Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation (61753 Views)

Boko Haram Insurgency Another CIA Covert Operation.. Wikileaks / Julian Assange:UK 'threat' To Arrest Wikileaks Founder Inside Ecuadorean Embassy / Wikileaks’ James Bond Styled Secret Headquarters Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Legalplayerz: 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2013
A well governed Nigeria is more dangerous that Iran and North Korea put together. So they must make sure that we don't get governed properly. And also an economically stable Nigeria na bad market for them. They already have countries like Brazil, Argentina, Turkey, India and China to sort out, and I'm sure they don't want Nigeria to add up to the list.

5 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by motif8(m): 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2013
dare2think: The CIA is responsible for Ibori stealing his kinsmen's state funds!

The CIA is responsible for NEPA/PCHN inability to generate sufficient electricity!

The CIA sponsored those cultists that killed the LASU dude, infact it was a Marine Sniper that shot him from Badagry.

The CIA IS responsible for for the past electoral malpractices.

The CIA is also responsible for corrupt nature of the people in government.

Bros when there is prolification of arms in the country all this can happen, may be u don't know that this people have hijacked some of our stronghold , some of our Nigerians are informant to this people and they are in our governemnt, Iran has been shipping arms to Nigeria easily, it is not dawn to u that some people at our seaport have compromised? lets be realistic, i still give it to our government by trying to keep the country together and not allowing this people game plan of disintegration work

You know what the CIA is behind everything not going on well in Nigeria!
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by dare2think: 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2013
^^^^

Of course CIA is responsible.

All these beer parlor arguments with no proofs.

2 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2013
Okija_juju:

Buhari who is their Chief Sponsor was a General of the Nigerian Army o!!

Plus most of their recruits are Nigerian Military as well..

What is your proof that Buhari is their Chief Sponsor?
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by vedaxcool(m): 12:51pm On Mar 01, 2013
Beyond all this noise nlanders make as usual, what does this father of foolery and master of stupidity, jonadumb intends to do about this revelation? What is CAN going to do about this? Oh wait christinas only cry when muslims do the killing but when the killings are sponsored by in god we trust christians, CAN probably would say "NOTHING"! In my view the Nigerian govt. Should try bringing up the matter in the international media and then demand an explanation from the US!
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Angyee(f): 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2013
Some of the comments on here are proof of why the US is succeeding in it's agenda.

Some people have asked, what is in it for the US? This is why the US and other countries in the west succeed. 2 problems that beset Nigerians are lack of discipline and short-sightedness. With Nigerians it must be now now, immediately, we lack planning capability. The US doesn't look for immediate gain, they interested in long term long lasting gain. That's why we can't see what is in it for US. Let me show you with few examples just what they are gaining and still stand to gain.
1. A Nigerian has a farm in an African country that is completely self sustainable. He powers his electricity, he makes his own fertilizer etc, not a single thing goes to waste there. No, this is not them say, I know someone who visited there and saw it with their eyes (will not say relationship to person b4 CIA goes to terrorize person...lol). Why is he not in Nigeria? Well he offered Nigeria 1st, they refused, their problem? What is on it for me NOW. So he left and this country, don't remember name gave him land, in return he trains a certain no. Of their citizens free of charge every year. Do you know how many jobs he has created a d how much money he is saving this country?
2. Remember Groundnut pyramids of yester-year?
3. A Nigerian in US offered to set up a factory in Nigeria all he asked for was land...he would fund everything else from his pocket. Again, Nigeria refused, why? They wanted him to grease their pockets first.
4. Think of all the natural resources we have, imagine if we had mining corporations handling these.

Look at all of these, for starters, think of how many jobs and how much income would be generated if we created at least one of these in every state in Nigeria. Now imagine how much wealthier we would become. Now imagine the power Nigeria would wield.

