Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation (61744 Views)

Boko Haram Insurgency Another CIA Covert Operation.. Wikileaks / Julian Assange:UK 'threat' To Arrest Wikileaks Founder Inside Ecuadorean Embassy / Wikileaks’ James Bond Styled Secret Headquarters Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by miiraaj: 11:31am On Mar 01, 2013
dare2think:

Well, the media can feed anything based on their interests. Every Media outlet is biased, it all depends on which you want to believe. And the only way we get abreast of what is going on is through some form of media. We can't be every where at once.

There is deep religious intolerance and ignorance in our beloved country and that needs to be addressed and you need not look further than this very platform on NL. The politics and religuoes threads are testaments to that. Boko- haram is a terrorist organization that IS wrecking havoc in people's lives, and the seeds of the organization are born out of this intolerance.

I am well aware of the disgraceful behaviour of the CIA and how they take sides in other people's politics. We must also take responsibilities for some of the problems as well, as it is just being lazy to point the finger at the CIA.

Go through this post please.

https://www.nairaland.com/835495/nigeria-targeted-destruction
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Godmann(m): 11:32am On Mar 01, 2013
CIA and Nigeria’s stability
December 20, 2012 by Odilim Enwegbara

The Central Intelligence Agency was established to scuttle and derail potential challengers to America’s economic hegemony. Choking and paralysing most potential challengers result from subjecting these countries to endless social crisis, hardship, torture, fear, and psychological warfare. And confirming this strategy, former CIA Director of Plans, Richard Bissell, said, ”The CIA’s interface with the rest of the world needs to be better promoted through our friends in foreign governments….We need repression if we hope to divide these societies into owners and slaves. We need to put the people under continual duress and in a perpetual state of imbalance, so that confused and demoralised, apathy on a massive scale will result.”

Populated by psychopaths and neo-fascist occultists, this ultra-clandestine secret society has its operations likened to the mad sadistic-hedonism of Caligula, where the initiated maintain permanent silence. But should anyone muster the courage to reveal what goes on in the CIA’s underworld, embarrassing blackmail, intimidation, disappearance or assassination awaits the offender. Raising puppets and fronts to be planted in governments and sensitive private sectors around the world enables the CIA to control most nations. Also with such astonishing secrecy, sleeper operatives freely operate in spaces like universities, colleges, mega-churches, nightclubs, public parks, hotels and hospitals.

That this monster created by President Harry Truman in 1947 on the insistence of the Rockefeller brothers is an empire within an empire shouldn’t be surprising, especially given the freehand with which it operates. Little wonder, even though officially financed through the budgets of the Pentagon and Departments of State and Justice, thriving in its dirty world, the CIA’s unofficial financing is believed to come from money laundering, terrorism, extrajudicial killings, drug trafficking, prostitution, kidnapping, human trafficking, gambling and illegal arms and oil sales. With this, the CIA is above the law.

Home to the world’s best and most sought-after oil, the CIA-led western vultures have schemed, cajoled, bullied, cheated, sabotaged and mercilessly and ruthlessly controlled Nigeria. And Washington has no regrets for having turned this would-have-been African giant into a desolate state. Or shouldn’t the price of plundering its $3 trillion oil wealth since 1958 worth these Machiavellian-Darwinian fittest actions? In this western-led survival of the fittest world, should it be a problem that the weak is terrorised by the powerful, let alone eavesdropping on their governments’ communications? Why should Washington bother that the CIA’s beaming electromagnetic frequencies and creating electromagnetic fences could modify the mental state of top government officials in these weak states, especially when that benefits Washington? Or who cares if the CIA’s discharging of psychotronic generators could cause central nervous system damage and Trisomy 21, a chromosome abnormality associated with severe intellectual and personality impairment?

Shouldn’t the taking of our few patriots hostage to smoothen western looters’ operations be what the CIA should be doing? That some morally bankrupt Nigerians are used to dominate its economic and political affairs isn’t okay. Why should it bother the strongest that as a result of these, Nigeria is today a desolate country, a graveyard of disenfranchised population with broken dreams?

No doubt, Joseph Nye was right when he revealed that actually the strongest export to the weak totalitarian democracy is a dummy democracy where not the elected politicians, but some smuggled in technocrats, run the economy. How America today imposes its puppets on us was how Britain imposed its puppets on America. This led Thomas Jefferson in 1800 to angrily warn, “Single act of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental opinion of the day; but a series of oppressions, begun at a distinguished period, and pursued unalterably through every change of ministers too plainly proves a deliberate, systematic plan of reducing us to slavery.”

