Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Pls Help! 6months Pregnant And Having Black Stool! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help! 6months Pregnant And Having Black Stool! (2331 Views)

Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out / Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help / I Am Pregnant And Craving For..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! 6months Pregnant And Having Black Stool! by ToyinOpa29: 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2013
Pls doctors in the house,help me! I'm 6 months pregnant n is ♏Ɣ very 1st pregnancy, lately I've been noticing that ♏Ɣ stool is getting darker almost black. Could it be as a result of d tabs or the food intake? Or is it normal during pregnancy? Also i sometimes have external pile(yodi). Pls help me!
Re: Pls Help! 6months Pregnant And Having Black Stool! by mightlove(f): 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2013
@toyin, am not a doctor but i have read that iron tablets cause stool to be darker than usual. I am experiencing same right but not worried since i know d cause. Dont know about the pile, why not speak with your doctor?
Re: Pls Help! 6months Pregnant And Having Black Stool! by ToyinOpa29: 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2013
@mighty love, ​⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣‎​ a lot. I definitly W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̝̊̅ ̄ι̥ι̥ Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡ ♏Ɣ doc!
Re: Pls Help! 6months Pregnant And Having Black Stool! by TableLeg(m): 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pls Help! 6months Pregnant And Having Black Stool! by limsycutey(f): 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2013
mightlove is right, you are having black stool because your body is expelling the excess iron you don't need, was told by the Doc at my last Antenatal visit.
Re: Pls Help! 6months Pregnant And Having Black Stool! by limsycutey(f): 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2013
mightlove is right, you are have black stool because your body is expelling the excess iron you don't need, was told by the Doc at my last Antenatal visit.
Re: Pls Help! 6months Pregnant And Having Black Stool! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
Am not a doctor but I experienced the pregnancy induced pile.It wasn't big though,it dissappeared after I put to bed.Don't force stool when you are not pressed,that's the cause.

(1) (Reply)

Want To Get Pregnant & Know Your Ovulation Day? Use Saliva Ovulation Microscope / Nutritional Value Of Scent Leaf / Ultra Slim Premium Detox Nigeria: The Ultimate Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.