Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(lautech) Admission Process - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(lautech) Admission Process (26413 Views)

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / 2011 Lautech Admission List S Out / Lautech Admission List Is Finally Out On Lautechadmissions.net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(lautech) Admission Process by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2013
If you're trying to get gain admission into Lautech Ogbomoso, then you don't have to worry anymore because we are here to help you with any information you might be needing. If you want gain admission either via Pre-Degree program or UTME (JAMB) just post any information you need and we will be here to assist you. If you're also having problem deciding which course to choose we can help you with advice. We are also students of Lautech Ogbomosho so you don't need to worry about anything. If you need any information please call Bisi on 08053069922 or Benson : 08064985322. Wish you the best! And don't forget that admission is always free..

1 Share

Re: Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(lautech) Admission Process by Atesunate15(m): 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2013
Re: Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(lautech) Admission Process by joshmoy(m): 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
pls..i chose lautech as my 2nd choice, i wanna go 4 MBBS ma o' level is as follows..maths B3,biology B3, physics B2, English B2, chemistry C5, phe A1, Agric sci A1, Economics C4, yoruba C4
Re: Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(lautech) Admission Process by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 12, 2013
joshmoy: pls..i chose lautech as my 2nd choice, i wanna go 4 MBBS ma o' level is as follows..maths B3,biology B3, physics B2, English B2, chemistry C5, phe A1, Agric sci A1, Economics C4, yoruba C4

Which school is your first choice?
Re: Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(lautech) Admission Process by joshmoy(m): 5:05pm On Mar 12, 2013
unilag is my first choice
Re: Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(lautech) Admission Process by joshmoy(m): 7:54pm On Mar 15, 2013
unilag is my 1st choice
Re: Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(lautech) Admission Process by Abiscomatism(m): 10:53am On Jun 03, 2013
Hello admin, I am a student that wanted to put in for medicine. Through Lautech pre degree, pls, how can I go through this and get admitted into faculty of medicine and surgery at LAUTECH, I have just registered for the pre degree this morning, pls help me out...
Re: Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(lautech) Admission Process by Bash92(m): 11:48am On Jun 03, 2013
Abiscomatism: Hello admin, I am a student that wanted to put in for medicine. Through Lautech pre degree, pls, how can I go through this and get admitted into faculty of medicine and surgery at LAUTECH, I have just registered for the pre degree this morning, pls help me out...
Lautech wont offer you medicine. Even jambites who choose medicine should forget it. The best u can be offered is NURSING nd being pre degree student you must score above or upto 400 out off 500. Above 400 can be achieved if you attend nd listen well in class.
Am also one of d student who just complete pre degree in lautech we are doing ICT training presently. I scored above 400 nd am sure if u study well u can better my own score.

2 Likes

Re: Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(lautech) Admission Process by walex2bad(m): 8:50am On Jun 04, 2013
Can I use awaiting result for pre degree?
Re: Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(lautech) Admission Process by Bash92(m): 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2013
walex2bad: Can I use awaiting result for pre degree?
If d result will be out b4 registration end after u might av pass d entrance exam
Re: Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(lautech) Admission Process by dapsondou(m): 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2013
Atesunate15: https://www.nairaland.com/1214510/lautech-admission-2013-2014

Atesunate you're here too. All is well brother
Re: Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(lautech) Admission Process by dapsondou(m): 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2013
Bash92:
Lautech wont offer you medicine. Even jambites who choose medicine should forget it. The best u can be offered is NURSING nd being pre degree student you must score above or upto 400 out off 500. Above 400 can be achieved if you attend nd listen well in class.
Am also one of d student who just complete pre degree in lautech we are doing ICT training presently. I scored above 400 nd am sure if u study well u can better my own score.

Before i say something rash, let me ask you few questions.
1. why won't lautech offer the guy Medicine?
2. why should JAMBITES forget been given Medicine?
3. do lautech select candidates from their staffs ALONE into MBBS?
pls answer these questions
Re: Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(lautech) Admission Process by walex2bad(m): 11:49pm On Jun 07, 2013
Bash92:
If d result will be out b4 registration end after u might av pass d entrance exam

Ok tanx.. Bt do u knw if waec result wuld hav been released b4 d registration closes? Nd if one fail d entrance exam, wuld one b considered.....nd wot's d cut off 4 d predegree entrance exam...? Tanx..
Re: Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(lautech) Admission Process by Abiscomatism(m): 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2013
@Bash92, how is Lautech pre degree entrance examination would look like? And how can I prepare for it, I am from ibadan, I wanted to come to ogbomoso tomorrow, so I will receive lecture for 6days before the entrance examination, so, what would you assure me of? And I heard that, through the entrance examination is the chosen could be granted? Pls enlighten me more? Thanks so much.
Re: Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(lautech) Admission Process by Abiscomatism(m): 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2013
@bash92, when will the admitted student for the pre degree list out, after the the entrance examination on Saturday 15th June, 2013?
Re: Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(lautech) Admission Process by Mradams1: 11:12pm On Jun 08, 2013
call admission unit for help on
080 6777 6484 (Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(lautech) Admission Process)
Re: Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(lautech) Admission Process by Bash92(m): 9:28am On Jun 09, 2013
dapsondou:

Before i say something rash, let me ask you few questions.
1. why won't lautech offer the guy Medicine?
2. why should JAMBITES forget been given Medicine?
3. do lautech select candidates from their staffs ALONE into MBBS?
pls answer these questions
Mr man for the past 2 or 3 years lautech hasnt been offering anybody Medicine & i tink it will be the same this year. The rumour is that the school license has been suspended. If you have anybody in Lautech you can confirm what am saying.

