Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... (43470 Views)

Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum / Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by koruji(m): 11:48pm On Feb 21, 2013
It is a dedication ceremony for the 5 million square meter milestone.
It says right there behind them.
Now it seems they are ready for buildings to start going up.

huni_naija: I was hoping to see pictures of eko atlantic city at least some erected buildings or unfinished projects.. And all i see is this?

Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by premlove(m): 11:49pm On Feb 21, 2013
SOUTH SOUTH: WILL NIGERIANS EVER HAVE A PRESIDENT IN SUIT?
y should we imitate d white dis is africa nt europe
Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by oluwacjay: 11:49pm On Feb 21, 2013
Ejiné: But the project hasn't been completed nau. As in, not even the Phase 1 yet.

How is this different from my dumbass Uduaghan who went to call the president to commission that airport wey dem still dey pile blocks?

Na president be mumu nau, anywer wey dem call am him go run go. Him no get wrk nau
Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by vinderbilt: 11:51pm On Feb 21, 2013
I wonder if GEJ had any shoes when clinto was president undecided
Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by roxell120(m): 11:51pm On Feb 21, 2013
yemi313:

Man, its so sad that these unhappy and disgruntled people just see the negatives in anything FASHOLA does. Even the so-called Yorubas who are getting their houses demolished are not crying murder. I dont understand this SS and SE people anymore. Its like they are declaring an OPEN war on the YORUBA on their land. Especially the guy called Lawyer, a MODERATOR on Nairaland who openly accuses Yorubas as been criminals, and every omo-onile is a thief, and the bastard is making millions on the same region. They just have this raw-hatred for us, and they arent even pretending anymore. Anyways, as long as we keep ignoring them, and keep developing our zone, they can all go and die and hug transformers for all I care....Man, love your Posts....Im working tomorrow....Good Nite! wink

yoruba lo
I hope ure not one of these able bodied young tauts with effrontery ripping off helpless residents of their hard earned money. is it not your culture here? cos the govt you're clapping for is not aware? do u know omo onile in lagos? they are not spared from this extortion.these are simple basic things a responsible government should check to enable people enjoy what they do no matter how menial.
Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 21, 2013
9icest:

Show us the receipt lair. You need to get a life! Im going to bed...gotta a job...i know you will reply me because you are jobless and always will be grin grin grin grin

Stupi.d fool you don't need to go to bed. It's 5:42pm at my location. I don't have to show you any receipt. It is well known in the U.S that Clinton charges between $200,000 and 2 million dollars when invited for overseas events. He charges average of 200,000 dollars as speaking fees alone in the U.S. It is in Nigeria where you don't know how politicians make money. It is a public record in the U.S. If your brain was functioning properly google would have come to your stinking rotten brain. I don't think you know how much Obaigbena of Thiday Newspaper paid him the last time Clinton was invited to Thisday event in Nigeria. Your lack of good education wouldn't allow you to get on the internet and do basic research. I forgot you surf the internet on your crappy Chinese phone. What about the Angolan Presidential election where he attended a rally with Angolan President? Did he do it for free? I am not against how Clinton makes his money, but why should any Nigeria politician pay a white man or any foreigner to attend an event in Nigeria when so many people are suffering? Clinton does not come to Africa for free. He takes a lot of money to do that, even from corrupt Africans like Obasanjo, GEJ and co.

Sit your clown a.s.s down there in your filthy bedroom and continue to lick white man's bu.tt. You stup!d a.s.s mu..therfu..cker! If your Bill Clinton loves blacks so much, why does he take money from them to attend their events? Shouldn't he be doing it for free? I hope I finally straighten you out.

How is the cleaning job working out for you in Malaysia? I will be expecting your response and I will be responding to your posts whether from work or home.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/11/clinton-surpasses-75-million-in-speech-income-after-lucrative-2010/

http://www.davemanuel.com/how-much-money-does-bill-clinton-make-from-giving-speeches-158/

http://www.bernardgoldberg.com/bill-clintons-million-dollar-speech/

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/06/29/clinton-earns-65-million-in-speaking-fees-as-private-citizen/

http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2012/05/its-not-about-reelection-bill-clintons-80-million-payday.html

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 21, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Ignorant illiterate. Eko Atlantic is not about ''resorts'' and ''holidaying''. It is a BUSINESS venture in which hundreds of local and international companies - banking, retail telecoms, finance, oil and gas, construction, IT et al, have ALREADY begun the process of establishing their head offices. As for your ''dangerous, unstable country blah blah blah crap'', you must be living in a cave to not know that Nigeria is Africa's No 1 investmnent destination today. There is even a thread in this section showcasing that fact, which you're probably too thick to study:

https://www.nairaland.com/1202709/international-media-rate-nigeria-africas

As you can see, investors are voting with their feet and wallets - POURING their cash and resources into this country to invest, even as you continue to sink in negativity. Perhaps you need therapy?

