Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Pitures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Now And Before - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pitures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Now And Before (5440 Views)

The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions / Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Cute Photo Of Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pitures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Now And Before by gistyinka(m): 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2013
I caption this pictures yesterday when watching old movie films on African Magic Channel On DSTV. what get my attention yesterday was about popular Nigeria nollyhood actress and mother of 4, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde. This is Omotola Jalade Ekeinde pictures back in the year 1999 in movie titled Slaves.

http://www.gistyinka.com/2013/02/pitures-of-omotola-jalade-ekeinde-now.html

Re: Pitures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Now And Before by monalicious(f): 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hey,Ʋ really need a home tutor,to help you out with english language,Ʋ knw.do get one.
Re: Pitures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Now And Before by SlyIg(f): 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2013
gistyinka: I captured these pictures yesterday when i was watching an old movie on the African Magic Channel in the DSTV. What got my attention yesterday was the popular Nigeria nollyhood actress and mother of 4, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde. This is Omotola Jalade Ekeinde pictures back then in the year 1999 in the movie titled Slaves.

http://www.gistyinka.com/2013/02/pitures-of-omotola-jalade-ekeinde-now.html

Re: Pitures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Now And Before by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
How time fly. Na real slave. But you can't take it away 4rm her, she's beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Pitures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Now And Before by nitlad: 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2013
Your TV's graphics is horrible, your camera is below par, your English is calamitous, your blog averages 7 - 10 views monthly - Recipe for disaster! undecided

Omotola has done well for herself though smiley

1 Like

Re: Pitures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Now And Before by Nobody: 2:33am On Feb 23, 2013
"During the hairport...Nigerian people they do demons...like jazz, yahoo-yahoo, etc".

"EFCC they are under Yahoo" grin grin grin
Re: Pitures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Now And Before by oluwadare26(m): 7:08am On Feb 23, 2013
monalicious: Hey,Ʋ really need a home tutor,to help you out with english language,Ʋ knw.do get one.

hanhan, Its not his fault, Ma fi yo..(dont make jest of him)
Re: Pitures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Now And Before by monalicious(f): 10:22am On Feb 23, 2013
oluwadare26:

hanhan, Its not his fault, Ma fi yo..(dont make jest of him)
Ok,thanks for d advice.but I want making jest of him,I was only advicing him.

(1) (Reply)

Actor Kayode Odumosu[pa Kusuma] Is Down With Heart And Liver Ailments / Chaii Can You Marry Her, : Photo Of The Day See What A Lady Sharad On Facebook / Regina Daniels Meets With Model Joshua Agai, Strike Doggy Style Pose (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.