Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

All 36 Governors Agreed To Participate In The Good Governance Tour-Gov.Uduaghan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All 36 Governors Agreed To Participate In The Good Governance Tour-Gov.Uduaghan (957 Views)

PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour / Good Governance Tour Ill-conceived – Fashola / Oshiomhole Wont Use State Resources For Good Governance Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All 36 Governors Agreed To Participate In The Good Governance Tour-Gov.Uduaghan by TrueNaijaguy: 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2013
As the National Good Governance Tour of Nigeria's South South geopolitical region continues Thursday in Asaba, the Delta State Governor, Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan has reaffirmed his support for the programme charging members of the team, led by the Minister of Information, Mr. Labaran Maku to remain focused despite negative comments.

Uduaghan spoke in Asaba when the NGGT team paid a courtesy call on him at the Government House. Governor Uduaghan who stressed the imperative of the Tour to bring to the front burner progress being made by Government at all levels, confirmed that all the 36 state governors had endorsed the programme on the Platform of the Governors' Forum.

"I confirm and reaffirm that we all collectively agreed to this programme," he said. "As a State Government we are very very supportive of this programme. We thank you for your efforts so far. Please I also want to say that you shouldn't be discouraged. The hallmark of leadership is that you see the good, bad and the ugly and let the ugly not derail you from your focus.

"I also want to thank Mr. President who has agreed to release you for this project. Although it is not a federal government project, if the President has said that he would not be a part of it, then there is no way you would have been part of it. "And it also shows how open he wants to be as a President. It also shows he has nothing to hide. He also wants to be assessed by the Tour Team", Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan noted.

He further appreciated the NGGT team for the work being done pointing out that from his personal experience, the whole exercise could be strenuous. While urging the media to be objective and focus reports more on progress, the Governor said "A lot of issues make front burner in the Media but issues that have to do with development even when they are positive, are tucked away which I think is not encouraging and will not help us move forward".

He also appealed to the media to be more specific when reporting on the Niger Delta observing that people, especially those outside Nigeria are of the notion that Delta State stands for the Niger Delta which is made up of 8 other States. He equally informed the Team that his administration has adopted a strategy tagged 'Delta Beyond Oil' which he said is being driven through the State Government's 3 Point Agenda.

The Governor further informed that progress was also being recorded by the state in the areas of peace and security, infrastructural development and human capital development. Earlier, the Minister of Information, Mr. Labaran Maku said contrary to comments the National Good Governance Tour is not a Federal Government programme but has the inclusion of the 36 state governments.

"This Programme was tabled before the Federal Executive Council and it was debated there and the President directed that the programme should be presented to the National Economic Council", Mr. Maku stated. We stressed the need to leave partisanship. The Governors' Forum set up a special committee of Governors chaired by the Governor of Akwa Ibom State to further debate the programme and they all agreed on a common template for the tour".

Speaking further on the Tour's participation, the Information Minister said, "If you look at all the people that are seated here, they come from all of society. So all we are doing is just to lead the path to show them what it is that government is doing. "We have gone through states that are not PDP. We have been to a CPC controlled state and they were elated when they heard the comments by the team on the projects, and the publicity it brought to them. We have sworn an oath not to be partisan. We have been to APGA states and letters of commendation have even been written to us".

Maku said "Progress and challenges are not at the same level because resources are not at the same level either; some states are as old as Nigeria itself. We cannot say progress has not been made but we know that we can do better to achieve greater results. "When we started, people were nervous may be because the Minister of Information is on the delegation and we are going to say something partisan. We will make sure that we do everything transparently and accountably to the people of Nigeria.

"We believe that this programme should start a national conversation on development, on progress, on welfare of the people. Our parties may be different, our thinking different, we may be competing with each other for power, but we are doing this to deliver services to the people. "Once you are elected as a Governor, you are no longer a PDP Governor, you are Governor of everybody in your state no matter the parties we belong to and you are working for the whole of society.

"Our democracy is still very young, we are just 13 years old and people don't see the difference that is being made because democracy by nature involves arguments, involves disputes between those in power and society and sometimes in the midst of this disputes. "The people are confused because their attention is not focused on the progress being made in the midst of these disagreements and it was important therefore that we all come together to reassure our citizens"

"Leadership is the most difficult job in the world, especially political leadership. Governance must be removed from pure partisanship He said "Part of this movement is to show people what is happening in the country. There is tremendous work being done in the states but this is not being reported in the media. For instance in Delta State, the Minister observed that there have been notable changes since his first visit then as a Political Editor with the Champion Newspaper, Lagos in 1991 when he followed the then Head of State and Military President General Ibrahim Babangida.