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. NOBODY WHO DIDNT ALREADY HAVE BUSINESS DEALINGS IN NIGERIA WILL BE INVESTING IN THIS PROJECT. SO BASICALLY ALL YOU ARE DOING IS MOVING MONEY AROUND FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER. THERE WILL NOT BE ANY NEW INFLOW OF INVESTMENTS OR MONEY. JUST THE COMPANIES ALREADY HERE DIVERSIFYING INTO THE NEW AREA. ALL YOU ARE PROVIDING IS A CONVENIENCE FOR THOSE ALREADY HERE. AND I REPEAT THIS IS A STU-PID PROJECT. IMPROVE EVERYTHING YOU ALREADY HAVE AND YOU STAND A BETTER CHANCE OF ACTUALLY ENTICING NEW COMERS. ITS A CASE OF SOMEONE WHO HAS A RUN DOWN DILAPIDATED MANSION WHO DECIDES TO BUY A NEW BUNGALOW INSTEAD OF USING THE MONEY FOR THE NEW BUNGALOW TO RENEW AND UPGRADE THE DILAPIDATED MANSION. ITS BAD INVESTMENT

PEOPLE STILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE FORKED UP AIRPORT AND THE FORKED UP ROADS TO GET TO THE PLACE AND THATS NOT A GOOD FIRST IMPRESSION. YOU CANT BUILD UTOPIA IN THE MIDST OF DECAY. YOU WILL ONLY ENTICE RATS
Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 22, 2013
obadiah777: YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. NOBODY WHO DIDNT ALREADY HAVE BUSINESS DEALINGS IN NIGERIA WILL BE INVESTING IN THIS PROJECT.

You are dead wrong by miles. Foreign investment in Nigeria is going through the roof as we speak, and it is projected to INCREASE in the years ahead as GDP continues to rise and infrastructure issues like power and rail get resolved.

AND I REPEAT THIS IS A STU-PID PROJECT. IMPROVE EVERYTHING YOU ALREADY HAVE AND YOU STAND A BETTER CHANCE OF ACTUALLY ENTICING NEW COMERS.

Improve WHAT exactly, and HOW? You expect the govt to displace millions of residents on the mainland to create a business districts? The island is already overcrowded with businesses and residences, leading to exorbitant rents and house prices. The govt then decided to extend that business district in a project that should attract the creme de la creme of business enterprise in the sub-continent, and you're complaining? You've got nothing to complain about, and everything to praise about the project.

[img]PEOPLE STILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE FORKED UP AIRPORT AND THE FORKED UP ROADS TO GET TO THE PLACE AND THATS NOT A GOOD FIRST IMPRESSION. YOU CANT BUILD UTOPIA IN THE MIDST OF DECAY.[/img]

If you could shut your loud mouth for a second and put on a thinking cap, you would notice the imp[rovements being made at over 20 airports in the country, as well as Fashola's commendable efforts at fixing road infrastructure in the state. Much of which should be up to scratch well before Eko Atlantic is complete.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 22, 2013
ROSSIKE:

You are dead wrong by miles. Foreign investment in Nigeria is going through the roof as we speak, and it is projected to INCREASE in the years ahead as GDP continues to rise and infrastructure issues like power and rail get resolved.

Improve WHAT exactly, and HOW? You expect the govt to displace millions of residents on the mainland to create a business districts? The island is already overcrowded with businesses and residences, leading to exorbitant rents and house prices. The govt then decided to extend that business district in a project that should attract the creme de la creme of business enterprise in the sub-continent, and you're complaining? You've got nothing to complain about, and everything to praise about the project.

FOREIGN INVESTMENTS ? MUMU. YOU MEAN FOREIGN EXPLOITERS. ALL THE BILLIONS MADE BY ETISALAT, MTN ETC IS FLOWING BACK TO THE MIDDLE EAST AND THEIR RESPECTIVE COUNTRIES. BETTER OPEN YOUR EYES. YOU ARE TOO OLD TO BE TALKING LIKE A ST-UPID MAN
Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 22, 2013
obadiah777: FOREIGN INVESTMENTS ? MUMU. YOU MEAN FOREIGN EXPLOITERS. ALL THE BILLIONS MADE BY ETISALAT ETC IS FLOWING BACK TO THE MIDDLE EAST. BETTER OPEN YOUR EYES. YOU ARE TOO OLD TO BE TALKING LIKE A ST-UPID MAN

Kindly stop typing in capital letters you mor.on. It doesn't make your points any less stup.id to be in capitals. Fact is investors and capital are a normal feature of any development drive. Ask the Asian tigers. Investors bring in jobs, capital, and help build local supply chain systems, technology transfer etc. What do YOU have to offer the unemployed except loud capital letters spewing hot air?'

