Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

R There Other Lovers Of Rock Music Like Myself In Nairaland? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / R There Other Lovers Of Rock Music Like Myself In Nairaland? (3849 Views)

Need Ajegunle Music Like Jogodo,danfo Driver Etc / For Lovers Of Rock Music Only! / Rock Music Is Satanic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R There Other Lovers Of Rock Music Like Myself In Nairaland? by Maya2pretty(f): 11:00am On Jul 22, 2014
Paroman: I'm not surprised, almost all women I know that are into rock music like coldplay a lot. Seems it is only my younger sister that I know of that would take lets say errrrrrr Breaking Benjamin or AlterBridge over Coldplay. cheesy

Hope you got a favourable mail from UB ma'am? undecided
all my sisters love Coldplay too, women love rock cos of the deep emotions attached to the songs......not hard rock oh shocked #Creepymuch
Re: R There Other Lovers Of Rock Music Like Myself In Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 22, 2014
Maya2pretty: all my sisters love Coldplay too, women love rock cos of the deep emotions attached to the songs......not hard rock oh shocked #Creepymuch
My sister is into both soft and hard rock, maybe influenced her into liking both.You should try listening to Breaking Benjamin, believe me you will fall in love with their style of hard rock
Maya2pretty: all my sisters love Coldplay too
*coughs slightly............* how many sisters you get, you fit dash me one? sad if you fit black, lepa kon fine like this, I know say your sisters too no go disappoint. smiley
Re: R There Other Lovers Of Rock Music Like Myself In Nairaland? by Maya2pretty(f): 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
Paroman: My sister is into both soft and hard rock, maybe influenced her into liking both.You should try listening to Breaking Benjamin, believe me you will fall in love with their style of hard rock *coughs slightly............* how many sisters you get, you fit dash me one? sad if you fit black, lepa kon fine like this, I know way your sisters too no go disappoint. smiley
HAHAHAHHA, I HAVE 4 SISTERS, THREE OF US ARE CHOCO AND LEPA, TALL GIRLS......ONE IS FAIR AND THICK cheesy DEN OUR LAST SMALLIE tongue tongue
Re: R There Other Lovers Of Rock Music Like Myself In Nairaland? by Odkboy23(m): 11:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ed sheeran and Coldplay dammm those dudes are awesome
Re: R There Other Lovers Of Rock Music Like Myself In Nairaland? by ask4slimjay: 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
ROCK IS SOUL
Re: R There Other Lovers Of Rock Music Like Myself In Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
My favorite rock bands, artistes and Xtian rock bands

1. Hillsong★★★★★

2. Linkin Park★★★★★

3. CastingCrown ★★★

4. Coldplay ★★★★

5. Generation Unleashed★★★

6. Citipointe Live★★★

7. Michelle Branch★★★

8. Switchfoot★★★★

9. The Fray★★★

10. Kari Jobe★★★★

11. Meredith Andrews★★★★★

12. Maroon 5★★★

13. The Subways★★

I almost forgot...Avril Lavigne★★★★★★★★

1 Like

Re: R There Other Lovers Of Rock Music Like Myself In Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
Wow!!! so lovely seeing ppl who enjoy rock songs. In my own opinion, only Intelligent ppl listen to rock music. I love them so much that I get inspiration and great ideas whilst listening to rock songs..A few of my favourite bands are
Switchfoot
Skillet
The Fray
Five for fighting
Maroon 5
Hoobastank
Casting crowns
Michelle Branch
Breaking Benjamin
The Script
Three doors down
Daughtry
Tenth Avenue North
Third Day
Shinedown
Barlow girl
Cold Play(My best rock band)
And many more........
Thank you!!!!.
Re: R There Other Lovers Of Rock Music Like Myself In Nairaland? by Fourcade(m): 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
@Ferdybaba

I have most of your Bands in my list.cool
Michelle Branch,Tenth Avenue North,Barlow Girl never listened to any of their songs.

No hard rock or metal bands in your list.You should check these other bands ;Lifehouse,Red,Seether,Staind ,Trapt,Radiohead and Muse.They are all part of my soft,alternative,alternative rock playlist.
Re: R There Other Lovers Of Rock Music Like Myself In Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
[quote author=Fourcade]@Ferdybaba
I have most of your Bands in my list.cool
Michelle Branch,Tenth Avenue North,Barlow Girl never listened to any of their songs.
No hard rock or metal bands in your list.You should check these other bands ;Lifehouse,Red,Seether,Staind ,Trapt,Radiohead and Muse.They are all part of my soft,alternative,alternative rock playlist.

Thanks Fourcade. Am not really a fan of hard rock or metal..Would checkout those additions though.
Re: R There Other Lovers Of Rock Music Like Myself In Nairaland? by joeyreports: 9:30am On Apr 15, 2017
Heavy metal is not only restricted to only rock music, we also have have a Heavy metal test on water....
Re: R There Other Lovers Of Rock Music Like Myself In Nairaland? by donkelvin10(m): 11:51am On May 14, 2023
🎙️🎙️🎙️🎙️🎙️🎙️🎙️🎙️
Good day house .... I do ROCK and RAP MUSIC... I need someone we can work together. WHATSAPP 09023630072

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stormrex (formerly Of Desperate Chicks) Out With A Brand New Hit / Download Q Dot Kurukere / Password - Gobe (the Original Gobe Song It Self)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.