Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,736 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

The Pot Holes Of Ikeja-ipaja-sango Express Road - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Pot Holes Of Ikeja-ipaja-sango Express Road (11181 Views)

Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) / See What Sango Express Road Looks Like Now / Ikeja-ipaja-sango Express Pot Holes,where Is Ferma? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pot Holes Of Ikeja-ipaja-sango Express Road by ayanfeeledumare: 10:17am On Feb 20, 2013
[quote author=i luv to.to die][color=#006600]Abeokuta Express Way is one of the worst roads to ever ply. Both sides are riddle with gigantic potholes about the size of a crater. Abule Egba road is an eye sore.

come to mile 2 - badagry expressway and see d worst road in Lagos. It is a federal road.
Re: The Pot Holes Of Ikeja-ipaja-sango Express Road by joseph1832(m): 11:08am On Feb 20, 2013
ifyalways: That road is terrible,a nightmare.
From that Ile-epo to Sango is the worst.
Ile epo to Sango ke? Iyana Ipaja to pleasure bus stop has it own palava oh, right now the hold up there is breath taking.
Re: The Pot Holes Of Ikeja-ipaja-sango Express Road by badesco(m): 11:42am On Feb 20, 2013
lovethokoh: it is evident that for over six months the Federal ministry of work and it director/controller of south west region are dead as they don't feel the suffering commuters and vehicles go thru from sango ota old toll gate zone to Iyana Ipaja, day in and day out we suffer and spend countless hours on traffic because of the failed portions and pot holes the are scattered all over this all important federal road.

Can somebody call the sleeping GEJ and his works minister to repair this road, is it until a minister/senator/politican die on this road before they do anything?

GEJ FMWH and FERMA please wake up to your responsibilities

kindly include pictures of those areas you identified.
Re: The Pot Holes Of Ikeja-ipaja-sango Express Road by harlos: 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2013
Before, we use to dough pot-holes but now we decide which one to run into...
angry
Re: The Pot Holes Of Ikeja-ipaja-sango Express Road by bendike: 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2013
Valid point, most of us pay our taxes to fashola and not federal gov. At least i do. Even if you call that ota road a federal road, then what about my street that we residents had to contribute money to grade the roads when we could no longer driver our cars? I pay business tax, personal income tax, tennament rate, land use charges, hospitality tax, local government permit, lagos waste water management charges! What do they use all this money for? I still have to pay my kids sch fees, provide my own water, run 4 generators despite the fact that my electricity bill has quadrupled and there is still no "POWER" according to Jonaa. i have to pay for heathcare for my family when they are ill. What is the use of government then? Do you know one of fasholas guys leaves on my steet, a civil servant for that matter, the fat mother has over 12 official vehicles in his mansion! Ranging from the latest landcruiser to kia rio. That is what they do with our taxes. Feed fat instead of fixing tje roads...
~Bluetooth:

Sharrap

Did you know how much the state government spend on rehabilitation of lagos roads ? This road is a federal road and it's her duty to maintain it since the federal government also collects taxes in Lagos !
Re: The Pot Holes Of Ikeja-ipaja-sango Express Road by lovethokoh: 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2013
Have we provided solutions yet by building or repairing it to make it last even during the raining seasons
Re: The Pot Holes Of Ikeja-ipaja-sango Express Road by lovethokoh: 7:33pm On Feb 28, 2013
some is fixing the road but is the repair solid enough to withstand the eight months of raining season
Re: The Pot Holes Of Ikeja-ipaja-sango Express Road by taharqa: 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2013
lovethokoh: some is fixing the road but is the repair solid enough to withstand the eight months of raining season
So FERMA has already startd Repairing/Rehabilitating d bad portion, right? Is that what you are saying??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Launches ‘7 Big Wins’ To Grow Oil And Gas Sector / EndSARS: Youth Members Of Lagos State Judiciary Panel Resume Sitting / Shelle: It’s Not Wike’s Responsibility To Tell Lagosians Who To Vote For In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.