Maku said "Nobody will come to Asaba today and say it is the same thing. Even if you are blind, you can not say there are no changes. "The last time I left the Tour in Enugu there was no flight so to return here the following day I had to fly to Asaba Airport and that was the first time I was flying through Asaba. So when I arrived here and saw the Airport, I knew that it is quite different from the old generation airports we were constructing. So you cannot say that progress has not being made.

http://ourfatherland.com/discuss.php?tab=foreign
Re: All 36 Governors Agreed To Participate In The Good Governance Tour-Gov.Uduaghan by Countryman93: 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2013
I must confess that this a modest way to be honest. Gov. Uduaghan has said it all. Nigerians please compare this detailed statement with the blatant lies Oshiomole released earlier and tell me which one you believe.

Having the gift of eloquence does not give you the qualifications to play with the psyche of unsuspecting Nigerians(though some know the truth but decide to look the other way). Always use you God given gift for the growth and development of mankind. Candid advise to Adams.
Re: All 36 Governors Agreed To Participate In The Good Governance Tour-Gov.Uduaghan by Vogue50: 5:45pm On Feb 21, 2013
The Governor of Delta State , Dr Emmanuel uduaghan , has reiterated That all the governors approved the Good Governance Tour Exercise before its commencement and also applauded the minister for Information , Labaran Maku , for his initiative and progress so far.
The essence of the Tour isn't to undermine the efforts and achievements of any Governor , especially non- PDP Governors but to enlighten the public about giant strides so far taken by Government , showcasing justifiable achievements made by the States and federal Government Respectively.
The Good Governance Team were in States - nassarawa , Imo and anambra - that are non-PDP , the Governors of these states acknowledged and commended the Team. I see no reason why oshiomole would resolve to cheap blackmail all of a sudden to berate their well deserved commendations !
I am well convinced that all these blackmail ,ranting and dissatisfaction by Gov.Adams and Lia Mohammed is just the beginning of a new political Ploy to create cheap popularity for their new Party- CPC and redicule all the achievements shown so far by Labaran Maku led Team.
I won't be surprised if the South -West Governors ,excluding Gov. Mimiko Should behave likewise.
Re: All 36 Governors Agreed To Participate In The Good Governance Tour-Gov.Uduaghan by OmoTier1(m): 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2013
Countryman93: I must confess that this a modest way to be honest. Gov. Uduaghan has said it all. Nigerians please compare this detailed statement with the blatant lies Oshiomole released earlier and tell me which one you believe.

Having the gift of eloquence does not give you the qualifications to play with the psyche of unsuspecting Nigerians(though some know the truth but decide to look the other way). Always use you God given gift for the growth and development of mankind. Candid advise to Adams.
Can you provide us with the document signed by Oshiomhole on behalf of Edo State agreeing to this stupidity in the name of good governance? Who are you showing good governance to? Is it Nigerians that are still wallowing in abject poverty in their millions or the foreigners who have little regard for anyone who dare to say I am a Nigerian? Nonsense..
Re: All 36 Governors Agreed To Participate In The Good Governance Tour-Gov.Uduaghan by Countryman93: 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Can you provide us with the document signed by Oshiomhole on behalf of Edo State agreeing to this stupidity in the name of good governance? Who are you showing good governance to? Is it Nigerians that are still wallowing in abject poverty in their millions or the foreigners who have little regard for anyone who dare to say I am a Nigerian? Nonsense..

"This Programme was tabled before the Federal Executive Council and it was debated there and the President directed that the programme should be presented to the National Economic Council", Mr. Maku stated. We stressed the need to leave partisanship. The Governors' Forum set up a special committee of Governors chaired by the Governor of Akwa Ibom State to further debate the programme and they all agreed on a common template for the tour".

Which other document do you need? If you have a problem with your household, pls don't bring it to NairaLand. Google 'National Good Governance Tour' if you want to know the actual fact from different perspectives rather than making comments only fit for Ignoramus
Re: All 36 Governors Agreed To Participate In The Good Governance Tour-Gov.Uduaghan by GARRIx7(m): 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2013
Approximate Jamboree Cost by Hon. Garri (x7)

Accommodation = 20,000 x 120 people x 3 days = 7.2 million Naira

Feeding = 4,000 x 120 people x 3 days x 3 times daily = 4.32 million Naira

Logistics = 3 Million Naira (Approx.)

