Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,991 members, 7,803,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

How Much Do A Graduate Teacher Collected As Monthly Salary - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Do A Graduate Teacher Collected As Monthly Salary (55419 Views)

30k Monthly Salary For Nigerian Graduates, Scholarship For All, Just Register / Hourly Wage Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Preferable And Why? / How Much Do A Graduate Teacher Collected As Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do A Graduate Teacher Collected As Monthly Salary by MsSantaClaus(f): 1:04am On Jun 26, 2013
lockedOut:

Which will you pick, the teacher with a polished English accent who does not know jack or the teacher with poor english construction and who knows his onions? I would rather choose the teacher with the poor english and tell him to improve and please don't hide under the Positive criticism banner, abi when "I hope he does not intend to teach in Nigeria" become positive criticism? grin grin grin

@Op please pursue your dream ojere!

It is highly doubtful that someone who speaks impeccable English would not know his onions! I'm not talking about phonetics, I'm talking about correct English with all tenses and Grammar in the right place . It doesn't come easy I assure you, but with years of reading and attention to detail! If nothing else he/ she will be able to teach English lit or grammar!
Re: How Much Do A Graduate Teacher Collected As Monthly Salary by AMossley(m): 10:21am On Jul 05, 2013
mindtricks: Op, go and do the needful. Kindly edit your topic and correct your post and save the thread from this unnecessary beaf and derailing. @topic, I think what you uniquely have to offer will go along way to determine. As we all know, teachers could earn as low as even 10k, or as high as 100k. It depends on where you find yourself, among other factors.
and what is beaf?
Re: How Much Do A Graduate Teacher Collected As Monthly Salary by idu1(m): 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2013
[quote your bragging is too much. minister for english language. *hissed*
author=MsSantaClaus]I have noticed on nairaland that many people don't
like to listen to constructive criticism! How then do they expect to
improve?

From my observation ,this particular forum is for careers and to be
honest, after reading some comments , I often wonder how many members
here ever expect to obtain a job!

What baffles me the most is the way some people have of expressing
themselves, their grammar is peculiar and if that is what they go to an
interview with, although I am aware of the high rate of unemployment or
unavailability of jobs, I'm not surprised they are not being employed!

Whatever happened to self improvement? Why are the unemployed not using
their time to improve their skills , even voluntary jobs are an
opportunity to acquire some much needed skills.

Some people on these forums give the impression that they have been
denied their rightful jobs whereas many of them do not have even the
basic communication skills with which to hold down a job!

One thing many job applicants fail to realize is that, your interview
starts with something as simple as your email address!
"Sexybabyeyes@yahoo.com" is not an appropriate email address from which
to send your c.v ,to a recruiter from.

As for shortening your words to something like "tnx" for example, will
possibly get you an instant "DELETE".

People , take every available opportunity to improve yourselves , even
if you have to pay.
The Internet is a treasure trove of free courses, avail yourselves of
them.

It is simply laziness, sheer lack of imagination and initiative that
makes one not seek self improvement!

Personal Branding pays off in the long run, reinvent yourself if you
must!

No one owes you a job, you have to impress the recruiter into offering
you one.

If you can come to nairaland every day to comment and criticize, then
you can search out a free self improvement course on the Internet and
IMPROVE YOURSELF! Gosh!!![/quote]
Re: How Much Do A Graduate Teacher Collected As Monthly Salary by Tumikate97(m): 9:50am On Nov 02, 2016
lockedOut:
Just funny the way we all come here and form Chinua Achebe and Wole Soyinka,.....if he does not intend to be a teacher, as if some of you are perfect at your own jobs! I am sure even with his level of English he can teach most subjects apart from English (thats even if the topic is not a typo). angry angry angry. Pathetic lots!

Most subjects like Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa language? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Do A Graduate Teacher Collected As Monthly Salary by AWURUDADA2: 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
pls how much does a graduate earn in primary school in Nigeria
Re: How Much Do A Graduate Teacher Collected As Monthly Salary by johnime: 12:25am On Jun 11, 2017
cheesy
Re: How Much Do A Graduate Teacher Collected As Monthly Salary by simiamos: 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2018
Hi, please what are the prospects for a person who studied engineering but has a passion for teaching. Who currently hasn't acquired a TRCN license or done PGDE?
Re: How Much Do A Graduate Teacher Collected As Monthly Salary by Mgbadike80: 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
simiamos:
Hi, please what are the prospects for a person who studied engineering but has a passion for teaching. Who currently hasn't acquired a TRCN license or done PGDE?
your prospects are OK, but once you've secure a job with a decent pay, it's always a good idea to pursue a pgd in education.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do A Graduate Teacher Collected As Monthly Salary by simiamos: 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
[quote author=Mgbadike80 post=70221520] your prospects are OK, but once you've secure a job with a decent pay, it's always a good idea to pursue a pgd in education.[Thanks for the reply. I'm actually planning to get a PGDE but I want to earn some money to pay for it. I checked online and it seemed like all the big schools only take those with BEd or Bsc and pgde so I got a little discouraged. ]

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Does A BSC Holder Earn As A University Non-Academic Staff? / Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos / I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.