Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

FIFA World Soccer Player Of The Year 2006: Who Will It Be? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA World Soccer Player Of The Year 2006: Who Will It Be? (4948 Views)

I Am A Football Soccer Player I Need A Chance For Tryout In Europe / Who Is The Fastest Soccer Player In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: FIFA World Soccer Player Of The Year 2006: Who Will It Be? by ThierryJay: 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
haryomikun:
Came across this post

14 years later, Messi turns the god of the football field...

Funnily, the original poster appeared to have foreseen Messi's future dominance. This kind of post puts recent football history into perspective. See them all talking about Zidane, Cannavaro, Dinho, Henry, Rooney, with little inkling of the storm called Messi about to come and take over the football landscape.

So who is gonna be the Messi of ten - fifteen years from now. Is it Mbappe, Pulisic, Ansu Fati, Rashford or Serge Gnabry? or even someone that is yet to appear on the popular football scene?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIFA World Soccer Player Of The Year 2006: Who Will It Be? by haryomikun(m): 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
ThierryJay:

Funnily, the original poster appeared to have foreseen Messi's future dominance. This kind of post puts recent football history into perspective. See them all talking about Zidane, Cannavaro, Dinho, Henry, Rooney, with little inkling of the storm called Messi about to come and take over the football landscape.

So who is gonna be the Messi of ten - fifteen years from now. Is it Mbappe, Pulisic, Ansu Fati, Rashford or Serge Gnabry? or even someone that is yet to appear on the popular football scene?

grin You wan us to continue the trend so someone can hail us In the future abi

I predict Ansu Fati. Barcelona have always had a savior since the 1990s in the form of Romario, Figo, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho, and now Messi

I don’t expect the trend to stop anytime soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-Enugu Rangers Player Hired Thugs To Beat Former Manager / Todays 100% Sure Prediction / Ebonyi, Taraba Win Gold In Taekwondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.