Security = 2 Million Naira (Approx.)

Brown Envelopes = 100,000 x 120 thieves = 12 Million Naira

Miscellaneous = 5 million

TOTAL = 33.52 Million Naira...

Multiply by 36 and that's over a billion Naira down the drain on a "Praise-singing" Jamboree!!

1 Like

Re: All 36 Governors Agreed To Participate In The Good Governance Tour-Gov.Uduaghan by otokx(m): 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2013
The same way Aliyu Babangida said GEJ had an agreement for 1 term. At least Aliyu was chairman of Northern Governors Forum? Is Uduaghan chairman of Southern Governors Forum?
Re: All 36 Governors Agreed To Participate In The Good Governance Tour-Gov.Uduaghan by rusep: 8:44pm On Feb 21, 2013
Is it constitutionally binding?
Re: All 36 Governors Agreed To Participate In The Good Governance Tour-Gov.Uduaghan by Elueme: 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2013
People should learn to be objective and truthful. I think Oshiomohle goofed this time. I watched the brief interview granted the NUJ president, Alhaji Garba, the special adviser to the president on project monitoring, Hon. Nmonye and the information minister this evening and these trio were of the opinion that the comrade governor might have been misquoted. Oshiomohle should stop being in the news for the wrong reasons.
Re: All 36 Governors Agreed To Participate In The Good Governance Tour-Gov.Uduaghan by fkaz(m): 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2013
Truth be told, nobody need labaran maku to come and tell the people of a state, the good things happening around them before they know. Since the citizen has EYES and EARS, the tour is just another jamboree. It will not add any value to the state.
Re: All 36 Governors Agreed To Participate In The Good Governance Tour-Gov.Uduaghan by Mandelaguy(m): 9:36pm On Feb 21, 2013
All this stupid talk about the NGGTOUR is simply because a talkative chose to blab and idi.ots chose to resonate the stup.id noise, am outta here, Uduaghan has said it all, no point wasting saliva, leave that to idle ACN sycos.
Re: All 36 Governors Agreed To Participate In The Good Governance Tour-Gov.Uduaghan by Maduale: 12:51am On Feb 22, 2013
fkaz: Truth be told, nobody need labaran maku to come and tell the people of a state, the good things happening around them before they know. Since the citizen has EYES and EARS, the tour is just another jamboree. It will not add any value to the state.
Common will you s,hut up! You have eyes? Oya tell me the projects you know about in Delta state and Kebbi state! Also tell me the cost of the projects.
The level of foolishness that some of you exhibit here is worrisome.
instead of you to be grateful and happy that we now have a minister of information who is keen to go the extra mile to undertake a physical inspection of projects across the federation.

If you could take a little leave from your insanity and follow the tour, you would understand that it goes beyond mere showcasing of projects.
Minister Maku always makes sure the projects costs are disclosed to the public.
For non performing contractors, he chides them and gives them ultimatum to deliver or face revocation.
That is the much needed feedback mechanism that FG needs. Is not just enough to award contracts in Abuja without periodic monitoring of the projects.

2 Likes

Re: All 36 Governors Agreed To Participate In The Good Governance Tour-Gov.Uduaghan by Arobam: 12:59am On Feb 22, 2013
Countryman93:

Which other document do you need? If you have a problem with your household, pls don't bring it to NairaLand. Google 'National Good Governance Tour' if you want to know the actual fact from different perspectives rather than making comments only fit for Ignoramus