Of course, being angry because your country’s wealth is being plundered by a ‘big thief’ is understandable. But, shouldn’t the discovery that some worse mayhem has been committed by the same thief be a source of relief? Or how should disgracing a sitting French President, Charles de Gaulle, out of office in April 1969 for daring to challenge the dollar’s global de facto excesses be qualified? What about the overthrow of Iranian Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh in August 1953 simply for nationalising the Iranian oil industry? Or was Guatemalan President Jacobo Arbenez not overthrown in 1954 by the CIA because he was reforming his country’s land; a policy that would have reduced the land occupied by Rockefeller’s United Fruit Company in the country?

Have we forgotten the ‘Jesus-like’ torture and brutal murder of Patrice Émery Lumumba in January 1961 because he was promoting economic nationalism in his newly independent Congo? What about the case of Africa’s foremost continental nationalist, Kwame Nkrumah, of Ghana, who was overthrown in February 1966 and poisoned in April 1972 for dreaming to have a United States of Africa? Getting finally home: Wasn’t Murtala Muhammed assassinated in February 1976 simply because he was championing the nationalisation of Nigeria’s oil industry?

But there’s a take home optimism for us. That is, that rather than the CIA advancing Nigeria’s breakup, it’s actually the reverse that it’s pursuing. That can’t be truer, given that the CIA’s trademark is deception. With this said, let’s now proceed to rationalise why it is true.

First, dissolving the present Nigeria prejudiced toward promoting Washington’s imperial interests would mean Washington shooting itself in the foot; afterall Nigeria’s rivalry status as a result of leading the ECOWAS Monitoring Group has since been removed with the formation of the Africa Crises Response Initiative by Washington as a parallel military counterforce.

Second, rather than breaking up Nigeria or helping to block China’s growing influence in Africa’s largest oil and gas producer, in fact, will achieve the opposite. Or shouldn’t the-would-be-emergent micro nation-states be more nationalist interest-driven and more pro-China in their business dealings since they should be more interested in maximising national self-interests? Or is the present scramble for puppets and protégée positions by Nigerian leaders not more beneficial to Washington?

Third, in the world of realpolitik, shouldn’t the CIA be more afraid of an Igbo nation-state, a Yoruba nation-state, a Northern Nigeria nation-state, and a Niger Delta nation-state than today’s Nigeria, at least given that they will fiercely oppose the United States looting their natural resources? In short, the dissolution of Nigeria would also mean for Washington the end of divide and rule, since the microstates could emerge indivisible states.

Finally, in all this confusion, let’s not forget that the present-day crisis-ridden Nigeria has benefitted Washington enormously. Not only Nigeria’s whopping $10 billion spent just in two years to fight Boko Haram went into US technology equipment procurement purchases, but also the training of Nigeria’s antiterrorist personnel and the hiring of FBI field experts. The huge cost is not only money, but also America’s unlimited access to Nigeria’s top national security files and archives.

While we couldn’t do much to stop this ever-powerful modern-day Caesar, the truth is that nature is already revenging on our behalf. Looking around today! What do we see than that the same way original Caesar ended that is how the present-day fake Caesar is about ending? Vocally speaking against this Machiavellian-Darwinian attitude, Buddha reminds us that ”Whoever tries to seek happiness through hurting others can neither find happiness nor his children.” Also one of the laws of physics which tells that action and reaction are equal and opposite is already catching up with the American Empire. Today, America’s vast empire built on plunder is fast crumbling, and soon the world will wake to a Chinese century. When that happens, the speed with which the world will forget that there was once a roaring CIA is unimaginable.

- Enwegbara, an international financial analyst wrote in from Abuja via basil_enwegbara@yahoo.com 07038501486
- See more at: http://www.punchng.com/opinion/cia-and-nigerias-stability/#sthash.cS8LCzlk.dpuf

http://www.punchng.com/opinion/cia-and-nigerias-stability/

3 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by LeonessAug: 11:32am On Mar 01, 2013
Nice one bro!

Watching series take most of my time. I have only watched prison break successfully and I found it very educative interms of Govt and their con practices. I'd create more time to watch more.

Our Govt understands the game, they know what the perpetrators wants and decides to play along with them. Lets help ourselves as i've desisted from saying "God help Nigeria"

pcwhiz: Are you guys kidding me? Is it today you know that CIA is like virtually behind any chaos in upgrowning countries? The Americans are leading in world power and they intend dominating the whole world if possible. Those guys are the most secretive sons of bitches alive.. Most times my friends thinks am an internet and movie freak but maybe i am, i do research and and not just watch movies but listen to everyword most script writers are trying to tell the world, watch movies like the expatraite, nikita.. .......... Their are trying to tell us how dangerous, self centered, manupulative,secretive the CIA & American Govt could be...

