Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help (25647 Views)

My Sister Is Missing Please / Caleb Ezemdi Uluocha Is Missing - Please Help! / Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 22, 2013
informatix: We will come back inshAllah.

Are you missing too?

1 Like

Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by chiboy11(m): 10:25am On Feb 22, 2013
vin4ever: chai! Oboi. . See you and your Wrong Spelling of words. . . You still the brag to go english test with somebody. Lol
oboy I use a phone to type ok, of cus I kno d corect spelin s English dat s a type error cuse I type fast, u can't chalenge me I bet u, som words here too re ment 2b encapsulated n not wel spelt cuse dis s a forum, let's face d reality on ground, if som1 s missin wat u ve 2do s 2go 2d police station n report n if posible TV station, which one b go church, who does nt kno God, or na ur church him dey, rubbish moroons

2 Likes

Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by showstopa: 11:08am On Feb 22, 2013
Please , You guys should not derail this thread . Any body with any info no matter how unimportant it looks please help. How can this thread go to the front page naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Abeg!
Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by DidiLove1: 11:49am On Feb 22, 2013
pompori king: Maybe d guy still dey with in babe for hotel

These are the kinds of m0r0nic comments these lazy and clueless mods should be hiding.

Go ahead and hide this or ban me if you want!
Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by maj007(m): 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by maj007(m): 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
tellwisdom:

Thats one main problem about you m0rons. They tend to ignore their unique reasons,goals; therefore macerating over trivial matters.

Dude, if you had invested your time writing the family members and police stations in lagos for the search of this lost fellow, We could have been jubilating by now...You cant get scores tackling my views ON here nicca. So use your head. sad sad

Another confirmation of your sickness. I pray u get healed soon.
Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by vin4ever(m): 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2013
chiboy11: oboy I use a phone to type ok, of cus I kno d corect spelin s English dat s a type error cuse I type fast, u can't chalenge me I bet u, som words here too re ment 2b encapsulated n not wel spelt cuse dis s a forum, let's face d reality on ground, if som1 s missin wat u ve 2do s 2go 2d police station n report n if posible TV station, which one b go church, who does nt kno God, or na ur church him dey, rubbish moroons
mtcheeewwwww....
Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by tiptipsms: 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2013
God will bring him back home in Jesus name.the name rings bell as one of my primary school mates in papa-ajao mushin.
Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by Shugarlipz(f): 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
pompori king: Maybe d guy still dey with in babe for hotel

which kind of senseless nd idiotic comment is dix..
Abeg, think wif ur brain nd not ur anus..mtcheeeeeeew
Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by oluplus(m): 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
surveyProf: Op~ What does he do for a living?
missing
Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by Kelvin677(m): 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2013
Wen wil i eva be d first 2 coment mtchwwww Wen wil i eva be d first 2 coment mtchwwww Wen wil i eva be d first 2 coment mtchwwww
Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by ypzilanti: 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2013
the frontpage picture should not be the one where he is wearing shades (for easier identification). I pray he returns safe.
Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by tnktosin(m): 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2013
Guys please stop derailing this thread.
The dude in question is a very close friend and he's really responsible and God fearing. He works hard and legit for his dough. We call him prof Fisher cos of his knowledge in instrumentation. I was with him last year and i really hope and pray we meet again.
God protect you and guide you safely home bro.
Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by bighead1(m): 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2013
Let's hope and pray, hope and pray that God shines his light
in his way and bring him back home safe and sound. Cos the
Nigeria of Today is just nothing to write home about.
You can't even walk the streets or drive by as u wish. #iSMH.

1 Like

Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by tellwsdom: 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2013
tiptipsms: God will bring him back home in Jesus name.the name rings bell as one of my primary school mates in papa-ajao mushin.
Enuff of this prayer...Abeg make una do something..do something angry angry
Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by mindyourword: 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2013
THIS IS STRANGE.@OP AS ANYBODY CALLED HIS FAMILY FOR ANY RANSOM?
TRACK DOWN HIS CLOSE FRIENDS LET THEM GIVE DETAILS OF HOW THEY MOVE FROM
MONDAY TO SUNDAY ON A NORMAL DAY. LET THERE BE INCENTIVE FOR ANYBODY THAT
KNOWS NHIS WHERE ABOUT
Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ahhh...this guy. Na me and am smoke s.k(skunk) togeda for afternoon na.

You no see as him lip black ni. Him fit show for Shitta tomorrow. I go tell una once he dey with me!