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 22, 2013
naptu2: If you can find out the names of all the construction companies involved in this project and you can find out who owns them, you might then know why Bill Clinton has been kind of involved in this project for a long time now (not just today).

By the way, Bill Clinton was most likely not paid to attend today's event and if he was, it's certainly not by the Federal or Lagos State government.

Wow!!! I thought only me noticed this shit!!

ACN, PDP, APC... They ain't bringing nothing new to the table. They are all puppets of foreign governments.

Nigerians have to be the ones to free themselves from these rogues.. There is no sait in politics. Only Nigerians can deliver Nigerians.

Our savior is not coming from any of these political parties. We have to fight for our survival by our selves.
Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 22, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Kindly stop typing in capital letters you mor.on. It doesn't make your points any less stup.id to be in capitals. Fact is investors and capital are a normal feature of any development drive. Ask the Asian tigers. Investors bring in jobs and capital. What do YOU have to offer the unemployed except loud capital letters filled with hot air?'
I TYPE IN CAPITALS BECAUSE I AM USED TO IT NOT TO MAKE ANY POINT. LOOK AT ALL MY POSTS SINCE I STARTED HERE ? ALL CAPITALS. GET USED TO IT OR IGNORE MY POSTS.

AND I REPEAT, YOU ARE TOO OLD TO BE TALKING CRAZY. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOREIGN INVESTMENTS IN NIGERIA. WHAT YOU HAVE IS FOREIGN EXPLOITERS. FOREIGN INVESTMENTS GO TO STABLE PLACES LIKE SINGAPORE DUBAI CAPE TOWN MIAMI ORLANDO ETC ETC. YOU GET THE POINT. AS SOON AS THE OIL DRIES UP, ALL THOSE COMPANIES WILL BE OUT OF HERE FASTER THAN USIAN BOLT
Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 22, 2013
obadiah777: I TYPE IN CAPITALS BECAUSE I AM USED TO IT NOT TO MAKE ANY POINT. LOOK AT ALL MY POSTS SINCE I STARTED HERE ? ALL CAPITALS. GET USED TO IT OR IGNORE MY POSTS.

AND I REPEAT, YOU ARE TOO OLD TO BE TALKING CRAZY. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOREIGN INVESTMENTS IN NIGERIA. WHAT YOU HAVE IS FOREIGN EXPLOITERS. FOREIGN INVESTMENTS GO TO STABLE PLACES LIKE SINGAPORE DUBAI CAPE TOWN MIAMI ORLANDO ETC ETC. YOU GET THE POINT

You are an economic illiterate talking rubbish through his anus.

Why don't you go do a university course and learn something? You're clearly under-educated. Foreign investors go where there is the highest possibility of return on their investments, based on high demand for their services and the availability of a growing, educated, increasingly prosperous population to work for them, and patronise them.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 22, 2013
ROSSIKE:

You are an economic illiterate talking rubbish through his anus.

Why don't you go do a university course and learn something? You're clearly under-educated.
AHHH, THE COMEBACK OF THE DEFEATED. PAUCITY OF TANGIBLE POINTS. JUST WAVE THE WHITE FLAG AND KEEP IT MOVING
Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by Gojebor: 12:21am On Feb 22, 2013

its d constitution
Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 22, 2013
obadiah777, Go to uni and quit embarrassing yourself. You cannot be ignorant and yet barge into a discussion such as this one, as you will be found out.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 22, 2013
ROSSIKE: obadiah777, Go to uni and quit embarrassing yourself. You cannot be ignorant and yet barge into a discussion such as this one, as you will be found out.
NEXT TIME WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE EXERCISING YOUR GREY MATTER, WHEN YOU SEE MY NAME, JUST SKIP PAST IT BECAUSE I WILL EAT YOU UP AND SPIT YOU OUT. YOU DONT WANT NONE OF THIS HERE BOY.
Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by drnoel: 12:34am On Feb 22, 2013
Knew Tinubu, the god of Lagos will be there smiling.
Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by Lenny5000(m): 12:38am On Feb 22, 2013
yemi313: The project is been handed to one of the best ocean-front developers from Amsterdam. And please, ive been to this country once. They are the best when it comes to building around or ON-TOP the Atlantic ocean. Most of the projects in Dubai including the Buruj are built on lands which were formerly parts of the ocean. So, enough with this baseless insinuations. Cant we argue with fact for once, and stop behaving like animals....Why must everything done by BRF be sentimentally and not logically criticized?