Don't mind these ACN dudes, they are afraid. It's an escapist strategy. We know their antics. F.oolish people
Re: All 36 Governors Agreed To Participate In The Good Governance Tour-Gov.Uduaghan by Dollarman101: 1:02am On Feb 22, 2013
Vogue50: The Governor of Delta State , Dr Emmanuel uduaghan , has reiterated That all the governors approved the Good Governance Tour Exercise before its commencement and also applauded the minister for Information , Labaran Maku , for his initiative and progress so far.
The essence of the Tour isn't to undermine the efforts and achievements of any Governor , especially non- PDP Governors but to enlighten the public about giant strides so far taken by Government , showcasing justifiable achievements made by the States and federal Government Respectively.
The Good Governance Team were in States - nassarawa , Imo and anambra - that are non-PDP , the Governors of these states acknowledged and commended the Team. I see no reason why oshiomole would resolve to cheap blackmail all of a sudden to berate their well deserved commendations !
I am well convinced that all these blackmail ,ranting and dissatisfaction by Gov.Adams and Lia Mohammed is just the beginning of a new political Ploy to create cheap popularity for their new Party- CPC and redicule all the achievements shown so far by Labaran Maku led Team.
I won't be surprised if the South -West Governors ,excluding Gov. Mimiko Should behave likewise.
GBAM! END OF DISCUSSION!
Re: All 36 Governors Agreed To Participate In The Good Governance Tour-Gov.Uduaghan by divatosin(f): 1:06am On Feb 22, 2013
I have no doubts in my mind that Gov Oshiomhole of Edo State is scared about the Good governance tour.
He feels threatened that the tour may finally burst the bubble about the hype surrounding his mediocre performance in Edo Srate.
Re: All 36 Governors Agreed To Participate In The Good Governance Tour-Gov.Uduaghan by GARRIx7(m): 1:12am On Feb 22, 2013
diva_tosin: I have no doubts in my mind that Gov Oshiomhole of Edo State is scared about the Good governance tour.
He feels threatened that the tour may finally burst the bubble about the hype surrounding his mediocre performance in Edo Srate.

Edo people know tha Oshiomole is‎​ a PERFORMER so they don't need Maku and a choir to come sing his praises @ their expense...

Afterall if non-performers like T.A. Orji and and Uduaghan can be praised to high heavens by Maku's choir the Comrade governor shouldn't have an atom of fear as he has performed excellently well!!
Re: All 36 Governors Agreed To Participate In The Good Governance Tour-Gov.Uduaghan by EkoIle1: 2:21am On Feb 22, 2013
lol @ the great 419 tour..
Re: All 36 Governors Agreed To Participate In The Good Governance Tour-Gov.Uduaghan by divatosin(f): 2:53am On Feb 22, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Edo people know tha Oshiomole is‎​ a PERFORMER so they don't need Maku and a choir to come sing his praises @ their expense...

Afterall if non-performers like T.A. Orji and and Uduaghan can be praised to high heavens by Maku's choir the Comrade governor shouldn't have an atom of fear as he has performed excellently well!!

If he has performed creditably well, let him not be scared to show it. Many of us are not resident in the state and would like this opportunity to see what he is really doing. I folllow the good governance tour on their Facebook wall. I watch the town hall meetings too. Apart from the hysteria, we want to actually know what the comrade governor is doing and at what cost. That I believe is the very essence of Maku's tour.
It is not all about the Edo people but the entire Nigeria. We want to have an insight to the projects that have earned him the hype of a performing Governor. Such information is key so that i can rate the government objectively in my mind and not based on bandwagon sentiments.

1 Like

Re: All 36 Governors Agreed To Participate In The Good Governance Tour-Gov.Uduaghan by GARRIx7(m): 3:04am On Feb 22, 2013
diva_tosin:

If he has performed creditably well, let him not be scared to show it. Many of us are not resident in the state and would like this opportunity to see what he is really doing. I folllow the good governance tour on their Facebook wall. I watch the town hall meetings too. Apart from the hysteria, we want to actually know what the comrade governor is doing and at what cost. That I believe is the very essence of Maku's tour.
It is not all about the Edo people but the entire Nigeria. We want to have an insight to the projects that have earned him the hype of a performing Governor. Such information is key so that i can rate the government objectively in my mind and not based on bandwagon sentiments.

Are you from Edo State?? If yes, pay a visit to your state and see for yourself the transformation currently going on there..

If you're not from there, then I'll ask you a simple question:

Who cares if you know what's happening in Edo state or Not??

As long as EDOs are happy with Oshiomole (as they affirmed during the last election), what people like you think is‎​ HIGHLY IRRELEVANT!!

How can a wise person spend tens of Millions of Naira sponsoring a USELESS JAMBOREE!!
Re: All 36 Governors Agreed To Participate In The Good Governance Tour-Gov.Uduaghan by divatosin(f): 4:28am On Feb 22, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Are you from Edo State?? If yes, pay a visit to your state and see for yourself the transformation currently going on there..

If you're not from there, then I'll ask you a simple question:

Who cares if you know what's happening in Edo state or Not??

As long as EDOs are happy with Oshiomole (as they affirmed during the last election), what people like you think is‎​ HIGHLY IRRELEVANT!!

