Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? (24945 Views)

Maybe Am Naive And Obsess / Am Confused With Marriage. Pls, Help!!! / Gold Diggers Are Driving Me Crazy With Marriage Proposals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by idontgiveafuck(f): 9:29am On Mar 28, 2013
Pataki: The grammatical structure of any thread gives absolute credence to the IQ of the OP.

Unfortunately, this topic is absolutely dead on arrival. The OP apparently has nothing substantial upstairs to warrant an intellectual discourse.

No pun intended.

Lmao! Some nigerians with delusions of grandeur suffer from abnormal aphasia or late stages of dementia. Like the saying goes common sense is not really common. If u find that you are more wittier and knowledgeable about this topic please feel free to create your own. My creating this topic was not to create a hostile environment or a vendetta.
Thanks
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 9:35am On Mar 28, 2013
The grammatical structure of any thread gives absolute credence to the IQ of the OP.

Unfortunately, this topic is absolutely dead on arrival. The OP apparently has nothing substantial upstairs to warrant an intellectual discourse.

No pun intended.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by idontgiveafuck(f): 9:37am On Mar 28, 2013
[quote author=biolabee][/quote]

Go suck azz. U no no wen to stop right?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Pataki: 10:14am On Mar 28, 2013
idontgiveafuck:

Lmao! Some nigerians with delusion of grandeur suffer from abnormal aphasia or late stages of dementia. Like the saying goes common sense is not really common. If u find that you are more wittier and knowledgeable about this topic please feel free to create your own. My creating this topic was not to create a hostile environment or a vendetta.
Thanks

Oh you have been banned? Speaks volume of your kind of class and how dis-tasteful you reek of in real life. Even your new username indicates you are a spoilt brat.

Reading through the thread, I observed a couple of guys said you are beautiful. But going through the content of your posts here, I equally observed you have no intellectual capacity to engage your respondents on this topic you foolishly started. You think life is all about a pancaked face and soon to be sagging boooobs? Mstchewwww!

Conclusively, you have beauty, but no substantial brain to carry with it.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 10:29am On Mar 28, 2013
LMfAO cheesy cheesy

Sorry for party rocking
Everyday I'm shuffling

Too many she boys on the hunt for NL punny
I wish hurricane calotti came round

Mu che che mu che che
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by idontgiveafuck(f): 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2013
Pataki:

Oh you have been banned? Speaks volume of your kind of class and how dis-tasteful you reek of in real life. Even your new username indicates you are a spoilt brat.

Reading through the thread, I observed a couple of guys said you are beautiful. But going through the content of your posts here, I equally observed you have no intellectual capacity to engage your respondents on this topic you foolishly started. You think life is all about a pancaked face and soon to be sagging boooobs? Mstchewwww!

Conclusively, you have beauty, but no substantial brain to carry with it.

May thunder fire you and your children both born and unborn ode. I can present myself how ever the fuckkk i want online. like i said to the bastard liking your post if you don't like this thread go and make your own you scallywag. you think you have a thinking faculty? If you do then OSAMA BIN LADEN was the smartest person to ever walk on the face of this earth. How the fuckkk is someone suppose to have an intellectual conversation when people like you come to a thread that i created and start insulting me? This jargon u spew from your mouth show how shortsighted you are. From what you wrote it seems you suffer from a severe case of jealousy and envy. And as we all know that is what kills most Nigerians. I adabekee do not need to articulate anything to a rift raft like yourself. Darling you are not of the same caliber as me.

A dimwit like yourself seeking for attention should thoroughly ponder or contemplate what it is that you are going to write, whether it pertains to the topic at hand or you just want to show how jealous you are. I'm pretty sure your already deteriorating brain would not be able to comprehend that. A lot Nigerians(i hope only on Nairaland) claim to be intelligent but lack the commonsense factor. What will it benefit a man to be semi-book smart but lacks in being well rounded? I have also noticed those who claim to be brilliant and try to put other people down are the ugliest people on the face of this planet, the scums of the earth, the ones who people seeing them would instantly go blind. please stop suffering from a bruised ego... i'm pretty sure there are girls and guys here that can help you mend it.

oh... i see you and boilhead are yoorogba to. Ewoo that explains everything. lmpao, tribalistic mugus
Refrain from commenting on my pg. If you do not like this topic or its' content you are free to make your own... it wont cost you anything but to critically think.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by idontgiveafuck(f): 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2013
biolabee:
LMfAO cheesy cheesy

Sorry for party rocking
Everyday I'm shuffling

Too many she boys on the hunt for NL punny
I wish hurricane calotti came round

Mu che che mu che che
you are sick... mu heh heh. the punny u r talking abt sef u neva see am for real life.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2013
Wow you put it out there beke
good for you !

