Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:44 PM

Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career (24343 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by clemogus: 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2013
Former Nigeria defender, Taribo West, has slammed Osaze Odemwingie, for his comments on the state of the country’s ex-internationals.

You will recall that Osaze verbally attacked the super eagles coach on twitter a few days ago.

Osaze tweeted that football administrators had failed to “treat former internationals right” citing late striker Rashidi Yekini, Femi Opabunmi and Taribo as examples.

“Yekini, (may his soul RIP) our legend died in poverty…Femi Opabunmi lost his sight and struggling to feed now…T. West I heard not so comfortable and few others,” Osaze tweeted.

Well Taribo West has responded, by asking Osaze to focus on his career rather than using social network site, Twitter, to ‘abuse’ his elders.

Taribo, who has now turned pastor, further replied Osaze by saying, “It is embarrassing to read such comments about me in the newspapers. The last time he probably saw me was in 2008, so what does he know about me?

“Have I asked him for money before? God has been kind to me and my ministry and I have not begged anybody for money. I am doing well; I am not broke and never will be till Christ comes. In Christ, I have everything, so I am not lacking. I think he has lost track and needs to get himself together.

“He should shut up and focus on his career instead of insulting his seniors all the time. He needs to respect his elders. His utterances smacks of indiscipline and unprofessionalism. He should apologise to everyone he’s been abusing on Twitter because if he continues like this, he will not go far.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-iNKxglWVDIY/USfY3TXgt_I/AAAAAAAALS0/seTA_gXNhsI/s320/osaze.jpg[/img]

http://dailypost.com.ng/blogs/2013/02/22/osaze-vs-keshi-taribo-west-tells-osaze-shut-up-and-focus-on-your-career/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=osaze-vs-keshi-taribo-west-tells-osaze-shut-up-and-focus-on-your-career

19 Likes

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2013
Space reserved for future use. cool

2 Likes

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by homesteady(m): 10:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
! Bt dis is nt sport section naw
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by yuzedo: 11:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
Chooooi!!!! Taribo West... Bonafide LEGEND!!!!!! #Respect

9 Likes

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by 2legit2qwt: 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2013
This boy is so disrespectful and annoying. Loud mouthed whinny baby who's probably gonna be offloaded at the end of the season.

At this rate, he might even struggle to play for Leicester city first team

3 Likes

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by dont8(m): 1:04am On Feb 23, 2013
Bad belle! He's a starting eleven for Tweeter Ranting FC first team, go dig cheesy
2legit2qwt: This boy is so disrespectful and annoying. Loud mouthed whinny baby who's probably gonna be offloaded at the end of the season.

At this rate, he might even struggle to play for Leicester city first team

3 Likes

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by oluwadare26(m): 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2013
When did Osaze become an activist? I still dey laugh with his "tweets" and west Reply

2 Likes

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 23, 2013
oluwadare26: When did Osaze become an activist? I still dey laugh with his "tweets" and west Reply
osaze understands the typical 9ja psyche or how do you think hell-rufai and co became activist?

2 Likes

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by delors(m): 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2013
Osaze is fast becoming silly with these comments! He ought to have buried his head in shame following his babyish clash with his club weeks back and how the super Eagles performed exceptionally well at the last AFCON...WTF is he still running his dirty mouth for? He is fast loosing all the respect n admiration I have for him...yeye brat

2 Likes

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by honeric01(m): 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2013
Since he moved to the EPL, his life and mouth hasn't been the same. Osaze, wetin your oyinbo wife give you chop?

3 Likes

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by gen2briz(m): 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2013
Reserving space for future use
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2013
Now that's a fatherly advise.

1 Like

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by kufzy: 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2013
who send am
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Rastamann: 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2013
"Empty drum make the loudest noise" No wonder Osaze is now becoming empty!
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
A standing ovation for Taribo please!
cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Ukeme8: 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
Hmmmm[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by mrsaint007: 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2013
Who dey cook beef for here?
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by chessguru1(m): 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2013
Wats wrong with this guy nah. I supported him in the last thread about attitude towards nigerian players, but surely he needs to apply more tact on how he says what he says (if at all he even needs to speak in the 1st place).
He is doing more harm than good.

1 Like

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Roland17(m): 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2013
Osaze is drawing the wrong attention to himself with all these tweets, he's at the closing stages of his career and should concentrate on regaining the trust of fans at the Hawthorns after his less than professional attitude during the January transfer, if he's not careful he would end up like many of them did.

1 Like

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2013
8th to comment#serves osaze rite
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Xfactoria: 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2013
Who told Osaze that Yekinni died in poverty? That somebody had a psychological (or maybe spiritual or whatever)problem does not translate into poverty. Yekinni had houses on which he collected huge rents and businesses he ran before his death. He wasn't so rich but he didn't die poor.

This guy is so losing his senses!!!

9 Likes

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by ekemit(m): 8:18pm On Feb 23, 2013
i dnt tink dia is anytin wrong in what osaze said he is jst misinterpreted

8 Likes

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2013
Osaze should be injected with a maximum dose of valium and lagathin,he's going gaga these days.
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by ekemit(m): 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2013
X-factoria:
Who told Osaze that Yekinni died in poverty? That somebody had a psychological (or maybe spiritual or whatever)problem does not translate into poverty. Yekinni had houses on which he collected huge rents and businesses he ran before his death. He wasn't so rich but he didn't die poor.

This guy is so losing his senses!!!
ar u his relative?

1 Like

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by colombiana: 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
Well I think hw should shut up cuz keshi good, bad or lucky he brot the cup home. If osaze feel others are sufferin he earns millions weekly he should send dem money and him talkin about keshi wud only make ple see him as an over fed baby he shud nt forget keshi did it witout him makin him irrelevant in the team.

4 Likes

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by kizi: 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
Good advice from Taribo. He who can take advice is sometimes superior to him who can give it.

4 Likes

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Freiburger(m): 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2013
Nice one from Taribo.
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by ekemit(m): 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2013
let him b he is jst expressing himself

2 Likes

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by mosquitoNet(m): 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
Osaze is right. Taribo west sef want buy private jet. See hin head like rugby ballundecided

6 Likes

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Deiok(m): 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
I am not totaly in support of how osazee is coming out about this issue, but you all should know that all what he is saying there are element of truth, or are you guys trying to pretend that you dont know how the nfa have been running football affairs in this country poorly and selfishly. Well taribo have somthing in the long run to rely on, what of others who weren't previlege like he is, nobody knows if they exist or not.

9 Likes

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Judolisco(m): 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2013
dont8: Bad belle! He's a starting eleven for Tweeter Ranting FC first team, go dig cheesy
d guy wants 2 play 4 his country dats all nd they ar nt giving him a chance

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Footballers Marriage Last Than Other Celebrities? / Qatar Defeat Japan 3-1 To Win 2019 Asian Cup (Photos) / Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.