How can a wise person spend tens of Millions of Naira sponsoring a USELESS JAMBOREE!!

Just spare a moment and reflect on how illogical your argument sounds.Hear him "who cares if you know what's happening in Edo"

Severally on this forum, we have debated on whom we tip to be the next president of Nigeria. Adams Oshiomhole's name has always been thrown in the mix by those who believe in him.
I'm not from Edo state and do not have any business there soon. so how do people like us get to see his performances and join you in singing his praise if not for opportunities like Maku's tour.
or you expect me to decide based on hearsay viz; " I hear say Oshiomhole dey try ooo"

how do you expect an APC member in Bauchi to defend an Oshiomhole candidacy before a PDP member without facts of his scorecard? Today, we readily cite TINAPA, OBUDU as Duke's legacies. But that is not his only achievements. He must have built Hospitals that are relatively unknown but which Maku's tour could have brought our attention to.

Even this your theory of "go to the state and see" is laughable because it's not possible for an individual to visit half of the state in search of projects. It takes serious effort to go round the capital of any state entirely. You cannot rate a governor solely on what you see on the streets of a state capital. There are hinterlands too for assessment.

This is where Maku's tour comes in. It bridges the communication gap between the people and their projects in each state.
Maku deserves an award for this initiative.
Re: All 36 Governors Agreed To Participate In The Good Governance Tour-Gov.Uduaghan by GARRIx7(m): 4:38am On Feb 22, 2013
diva_tosin:

Just spare a moment and reflect on how illogical your argument sounds.Hear him "who cares if you know what's happening in Edo"

Severally on this forum, we have debated on whom we tip to be the next president of Nigeria. Adams Oshiomhole's name has always been thrown in the mix by those who believe in him.
I'm not from Edo state and do not have any business there soon. so how do people like us get to see his performances and join you in singing his praise if not for opportunities like Maku's tour.
or you expect me to decide based on hearsay viz; " I hear say Oshiomhole dey try ooo"

how do you expect an APC member in Bauchi to defend an Oshiomhole candidacy before a PDP member without facts of his scorecard? Today, we readily cite TINAPA, OBUDU as Duke's legacies. But that is not his only achievements. He must have built Hospitals that are relatively unknown but which Maku's tour could have brought our attention to.

Even this your theory of "go to the state and see" is laughable because it's not possible for an individual to visit half of the state in search of projects. It takes serious effort to go round the capital of any state entirely. You cannot rate a governor solely on what you see on the streets of a state capital. There are hinterlands too for assessment.

This is where Maku's tour comes in. It bridges the communication gap between the people and their projects in each state.

If you REALLY NEED to know what's happening in Edo State do some research. If you have access to the internet a lot of picture of REAL PROJECTS have been posted. Stop being lazy and wait to be spoon-fed by Maku and his Choir.

Meanwhile, Oshiomole isn't against the tour, he only said he's not sponsoring Maku and his 120+ choristers with Edo's tax-payers money...

Isn't that fair enough??
Re: All 36 Governors Agreed To Participate In The Good Governance Tour-Gov.Uduaghan by EkoIle1: 4:49am On Feb 22, 2013
diva_tosin:

Question.

Why are they so concerned about state projects that doesn't belong to them when the country is littered with their own rotten, neglected and abandoned projects? Why not tour their own rotten mess? Why not tour their own failures and give report to the people of Nigeria including you?

Do you really need these incompetent people to bridge your information gap in 2013? Are you not worried about the many gaps they themselves are too useless and incompetent to bridge or you are just in the same camp with them so you don't care?
Re: All 36 Governors Agreed To Participate In The Good Governance Tour-Gov.Uduaghan by fkaz(m): 6:17am On Feb 22, 2013
Maduale:
Common will you s,hut up! You have eyes? Oya tell me the projects you know about in Delta state and Kebbi state! Also tell me the cost of the projects.
The level of foolishness that some of you exhibit here is worrisome.
instead of you to be grateful and happy that we now have a minister of information who is keen to go the extra mile to undertake a physical inspection of projects across the federation.

If you could take a little leave from your insanity and follow the tour, you would understand that it goes beyond mere showcasing of projects.
Minister Maku always makes sure the projects costs are disclosed to the public.
For non performing contractors, he chides them and gives them ultimatum to deliver or face revocation.
That is the much needed feedback mechanism that FG needs. Is not just enough to award contracts in Abuja without periodic monitoring of the projects.