The CIA is a CHAOS INCITING AGENCY.. God dey sha!
Tnk you

2 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 01, 2013
This is BOLLOCKS and very MYOPIC, when u read between the lines and analyse this report, then u knw that this lacks content, and does not corellate with the operations of the CIA..., jst trying to make headlines
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by dare2think: 11:33am On Mar 01, 2013
miiraaj:

Whatever the reasons they gave,they laid the foundation for it. That's the conspiracy we are talking about.

( I believe we all know the reasons they gave)

Ok Mr Miraage, I'm only trying to learn a bit here.

It is a very plausible possibility for them to be involved in destabilizing a country, they have been accused of doing such in the past.

My only problem is, nobody has been able to convince or prove to me what they stand to gain. We have a puppet government than can dance to their tunes already, why the need to to sponsor Boko?
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by jamst(m): 11:37am On Mar 01, 2013
Dee60: The first world countries may not sit idle and watch Nigeria become another 'China'! This is why Africans need to sit down and map out how Africa will be developed by Africans.

the enemies of africa wont allow dat 2 happen,cos dat was why they killed/eliminated/assasinated many 'great to be' african leaders 4rm patrice lumumba - mohama gadaffi.

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Godmann(m): 11:40am On Mar 01, 2013
Red-Light:
why nato? cant they act like egyptians or syrians?
and there goes the conspiration theories again.... azasi belives pdp is boko, some people thinks its buhari and now some people think its CIA

all these nonsense burns down to whatever u wanna believe... but one thing is certain the 90% of these is based on ideology
am not disputing the fact that Cia might be using boko haram to their advantage but making it look like they are the major player is way out of it

Pdp also uses boko haram to its advantage by gaining sympathy and divert peoples attention from their corruptions

the north uses boko haram to demand from federal government etc ...

iranians are uses boko haram to further the cause of islamism in africa etc

Usa uses it further gain ground in nigeria

the list goes on and on

so putting everything on CIA is absolutely rubbish

In politics, there is always plots inside plots. While you may be out plotting; you may be suprised to findout that you have been programmed to plot in the manners you plot by a superior or accidental plots. That is the way plots and human relationships work. That is why nobody can predict politics.

Even when we know the power and the extent CIA can go; they have failed in somany places. Like in Cuba and Iran. That's why they keep telling me and you that Iran is an axis of evil

3 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 01, 2013
dare2think:

Well, the media can feed anything based on their interests. Every Media outlet is biased, it all depends on which you want to believe. And the only way we get abreast of what is going on is through some form of media. We can't be every where at once.

There is deep religious intolerance and ignorance in our beloved country and that needs to be addressed and you need not look further than this very platform on NL. The politics and religuoes threads are testaments to that. Boko- haram is a terrorist organization that IS wrecking havoc in people's lives, and the seeds of the organization are born out of this intolerance.

I am well aware of the disgraceful behaviour of the CIA and how they take sides in other people's politics. We must also take responsibilities for some of the problems as well, as it is just being lazy to point the finger at the CIA.

I concur.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by emyrald91(m): 11:43am On Mar 01, 2013
Capnd143: This is no conspiracy theory guys, its the truth! CIA did not invent the boko haram, thats true. But the are indirectly funding the group, giving inteligence, etc! I have piles of document that can prove this conspiracy and i will gladly share with anyone who whishes to know the truth.
so what are you waiting for. Share it, dts if they are not this type of baseless rubbish from other wikileaks and post of jobless people.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by dougivilla(m): 11:45am On Mar 01, 2013
flames77: broda pls i want to know the truth.here is my email achanbenjamin@gmail.com
Don't say i did not warn you guys. Make quest for knowledge no end una. Everything and everyone is bugged. Be careful.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by miiraaj: 11:48am On Mar 01, 2013
dare2think:

Ok Mr Miraage, I'm only trying to learn a bit here.

It is a very plausible possibility for them to be involved in destabilizing a country, they have been accused of doing such in the past.

My only problem is, nobody has been able to convince or prove to me what they stand to gain. We have a puppet government than can dance to their tunes already, why the need to to sponsor Boko?

Their major interest is GLOBAL DOMINANCE.
To achieve this dominance, they need to cripple emerging economies, gain control of as many resources as possible etc...
There are many materials available on CIA. Search and go through them to understand more about the interests of these western imperialists.