You are so right, we are one of the best when it comes to reclaiming land from the sea.. Almere used to be waters, but now its a town.

Bless
Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by naptu2: 12:49am On Feb 22, 2013
chucky234: Land reclamation for how years ba,guy just your rotten mouth before I send you better e-slap.

Hahahahahahahahaa! Yes, I guess you reclaim the land today and start building tomorrow (you don't let it set, etc)

grin
Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by SOUTHSOUTH1: 12:53am On Feb 22, 2013
omocheche: What kind og stupid question is dat? Is nigeria a white man country? Don't nigerians ve their own culture?

Bros no be fight naa, I asked the question with no hard feelings against anyone.
What I was trying to ask was, will we ever have a president that will put on suit at least for once?

Don't you like the simplicity in gov Fashola and Oga Clinton?
If it is in the constitution that the president most always appear in native, well I think it is ok.
Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by Lenny5000(m): 12:53am On Feb 22, 2013
obadiah777: I TYPE IN CAPITALS BECAUSE I AM USED TO IT NOT TO MAKE ANY POINT. LOOK AT ALL MY POSTS SINCE I STARTED HERE ? ALL CAPITALS. GET USED TO IT OR IGNORE MY POSTS.

AND I REPEAT, YOU ARE TOO OLD TO BE TALKING CRAZY. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOREIGN INVESTMENTS IN NIGERIA. WHAT YOU HAVE IS FOREIGN EXPLOITERS. FOREIGN INVESTMENTS GO TO STABLE PLACES LIKE SINGAPORE DUBAI CAPE TOWN MIAMI ORLANDO ETC ETC. YOU GET THE POINT. AS SOON AS THE OIL DRIES UP, ALL THOSE COMPANIES WILL BE OUT OF HERE FASTER THAN USIAN BOLT

I thought MTN was a foreign company (SA) and also not an oil company? Pls correct me cos I dont reside there... Also I might suggest you discuss or debate instead of arguing in a public forum. It's obvious you are angry at Foreigners investing in Nigeria because you see them as exploiters, but before you do business in any country, Nigeria included you are guided by Laws, and you sign papers to adhere to these laws and if you see the companies breaking these laws you can either report them or stop using their services are a sign of protest. When Ken Saro Wiwa was Killed, I stopped buying Fuel from Shell that is seconds from my house.. Some Nigerians here laughed at me asking how that would affect Shell... Well you know the rest of the story. Stay positive, keep your head up and applaud any little progress you see in Naija. Bless

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by naptu2: 12:54am On Feb 22, 2013
Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by naptu2: 12:58am On Feb 22, 2013
Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 22, 2013

Sango will strike that day cheesy
Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 22, 2013
Lenny5000:

I thought MTN was a foreign company (SA) and also not an oil company? Pls correct me cos I dont reside there... Also I might suggest you discuss or debate instead of arguing in a public forum. It's obvious you are angry at Foreigners investing in Nigeria because you see them as exploiters, but before you do business in any country, Nigeria included you are guided by Laws, and you sign papers to adhere to these laws and if you see the companies breaking these laws you can either report them or stop using their services are a sign of protest. When Ken Saro Wiwa was Killed, I stopped buying Fuel from Shell that is seconds from my house.. Some Nigerians here laughed at me asking how that would affect Shell... Well you know the rest of the story. Stay positive, keep your head up and applaud any little progress you see in Naija. Bless

Save your breath. He lacks the intelligence to grasp what you're saying.
Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by ballabriggs: 1:01am On Feb 22, 2013
Lenny5000:

These benefits are not assured. I wrote an essay in 2005 where I debated these issues using relevant literature and the conclusion was, benefiting from FDIs is much more difficult and complex than attracting FDIs.

I urge people to read about FDIs and capital flows. Read economic texts, read journals, you get a better an wider view of FDIs. It is a very interesting study.
Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 22, 2013
ballabriggs:

These benefits are not assured. I wrote an essay in 2005 where I debated these issues using relevant literature and the conclusion was, benefiting from FDIs is much more difficult and complex than attracting FDIs.

I urge people to read about FDIs and capital flows. Read economic texts, read journals, you get a better an wider view of FDIs. It is a very interesting study.

There is not a single country on earth that has not relied on foreign direct investment for its development in the last century.

