Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,073 members, 7,807,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

How A Western Muslim Left Islam - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How A Western Muslim Left Islam (6538 Views)

Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam / Ex-muslim Tell Why They Left Islam / Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Western Muslim Left Islam by justaqad(m): 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2013
MacDaddy01: I don't see why Fellis is complaining.

I told you that wife beating is allowed in islam and LagosShia and Justaqad have given clear instances where it is allowed. I have given my Quranic evidence. Even Maclatunji said it clearly that wife beating is there but it is just redundant given the conditions.

This is very simple. There is a reason why I was banned all those times from this section. This is because I tell the painful truth about religion.

~Fellis, you have seen the dark side of your religion. smiley

Anyway
https://www.nairaland.com/1210342/christians-agree

YOU READ MEANINGS TO WHATEVER YOU WANT...
THERE'S A HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEATING UP AND SLAP/TAP.
KILLING IS A SIN AND CRIME. BUT IT IS NOT WHEN THERE'S JUSTIFICATION.
THERE IS NO ACTION WITHOUT CAUSE.
Re: How A Western Muslim Left Islam by MacDaddy01: 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2013
justaqad:

YOU READ MEANINGS TO WHATEVER YOU WANT...
THERE'S A HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEATING UP AND SLAP/TAP.
KILLING IS A SIN AND CRIME. BUT IT IS NOT WHEN THERE'S JUSTIFICATION.
THERE IS NO ACTION WITHOUT CAUSE.

grin grin grin

Justaqad the wife slapper!

You expect western people to really take your religion seriously with such comments?

No wonder the person in the op left islam. The comments of muslims here have exposed it
Re: How A Western Muslim Left Islam by vedaxcool(m): 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2013
Justaqad all I can do is grin grin grin grin next time when beta things (or is it bitter things you call him? Now who is sounding bitter) give u guys a hint about the thinking process of the individual posting his usual bull crrap, you would hid to such warnings . . . A man that live by nothing is a man that would say anything!

Logicboy03:

You have a brain, I assume?

Imagine if I brought the confession of some terrorists and said that islam is positively related to terrorism? Isnt that the same thing you are doing? Would that even be allowed in the Islam section?

When they ban you, you would be complaining. You cant even make a logical defense for your point.

MMC allowed you the first time to prove your points logically even though you were failing and trolling. Now you are doing the same.

If you cant prove your abusive claims, it becomes slander. Repeating that slander after being proven wrong many times and calling atheists gays is not going to go down well with any reasonable person. Your Master, Maclatunji would give a pernmanent ban for less.

I think thread like this should be lock using the law proposed that mcdaddy which he claims already runs here, the same person posting, repeating the same thing, the same line of argument over and over again, should using his laws be on permanent ban!
Re: How A Western Muslim Left Islam by MacDaddy01: 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2013
vedaxcool: Justaqad all I can do is grin grin grin grin next time when beta things (or is it bitter things you call him? Now who is sounding bitter) give u guys a hint about the thinking process of the individual posting his usual bull crrap, you would hid to such warnings . . . A man that live by nothing is a man that would say anything!

I think thread like this should be lock using the law proposed that mcdaddy which he claims already runs here, the same person posting, repeating the same thing, the same line of argument over and over again, should using his laws be on permanent ban!

^^^

An example of a muslim filled with irrational hate. In my quoted comment from Vedaxcool, I said that one must always defend his point logically. I made a logical defense of my points here on my thread. I explained the reasons why the person in the op left islam, I pointed to the Quran for wife beating and I also pointed to the 6 respected translations that say so. Even some muslims here support the hitting of the wife!

As for being repetitive, am only replying those who comment. So I dont know why you are using strawmen.

Read the quote you put up and notice how I emphasised on proving your claims and using logic;

Logicboy03:

You have a brain, I assume?

Imagine if I brought the confession of some terrorists and said that islam is positively related to terrorism? Isnt that the same thing you are doing? Would that even be allowed in the Islam section?