Though I don't get why you are attacking me too tongue

As long as you don't insult me yoi can continue your market of buyin and selling thread

I live in peace
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
Hmmm, what a thread! Adebeke is in trouble cheesy....

At topic

Societal pressure
Poverty
Religion
Greed
Jealousy
Love
Retirement tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by idontgiveafuck(f): 7:43pm On Mar 28, 2013
biolabee: Wow you put it out there beke
good for you !

Though I don't get why you are attacking me too tongue

As long as you don't insult me you can continue your [s]market of exposing nigerian flaws

I live in peace

I of course corrected your post, I don't have to insult you darling the way you think and the nonsense you spew from your mouth is an insult to your person.
well you know me all ready if i wanted to play your cat and mice game i would have been spamming your threads by now
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by idontgiveafuck(f): 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2013
Vikin: Hmmm, what a thread! Adebeke is in trouble cheesy....

At topic

Societal pressure
Poverty
Religion
Greed
Jealousy
Love
Retirement tongue

how am i in trouble?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
Wow this thread is still growing? shocked

Una no get taxes to do abi? grin
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by idontgiveafuck(f): 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2013
2buff: Wow this thread is still growing? shocked

Una no get taxes to do abi? grin

some peeps don't know what that is remember?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by obowunmi(m): 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2013
make una leave this babe now.... angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Tgirl4real(f): 10:14pm On Mar 28, 2013
Guys,

Keep post on topic, d insult is getting out of hand again.

Pls be warned.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by idontgiveafuck(f): 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2013
Tgirl4real: Guys,

Keep post on topic, d insult is getting out of hand again.

Pls be warned.

it seems like you do not know how to do your job. you wait till i start cursing out people to show up. The next thing u would do now is to ban me right?? But u see as your fellow yoorogba brothers come here and start attacking me. When i create chaos now you people will say i do not know how to act. biolhead, lord nonsense, and the other fool do not know how to give constructive criticism. And yet you let them go scotch free... i don't blame bias mods like you.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2013
Biolabee,yoV are obviovsly travmatised by that thread that yov can't qvit advertising it from one thread to another.Please qvit acting like a child and be a grown assed man,yov were really pathetic lamenting to Madam Debrief.I covld imagine yovr face like that of a teething child,scratching hopelessly at his sovr gvms.

I really thovght yov were a matvred man thats why I vsvally respond to yovr posts bvt this action of of yovrs is svrely depicting the kind of weakness I detest in a man.Please keep advertising that thread vntil it gets to 200pages.Yovr advert doesn't change my opinion.I have been seeing yovr snide remarks since that topic bvt I chose to ignore since no names where mentioned.

I once told yov something and am telling yov again,choose yovr E battles wisely.Yov are fast begining to loose swag bvt yov don't know,I vse to think yov were a seriovs fellow.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 11:58pm On Mar 28, 2013
LOL @ byvan... cheesytongue
@byvan
The thread was entertaining vh?

Yovr problem is that yov take life too seriovsly

Don't be coming rovnd and be spewing e-crap and svbtle threats vp and down

If yov don't wanna respond it's yovr prerogative jvst as it is mine to post

I don't need your street cred to adjvdged with swag or vag or drag

Ish
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:07am On Mar 29, 2013
I don talk ma own.

I don't live on NL, so don't expect me to sleep on ur thread.

Last warning.

If it persist, I'm locking d thread.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by idontgiveafuck(f): 12:39am On Mar 29, 2013
Tgirl4real: I don talk ma own.

I don't live on NL, so don't expect me to sleep on ur thread.

Last warning.

If it persist, I'm locking d thread.

and i will make another thread. i see u like trouble. why not ban those causing trouble. u can check my history on both accounts and know that i don't go around causing trouble. You have the infantry to claim to be a christian but your character speaks other wise. Let me just tell you if you ever try to lock this thread you will regret ever posting on this thread and banning me. Since as long as the people that are causing nuisance are yoorogba it's cool with you. no wahala.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 29, 2013
biolabee: LOL @ byvan... cheesytongue
@byvan
The thread was entertaining vh?