#naJokeIdey
Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2013
Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2013
It's now becoming rampant. Once u work with chevron,mobil etc u now become a target for kidnappers. Hope he is found and returned safely to his family. And a word of advice for those working with oil coys...be careful and don't show yourself or let pple know how much u make or be flagrant because boys are watching and are not smiling. Jeje laiye (life shud handled with wisdom). Live lowkey.
Don't buy out the bar even tho we knw u cn afford it.

PS: What is Nigeria turning to? No security anymore. What do with blame it on? Me thinks kidnapping is a daughter of corruption,materialism, make money quick mentality, and greed which is fast becoming a part of the Nigerian culture and society.
Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by tellwsdom: 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2013
tnktosin: Guys please stop derailing this thread.
The dude in question is a very close friend and he's really responsible and God fearing. He works hard and legit for his dough. We call him prof Fisher cos of his knowledge in instrumentation. I was with him last year and i really hope and pray we meet again.
God protect you and guide you safely home bro.

Even craze man get friend and family...enuff of "we sabi am"...That alone is a derail to me angry angry...Brother Tosin, Do something undecided
Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by nikkypearl(f): 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2013
maj007:

Another confirmation of your sickness. I pray u get healed soon.
a fool wil alwaz lov 2drag u down 2der level,y not ignore d TELLISTUPID nd his posts?it's obvious dat he gat his brain under his feet!no rational minded fellow wil ever make such a silly comment bou a missing fellow!He is a living proof of a Daft Kid!SMH!
Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
Donpuzo: Ahhh...this guy. Na me and am smoke s.k(skunk) togeda for afternoon na.

You no see as him lip black ni. Him fit show for Shitta tomorrow. I go tell una once he dey with me!

#naJokeIdey

It's only a fo.ol that doesn't know when not to joke. I have a family friend that has been lost since last year and his yet to be found. Please use your head.
Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by CeCeBillz(f): 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2013
Like seriously? All this advice cos of TB Joshua? Abeg park well
andyanders: The God of Prophet T.B.Joshua will rescue you in Jesus name ,Amen. The God of Prophet T.B.Joshua will release fire on the kidnappers or whatever/whoever they are in Jesus name, Amen. Let the family go to Synagogue church and get the Anointing water, spray it on his picture, the kidnappers or whosoever holding him will not have peace until they release him without any ransom.
Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by CeCeBillz(f): 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
Na by force to crack joke? U dry abeg
Donpuzo: Ahhh...this guy. Na me and am smoke s.k(skunk) togeda for afternoon na.

#naJokeIdey
Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by showstopa: 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2013
@mindyourworld, that's the worrying thing. No word from anybody to ask for Ransome. As per movement he's a regular guy, doesn't drink n hangout those nkoro kind tinz. Lord help me keep my Head full of only good thoughts. Please spread d word,anything U hear or see or anything pls.
Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by CLIQBOY(m): 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2013
amiskurie: HABA bros!
Person carry grand suv commot you kon say make e waka back..me dey pray make say make e ride back ina grand style if nt gangnam style.
GOD DEY!
lwkmd
Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by tellwisdom: 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2013
nikkypearl: a fool wil alwaz lov 2drag u down 2der level,y not ignore d TELLISTUPID nd his posts?it's obvious dat he gat his brain under his feet!no rational minded fellow wil ever make such a silly comment bou a missing fellow!He is a living proof of a Daft Kid!SMH!

Madam, why don't you face the reason why you are here, instead of calling out abuses??...Please do respect yourself to avoid emotional demoralization i might incur you.....I know you are following me around based on my harsh word at you some few time past. Cant even remember again...Abeg steer clear so we don't fight..Thank u angry angry

1 Like

Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by 76Naira(m): 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2013
Some of you who post here disregard the fact that his Wife & other relatives as well as his work colleagues could be reading all these.
I hope you get home buddy, you wife & baby MUST miss you. All the very best as we home you make it home soon.
Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by chiboy11(m): 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2013
vin4ever: mtcheeewwwww....
s dis all dey taut u in skul, morronn
Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by fogman1(m): 3:59am On Feb 23, 2013
I pray he returns home soonest.

If his Suv has a tracker, it will be valuable, to use it and locate the present location of the vehicle.
Re: OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help by velo10: 6:08am On Feb 23, 2013
I said a short prayer for him. More prayers please.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend / Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) / Ambode Lights Up M.K.O Abiola Garden And Many More Roads (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.