A*slika like you, are you now saying mallam labaran know better than the ministers who initiated those project? Does it mean the minister for Work, Aviation, Power etc will not inspect those project again?
I still maintain my statement, it's an act of DESPERATION and WAISTING OF GOVT FOUND.
Re: All 36 Governors Agreed To Participate In The Good Governance Tour-Gov.Uduaghan by divatosin(f): 10:18am On Feb 22, 2013
Eko Ile:

Question.

Why are they so concerned about state projects that doesn't belong to them when the country is littered with their own rotten, neglected and abandoned projects? Why not tour their own rotten mess? Why not tour their own failures and give report to the people of Nigeria including you?

Do you really need these incompetent people to bridge your information gap in 2013? Are you not worried about the many gaps they themselves are too useless and incompetent to bridge or you are just in the same camp with them so you don't care?

The problem with so many if you is that you don't even follow the tour. You have stereotyped your mind to hate it because it's coming from FG and Maku.
The truth is that the tour is not only about state projects. The emphasis is even more on federal government owned projects.
Many of them are NIPP power plants undergoing construction or completed. The last time I watched the Minister chide Rockson Engineering for delays in completion of GBARAIN power plants

It has also been shown on NTA where Maku was quizzing contractors handling federal government road projects for undue delays. So it is not really a state government performance review thing.
The people you call choristers are newspaper and TV journalists from every media house in Nigeria. Maku involved all of them to be part of the tour hence the wide media coverage of the tour
Don't just jump into criticsms because someone has paid you to do so. Spare some time to verify facts so that you don't go about your hatchet job unintelligently
Re: All 36 Governors Agreed To Participate In The Good Governance Tour-Gov.Uduaghan by solomon111(m): 10:38am On Feb 22, 2013
diva_tosin:

The problem with so many if you is that you don't even follow the tour. You have stereotyped your mind to hate it because it's coming from FG and Maku.
The truth is that the tour is not only about state projects. The emphasis is even more on federal government owned projects.
Many of them are NIPP power plants undergoing construction or completed. The last time I watched the Minister chide Rockson Engineering for delays in completion of GBARAIN power plants

It has also been shown on NTA where Maku was quizzing contractors handling federal government road projects for undue delays. So it is not really a state government performance review thing.
The people you call choristers are newspaper and TV journalists from every media house in Nigeria. Maku involved all of them to be part of the tour hence the wide media coverage of the tour
Don't just jump into criticsms because someone has paid you to do so. Spare some time to verify facts so that you don't go about your hatchet job unintelligently

Thumbs up madam.
I congratulate you for refusing to be intimidated by paid propagandists on Nairaland.
Re: All 36 Governors Agreed To Participate In The Good Governance Tour-Gov.Uduaghan by tawa89(f): 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2013
diva_tosin:

wow! U are a one-woman squad. Coherent,intelligent,unbiased replies.we need people like u around here more often
Re: All 36 Governors Agreed To Participate In The Good Governance Tour-Gov.Uduaghan by EkoIle1: 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2013
diva_tosin:

The problem with you in particular is, you see things your way only. I don't need you to keep repeating the same hook and sink lines about some gimmick scam tour.

States are unitary entities and they don't need to be dictated to by any other arm of government talk less asking them to fund what's of no use to their constituencies. Common sense and prudence dictates that you fund your own initiatives and not saddled other people with needless and inconsiderate request to feed and lodge 150 people jamboree team.

Answering the questions I asked you would have sufficed and there is a reason why you refused to answer, but I'll ask again especially the highlighted.

Question.

Re: All 36 Governors Agreed To Participate In The Good Governance Tour-Gov.Uduaghan by solomon111(m): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
Eko Ile:

The problem with you in particular is, you see things your way only. I don't need you to keep repeating the same hook and sink lines about some gimmick scam tour.

States are unitary entities and they don't need to be dictated to by any other arm of government talk less asking them to fund what's of no use to their constituencies. Common sense and prudence dictates that you fund your own initiatives and not saddled other people with needless and inconsiderate request to feed and lodge 150 people jamboree team.

Answering the questions I asked you would have sufficed and there is a reason why you refused to answer, but I'll ask again especially the highlighted.

Question.

look go and sleep.
The lady has openely demonstrated how unobjective your reasoning is.
You've lost credibility on nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala A Blessing To Nigeria-gov. Isa Yeguda / Wipe 4 Abia / Boko Haram Controls 23 OF 27 Lgas In Borno - Senator Zanna Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.