Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,433 members, 7,801,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy (129855 Views)

Zimbabwe's Godmother Of Prostitutes Retires After Bedding Over 4000 Men (Photos) / Tension In Gabon As President Bongo Is Said To Be Of Nigerian Heritage / PHOTOS: Terrible Life Of African Prostitutes In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Babasessy(m): 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-KTigg324PI8/USOno9cy0_I/AAAAAAAAWoA/D8-bd6ThwIg/s640/Paolo-Patrizi-12.jpeg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-scivuFYYlNw/USOntBTxzEI/AAAAAAAAWoI/_jI0c-uTskg/s640/Paolo-Patrizi-11.jpeg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-0fK-l-77Cl8/USOnwhnPr5I/AAAAAAAAWoQ/5SsPzVy7o58/s640/Paolo-Patrizi-2.jpeg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-z7t8KbPQFuA/USOnzcTAjfI/AAAAAAAAWoY/JTQMUHVWWdQ/s640/Paolo-Patrizi-3.jpeg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-fuZQVr-0pBc/USOn2kr0D2I/AAAAAAAAWog/zP_ADTP4O2s/s640/Paolo-Patrizi-4.jpeg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-6CXOUYYzmfI/USOn7BQurKI/AAAAAAAAWoo/khIK4GGlIxM/s640/Paolo-Patrizi-5.jpeg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-dXgTifwIZkM/USOn_GMVd7I/AAAAAAAAWow/lwpbbO_eo30/s640/Paolo-Patrizi-6.jpeg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-SyMadADW_5Q/USOoCL6jzFI/AAAAAAAAWo4/mRD4uIjBk4s/s640/Paolo-Patrizi-7.jpeg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-fMCtlsq8iko/USOoEgKdJwI/AAAAAAAAWpA/upJWHCiw-zg/s640/Paolo-Patrizi-8.jpeg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-0gdu9htYw-k/USOoIesXO3I/AAAAAAAAWpI/DNchS0HhNVU/s640/Paolo-Patrizi-9.jpeg[/img]

Migration linked to prostitution

The phenomenon of foreign women, who line the roadsides of Italy, has become a notorious fact of Italian life. These women work in sub-human conditions; they are sent out without any hope of regularizing their legal status and can be easily transferred into criminal networks.

Many are Africans working as prostitutes to send money home to their families.
For nearly twenty years the women of Benin City, a town in the state of Edo in the
south-central part of Nigeria, have been going to Italy to work in the sex trade and every year successful ones have been recruiting younger girls to follow them.

The Nigerian trafficking industry is fueled by the combination of widespread emigration aspirations and severely limited possibilities for migrating to Europe.

The term Trafficking of persons is restricted to instances where people are deceived, threatened, or coerced into situations of exploitation, including prostitution. This contrasts with Human smuggling, in which a migrant purchases services to circumvent immigration restrictions, but it is not a victim of deception or exploitation.

Most migrant women, including those who end up in the sex industry, have made a clear decision to leave home and take their chances overseas. They are headstrong and ambitious women who migrate in order to escape conflict, persecution, environmental degradation, natural disasters and other situations that affect their habitat and livelihood.

Ensuring a better future for one’s family in Nigeria is a principal motivation for emigration within and outside the trafficking networks. Working abroad is therefore often seen as the best strategy for escaping poverty. The success of many Italos, as these women are called, is evident in Edo. For many girls prostitution in Italy has become an entirely acceptable trade and the legend of their success makes the fight against sex traffickers all the more difficult.

One concern is that the anti-trafficking crusade is causing effects opposite to its objectives. What presents itself as a campaign to protect migrants from harm is actually making their efforts to flee home, to find work, to make the most of their lives in often difficult and unforgiving circumstances, much harder.

More photos at>>>>>>>http://amazingstoriesaroundtheworld..co.uk/2013/02/photorama-life-of-some-nigerian.html#more

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2013
many would say it's their choice, and they deserve their fate.

But no one deserves to live in such conditions, regardless of what bad choices they made. These are human beings, and deserve better. They're people's sisters, nieces, aunts, mothers and even wives.

These pictures bring home the stark reality of life on the streets, they're heart breaking. embarassed

27 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by baby124: 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2013
grin grin grin cheesy

Na wah o! God have mercy! Deportation is free now. Why all these. I will rather farm from dawn till dusk than this. Warraheck!? lipsrsealed

In all the poverty, their hair is on point though. Seems like the hair is more important than food or shelter

#brazilianhairthings. grin grin grin cheesy

Are all those cond*oms? *Whistling* shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2013
Is this Nigeria or Italy? @ baby what hair? I don't see anything on point anywhere except condoms and large thighs lipsrsealed this is disheartening embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Nobody: 2:35am On Feb 20, 2013
Good Lord Jesus!!!

Why are thes grls suffering themselves?, living like animals in d bush. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Ivynwa(f): 5:18am On Feb 20, 2013
I'm speechless at these pictures and still trying hard to believe that girls throw down mattresses in the forest (or do they even live there in the forest ). Where is the proof that those mattresses were laid by Nigerian girls or they are just writing terrible things and ascribing it to Nigeria as if our country is the capital city of hell fire. Let them remove these disgusting and undignifying pictures from the net and stop connecting the name of our country to it.