1 Like

Re: Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(lautech) Admission Process by Bash92(m): 9:32am On Jun 09, 2013
walex2bad:

Ok tanx.. Bt do u knw if waec result wuld hav been released b4 d registration closes? Nd if one fail d entrance exam, wuld one b considered.....nd wot's d cut off 4 d predegree entrance exam...? Tanx..
Yea, waec will be out b4 registration closes. if one fail d entrance lautech may admit you if the candidate dey are looking is not upto those that pass. though d cut off was 50 last year, but i saw some pple dat score below 50 dat was admitted
Re: Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(lautech) Admission Process by Bash92(m): 9:36am On Jun 09, 2013
Abiscomatism: @Bash92, how is Lautech pre degree entrance examination would look like? And how can I prepare for it, I am from ibadan, I wanted to come to ogbomoso tomorrow, so I will receive lecture for 6days before the entrance examination, so, what would you assure me of? And I heard that, through the entrance examination is the chosen could be granted? Pls enlighten me more? Thanks so much.

Good idea the tutorial will really help. If u listen well @ d tutorial d rest is easy.
Re: Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(lautech) Admission Process by Bash92(m): 9:40am On Jun 09, 2013
Abiscomatism: @bash92, when will the admitted student for the pre degree list out, after the the entrance examination on Saturday 15th June, 2013?
It was the same day last year, so i expect it to be the same this year. If u were offered admission its u will knw earliest saturday afternoon nd latest sunday.
Re: Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(lautech) Admission Process by Bash92(m): 9:43am On Jun 09, 2013
My advice to you all is to read well. NOTE: your PDS form number & password is important pls dont forget. Wish All d best.
Re: Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(lautech) Admission Process by Bash92(m): 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2013
Hope you are all preparing wel for saturday
Re: Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(lautech) Admission Process by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 14, 2013
Pre-degree Entrance Examination commences on on Saturday, June 15, 2013. Don't forget to come with all vital documents, Call Ben if you need accommodation on 08064985322. Don't forget to make inquiry about anything you want to know.

Best of luck.
Re: Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(lautech) Admission Process by Nobody: 1:52am On Jun 14, 2013
Bash92:
Mr man for the past 2 or 3 years lautech hasnt been offering anybody Medicine & i tink it will be the same this year. The rumour is that the school license has been suspended. If you have anybody in Lautech you can confirm what am saying.
pls,if u knw u dnt knw abt what u r asked abt,it wl b better nt to talk abt it.!

If u choose mbbs in lautech,go n start preparing 4 Putme cos d accreditation has bn restored since last year

1 Like

Re: Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(lautech) Admission Process by Daniluv2k4(m): 7:08am On Jun 15, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
pls,if u knw u dnt knw abt what u r asked abt,it wl b better nt to talk abt it.!

If u choose mbbs in lautech,go n start preparing 4 Putme cos d accreditation has bn restored since last year
lautech is now good to nw about medcine and surgery admission cos after been accredited,what else again?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(lautech) Admission Process by Davino4u: 9:26am On Jun 15, 2013
Pls when will the post jamb form Βε̲̣̣̣̥ out
Re: Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(lautech) Admission Process by Daniluv2k4(m): 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2013
Davino4u: Pls when will the post jamb form Βε̲̣̣̣̥ out
lautech has not say anything about post jamb my guy
Re: Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(lautech) Admission Process by Bash92(m): 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:

Mr, ar sure of these info, cos am very sure there wasnt any one offered medicine & sugery among those in 100L now.
Re: Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(lautech) Admission Process by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
Bash92:
Mr, ar sure of these info, cos am very sure there wasnt any one offered medicine & sugery among those in 100L now.
it was restored very late part of last yr!
Re: Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(lautech) Admission Process by Bash92(m): 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
it was restored very late part of last yr!
Any evidence or link to back it up dat its been restored pls? Or its a rumour you heard?
Re: Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(lautech) Admission Process by Drayzeal(m): 11:12pm On Jun 16, 2013
Guyz dnt b full by anybddy dia s ntin lke medicne surgery in laUtech,confmd frm sch lecturer ystadayy
Re: Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(lautech) Admission Process by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 17, 2013
Sometimes,i just wonder what nairaland has turned to..some pple just talk anyhow sha
Drayzeal: Guyz dnt b full by anybddy dia s ntin lke medicne surgery in laUtech,confmd frm sch lecturer ystadayy
see,i'm in a university system n i'm very well used to all these...'lecturer said' tinz...d thing is....nt all lecturers hv these infos...some lecturers just give pple false info...most of dem r just Lecturer II n yet dey form 4 u like say n adem b d skl V.C.....lols..
Why nt ask a lecturer wu lectures in college of health sciences...?
Or check dis link from lautech's official facebook page..... https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=422084907850031&id=171354069589784&refid=17

u can also check mdcnigeria.org to see naija skls dat offer medicine n u wl see lautech there....

N b4 u start saying rubbish here,y nt go n enrol in one english klas so as to improve on ur written English..cos u cnt even successfully write...'fooled'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Turkish College, Others Woo Anambra Technovation Queens / Kwara Muslim Parents Protest Against Rejection Of Hijab-Wearing Students / IPPIS And ASUU: There Goes ASUU Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.