That's not all oh. I know someone who works in oil industry in UK, he said roughly half of Nigeria's oil is unaccounted for(not exaggerated, it is documented). By half, I mean half after all the oil spills e.t.c. They know, it's not hidden. wanna know why? Because the so-called 'unaccounted' oil goes to people like George Bush, Tony Blair, Bill Clinton and generally helps further the US, no lie. Also US has oil, some of it is not mined yet. Why? You see they want to drain every other country in the world of their oil and when they are done they will be the sole producer of oil thereby giving them a modicum of control. How? Yes it's true 1st world countries are gradually moving to using clean energy sources electricity etc, but 3rd world still has a way to go. Imagine all 3rd world countries drained of oil, they need oil, they have to buy from the only country that has any US, US don't need to worry about dwindling supply of oil because they would have moved to using other sources of energy. Do you see any gain yet? Also the so-called Libyan uprising. When it first started, I was sceptical of Ghaddafi's claims if western intrusion. Now I'm a believer. The west instigated it. Yes, Ghadaffi was a dictator, but he is the kind of person I would not mind having in my corner, because he stuck to his ideals to the death. Do you know how Ghadaffi protected Libya from western exploitation? Every resource was used to help Libya, do you also know the 1st deal the new Libyan authorities dined with US? Access to Libyan oil wells, Ghadaffi had refused vehemently to allow it while he was alive and that was cramping the US style. Same with Iraq, Saddam wouldn't let the US have his oil so they killed him. See a pattern here? Nigerian rulers seem to have decided to roll over and bark like good doggies rather than stand up and maybe face death well except MKO. Till today no weapons of mass destruction have been found in Iraq...I'm not surprised.

Even Americans will tell you a lot of things that happen are scripted by their government. See they don't have to set up these organizations, they just fund them and the by-product of the activities of these organizations help them work undercover towards their goals. The Bible says that God told Ishmael he would be in constant enmity with his brother's, hence the reason Muslims are always prepared to fight, US is simply taking advantage of that.

Just stop for a second, imagine all the people fighting in different areas of Nigeria come together as one. To fight outsiders, who will stand, with the massive population Nigeria has? Feed, clothe and train just a quarter of Nigeria's population to be an Army even America will not be able to stand, because from time immemorial African's and Nigerians have been stronger. Do you know that half of the innovations the west comes up with are discovered or engineered by African's mainly Nigerians? Have a look see for yourself.

So what do they stand to gain? Imagine a country with all our resources with all the jobs created I mentioned above, proper infrastructure created from resources gained, all our brightest return from abroad and all the inventions US are getting from them they start designing for Nigeria, our manpower trained even more effectively than US, stronger and larger army because we have a bigger population...tell me what country can withstand this?

As long as Nigeria is divided we will never accomplish any of this, this is the US ultimate gain. They are fundng our continued division, Nigeria wake up before it's too late.

17 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by paulkhalifa(m): 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2013
this is new shocked
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by vedaxcool(m): 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2013
Kamanda:

What is your proof that Buhari is their Chief Sponsor?

Heads up, don't dignify every foolish statements you read on NL! From the username, u should have concluded the mental instability of the man making them!
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Godmann(m): 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2013
dare2think:

Brazil, China, Turkey and India are fast emerging economies too, is the CIA sponsoring terrorism there too?

I understand imperialism and its connotations, What I am still waiting to get from you is substantive proof that the CIA is sponsoring Boko haram and what they stand to gain from their activities when our government can heed to their call anyway. We are not Libya or Zimbabwe that gives the west any tough time, we are weak towards the west so why the need to go through that extra effort to get what they can get and what they are already getting!

We are weak today. But these people are always futuristic in their thinking. Their fears are not that of today but that of tomorrow. That is why they want to make sure that our tomorrow is destroyed in securing theirs.

4 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Saintp(m): 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
I dont know why Nigerians dont like facing reality. Always looking for where to put blames instaed of comfronting their problems head on. They say its CPC, its ACN, its PDP, its Buhari now its CIA.