2 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Jubal01: 11:48am On Mar 01, 2013
Capnd143: This is no conspiracy theory guys, its the truth! CIA did not invent the boko haram, thats true. But the are indirectly funding the group, giving inteligence, etc! I have piles of document that can prove this conspiracy and i will gladly share with anyone who whishes to know the truth.
Pls inbox me. I need 2 knw. daudamaxwell@gmail.com. Tnx
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Godmann(m): 11:50am On Mar 01, 2013
akinwun: You guyz are not being realistic at all. Are we saying boko boys that will all too readily cast aspersions on anything called west is now dininng and whinning with one of the west leading power, to destroy anything westerner in africa?. What a conspiracy theory

Yea, good question. They way CIA works; they link up through several stages. CIA will never make direct contact with Boko Haram. Their will be several stages of linkages. From CIA, to one multinational, to several Intentional businessmen, to local Businessmen and them to the ring leaders. I inferred this from one attack they made on Fidel Castro where they paid some International businessmen who later paid some drug barrons (that were earlier chased out of Cuba); and they later paid the guys that will pull the trigger.

If the guys have succeed, the story would have been at most that the Drug barons killed Castrol in revenge; not knowing that there was an international Businessman and CIA on a higher level.

Such is the world of CIA

3 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by donem: 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
The info coming from Wikileaks is making alot of sense. Nevertheless May God save us all from this conspiracy aimed at eliminating our beloved nation in a bid to fulfill the U.S prediction of Nig disintergrating in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Capnd143(m): 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
kimakazee: This is BOLLOCKS and very MYOPIC, when u read between the lines and analyse this report, then u knw that this lacks content, and does not corellate with the operations of the CIA..., jst trying to make headlines
am sure you didnt propably follow the link in the article thats why ur comment is "a little bit short sighted". No harm meant bro.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by dare2think: 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2013
miiraaj:

Go through this post please.

https://www.nairaland.com/835495/nigeria-targeted-destruction

Mr Miirage, are you kidding me?

The above is nothing short of the Ramblings of an Individual. Can you not deduce the subjectivity in a 'report' filled with innuendos that lacks professionalism. An emotionally disposition of a conspiracy theorists that is nothing other than a theory.

Did you go through that garbage. Am I to take a 'Reporter' that said;

'Most Nigerians are cowards, anyway. Kill a few “Nigerians,” “Christians” and make it look like christ6ianity against Islam to provoke a reaction from Nigerians'. Or someone that has nairaland as one of its sources.

That article is a joke.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by ololo12: 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2013
Now, I see the big picture. I've always known there was a plot by the powers that be, to disrupt and break up our country by the US Govt. I don't understand how the Boko Haram from a small group, have turned out to become regional powers. Even going as far to Cameroon to take hostage. I know the US Govt is hell bent on making sure their prediction that Nigeria break up come 2015 comes to pass. But their plan will fail.

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by ecosanders: 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2013
omenka: Ooooh! Realy So Buhari has been working for the CIA!! Who couldave guesed that??
gosh! Ur level of stupidity is unrival, i just wonder d kind of education u receive.
Wat proof did u have dat Buhari fund BH? share hatred, dats wat u talking frm.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by RedLight1: 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2013
Godman_n:

In politics, there is always plots inside plots. While you may be out plotting; you may be suprised to findout that you have been programmed to plot in the manners you plot by a superior or accidental plots. That is the way plots and human relationships work. That is why nobody can predict politics.

Even when we know the power and the extent CIA can go; they have failed in somany places. Like in Cuba and Iran. That's why they keep telling me and you that Iran is an axis of evil
like i said ...I dont believe in conspiration theories ... i dont trust america or the west and same way will never trust arabs or the east ... they are both fighting each other while they use africa as pun in their power game ... both are devil only one devil is clever and smarter than the over while the other is dumb and radical ..simple
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by galilaeo(m): 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2013
Honestly, anyone who believes this article is a fool. *NG* isn't important enough to even give a second glance. It's a third world country full of corrupt, narcissists; who evidently think Naija is the giant of Africa. You people are delusional and need to pull your head out of your asses.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by itsmayiela(m): 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2013
for all those that have doubts in the CIA funding Boko Haram and other terrorist organizations world-wide, pls go and watch the seasonal film "24".

the US controls every aspect of your life, they make you think the way they want, they can write off Cameroun's debt just to ensure they grant them military base, they can scatter Nigeria within 24hrs without sending a single troop to nigeria (just empower benin,niger,chad and cameroun).....

nigerians, stop being a mediocre.....wake up!

2 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by mu2sa2: 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2013
Most illuminating thread for whoever have brain to get educated. Also working with the CIA in fueling crises around the world are "disaster capitalists", who deliberately create chaos in order to profit from it - boko haram is being covertly funded by them and disaster capitalists are raking in money real time by selling arms and other junks to nigeria to fight the same boko haram!

