Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Why Has The Truth Been Hidden From Blacks - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Has The Truth Been Hidden From Blacks (831 Views)

Nigeria's 'megachurches': A Hidden Pillar Of Africa's Top Economy / If Adam And Eve Were Whites, Where Did The Blacks Came From? / Why Was Jehova's 3-in-1 Nature Hidden From The Jews? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Has The Truth Been Hidden From Blacks by Blackcat(f): 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2008
Black people blame white people for slavery, because they haven't been told that they are the ORIGINAL Israelites!

Please see the book of Deuteronomy chapters 27 and 28 start from verse 15 of chapter 27 and read the whole 2 chapters.

I have however pasted some verses from chapter 28 that really caught my attention.

49 The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;

50 A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young:

64 And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

65 And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the LORD shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind: (Blacks suffer in the hands of whites and other nations all over the world)

68 And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you. (The era of slave trade)

Please read the book of Deuteronomy chapters 27 and 28 it will open your eyes. Also pass it on to any Black man, woman or child. We need to know the truth and why we have the problems we have.

We need to repent and find out exactly what verse 64 is talking about. Only then will we find peace.
Re: Why Has The Truth Been Hidden From Blacks by tpaine: 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2008
You are mistaken, my man. Don't for any TRUTHS in the bible.
Re: Why Has The Truth Been Hidden From Blacks by Blackcat(f): 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2008
tpaine:

You are mistaken, my man. Don't for any TRUTHS in the bible.

Read the bible and tell me you did not find any similarities

(1) (Reply)

De-conversion Story: Confessions Of A Former Christian. / Jericho! / Why Did Jesus Teach In Parables?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.