Guys, there will always be conspiracy theories, both pro and anti- Americans will believe what they want to believe based on how thier minds have been conditioned.

My Stand: Fellow Nigerians, Shun these consiparcy theories, Our problem is not CIA, it is US.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Godmann(m): 1:03pm On Mar 01, 2013
Angyee: Some of the comments on here are proof of why the US is succeeding in it's agenda.

Some people have asked, what is in it for the US? This is why the US and other countries in the west succeed. 2 problems that beset Nigerians are lack of discipline and short-sightedness. With Nigerians it must be now now, immediately, we lack planning capability. The US doesn't look for immediate gain, they interested in long term long lasting gain. That's why we can't see what is in it for US. Let me show you with few examples just what they are gaining and still stand to gain.
1. A Nigerian has a farm in an African country that is completely self sustainable. He powers his electricity, he makes his own fertilizer etc, not a single thing goes to waste there. No, this is not them say, I know someone who visited there and saw it with their eyes (will not say relationship to son b4 CIA goes to terrorize person...lol). Why is he not in Nigeria? Well he offered Nigeria 1st, they refused, their problem? What is on it for me NOW. So he left and this country, don't remember name gave him land, in return he trains a certain no. Of their citizens free of charge every year. Do you know how many jobs he has created a d how much money he is saving this country?
3. A Nigerian in US offered to set up a factory in Nigeria all he asked for was land...he would fund everything else from his pocket. Again, Nigeria refused, why? They wanted him to grease their pockets first.
4. Think of all the natural resources we have, imagine if we had mining corporations handling these.

Look at all of tees, for starters, think of how many jobs and how much income would be generated if we created at least one of these in every state in Nigeria. Now imagine how much wealthier we would become. Now imagine the power Nigeria would wield.

That's not all oh. I know someone who works in oil industry in UK, he said roughly half of Nigeria's oil is unaccounted for(not exaggerated, it is documented). They know, it's not hidden. But there is no significant oil spill to explain this, wanna know why? Because the so-called 'unaccounted' oil goes to people like George Bush, Tony Blair, Bill Clinton and generally helps further the US, no lie. Also US has oil, some of it is not mined yet. Why? You see they want to drain every other country in the world of their oil and when they are done they will be the sole producer of oil thereby giving them a modicum of control. How? Yes it's true 1st world countries are gradually moving to using clean energy sources electricity etc, but 3rd world still has a way to go. Imagine all 3rd world countries drained of oil, they need oil, they have to buy from the only country that has any US, US don't need to worry about dwindling supply of oil because they would have moved to using other sources of energy. Do you see any gain yet? Also the so-called Libyan uprising. When it first started, I was sceptical of Ghaddafi's claims if western intrusion. Now I'm a believer. The west instigated it. Yes, Ghadaffi was a dictator, but he is the kind of person I would not mind having in my corner, because he stuck to his ideals to the death. Do you know how Ghadaffi protected Libya from western exploitation? Every resource was used to help Libya, do you also know the 1st deal the new Libyan authorities dined with US? Access to Libyan oil wells, Ghadaffi had refused vehemently to allow it while he was alive and that was cramping the US style. Same with Iraq, Saddam wouldn't let the US have his oil so they killed him. See a pattern here. Nigerian rulers seem to have decided to roll over and bark like good doggies rather than stand up. Till today no weapons of mass destruction have been found in Iraq...I'm not surprised.

Even Americans will tell you a lot of things that happen are scripted by their government. See they don't have to set up these organizations, they just fund them and the by-product of the activities of these organizations help them work undercover towards their goals. The Bible says that God told Ishmael he would be in constant enmity with his brother's, hence the reason Muslims are always prepared to fight, US is simply taking advantage of that.

Just stop for a second, imagine all the people fighting in different areas of Nigeria come together as one. To fight outsiders, who will stand, with the massive population Nigeria has? Feed, clothe and train just a quarter of Nigeria's population to be an Army even America will not be able to stand, because from time immemorial African's and Nigerians have been stronger. Do you know that half of the innovations the west comes up with are discovered or engineered by African's mainly Nigerians? Have a look see for yourself.