Yovr problem is that yov take life too seriovsly

Don't be coming rovnd and be spewing e-crap and svbtle threats vp and down

If yov don't wanna respond it's yovr prerogative jvst as it is mine to post

I don't need your street cred to adjvdged with swag or vag or drag

Ish

While at that yovr posting,jvst know yov really are becoming a joke.Speaking of crap spewing,yov are the one whose tvmmy has distended from so mvch sh*t that yovr begining to pass crap from yovr movth and anvs.
Yovr crap has been flowing from one thread to another and yov don't seem to notice that most people have lost interest on yovr sh*t.The coward can't even discern a threat from an advice,always scared ......SMH

Grow vp Peter Pan!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 9:27am On Mar 29, 2013
kiss @byvan god bless you kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Pataki: 11:20am On Mar 29, 2013
idontgiveafuck:

May thunder fire you and your children both born and unborn ode. I can present myself how ever the fuckkk i want online. like i said to the bastard liking your post if you don't like this thread go and make your own you scallywag. you think you have a thinking faculty? If you do then OSAMA BIN LADEN was the smartest person to ever walk on the face of this earth. How the fuckkk is someone suppose to have an intellectual conversation when people like you come to a thread that i created and start insulting me? This jargon u spew from your mouth show how shortsighted you are. From what you wrote it seems you suffer from a severe case of jealousy and envy. And as we all know that is what kills most Nigerians. I adabekee do not need to articulate anything to a rift raft like yourself. Darling you are not of the same caliber as me.

A dimwit like yourself seeking for attention should thoroughly ponder or contemplate what it is that you are going to write, whether it pertains to the topic at hand or you just want to show how jealous you are. I'm pretty sure your already deteriorating brain would not be able to comprehend that. A lot Nigerians(i hope only on Nairaland) claim to be intelligent but lack the commonsense factor. What will it benefit a man to be semi-book smart but lacks in being well rounded? I have also noticed those who claim to be brilliant and try to put other people down are the ugliest people on the face of this planet, the scums of the earth, the ones who people seeing them would instantly go blind. please stop suffering from a bruised ego... i'm pretty sure there are girls and guys here that can help you mend it.

oh... i see you and boilhead are yoorogba to. Ewoo that explains everything. lmpao, tribalistic mugus
Refrain from commenting on my pg. If you do not like this topic or its' content you are free to make your own... it wont cost you anything but to critically think.

What is this dumb local ediot yapping about? Do you think your bunch of baloney filled verbiage will push me away from giving you a deeming response?

I did not insult you, rather I was openly disgusted that a village demented goat like you has no intellectual bearing on a thread created to castigate the sanity of marriage.

If it were not that you are a demented rabid dog, how would you create an outlandish topic intended to punish educated and well read and vast members of this reputable forum. Who in her right senses starts a topic as: "Why are Nigerians 'Obsess' With Marriage."? Olodo oshi. Even the foolish dolt does not know her topic is laced with grammatical blunders. Asinine being!

You are an ill-bred, mannerless and demented girl. You have mental issues and if I am very correct, you have bipolar problems. Little wonder your family have rejected you.

So you are even a tribalist? You are better off staying in your foolish ibHOE village.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2013
And bless yoV too Biolabee.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by idontgiveafuck(f): 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2013
Pataki:

What is this dumb local ediot yapping about? Do you think your bunch of baloney filled verbiage will push me away from giving you a deeming response?

I did not insult you, rather I was openly disgusted that a village demented goat like you has no intellectual bearing on a thread created to castigate the sanity of marriage.

If it were not that you are a demented rabid dog, how would you create an outlandish topic intended to punish educated and well read and vast members of this reputable forum. Who in her right senses starts a topic as: "Why are Nigerians 'Obsess' With Marriage."? Olodo oshi. Even the foolish dolt does not know her topic is laced with grammatical blunders. Asinine being!

You are an ill-bred, mannerless and demented girl. You have mental issues and if I am very correct, you have bipolar problems. Little wonder your family have rejected you.

So you are even a tribalist? You are better off staying in your foolish ibHOE village.

