Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,365 members, 7,780,998 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:14 AM

Why Do Ghanaians And Nigerians Like Fighting All The Time - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do Ghanaians And Nigerians Like Fighting All The Time (1760 Views)

The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians / 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians / Why Do Nigerians Like To Yab(insult) people? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ghanaians And Nigerians Like Fighting All The Time by damilolaluv(f): 10:15pm On Feb 21, 2013
I dunno why but Ghanians and Nigerians like to fight about everything so was wondering why? Does anybody know whats up with all this ish?
Re: Why Do Ghanaians And Nigerians Like Fighting All The Time by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2013
lol i dnt think Ghanaians and Nigerians know why but they sure love doing it grin
Re: Why Do Ghanaians And Nigerians Like Fighting All The Time by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 22, 2013
I don't think we actually 'fight' per say, it's more of banter. cool
Re: Why Do Ghanaians And Nigerians Like Fighting All The Time by diarra94(m): 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
I think its more of a competition btw the 2
Re: Why Do Ghanaians And Nigerians Like Fighting All The Time by herkeym001(m): 12:23am On Mar 31, 2013
Its becos Ghanians no wan succumb to their Oga(Nigeria)
Re: Why Do Ghanaians And Nigerians Like Fighting All The Time by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 01, 2013
lmao grin grin
herkeym001: Its becos Ghanians no wan succumb to their Oga(Nigeria)
Re: Why Do Ghanaians And Nigerians Like Fighting All The Time by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 01, 2013
People from the two countries are just competitive, that's about it... Naija mans got love for Ghanaian women and their massive fufu batty... grin I'm yet to meet a Nigerian that has no ghanaian friends... Got so many ghanaians on my phone, my phone is starting to turn black and smell of fufu... wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ghanaians And Nigerians Like Fighting All The Time by damilolaluv(f): 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2013
tongue grin
shymexx: People from the two countries are just competitive, that's about it... Naija mans got love for Ghanaian women and their massive fufu batty... grin I'm yet to meet a Nigerian that has no ghanaian friends... Got so many ghanaians on my phone, my phone is starting to turn black and smell of fufu... wink
Re: Why Do Ghanaians And Nigerians Like Fighting All The Time by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2013
damilola_luv: tongue grin

tongue tongue Are you also untouchablebela?? grin
Re: Why Do Ghanaians And Nigerians Like Fighting All The Time by damilolaluv(f): 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2013
No am not? Why do you say so if i may ask?
shymexx:

Re: Why Do Ghanaians And Nigerians Like Fighting All The Time by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2013
damilola_luv: No am not? Why do you say so if i may ask?

I just think - you, subomi_luv, untouchablebela, and Volumptuos_bebe sound like almost the same... But never mind...

Are you cool, though??
Re: Why Do Ghanaians And Nigerians Like Fighting All The Time by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
undecided Pls dnt compare damilola to that fktard subomi gal. They are not on the same level!
shymexx:

I just think - you, subomi_luv, untouchablebela, and Volumptuos_bebe sound like almost the same... But never mind...

Are you cool, though??
Re: Why Do Ghanaians And Nigerians Like Fighting All The Time by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2013
Sexily Endowed: undecided Pls dnt compare damilola to that fktard subomi gal. They are not on the same level!

Lmao... lipsrsealed

Are you a "m" or "f"??
Re: Why Do Ghanaians And Nigerians Like Fighting All The Time by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2013
Bobo all you have to say is you are missing me wink Anyways am here now kiss kiss
shymexx:

Re: Why Do Ghanaians And Nigerians Like Fighting All The Time by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2013
---
Re: Why Do Ghanaians And Nigerians Like Fighting All The Time by damilolaluv(f): 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
Awww thanks dear kiss kiss
Sexily Endowed: undecided Pls dnt compare damilola to that fktard subomi gal. They are not on the same level!
Re: Why Do Ghanaians And Nigerians Like Fighting All The Time by Nobody: 2:44am On Apr 09, 2013
^^^The subomi_luv chic is defo nuts...
Re: Why Do Ghanaians And Nigerians Like Fighting All The Time by Nobody: 4:23am On May 04, 2013
shymexx: People from the two countries are just competitive, that's about it... Naija mans got love for Ghanaian women and their massive fufu batty... grin I'm yet to meet a Nigerian that has no ghanaian friends... Got so many ghanaians on my phone, my phone is starting to turn black and smell of fufu... wink

Lol too funny

(1) (Reply)

The Man Who Has Not Bathed For 37 Yrs (pictures) / People Of West Africa - The Exceptionals. / "to God Who Made Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.