So what do they stand to gain? Imagine a country with all our resources with all the jobs created I mentioned above, proper infrastructure created from resources gained, all our brightest return from abroad and all the inventions US are getting from them they start designing for Nigeria, our manpower trained even more effectively than US, stringer and larger army because we have a bigger population...tell me what country can withstand this?

As long as Nigeria is divided we will never accomplish any of this, this is the US ultimate gain. They are fundng our continued division, Nigeria wake up before it's too late.

I love you babe for your God-given knowledge

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Angyee(f): 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2013
Saintp: I dont know why Nigerians dont like facing reality. Always looking for where to put blames instaed of comfronting their problems head on. They say its CPC, its ACN, its PDP, its Buhari now its CIA.

Guys, there will always be conspiracy theories, both pro and anti- Americans will believe what they want to believe based on how thier minds have been conditioned.

My Stand: Fellow Nigerians, Shun these consiparcy theories, Our problem is not CIA, it is US.

Exactly. But you've missed the point. Our problem is us -Nigerians, our mentality. We don't look at the long term. Imagine if we sat down to realize what we as Nigerians could generate, and Muslims saw that they are being used and everyone unites to stop this. Even the Bible says when Man united to build the tower of Babel even God could not stop them what did he do? He DIVIDED them. That's all the US have done to Africa and now to Nigeria. Ok, why is it UNITED states of America because when people are united NOTHING can stop them. Why is Saudi Arabia succeeding if we are looking at it as the muslim's fault? After all Saudi Arabians are Muslim too. Here is the Key: they are United. It is predominantly Muslim and they have stuck to that but they are United. Why are UNITED STATES OF America and UNITED Kingdom considered the world powers? Look at the power UNITED Arab Emirates has. Surprised? I don't think it's a coincidence that the countries with the name UNITED are the world powers. Do you know Scotland has been trying to leave UK and UK is refusing? Why they know that they second their unity is threatened so is their power, they know it - From experience. Why don't we do a United States of Nigeria? Every state has sovereignty and reports to a federal government like US? What's shopping that? We dom't have to separate to live in peace, we can compromise like America and UK did.

5 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by ayox2003: 1:15pm On Mar 01, 2013
I so much believe this leak. It would take Haiti 100 years to recover from what US did to their economy.

Honestly, the day I watched Amanpours interview, I was like the West wants to divide this country. Just cos of their interest, which is to weaken the strength of the economy and tap into its resources.

Rightnow, Bradly Manning is under trial for sending classified documents to Wikileaks because he wants the world to know that US is the worlds enemy. In a video he released, US bomber jets murdered top Afghan and Iraqi officials.

Look at leaders like Gadaffi, Mutharika, Allende and Lumumba. All the anti-west leaders in Africa have been murdered. This made Mugbabe issue a statement that the next election in Zimbabwe would be without western inspectors.

Nigerians must be wise.

Frawzey
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by buJu234: 1:15pm On Mar 01, 2013
@op; if this is truth; then its a welcome development; because this Project called Nigeria; need to b broken down in order for it to bcom better as individual nations.

@Op; u better use ur head and think; the average northern is afraid of Nigeria breaking up ok; because he knows that the poverty there will b worst than the one in Somalia. so how do u expect BH to work towards that course?

So i refused to believe it; but if its true at last good news;
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Frostyzone(m): 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2013
The absurdity of the topic is so ridiculous that I didn't even bother to read the too-long post. grin

What next? Al Queda is a secret joint CIA and MI6 covert operation, right?
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by dare2think: 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
Godman_n:

We are weak today. But these people are always futuristic in their thinking. Their fears are not that of today but that of tomorrow. That is why they want to make sure that our tomorrow is destroyed in securing theirs.

