Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,507 members, 7,770,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:28 AM

Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! (15298 Views)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts / Nigeria Stock Market Analysis Of Stock Pick Alert / Free Stock Market Pick Alert for all Investors Globally!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! by Bigjamo800(m): 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2013
[b]IF YOU ARE INVESTOR IN THE US STOCK MARKET AND YOU ARE ACTIVE INVESTOR, FOLLOW THIS THREAD AS I WILL BE POSTING STOCKS THAT WOULD MAKE SIGNIFICANT GAINS AND THE TIME LIMIT BASED ON MY PERSPECTIVE.

NOTE: BASSICALLY (US STOCK), BECAUSE THE BIGGEST AND THE MOST PROFITABLE COMPANIES ARE IN THE US STOCK EXCHANGE

DISCLAIMER

The information provided by Bigjamo Wallstreet is for educational and informational purposes only, and mention of a particular security or buy/sell idea in this thread does not constitute a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold or that particular security, portfolio of securities, or to follow transaction or investment strategy. Subscribers to the service must make their own judgments concerning the nature, potential, value or suitability of any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, investment strategy, how much to invest, and when to invest. Information about strategies is speculative and should only be followed by investors who have the means to lose money. All information contained in this thread is impersonal and not tailored to the investment needs of any specific person.
[/b]

1 Share

Re: Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! by jamace(m): 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2013
I don't know how to invest in the US STOCKS. Give me a clue, please.
Re: Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 26, 2013
jamace: I don't know how to invest in the US STOCKS. Give me a clue, please.

You can do that online. Brokers like E*Trade and Charles Schwab allow you to trade stocks without physically being there.

1 Like

Re: Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! by yomanovic: 10:38am On Feb 26, 2013
HQ:

You can do that online. Brokers like E*Trade and Charles Schwab allow you to trade stocks without physically being there.

pls give me the site you use. secondly how do i trade pls?
Re: Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! by Bigjamo800(m): 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2013
HQ:

pls give me the site you use. secondly how do i trade pls?

I use 2 brokers. One is Choicetrade.com, they are very okay.

I have a research database that I use to select some of the leading stocks and execute it myself.

Below is example of how I trade

Re: Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! by Kennyfancy(m): 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2013
pls is there a way dat i cn put my money into stock market and dnt trade and yet recieve profit.. i mean investing my money in d stock market

1 Like

Re: Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! by Bigjamo800(m): 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2013
Re: Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! by Kennyfancy: 2:57pm On Mar 06
pls is there a way dat i cn put my money into stock market and dnt trade and yet recieve profit.. i mean investing my money in d stock market

(Quote) (Report) (Like)

Kennyfancy! There is way to do that, Brokers can manage your funds on your behalf.

You just need to get one, whenever you are ready.

1 Like

Re: Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! by Manweysabi(m): 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2013
Interesting.... need to research on this... is stock trading like forex trade?
Re: Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! by Bigjamo800(m): 4:23pm On May 21, 2013
Manweysabi: Interesting.... need to research on this... is stock trading like forex trade?

Yes stock is trading better than Forex.
Re: Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! by okechukwu3: 6:43pm On May 26, 2013
Re: Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! by Kennyfancy: 2:57pm On Mar 06

(Quote) (Report) (Like)

Kennyfancy! There is way to do that, Brokers can manage your funds on your behalf.

You just need to get one, whenever you are ready.
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

I need examples of brokers that can manage the fund for me
Re: Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! by Maximus85(m): 12:15pm On May 27, 2013
I need your help, myself and my three siblings bought Zenith share offer in 2004 and since then we have not been following it. What can we do to gain control of these shares?

Please I need your urgent response.

Thanks.
Re: Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! by saheed3(m): 5:28pm On May 28, 2013
@maximus, u just need to go to there registrar(they are incharge of there shares), with evidence and u may be ask to get a stock broker.
Re: Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! by saheed3(m): 5:28pm On May 28, 2013
@maximus, u just need to go to there registrar(they are incharge of there shares), with evidence and u may be ask to get a stock broker. they are in V.I
Re: Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! by Bigjamo800(m): 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2013
See This

Re: Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! by soloniger(m): 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
. grin
Re: Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! by lycotech(m): 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2023
Dear Vendors,

Introducing 4myAds, the game-changing Classified Ad Service connecting sellers of all sizes with their prospective buyers. Whether you're in manufacturing, vehicles, real estate, baby products, electronics, or any other industry, we're here to help you boost sales and reach your target audience.

Join 4myAds for access to a diverse community of buyers actively seeking your products and services. Our user-friendly platform and advanced search features make your listings easily discoverable. We prioritize customer satisfaction and security, ensuring a transparent and reliable marketplace.

Sign up on our website to create your vendor profile and explore our flexible pricing plans. Our dedicated support team is here to assist you every step of the way.

Let's unlock new opportunities and take your sales to new heights with 4myAds!

Best regards,

Akinyele Timilehin
Founder, 4myAds
www.4myads.com
Re: Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! by emmasoft(m): 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
Maximus85:
I need your help, myself and my three siblings bought Zenith share offer in 2004 and since then we have not been following it. What can we do to gain control of these shares?

Please I need your urgent response.

Thanks.

You guys will have to visit the registrar, Veritas registrars, Plot 87 Ajose Adeogun Street VI, Lagos just by Zenith Bank head office.

Each should go along with means of identification. Any of NIN slip, Voters card, drivers license is acceptable.

One passport photograph each.
At the registrar you will be given an e dividend mandate to complete and return back to them. That is what you need the passport photo graph for.

Each of you will also be given a demat form that will contain details of your holdings.
You will need a stockbroker to process the demat form this will help help to have your shares in electronic form in your cscs account.

You can open a stock/cscs account for free with investment one stockbrokers. Just click the third link on my signature to register.
You can also be in touch with my displayed contacts if you need further clarifications.

(1) (Reply)

Piggyvest, Save In Dollars, Flex Dollar And Dollar Transfer / Diamond Bank Stuns Shareholders With Worst Quarterly Result Since 2012 / 100 Million Naira To Invest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.