Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

I Have Problem Depositing My Google Adsense Cheque. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have Problem Depositing My Google Adsense Cheque. (1313 Views)

The New Method Of Depositing Cash In Banks / Pls How Can I Clear Google Adsense Cheque In ENTERPRISE Bank / Can I Recieve My Google Adsense Cheque Through My P.O Box? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Problem Depositing My Google Adsense Cheque. by ediko5(m): 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hello there,
I have once been banned from adsense, and i re-registered again and this time i altered my name( that is; my surname in place of first name and first name in place of middle name).
And My ID card carries the name which i used in registering the first time of which i was banned and i am sure that the bank will not pay me without the present name.

So please i want to ask if i can get a driver's license with the name on adsense cheque while my real name is on the national ID card. or is adsense account transferable? That is can i change the entire payee name and put my friend's name?
Thanks
Re: I Have Problem Depositing My Google Adsense Cheque. by Afam4eva(m): 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2013
This one na missed call oo...Google is very smart and you have to be careful.

But i think you can get a drivers license with any name. But i doubt you can change the payee name without them asking questions.

Btw, what address did you use? Is it the same you used for the account that was banned?
Re: I Have Problem Depositing My Google Adsense Cheque. by ediko5(m): 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2013
No i used a different address.
Re: I Have Problem Depositing My Google Adsense Cheque. by ediko5(m): 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2013
Any Idea Please.
Re: I Have Problem Depositing My Google Adsense Cheque. by ediko5(m): 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
Please any contribution?
Re: I Have Problem Depositing My Google Adsense Cheque. by henrymon: 7:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
guys: please i need ur help,i have a blog and an adsence acct but i dont collect money

pls tell me how and what to do pls

austin_shine2006@yahoo.co.uk
dats my contact
Re: I Have Problem Depositing My Google Adsense Cheque. by emailguru: 8:13am On Mar 22, 2013
I will advice that you get a Drivers license with the new name. But please, be very careful with Google, they are very sensitive.
Re: I Have Problem Depositing My Google Adsense Cheque. by ediko5(m): 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2013
This Google thing is really annoying. How i wish there is another reliable PPC.
Re: I Have Problem Depositing My Google Adsense Cheque. by ediko5(m): 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2013
No reply to my post. Too bad.
Re: I Have Problem Depositing My Google Adsense Cheque. by stockbull(m): 11:05pm On Jun 11, 2013
google has not banned you but your email account.you can register another email account with your correct name and go on.
Re: I Have Problem Depositing My Google Adsense Cheque. by ediko5(m): 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2013
stockbull:

google has not banned you but your email account.you can register another email account with your correct name and go on.
I did not say that google banned me. Please read my first post well.
Re: I Have Problem Depositing My Google Adsense Cheque. by servicegiver: 5:22am On Jun 12, 2013
Have far have you gone with your google adsense account, have you implemented any of the suggestions given above? Please let us know if you still have any challenge.
Re: I Have Problem Depositing My Google Adsense Cheque. by ediko5(m): 5:39am On Jun 12, 2013
service giver: Have far have you gone with your google adsense account, have you implemented any of the suggestions given above? Please let us know if you still have any challenge.
My adsense account is currently working and I have money in it. I just stop putting the ads in my site because I thought it will be a waste of time. Because I cannot go through the strees of getting a government recognized ID card with another for the sake of Google adsense.
So, my question is if there’s any other alternative to this.
Re: I Have Problem Depositing My Google Adsense Cheque. by arbitrage: 10:48am On Jun 12, 2013
ediko5: Hello there,
I have once been banned from adsense, and i re-registered again and this time i altered my name( that is; my surname in place of first name and first name in place of middle name).
And My ID card carries the name which i used in registering the first time of which i was banned and i am sure that the bank will not pay me without the present name.

So please i want to ask if i can get a driver's license with the name on adsense cheque while my real name is on the national ID card. or is adsense account transferable? That is can i change the entire payee name and put my friend's name?
Thanks

I just read your post again and noticed that you have not really presented your Google cheque to the bank but only envisaging there will be problem. May be you should first go to the bank and hear what they have to say.

I actually had a shortened form of my first name with my surnme on my Google cheque in the past. While Nigerian banks could not cash it for me, I submitted it to my bank in the country I lived in then and they cleared the Google cheque into my bank account in that country without worrying over whether or not the first name I have on the account is full whereas Google cheque bore my shortened first name. No issue of ID card was even mentioned since I was not collecting the Google money by cash at hand but clearing into my bank account. So visit your bank first, I think.
Re: I Have Problem Depositing My Google Adsense Cheque. by ediko5(m): 11:12am On Jun 12, 2013
arbitrage:

I actually had a shortened form of my first name with my surnme on my Google cheque in the past. [b]While Nigerian banks could not cash it for me, [/b]I submitted it to my bank in the country I lived in then and they cleared the Google cheque into my bank account in that country without worrying over whether or not the first name I have on the account is full whereas Google cheque bore my shortened first name. No issue of ID card was even mentioned since I was not collecting the Google money by cash at hand but clearing into my bank account. So visit your bank first, I think.

Already you have said that Nigerian bank could not clear it for you. Banks in Nigeria are full of big protocols.
Re: I Have Problem Depositing My Google Adsense Cheque. by henrimoto(m): 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2013
@ edizo 5, its like d amount u ve on ur adsence cheque is not tangible enough, dat is why u are nt serious abt d whole thing. ( u ve nt been 2 d bank yet u 're asking 4 alternatives 'd alternatives experienced one are suggesting, u ve nt even tried one.!) u 're here asking 4 more. stop wasting peoples' useful coments. when u 're realy ready u no what 2 do. ...imagine!
Re: I Have Problem Depositing My Google Adsense Cheque. by ediko5(m): 11:31pm On Jun 12, 2013
henrymon: guys: please i need ur help,i have a blog and an adsence acct but i dont collect money

pls tell me how and what to do pls

austin_shine2006@yahoo.co.uk
dats my contact
henrimoto: @ edizo 5, its like d amount u ve on ur adsence cheque is not tangible enough, dat is why u are nt serious abt d whole thing. ( u ve nt been 2 d bank yet u 're asking 4 alternatives 'd alternatives experienced one are suggesting, u ve nt even tried one.!) u 're here asking 4 more. stop wasting peoples' useful coments. when u 're realy ready u no what 2 do. ...imagine!
Just imagine who is talking to me about Google adsense. Do i look like a person who is asking for a way to earn money into Google account?
Guy mind your words, i wasn't talking to someone like you.

(1) (Reply)

Tutor For Beadmaking And Wireworks / Post Your Business Opportunity Here To Put Smile On Someone's Face. / 10 Business Opportunities In Ecommerce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.