Fair enough.

I keep reading all these revelations and conspiracies about how they want to destroy us and all. One would think most of these people work for the SSS or even the CIA that they would have access to precious information.

They say 'wake up' 'wake up'. lol at all these pseudo-analyst with their predictions. We all have rights to our opinions. Unfortunately, those opinions don't generate facts, including mine.

What I would like my fellow Nigerians to do is wake up to the reality of our situation. The decades of generational corruption and greed that have pervaded every aspect of our society. The continuous mis-management of resources that have contributed to the neglect of a lot of individuals which inadvertently leads young minds into frustrations that turns them into kidnappers and suicide-bomber.

One thing is to keep going on about theories, another is to be pragmatic about the situations making young men blow themselves up in the name of religion. What may have driven them to such a state of annihilation? What deep-seated hatred could make them do such? how can this be addressed? What can we do to promote tolerance and progressives attitudes across all spectrum of an already fragmented society.

Issues that needs to be addresses gets distracted when unsubstantiated theories like this are peddled up and down. Lets focus on these issues rather than looking for the bogey-man to blame for these atrocities.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
The US government trained, armed, funded and supported Osama bin Laden and his followers in Afghanistan during the cold war. With a huge investment of $3,000,000,000 (three billion US dollars), the CIA effectively created and nurtured bin Laden's al-Qaeda terrorist network using American tax-payers money. Afghanistan is one of the world's poorest countries, where such an enormous sum sum of money would have had extraordinary value.

BBC news article:
"...Bin Laden left Saudi Arabia in 1979 to fight
against the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. The
Afghan jihad was backed with American dollars
and had the blessing of the governments of Saudi
Arabia and Pakistan. He received security
training from the CIA itself."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/155236.stm

Forbes business information service article:
"...[Osama bin Laden] received military and
financial assistance from the intelligence services
of Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and the United States."

http://www.forbes.com/charitable/2001/09/14/0914whoisobl.html

ABC News article:
"In the 1980s, bin Laden left his comfortable
Saudi home for Afghanistan to participate in the
Afghan jihad, or holy war, against the invading
forces of the Soviet Union - a cause that,
ironically, the United States funded, pouring
$3 billion into the Afghan resistance via the CIA."
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Angyee(f): 1:28pm On Mar 01, 2013
Frostyzone: The absurdity of the topic is so ridiculous that I didn't even bother to read the too-long post. grin

It is mentality like yours that is making their work easy (I don't mean this in a derogatory or abusive way so please don't be offended. I mean it in the sense that our short sightedness as Nigerians has left us open to exploitation). Let me use a simple sentence to explain what he is saying.

I (US) am using you, my employee (Terrorists) to do whatever work I need done so I gain more profit and become the most powerful Multi-National Corporation(country) in the world.

I didn't create you, I didn't give you the idea to study in your chosen field when you 1st started studying, all I'm doing is using you, your knowledge and your skills for my gain. My gain is not necessarily your gain, only when you begin to think like me will you see my exploitation.

That's why they are called conspiracy theories to reduce credence and make people doubt them especially when they are the truth.

Also, haven't you noticed that Everything Nigeria does is copied from America? Clothing, fashion, even useless reality shows? As long as we depend on them, we don't depend on God and that is their power. Why is the American motto 'In God we trust'? When you depend on someone you don't pose a threat to the person. Same thing. As long as we depend on them, we are not a threat to them.

4 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by jamst(m): 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
yes,take it! go 2
www.educate-yourself.org/cn/
for more insight details
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by dare2think: 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2013
Angyee:

It is mentality like yours that is making their work easy (I don't mean this in a derogatory or abusive way so please don't be offended. I mean it in the sense that our short sightedness as Nigerians has left us open to exploitation). Let me use a simple sentence to explain what he is saying.

I (US) am using you, my employee (Terrorists) to do whatever work I need done so I gain more profit and become the most powerful Multi-National Corporation(country) in the world.

