Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri (20058 Views)

Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) / Bus Services That Travel From OWERRI To ILORIN / My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Etumgbe(m): 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2013
Na keke u use travel?
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by mosquitoNet(m): 7:56pm On Feb 24, 2013
OP-Bros wey that ashawo villa? I use hang out there a times. They got cheap ibo p*ussies out chea. cool
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by slimfit1(m): 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2013
Why do this people waste money on painting pavements and barriers for no reason black and white or green and white when we have a dusty country.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by avalontony(m): 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2013
i go soon upload my pix for ogoni land.............. na so so mud house full every wia and our politicians the live for duplex....... God go judge una hundred folds.
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by bright001(m): 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2013
Guy nah keke cari u enta warri abi hw u take snap those pics naaa cristo...well take kia oh.
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by tevinsolt: 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2013
seriously and the curbs are horrible
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:55pm On Feb 24, 2013
slim fit :
Why do this people waste money on painting pavements and barriers for no reason black and white or green and white when we have a dusty country.

^^^That's another one of my pet hates! It wouldn't be half as bad if they maintained it by re-coating it every couple of weeks and sweeping the streets of gathered dust/dirt every early morning. And why the fuc/k can't they keep open gutters clear of rubbish?.....get plain-clothes officials to catch and fine the litter louts if need be. angry angry
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by eaglechild: 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2013
I love road trips.
More pics pls.
Let the haters go kiss a porcupine.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by scobaba: 8:58pm On Feb 24, 2013
Oga na church programme u go for owerri joor, u talk am like say u go flex, yet no single pix of d joints for owerri. Guy u b learner jare!
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 24, 2013
[size=14pt]Owerri is the best
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWtRK3jVdtM
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by eaglechild: 9:03pm On Feb 24, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^That's another one of my pet hates! It wouldn't be half as bad if they maintained it by re-coating it every couple of weeks and sweeping the streets of gathered dust/dirt every early morning. And why the fuc/k can't they keep open gutters clear of rubbish?.....get plain-clothes officials to catch and fine the litter louts if need be. angry angry
Most govts dont realise the tremendous task that waste management is.
They dont even understand that it is one of the most impt factors that make a city liveable and attract vistors and investors.
Anyway, i can tell you that Owerri is relatively one of the 'cleaner' cities we have.
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2013
Sorry to keep u guys waiting.
Here are some of the beautiful hotel ediffice I got along Bank Rd.
Let the fun continue.

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:15pm On Feb 24, 2013
eaglechild:
Most govts dont realise the tremendous task that waste management is.
They dont even understand that it is one of the most impt factors that make a city liveable and attract vistors and investors.
Anyway, i can tell you that Owerri is relatively one of the 'cleaner' cities we have.

^^^On the bolded: that's what scares me! sad
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2013
Owkay, lets travel to Warri. grin
(leaving Owerri now.

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2013
frosbel: [size=14pt]Owerri is the best
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWtRK3jVdtM

^^^There's nothing good about this video......just chaos and unkempt streets!

My problem with Rochas is that when he's talking too much, he forgets the maxim- take care of the little things first, and the bigger things will take care of themselves; he's talking of skyscrapers and giant hotels when the basics like 'standard and tidy inner-city roads' and 'basic well maintained greenery' are yet to be tackled.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by jayiyke007(m): 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2013
My Owerri da Eastern Heartland... Thumbs up Rochas...
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2013
With a very clean rd, I got to Uli Junxn (if I got the name right) in no distant time.

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2013
The smoothness of the rd continues from Uli to O'sha.

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by theripper: 9:35pm On Feb 24, 2013
Omo, these roads go make person tear rubber o.
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2013
Approaching into O'sha City.
The Odour from the Pit smells as hell.
But its a sacrifice that must be made to keeo the city clean.

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 24, 2013
Na you dey drive the keke-napep?
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 9:41pm On Feb 24, 2013
Behold the beautiful and industious city of O'sha

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 9:44pm On Feb 24, 2013
REALKINGSON: Na you dey drive the keke-napep?
Dey dia na grin
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 9:45pm On Feb 24, 2013
Farewell from Anambra State

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 24, 2013

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 24, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^There's nothing good about this video......just chaos and unkempt streets!

My problem with Rochas is that when he's talking too much, he forgets the maxim- take care of the little things first, and the bigger things will take care of themselves; he's talking of skyscrapers and giant hotels when the basics like 'standard and tidy inner-city roads' and 'basic well maintained greenery' are yet to be tackled.

Bro. I was in Owerri last year and going again very shortly, trust me , he is doing a good job, Rome was not built in one day.

For me though, the most important problem I had was sanitation which seems to be where his attention is now focused.

After all it took Fashola over 5 years to transform Lagos and the work continues.
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2013
Welcome to Delta State. However, no much pix were taken in Asaba.

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2013
Asaba International Airport.-Goodbye from Asaba.

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 9:58pm On Feb 24, 2013
Another very long stretch to Agbor. Again, the beauty of the rd makes it covered within a short period of time.

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2013
These pics were taken from the ancient town of Agbor.
Happy viewing.

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 10:10pm On Feb 24, 2013
More from Agbor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Truck Containing Gas Cylinders Crashes In Lagos (photos) / Lagos Reopens 2 Recreational Parks - Ndubisi Kanu Park & Dr Abayomi Finnish Park / Abuja - Dubai Trip Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.