Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Am I Desperate? Please Advise Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Desperate? Please Advise Me (3437 Views)

Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands / Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Desperate? Please Advise Me by sexybash(f): 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hi all
i have been in a relationship for 3months, then i discovered his girl who strolled away start to come back smiley

In summary so many thing went down which i would not like to bug you guys with but what am confused about is that he does not want to let me go

i have sent him mails for him to tell me what he wants but he is not saying anything when he calls he act

so emotional , the truth is am ready to move on, i have taken so much Sh---it in this relationship, he is

a nice guy no doubt, perfect hussy material grin but i need to move on, i am ready to be with him

if he wants to be with me, but if he does not want to be with me sweety eat the humble pie and let me know, grin

i will take no offense if he goes for her, but just be nice and let me know

my fellow NL am i acting desperado here

You opinion is highly welcome grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Am I Desperate? Please Advise Me by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2013
from what it sounds like, I think he already went for her....And why would he let you go if he can have two easy yansh? I wouldnt let you go if i was him! doesnt make any sens to me....I think you have to be the one to let him go....like you said, u ready to move on so move on....

6 Likes

Re: Am I Desperate? Please Advise Me by sammynaijaguy(m): 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2013
as for me i see it as been carwordice and folish, for the fact that you sent him mails,as a man he should have replied, the truth is you just been a nice person and that why you are acting the way you are acting, the truth is you just have to move on period
Re: Am I Desperate? Please Advise Me by Smuthx(m): 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2013
He has an upper hand. he is enjoying two ladies without possibly commiting to any of them. forget about " I love you and I like you to be my wife without doing an introduction or showing you to his parents."
Count your loses and move on.

1 Like

Re: Am I Desperate? Please Advise Me by omega25red(m): 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2013
sexybash: Hi all
grin but i need to move on, i am ready to be with him

if he wants to be with me,

you don't seem desperate. You are simply trying to decide if you should be a fool for love or not. you have to choose the door you want to walk through and have no regrets
Re: Am I Desperate? Please Advise Me by IZUKWU(m): 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2013
You have to be true to yourself here. Ask yourself is this r/ship satisfying me or leave me wanting and hanging . If it is not walk in time, to avoid regrets later. Life is too short and time is not renewable.
Re: Am I Desperate? Please Advise Me by megareal: 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2013
Ah, please move on. The ex has more clout than you. She knows what buttons to press to bring him running to her. You are just three months old with him so what do you know? If it comes to a fair fight, she will win hands down coz she knows better than you in that department. Move on. If he comes begging, be sure he has truly finished with his ex before you re-commit. Or berra still, find another man. Your choice.
Re: Am I Desperate? Please Advise Me by Yoshiyuki(m): 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
Ok, let me get this straight. You have known this guy for 3 months, he has an ex who he is still seeing and when you ask him to reveal his intentions towards you, he is evasive but emotional. plus you say he's husband material (which you deduced after only 3 months)?

Are you acting like a desperado? No, not at all (heaven perish the thought). You just need to move on. You need to realize that you deserve better in a relationship and to be happy. If he does not make you happy, which is fairly obvious to me, then the sensible thing to do is move on with your life. Life is way too short to piss it away on a guy who treats you like a door mat.

Keep your head up and don't settle for less. You are a beautiful unique person and you will always meet people that will appreciate you for who you are as long as you have a positive outlook to life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Desperate? Please Advise Me by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 19, 2013
megareal: Ah, please move on. The ex has more clout than you. She knows what buttons to press to bring him running to her. You are just three months old with him so what do you know? If it comes to a fair fight, she will win hands down coz she knows better than you in that department. Move on. If he comes begging, be sure he has truly finished with his ex before you re-commit. Or berra still, find another man. Your choice.

and GBBBAAAMMM!!!
Op, abi u need part II
Re: Am I Desperate? Please Advise Me by greedie1(f): 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2013
U are ready to move on? den pls do!!
Re: Am I Desperate? Please Advise Me by sexybash(f): 10:01am On Feb 20, 2013
@ greedie, Mawojuche,Yosiyuki,Megareal,Izukwu,mr Knowitall,thanks for your responses, i spoke to him last nite, after much much, we decided to draw the curtains smiley
i decided to lick my wounds cos it wasnt getting better, the truth is i would miss him, but the best way to show people you care about them is to let them Go
Thanks for all your responses God bless you all wink