2 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by miiraaj: 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2013
dare2think:

Mr Miirage, are you kidding me?

The above is nothing short of the Ramblings of an Individual. Can you not deduce the subjectivity in a 'report' filled with innuendos that lacks professionalism. An emotionally disposition of a conspiracy theorists that is nothing other than a theory.

Did you go through that garbage. Am I to take a 'Reporter' that said;

'Most Nigerians are cowards, anyway. Kill a few “Nigerians,” “Christians” and make it look like christ6ianity against Islam to provoke a reaction from Nigerians'. Or someone that has nairaland as one of its sources.

That article is a joke.

Tell me boko haram didn't achieve this purpose in bold. And then u asked what CIA stand to benefit from supporting B.H, I think Gordon Duff did give a simple example in the article, for easy comprehension by wide range of readers. But as a said earlier on, read more on CIA activities and join the dots.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by dare2think: 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2013
miiraaj:

Their major interest is GLOBAL DOMINANCE.
To achieve this dominance, they need to cripple emerging economies, gain control of as many resources as possible etc...
There are many materials available on CIA. Search and go through them to understand more about the interests of these western imperialists.

Brazil, China, Turkey and India are fast emerging economies too, is the CIA sponsoring terrorism there too?

I understand imperialism and its connotations, What I am still waiting to get from you is substantive proof that the CIA is sponsoring Boko haram and what they stand to gain from their activities when our government can heed to their call anyway. We are not Libya or Zimbabwe that gives the west any tough time, we are weak towards the west so why the need to go through that extra effort to get what they can get and what they are already getting!

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by dare2think: 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2013
itsmayiela: for all those that have doubts in the CIA funding Boko Haram and other terrorist organizations world-wide, pls go and watch the seasonal film "24".

the US controls every aspect of your life, they make you think the way they want, they can write off Cameroun's debt just to ensure they grant them military base, they can scatter Nigeria within 24hrs without sending a single troop to nigeria (just empower benin,niger,chad and cameroun).....

nigerians, stop being a mediocre.....wake up!

If they can do the bold already, why sponsor boko-haram then?
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by miiraaj: 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2013
dis-galilaeo:
Honestly, anyone who believes this article is a fool. *NG* isn't important enough to even give a second glance. It's a third world country full of corrupt, narcissists; who evidently think Naija is the giant of Africa. You people are delusional and need to pull your head out of your asses.

You really underestimate the potential of this country NIGERIA. But its not your fault, but the fault of our Rulers that have made us feel inferior and not believing we can be great.

2 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Bluemosquito(m): 12:23pm On Mar 01, 2013
galilaeo: Honestly, anyone who believes this article is a fool. *NG* isn't important enough to even give a second glance. It's a third world country full of corrupt, narcissists; who evidently think Naija is the giant of Africa. You people are delusional and need to pull your head out of your asses.
honestly its your type that the Us can control and make to believe whatever the feed you on western media. You just pheww trash. No harm meant bro. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by mmmustapha(m): 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
Tru prayers, preaching and organising peace seminars dis country can be save frm d west.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by dare2think: 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2013
miiraaj:

Tell me boko haram didn't achieve this purpose in bold. And then u asked what CIA stand to benefit from supporting B.H, I think Gordon Duff did give a simple example in the article, for easy comprehension by wide range of readers. But as a said earlier on, read more on CIA activities and join the dots.

Its ok. You did not get my reason for quoting that excerpt.

The CIA is sponsoring boko, the only proof we have is Gordon Duff's poorly written ramblings. Someone that has Nairaland as one of its sources.

Sighs.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by miiraaj: 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2013
dare2think:

Its ok. You did not get my reason for quoting that excerpt.

The CIA is sponsoring boko, the only proof we have is Gordon Duff's poorly written ramblings. Someone that has Nairaland as one of its sources.

Sighs.

Well, thank God you have access to the internet, surfing and getting materials shouldn't be a great deal.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by galilaeo(m): 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2013
Bluemosquito: honestly its your type that the Us can control and make to believe whatever the feed you on western media. You just pheww trash. No harm meant bro. Thanks

Sorry, you are really misinformed, I hate western media b/c its garbage. I'm speaking from experiences. You're basing accusations on emotional outbursts and rumours. No one said Naija couldn't be great. It won't be until there's a dramatic change. You have no proof whatsoever that the CIA is funding the BH. Do you even know US policies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger / Abdelmalek Droukdal, Al-Qaeda Leader, Killed By French Military With US Help / Osama Bin Laden's Letter To America Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.