I didn't create you, I didn't give you the idea to study in your chosen field when you 1st started studying, all I'm doing is using you, your knowledge and your skills for my gain. My gain is not necessarily your gain, only when you begin to think like me will you see your gain.

That's why they are called conspiracy theories to reduce credence and make people doubt them especially when they are the truth.

Ok Ms Angyee.

Is Nigeria, or any of the lapses of the Nigerian Government responsible of the growth of Boko-haram or is the CIA sorely responsible for the manifestation of the destructive ideology?
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by hotwax: 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2013
I cant believe this.

The last time I checked. It wasnt Boko-haram that was rioting, burning churches in Kaduna during the miss world beauty contest.

Almanjiri fighting in Kano last two years is not boko-haram.

This is all bulshi****t. We know what hausa/fulanis are capable of.

They did it in 1977, 1987, 2000 up till now.

Boko-haram is just an organized form of muslim fanatics. Muslims fanatics have already bin with us since day 1.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by galadee(m): 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2013
[quote author=Bluemosquito][/quote]
woow
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by ayox2003: 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2013
Frostyzone: The absurdity of the topic is so ridiculous that I didn't even bother to read the too-long post. grin

Well,

I recommend that you read Jean-Claude Aristide's Eyes of the heart.

I bet you'd stop all this. Dont be deceived. The only language the West understands is control. They brainwashed our ancestors before they controlled them. We must not be brainwashed this time around.

Can you tell me why they didnt support Syrian rebels like those in Libya, Egypt and Tunisia?

Why is the $60m coming after 70,000 people have died?

I have said it before and I'll say it again, a professor of African studies in Warwick said that any move of the West into Africa is solely for their own interest even if thousands of Africans die in the process.

Frawzey

2 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Asemo11(m): 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2013
Red-Light:
CIA sponsored the kidnappers in the east, mend in south south... the agberos in the west ... in fact they sponsor the fact that my fiance refused to have s*x with me yesterday

bloody kenge grin grin
who is dis
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by hotwax: 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2013
I am having headache now. It is the CIA and Zionists

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by dare2think: 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2013
hotwax: I cant believe this.

The last time I checked. It wasnt Boko-haram that was rioting, burning churches in Kaduna during the miss world beauty contest.

Almanjiri fighting in Kano last two years is not boko-haram.

This is all bulshi****t. We know what hausa/fulanis are capable of.

They did it in 1977, 1987, 2000 up till now.

Boko-haram is just an organized form of muslim fanatics. Muslims fanatics have already bin with us since day 1.

Apparently, the CIA is responsible for everything. Religious/Ethnic intolerance has nothing to do with it.

On this very Nairaland, the ethnic hatred portrayed in some post is so vile that it wont be a surprise that some of these folks dont wont hesitate to inflict despicable pain on each other.

The CIA is responsible for that too.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by nagoma(m): 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2013
scarred: I wonder why this thread isn't generating the conversation it should. Is it because the forummers here discount the use of black-ops or false flag programs to initiate regime change or the distabilization of a region. The truth engendered by this discussion has become even more apparent now that 'Boko Haram' is claiming responsibility for kidnappings in Cameroon. All of a sudden Boko Haram has now become a regional player. It begs the question, where are they getting their funding from and more importantly, why are they now operating in Cameroon.

So much effort to justify the deployment of american drones to Niger Republic and these apprent terror activities will justify their use in Mali , Nigeria and even Cameroon. The drones will soon be in action.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by hotwax: 1:42pm On Mar 01, 2013
ayox2003:

Well,

I recommend that you read Jean-Claude Aristide's Eyes of the heart.

I bet you'd stop all this. Dont be deceived. The only language the West understands is control. They brainwashed our ancestors before they controlled them. We must not be brainwashed this time around.

Can you tell me why they didnt support Syrian rebels like those in Libya, Egypt and Tunisia?

Why is the $60m coming after 70,000 people have died?

