Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,125 members, 7,807,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... (43468 Views)

Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum / Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by EkoIle1: 8:35pm On Feb 21, 2013

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by ba7man(m): 9:02pm On Feb 21, 2013
The Money transfer has reflected in Clinton's bank account so he's smiling and waving.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by SOUTHSOUTH1: 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2013
WILL NIGERIANS EVER HAVE A PRESIDENT IN SUIT?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by ba7man(m): 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2013
SOUTH SOUTH: WILL NIGERIANS EVER HAVE A PRESIDENT IN SUIT?
It shouldn't be by their "suits"...it should be by their "works".

31 Likes

Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by pekelepekele(m): 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2013
Wasting public funds this our Fashola likes public attention too much

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by olisa1010: 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2013
Need pictures of the project not pics of people eating our money.

23 Likes

Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by alaladakosta(f): 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2013
u will always see simplity in american leaders.i can see clearly that suit is not NEW.
Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by goldfish80(m): 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2013
Tinumbu is all smiles, its obvious he is basking in the ambiance of Clinton cheesy.... Knowing fully well That's τђΞ closest he will come in contact with an incumbent or ex-Us President after τђΞ debacle of self inviting himself to the Obama inaguration. grin

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2013

spot the odd one out

the one that vows, promises is going to in the midst of those that actually do

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2013
Eko Atlantic indeed. mtschewww!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Just take a look at the ground they are standing upon. Do you see the shoddy job the constructors did in laying those interconnecting slabs. Very uneven in many places. In the next few weeks those places will start to jut out and develop cracks.

Eko Atlantic indeed. Rubbish. angry

16 Likes

Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by colombiana: 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2013
I don't just knw why my fada is everywere. Dad I knw ur the president bt try code ursef cuz since u delayed lasgidis fg allowances brf hates u oooo dnt take his fake smiles dad him and his boss tinubu are after ur position. Watch ur back
Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by Specthatcher(f): 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2013
No 'cos its nt our native wear represent ur nation

11 Likes

Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by slimfit1(m): 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2013
Why don't you do all this celebration when every thing is completed. Fashola disappointed me there complete the projects then you can start doin proper dedication.
Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by DANILSA(m): 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2013
THIS IS IDIOTINCRACY. WHY SHOULD WE BE SHOWN PICTURES OF SAME OLD MEN IN A DIFFERENT PAGE INSTEAD OF THE EKO ATLANTIC ITSELT. MTWEEEEEE angry sad undecided PLEASE ADD TO OLD PAGE
Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by dominique(f): 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2013
Why can't gej stand straight and hold his shoulders up in pictures? You would think he's Fashola's errand boy in that second picture. Anyways, I'm more interested in pictures of the atlantic city.
Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2013
na only fash be like president. the rest, wash!. lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by Bryancrox(m): 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2013
Instead of them buildinq factories and industries to decrease unemployment dey are buildinq Hotels and club all around d country 4 people to waste deir moneys on...4cuk Eko atlantic how he wan tk gv me 100k wen i wan take acquire som skillz,make i aranqe my bed jhor 4 2moro hustling.
Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by AdeMarley: 9:50pm On Feb 21, 2013

why should we?don,t forget that we are Africans and should be proud of our culture and traditions,that's why i still respect a man like OBJ .
Nigerians be proud of your Africaness ,don't bleach out your skin and embrace the white man's way of life .its time to go back to our core roots.God bless Nigeria.

12 Likes

Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by colombiana: 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2013
pDude: Eko Atlantic indeed. mtschewww!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Just take a look at the ground they are standing upon. Do you see the shoddy job the constructors did in laying those interconnecting slabs. Very uneven in many places. In the next few weeks those places will start to jut out and develop cracks.

Eko Atlantic indeed. Rubbish. angry
learn to love ur country and its ple. Apreciate the little development cuz rome wasn't built in a day
Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by omocheche(f): 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2013
What kind og stupid question is dat? Is nigeria a white man country? Don't nigerians ve their own culture?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2013
The cobbles on the floor are not well laid. cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by colombiana: 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2013
AdeMarley:

why should we?don,t forget that we are Africans and should be proud of our culture and traditions,thats why i still respect a man like OBJ .
Nigerians be proud of your Africaness ,don't bleach out your skin and embrace the white man's way of life.God bless Nigeria.
God bless u too

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by naptu2: 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2013
The project is largely a private sector funded project. The Lagos State Government is the motive force behind the project, galvanising the private sector to get involved in the project.

What has been completed is phase one of the project (land reclamation).
Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2013
chipmunkey: The cobbles on the floor are not well laid. cool

I think say na only my eye see am sef cry
Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by OLOYEDEOREOLUWA(f): 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2013
:-XWhat is eko athlantic sef?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2013
colombiana: learn to love ur country and its ple. Apreciate the little development cuz rome wasn't built in a day

Appreciate shoddiness eh? Thank you.

If they can't even lay floor slabs properly, then I pity the people who are going to inhabit the building that will be erected on that land. #Titanic Tinz grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2013
Will American ever have a president in Agbada?

13 Likes

Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by Ejine(m): 9:59pm On Feb 21, 2013
But the project hasn't been completed nau. As in, not even the Phase 1 yet.

How is this different from my dumbass Uduaghan who went to call the president to commission that airport wey dem still dey pile blocks?
Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by huninaija(f): 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2013
I was hoping to see pictures of eko atlantic city at least some erected buildings or unfinished projects.. And all i see is this?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2013
DANILSA: THIS IS IDIOTINCRACY. WHY SHOULD WE BE SHOWN PICTURES OF SAME OLD MEN IN A DIFFERENT PAGE INSTEAD OF THE EKO ATLANTIC ITSELT. MTWEEEEEE angry sad undecided PLEASE ADD TO OLD PAGE

Title is: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony NOT Pictures of Eko Atlantic

You sabi read so? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by colombiana: 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2013
yes we will after we see british prime minister and obama on ankara

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by jaymichael(m): 10:02pm On Feb 21, 2013
chipmunkey: The cobbles on the floor are not well laid. cool
as it is with everything in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

'All Known PDP & APC Members Are Not Welcome In LP” - Billboard / Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna / Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.