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu u stupppppiddddd bitchhhh. you are fuckkkkinggg waisting yourrrr time. u fuckkking insultedddd but yet cannot stand by your wordzzz bitch? do u even know the definition of demented? look into the dictionary and you will find your name next to it. I don't blame u it is your parents i blame, ur dad forgot to tell u that u were a mistake and a waste of sperm? please i have never seen where a man gets jealous of a woman. I HOPE YOU ARE NOT TURNING GAY!!!! YOU ARE IN NO WHERE UP TO PAR TALKLESS OF THE SHIITTT EXCRETING FROM YOUR MOUTH. HOW CAN YOU BE JEALOUS OF A BEAUTIFUL INTELLIGENT IGBO WOMAN Are the girls in your tribe that senseless and useless? Damn it most really be a shame. I see your insecurities are eating you up!!! your talking about having an intelligent conversation? u sound like a raging bull about to be slaughtered for meat. I know you and most nigerians alike detest the truth, but oh fuckkkkinnggg well the truth is going to be said wether you or anyone likes it or not maggot.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by idontgiveafuck(f): 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2013
[quote author=Patak

lord... i didn't know ADABEKEE is that interesting to yoorogba boyz. plz i do not want you ohhh. HAPUM AKA BIKO, OCHU NWURONWU! chasing you from my thread is one thing to easy. If you really felt this topic is flawed you would do something reasonable about it, but instead you choose to desecrate it with your filths. You nasty azz yoorogba boyz should leave me alone. I am not interested in any of your smelly azzez. If you can't get that through your head then go and hug a transformer on a rainy day. or better yet drink acid. I probably know why i hit a nerve, LMFAO. YOU ARE PROBABLY THE ONE THAT CAN'T KEEP TO ONE WOMAN. POLYGAMOUS BASTARD. TAAAAAAA PU EBA, ANUOHIA HA KA DORATHY, ISHIEBERIBE HA KA GI, AMU OSU.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
^ This person sounds like calloti....... lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by idontgiveafuck(f): 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2013
fellis: ^ This person sounds like calloti....... lipsrsealed

i'm pretty sure you are
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2013
idontgiveafuck:

i'm pretty sure you do

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by idontgiveafuck(f): 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2013
fellis:

i meant i'm pretty sure you are
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Pataki: 3:46am On Mar 30, 2013
idontgiveafuck: [quote author=Patak

lord... i didn't know ADABEKEE is that interesting to yoorogba boyz. plz i do not want you ohhh. HAPUM AKA BIKO, OCHU NWURONWU! chasing you from my thread is one thing to easy. If you really felt this topic is flawed you would do something reasonable about it, but instead you choose to desecrate it with your filths. You nasty azz yoorogba boyz should leave me alone. I am not interested in any of your smelly azzez. If you can't get that through your head then go and hug a transformer on a rainy day. or better yet drink acid. I probably know why i hit a nerve, LMFAO. YOU ARE PROBABLY THE ONE THAT CAN'T KEEP TO ONE WOMAN. POLYGAMOUS BASTARD. TAAAAAAA PU EBA, ANUOHIA HA KA DORATHY, ISHIEBERIBE HA KA GI, AMU OSU.

LOL! Even in your demented state, you really still think I will touch you with the dirtiest of brooms?
Listen good you asinine disgusting dog on heat, I associate with ladies with CLASS. Women who are well learned to my very high specification and standard. Women who can read and WRITE in proper and prime English. Not the village ibHOE goat like yourself.

I peeped into your profile, I noticed two things:

1. You have a penchant for chasing me up and down the forum seeking for my attention. Sorry, I am not interested in you. I don't like women who are expensively stewpeed, unrefined, garrulous gob and exude infantile idiocy up and down the forum.

2. I noted you have your picture displayed on your profile. You are a true village IbHOE goat! I am still lost for words on how guys are thinking you are beautiful. Your idiotic smile resembles that of a demented cow about to be slaughtered at the village square. At least one thing the whole forum agrees upon is that you were dropped on the head at birth. You are incredibly stewpeed for a woman! Probably that explains the fooolish and pathetic dress you had on, in your profile picture.

Anumanu feeling funky online! Mgbeke! You accuse me of jealousy? Orisirisi sha! With my pristine intelligence, why would I come to your gutter level and be jealous of a rabid fetid disgusting piece of village reject and mentally unstable being as you? You are better off chained to an iron bed and used as a museum showpiece of how foolishness combined with gross inanity and frustration can be hazardous to a human being. Asinwin omo ofo oshi!

Je bent erg een klootzak! Watje!

Five months from now, I won't be surprised if you are back on this forum looking for a mugu to save your idiotic being from loneliness and mental boredom.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by LordReed(m): 7:05am On Mar 30, 2013
@Pataki
I think its about time you stop expending energy on this thread, the OP has been told off sufficiently. Let's see if she can learn a thing or two.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19)

Is It Right For Me To Ask My Mum To Divorce My Dad?? / Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock / Sacked Banker’s Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Kano - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.