How can they snap pictures of a condom dump site and write and ascribe it to Nigerian girls? What shows that that refuse was from Nigerians and not people of other countries? what is the name of the media house that wrote that stuff let me write and tell them not to be connecting Nigeria to their damn rubbish.

54 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by MMotimo: 5:45am On Feb 20, 2013
This na real ashawo no be work shocked

What manner of clientele would go into the bush to be serviced? Surely, they must be homeless men or something, the type that don't take a shower for days and who probably suffer from mental and physical ailments. If you have a bed in your own home, you'd be pretty desperate to go lie on twigs and leaves all in the name of sexxx

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by gunuvi(m): 6:41am On Feb 20, 2013
This is sad but I find it very hard to believe that is Italy. Those girls should return home. Just selling recharge cards in Naija can turn them to a millionaire within a short time so wtf?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Coldfeet(f): 11:42am On Feb 20, 2013
Did u interview them and they told u they are Nigerians? Funny gullible peeps here in NL!
That sofa and umbrella pix is so funny! I guess the umbrella provides privacy while the lady and her client does it ekwa?

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 20, 2013
Height of Spiritual Konji.Exit thread singing in Nigga Raw's voice spiritual konji

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 20, 2013
Blood of God, I'm speechless...
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by tellwisdom: 11:45am On Feb 20, 2013
Nice beds undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by devigblegble: 11:45am On Feb 20, 2013
Omo wahala dey shocked
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by XFive: 11:45am On Feb 20, 2013
Big lie, this are not Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by lacasa: 11:47am On Feb 20, 2013
All cos of Easy money anϑ the desperation to live abroad.

Serves dem ight, undecided
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 20, 2013
I feel like crying...what an inhumane condition and treatment. It reminds of one place in Isaac John, Ikeja back in the days (which is beside EcoBank now). One can get a quickie at night without even seeing the eyes of the other. God forgive.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Joehakins(m): 11:47am On Feb 20, 2013
Smh!! Niqerian qurlz sha!! Una too like abroad..Una wan ride car wen biq pass una undecided
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by theripper2: 11:47am On Feb 20, 2013
Sicily tins.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by skyone(m): 11:48am On Feb 20, 2013
Absolutely horrendous. cry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Ibyno(m): 11:48am On Feb 20, 2013
So any black person on earth is now nigeria ? Any way we still get hope for 9ja if Italy still have bush.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by guvna(m): 11:48am On Feb 20, 2013
This is some animalistic sheet!! R they not better of in their own home? I wonder if it's greed that led them there.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 20, 2013
Who patronises dem in d bush na?
No be even better ashawo sef undecided undecided
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by braxjay(m): 11:49am On Feb 20, 2013
shocked shocked shocked what i don't get is why on earth they left their country to be degraded to the standard of a mad person staying and sleeping in the forest. if its the work of prostitution, they might as well do it in naija and have decent accommodation aka brothels to say the least ( that's if they are Nigerians o lipsrsealed )
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by MMM2(m): 11:50am On Feb 20, 2013
I need 2 go back 2 italy undecided
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Ilumire: 11:50am On Feb 20, 2013
I AM WEEPING
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by ikekings(m): 11:51am On Feb 20, 2013
Hmmm.... Nice!!!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by tonididdy(m): 11:51am On Feb 20, 2013
These chiicks u see have homes in nigeria built via this 'dirty looking place or biz'...it all boilss down to pacckkaging when u come back home...#edo boy 4 life
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 20, 2013
That girl with umbrella is full LOADED...NO BE SMALL THING DE THAT WAIST.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by slimyem: 11:52am On Feb 20, 2013
Are they living in that forest? shocked
I thought I was just going to see girls standing on the road...but this is almost unbelievable.
Haba!!
How can people subject themselves to this conditions for money?
To dey sell bread and beans for Oshodi better sef..undecided
btw,there nothing evident to show these people are Nigerians.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by igbsam(m): 11:52am On Feb 20, 2013
I'm heartbroken........These are our daughters.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by gustdableman(m): 11:54am On Feb 20, 2013
GUYS, THAT PICTURE YOU ARE SEEING IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE, I AM LIVING IN GERMANY, THEY ARE AFRICANS, 98 PERCENT OF THE GIRLS ARE NIGERIANS, THE GIRLS DONT LIKE IT THE WAY IT IS.. BUT THEY HAVE TO PAY MADAM, I PITY FOR MY PEOPLE. NA THE ARAB AND ITALIANS ARE THERE CUSTOMER THEM, THEY SLEEP IN THAT FOREST YOU ARE SEEING, EVEN THE GUYS ARE BEGGING FOR MONEY IN STREET OF ROOM, EUROPE DON FINNISH KPATA KPATA

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 20, 2013
Lmao.. I can't even imagine the kind of smell that would be oozing out of their pums....

Who the heck is paying to sh.ag these people?? - and doing it on a refuse dump undecided undecided

Oh well, there are junkies everywhere in the world, anyway... undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents / foreigners chillout joint. / Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.