1 Like

Re: Am I Desperate? Please Advise Me by lolaluv1(f): 10:38am On Feb 20, 2013
^^
Wish you da very best, Bash!
He was never truly done with his ex....
Re: Am I Desperate? Please Advise Me by stpat1(m): 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2013
Hmmmmmm I wish I could say something though, but the right words just evade me. Follow your heart dear. You are too precious to get entwined in such issues as you stated in your post. You deserve the best.
Re: Am I Desperate? Please Advise Me by beylinko(m): 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2013
pls stop hurting dis babe! be a man
Re: Am I Desperate? Please Advise Me by sexybash(f): 11:25am On Feb 21, 2013
@ beylinko And Stpat Thank you so much you guys rock smiley smiley smiley
Thanks you rock smiley
Re: Am I Desperate? Please Advise Me by Youngpo413: 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
Goodbyes are not forever.
Re: Am I Desperate? Please Advise Me by Tallesty1(m): 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
That Guy No Sabi Multi-task Jaree
Re: Am I Desperate? Please Advise Me by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
Move On..
Re: Am I Desperate? Please Advise Me by pinkishgal(f): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
BETTER DAYS AHEAD dearie..move on!
Re: Am I Desperate? Please Advise Me by stpat1(m): 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
Youngpo413: Goodbyes are not forever.

Yea, I quite agree with you.
Re: Am I Desperate? Please Advise Me by hardbody: 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
Deal done, sealed and concluded. Need I say more?

Dont quickly rush for replacement though. Let this period pass and take some time out to reflect on what went wrong and where you wanna be.

I can take you along to LaManga Ilashe. I am doing a Boat Cruise next weekend...
Re: Am I Desperate? Please Advise Me by pillowcase: 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
hardbody: Deal done, sealed and concluded. Need I say more?

Dont quickly rush for replacement though. Let this period pass and take some time out to reflect on what went wrong and where you wanna be.

I can take you along to LaManga Ilashe. I am doing a Boat Cruise next weekend...
yeaa right, u can also tag a newbie on nairaland in ur cruise smiley
Re: Am I Desperate? Please Advise Me by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
sexybash: Hi all
i have been in a relationship for 3months, then i discovered his girl who strolled away start to come back smiley

In summary so many thing went down which i would not like to bug you guys with but what am confused about is that he does not want to let me go

i have sent him mails for him to tell me what he wants but he is not saying anything when he calls he act

so emotional , the truth is am ready to move on, i have taken so much Sh---it in this relationship, he is

a nice guy no doubt, perfect hussy material grin but i need to move on, i am ready to be with him

if he wants to be with me, but if he does not want to be with me sweety eat the humble pie and let me know, grin

Shut up and leave the guy alone! He clearly has had enough of you. Do you have to stir his emotions that wild? Do you have to let him wallow in his dilemma? Leave him and move on. He's over you already.
Re: Am I Desperate? Please Advise Me by hardbody: 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
pillowcase: yeaa right, u can also tag a newbie on nairaland in ur cruise smiley

I just don't do guys, otherwise pillowcase could be very helpful and useful. Meanwhile welcome to NL. But....

Not advisable to start off your sojourn here with them bad niqqas. Enjoy your stay.
Re: Am I Desperate? Please Advise Me by pillowcase: 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
hardbody:

I just don't do guys, otherwise pillowcase could be very helpful and useful. Meanwhile welcome to NL. But....

Not advisable to start off your sojourn here with them bad niqqas. Enjoy your stay.
@bolded,pls can u explain dat,I dnt get it...For d records,I'm not a guy.
Re: Am I Desperate? Please Advise Me by hardbody: 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
pillowcase: @bolded,pls can u explain dat,I dnt get it...For d records,I'm not a guy.

That portion speaks for itself....
Re: Am I Desperate? Please Advise Me by Youngpo413: 10:32am On Aug 29, 2014
@Op I hope you didn't left someone who was truely in love with you for this player.
Re: Am I Desperate? Please Advise Me by Youngpo413: 10:33am On Aug 29, 2014
goofyone:

Shut up and leave the guy alone! He clearly has had enough of you. Do you have to stir his emotions that wild? Do you have to let him wallow in his dilemma? Leave him and move on. He's over you already.
Re: Am I Desperate? Please Advise Me by Valkyr: 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
sexybash:
Hi all

This is the 3rd year of ur post.. did you guys settle down together or you moved on?
Re: Am I Desperate? Please Advise Me by Nobody: 8:57am On May 02, 2017
which one u dey cry dey shine teeth.

ayam not understanding oooo. are u now a blogger?

(1) (Reply)

Share Your First Kiss Experience Here.. / "Romantic" Conversation Between An Airtel Customer Service Girl And A Guy / This Really Brought Tears In2 My Eyes. Pls Warn The Olojukokoro Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.