Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters (26735 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos / Goldie Died Of Drugs - P.M News: Could This Be True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by tpia5: 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2013
she also got carried away with the celebrity life, she let it go to her head.

when people keep praising you all the time, even when you are doing wrong, after a while you start feeling invincible like nothing can touch you.

she was tweeting pictures of her food, i looked at the photos and they seemed calorie heavy to me, not sure if she was aware of the dangers.

just saying.

still part of the "overconfidence" problem.

she also posted photos of her drinks on board the private or rented jet, was even poking fun at people's criticism, said some dont have blackberry.

not being critical of her, just pointing out some areas in which her friends should have helped her out as per image.

most of them were simply cheering her on against her "haters". Yet was she sure what their motives were.
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2013
omo_to_dun: ^
Thank you. I tend to make sense once every year. So my next sensible post should come around February 2014. grin
grin grin grin thank God u know...
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by toragema(f): 7:49am On Feb 21, 2013
GOLDIE MAY YOUR GENTLE SOUL REST IN PEACE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday / 'John Zerebe': Davido Joins Nollywood Stars In New Movie (Video) / Funke Akindele Shares Gym Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.