It is not the govt's job to provide jobs. We are not communist Russia. It is the govt's job to provide an enabling environment for those with capital and skills to invest and create jobs. Many of those will be local, and many foreign.
Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 22, 2013
Lenny5000:

WHEN THE OIL DRIES UP THE MONEY IN CIRCULATION WILL DROP. THE COUNTRY HAS A WEAK MANUFACTURING BASE SO OUR FOREIGN EXCHANGE WILL EVAPORATE. AND THAT MEANS NO MORE DISPOSABLE INCOME FROM THE TRICKLE DOWN OIL DOLLARS TO THE MASSES TO GET LUXURIES SUCH AS MOBILE PHONES AND INTERNET ETC. ALL THE COMPANIES WILL CUT OUT AFTER THAT. ALL THESE COMPANIES ARE VULTURES FEEDING ON THE DEAD ( THE DEAD WILL BE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT A VIBRANT MANUFACTURING ECONOMY. ALL YOU DEPEND ON IS OIL. SO YOU ARE DEAD )

WHEREVER THE DEAD IS, THERE WILL THE VULTURE BE. WHEREVER THE CARCASS IS, THERE WILL THE EAGLE BE.
Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by ballabriggs: 1:09am On Feb 22, 2013
ROSSIKE:

There is not a single country on earth that has not relied on foreign investment for its development in the last century.

There are failures and there are success stories from attracting FDIs. As Nunenkamp and Spatz (2003) put it,

Positive growth effects of FDI are anything but guaranteed. Rather, host country and industry characteristics as well as the interplay between both sets of characteristics have an important say on the beneficial impact of FDI in developing countries.

We also have the issue of crowding in or out of domestic investment, socio-economic effects, absorptive capacity etc.

Like every economic issue, it is not a 'one way' traffic. It is subject to never ending debates.
Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 22, 2013
obadiah777: WHEN THE OIL DRIES UP THE MONEY IN CIRCULATION WILL DROP. THE COUNTRY HAS A WEAK MANUFACTURING BASE SO OUR FOREIGN EXCHANGE WILL EVAPORATE.

Dumb and dumber. The oil will not 'dry up' for at least another 40 years by the most conservative estimates. So how does 40 years from now correlate with PRESENT manufacturing capability? Do you think Nigeria is standing still like YOU? And manufacturing is NOT the only means of economic diversification either. Or even the most profitable. Many nations are preferring to specialize in services.
Re: Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... by cap28: 1:16am On Feb 22, 2013
obadiah, payless and olumide i want to thank you for being the lone voices of reason in a sea of pure ignorance.

Who are the main beneficiaries of this project? - the nigerian masses or the depraved nigerian politicians?

I dont even want to imagine how much these fools are borrowing from western banks to finance this crap.

Why is it necessary to create another business district in lagos when there is absolutely nothing wrong with the one they already have, what makes this project all the more ridiculous is the gargantuan sums of money that have been poured into it when mainland lagos is still one giant slum. surely the focus should be on delivering the 3 main necessities of life to the people of lagos ie affordable housing, decent education and quality healthcare, but no their no 1 priority is to build an enclave for themselves and their cronies far away from the masses who they despise but love to exploit.

This their elitist enclave will ensure that they along with their partners in crime will no longer have to mix with the poverty stricken teeming masses of lagos who will be out of sight on the mainland battling to keep their heads above water as their lives become increasingly unbearable under the weight of unbearable poverty.

This project is nothing more than a huge slap in the face of millions of lagosians who battle daily to put food on the table, will the nigerian people ever wake up and realise thaat unless they do something about their condition these theiving ba.stards will continue to ra.pe and ra.pe them into the ground.

The Clintons have a lot of investments all over the african continent particularly in the mining industry, and payless you are 100% right with what you said about the fee he charges for public speaking, Tony Blair charges £100,000 for a 1 hour speech. you can see that these people are basically hustlers with zero interest in the welfare of african people. Clinton also has a lot of investments in Haiti and spearheaded the creation of free trade zones there which allowed american multinationals set up sweat shops employing haitians to manufacture goods for export and paying them wages as low as 15cents an hour - all of this is what is planned for nigeria and its people. Their lackey Fashola has already confirmed that free trade zones will be set up in lagos - The US and European multinationals will enjoy huge tax breaks and benefit from the endless supply of cheap nigerian labour, they will make huge profits which will all be remitted back to europe and america with zero investment in nigeria, the only people that will be laughing all the way to the bank will be Fashola and his cronies along with the "foreign investors" who will make the kind of profits they could only dream of in their own countries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna / Spiritually, Tinubu Is Already In Aso Rock – Cynthia Morgan / Police Recovers Bombs, IED In Yobe (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.