When they ban you, you would be complaining. You cant even make a logical defense for your point.

MMC allowed you the first time to prove your points logically even though you were failing and trolling. Now you are doing the same.

If you cant prove your abusive claims, it becomes slander. Repeating that slander after being proven wrong many times and calling atheists gays is not going to go down well with any reasonable person. Your Master, Maclatunji would give a pernmanent ban for less.

Re: How A Western Muslim Left Islam by vedaxcool(m): 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2013
^
grin grin lol Evidently you would have to put a lot swirling and twisting to make any rational thinking person accept your barefaced lies, the bolded captures everything and speaks of you as one who words are always at odds with his action, in your words repeating the same action even after they have been responded too will earn you nothing more than a permanent ban, yet this is what this entire thread is about, trolling and repeating the same even abdulsleek going to the extent of posting a crappy story in another forum and his alter personality bringing it here! There is a word they call people who indulge in such behavior!
Re: How A Western Muslim Left Islam by MacDaddy01: 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2013
vedaxcool: ^
grin grin lol Evidently you would have to put a lot swirling and twisting to make any rational thinking person accept your barefaced lies, the bolded captures everything and speaks of you as one who words are always at odds with his action, in your words repeating the same action even after they have been responded too will earn you nothing more than a permanent ban, yet this is what this entire thread is about, trolling and repeating the same even abdulsleek going to the extent of posting a crappy story in another forum and his alter personality bringing it here! There is a word they call people who indulge in such behavior!

Your irrelevant hate and trolling have earned you a disgrace to many muslims here
Re: How A Western Muslim Left Islam by usermane(m): 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2013
I have been watching from afar, observing from a distance and am not impressed in the least. The thread was completely derailed just as soon as it commenced.
Re: How A Western Muslim Left Islam by MacDaddy01: 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
usermane: I have been watching from afar, observing from a distance and am not impressed in the least. The thread was completely derailed just as soon as it commenced.

It happens smiley
Re: How A Western Muslim Left Islam by vedaxcool(m): 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2013
MacDaddy01:

Your irrelevant hate and trolling have earned you a disgrace to many muslims here

Islamophobes like you would always be puzzled at their own inability to walk your talk!

Re: How A Western Muslim Left Islam by BetaThings: 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2013
LagosShia:
Lol

Living in lala-land,or may be nairaland because most forumers here post like mentally deranged people hardly making any sense.

Thanks. Very refreshing after all this time

LagosShia: Iran doesn't go about bombing churches and mosques of sunnis.

Beirut, Beirut,
American and French Hostages
Bulgaria, Argentina

LagosShia: And hope you now see why I prefer silence than to argue with you? You can't make sense!
Hahahahahaha

LagosShia:

Wahhabi/salafist boko haram and alqaeda don't shy from taking responsibility in bombing churches and shia mosques,and even sunnis who anger them!

Shias do bomb but shy from taking responsibilities. Different ways of propaganda

LagosShia:
I just read a report yesterday where wahhabis/salafists would make alternative death threats against both sunnis and shia to incite civil war in iraq.

http://m.thetelegraph.com/mobile/news/ap_news/middle-east/article_bccd72fb-6833-5ba5-b458-f4a0da63f9ae.html

I am sorry, I don't believe you. You remember your story about Ariifi on Syria? Proved to be fake but you never withdrew it.
Twice beaten!

LagosShia:
The fact is even if that caller is shia and truly made that call,why did the caller made the threat? Haven't wahhabi/salafist terrorists killed enough Shia in both Iraq and Pakistan? Yet our Shia scholars issue fatwas prohibiting retaliatory attack on Sunni civilians,so we don't become as guilty as the terrorists you're defending,and because collective punishment and randonly attacking innocent Sunnis just for being Sunnis are forbidden .

Your scholars prohibit? We are to believe that? Is Taqya dead? Is it no longer 90% of your deen? Has al Kafi been abrogated?
I don't support violence anywhere. So it is ok for the Iraqi Shia to threaten sunnis in Iraq because of Pakistan?