I have said it before and I'll say it again, a professor of African studies in Warwick said that any move of the West into Africa is solely for their own interest even if thousands of Africans die in the process.

Frawzey

They didnt brainwashed Oduduwa
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by nagoma(m): 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
dare2think:
Apparently, the CIA is responsible for everything. Religious/Ethnic intolerance has nothing to do with it.
On this very Nairaland, the ethnic hatred portrayed in some post is so vile that it wont be a surprise that some of these folks dont wont hesitate to inflict despicable pain on each other.
The CIA is responsible for that too.

Yes. Directly or indirectly.you have to find the line of weakness for you to destroy a structure or a nation. Ethnic suspicion and now hatred is an exploitable area always.

3 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by rapmike(m): 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
WIKI LEAKS AGAIN?
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by miiraaj: 1:46pm On Mar 01, 2013
Angyee: Some of the comments on here are proof of why the US is succeeding in it's agenda.

1. A Nigerian has a farm in an African country that is completely self sustainable. He powers his electricity, he makes his own fertilizer etc, not a single thing goes to waste there. No, this is not them say, I know someone who visited there and saw it with their eyes (will not say relationship to person b4 CIA goes to terrorize person...lol). Why is he not in Nigeria? Well he offered Nigeria 1st, they refused, their problem? What is on it for me NOW. So he left and this country, don't remember name gave him land, in return he trains a certain no. Of their citizens free of charge every year. Do you know how many jobs he has created a d how much money he is saving this country?

Look at all of these, for starters, think of how many jobs and how much income would be generated if we created at least one of these in every state in Nigeria. Now imagine how much wealthier we would become. Now imagine the power Nigeria would wield.

That's not all oh. I know someone who works in oil industry in UK, he said roughly half of Nigeria's oil is unaccounted for(not exaggerated, it is documented). By half, I mean half after all the oil spills e.t.c. They know, it's not hidden. wanna know why? Because the so-called 'unaccounted' oil goes to people like George Bush, Tony Blair, Bill Clinton and generally helps further the US, no lie. Also US has oil, some of it is not mined yet. Why? You see they want to drain every other country in the world of their oil and when they are done they will be the sole producer of oil thereby giving them a modicum of control. How? Yes it's true 1st world countries are gradually moving to using clean energy sources electricity etc, but 3rd world still has a way to go. Imagine all 3rd world countries drained of oil, they need oil, they have to buy from the only country that has any US, US don't need to worry about dwindling supply of oil because they would have moved to using other sources of energy. Do you see any gain yet? Also the so-called Libyan uprising. When it first started, I was sceptical of Ghaddafi's claims if western intrusion. Now I'm a believer. The west instigated it. Yes, Ghadaffi was a dictator, but he is the kind of person I would not mind having in my corner, because he stuck to his ideals to the death. Do you know how Ghadaffi protected Libya from western exploitation? Every resource was used to help Libya, do you also know the 1st deal the new Libyan authorities dined with US? Access to Libyan oil wells, Ghadaffi had refused vehemently to allow it while he was alive and that was cramping the US style. Same with Iraq, Saddam wouldn't let the US have his oil so they killed him. See a pattern here? Nigerian rulers seem to have decided to roll over and bark like good doggies rather than stand up and maybe face death well except MKO. Till today no weapons of mass destruction have been found in Iraq...I'm not surprised.

So what do they stand to gain? Imagine a country with all our resources with all the jobs created I mentioned above, proper infrastructure created from resources gained, all our brightest return from abroad and all the inventions US are getting from them they start designing for Nigeria, our manpower trained even more effectively than US, stronger and larger army because we have a bigger population...tell me what country can withstand this?

Nice comment! But it won't make sense to some myopic Nigerians who don't see beyond their nose.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger / Abdelmalek Droukdal, Al-Qaeda Leader, Killed By French Military With US Help / Osama Bin Laden's Letter To America Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.