Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

How Long Is An Air Flight From Nigeria To Singapore? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Long Is An Air Flight From Nigeria To Singapore? (4955 Views)

Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight / Lagos Airport Police Arrest Passenger Smoking Aboard Arik Air Flight / Dana Air Flight ‎537 Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – A Passenger’s Ordeal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Is An Air Flight From Nigeria To Singapore? by stnonymus(m): 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hello guys? I want to know how long it takes to fly by plane from Nigeria to Singapore? This is excluding the time in between stops Can any anyone tell? Waiting to hear from someone.
Re: How Long Is An Air Flight From Nigeria To Singapore? by babyspice: 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2013
it depends on your airline. if you are going through the middle east i.e using emirates airlines for example, it takes about 7hours to dubai and 7hrs plus to singapore direct minus transit time in dubai. so total traveling time is 14 hours without transit time included. if you need more info check the airline website you are traveling and study their flight schedules.
Re: How Long Is An Air Flight From Nigeria To Singapore? by stnonymus(m): 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2013
Thanks a lot for the info. Can you recommend a hotel close to their International airport?
babyspice: it depends on your airline. if you are going through the middle east i.e using emirates airlines for example, it takes about 7hours to dubai and 7hrs plus to singapore direct minus transit time in dubai. so total traveling time is 14 hours without transit time included. if you need more info check the airline website you are traveling and study their flight schedules.
Re: How Long Is An Air Flight From Nigeria To Singapore? by babyspice: 8:37am On Feb 22, 2013
There is a transit hotel in the airport in terminal 1 and 2. It's quite pricey and they charge in 6 hour blocks. Very busy to and almost always fully booked, you need to provide a boarding pass for your next destination.. The nearest hotel outside the airport is the Crowne plaza Changi airport hotel right next to the airport,no need to get a cab there just walk through the airport. But I suggest you book ahead also.
Re: How Long Is An Air Flight From Nigeria To Singapore? by babyspice: 8:40am On Feb 22, 2013
Re: How Long Is An Air Flight From Nigeria To Singapore? by webplus09: 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
We are an upscale web travel solution company providing complete travel services both for individual and corporate customers. Bookings on various international and local airlines and routes . 24-hour services. Doorstep delivery of tickets. Worldwide hotel and car reservations. Travel Insurance.Cheap flight, to uk, cheap flight to Nigeria, cheap flight to europe, cheap flight to US, cheap hotel in dubai, www.bookntravelng.com, BOOKNTRAVEL, www.bookntravelng.com/index.php
Re: How Long Is An Air Flight From Nigeria To Singapore? by femijck(m): 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
check it out from this site....www.travelmath.com

(1) (Reply)

Any Nigerian Living In Belarus- Pls I Need Advise / New USA VISA Fee / Why Americans Smile So Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.