LagosShia:
Leave him to do his self-flagellation.he is not cutting or wounding anyone but himself.

Sorry I forgot that you guys have made injuring oneself and suicide lawful

LagosShia:
I'm sure he is doing you a favor by reducing the number of Shia.no more need to strap yourself with bomb to blow the Shia.
A dead Shia is a lost opportunity. He/she is useless to me. My goal is to bring you ALL to the path of guidance

LagosShia:
Sheikh Yasser al-Habib is not an Ayatollah.he follows Ayatollah Shirazi,who is one of the very few Shia authorities who allow self-flagellation on Ashura.

I see. And he has been denounced and the marji has been enforcing it? Taqiya

LagosShia:
Your suicide arguments didn't kill me.try harder,may be by coming out of my pc's screen with a bomb.yet,boko haram type wahhabi/salafist people are best replied with silence.una nor get sense,una nor go get sense!

More. More
Hahahahahah
Re: How A Western Muslim Left Islam by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2013
Why is everyone fighting LagosShia? First vedaxcool, then maclatunji and now Betathings sad
Re: How A Western Muslim Left Islam by vedaxcool(m): 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2013
fellis: Why is everyone fighting LagosShia? First vedaxcool, then maclatunji and now Betathings sad

I find it more questionable that you did not find anything wrong in his language or calling people mud dwellers . . . So the question should be why is lagosshia fighting everybody?

Betathins nice one there, always so on point!
Re: How A Western Muslim Left Islam by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2013
vedaxcool:

I find it more questionable that you did not find anything wrong in his language or calling people mud dwellers . . .

I critisized that comment he made about mud dwellers before. Didn't you see the post?
Re: How A Western Muslim Left Islam by BetaThings: 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2013
fellis: Why is everyone fighting LagosShia? First vedaxcool, then maclatunji and now Betathings sad

I know that you want to be objective
But really nobody wants to fight anyone but when Shis pretend to fight Wahabbis but really have their sights set on all sunnis, what do we do?
Shias on NL pioneered the practice of opening threads to attack Muslims
Go and check the thread on the SSS accusation of Shias/Iran
I defended Islam on the thread but Shias attacked sunnis and exonerated themselves

I have nothing really against LagosShia as a person. I would love him to become one of us. My issue is with the Shia doctrine. I have examined it. It is mortally flawed and NEVER offers consistent guidance because they make up things as they go. An Ayatollah's dream is taken as revelation/evidence to be followed

See this two

Here is 1 question but 4 different answers are given by 4 Shia scholars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai0kd2dYsf0

Here is how their tales of being persecuted typically arises. Give it one hundred years, their books of ahadeeth will have succeeded in turning this into the "truth" and "actual historical event"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsv7YNjhNB8

And they want to totally annihilate sunnis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJox1KDmNeI

vedaxcool: Betathins nice one there, always so on point!
Salaam, brother
May Allah guide us.
Re: How A Western Muslim Left Islam by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2013
^^^LagosShia seems like a nice guy although most of the time his passion for Shiaism makes him sound like a crazy psychopath.

You fellas should try to tone down the venom and spite in your posts when you address each other. Shia or Sunni, all Muslims are supposed to love one another smiley
Re: How A Western Muslim Left Islam by BetaThings: 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2013
fellis: ^^^LagosShia seems like a nice guy although most of the time his passion for Shiaism makes him sound like a crazy psychopath.

You fellas should try to tone down the venom and spite in your posts when you address each other.

I want the guy to become a Sunni. He is wasting his immense talents promoting misguidance

BTW did you read my post? Can we do a check of LagosShia's posts and mine
I don't mind paying a fine of N10,000 if you find me using words like "pig, filth, no brain, etc" for other human beings
I also want you to promise that you will apologise to me if LagosShia's posts are full of such words

fellis:
Shia or Sunni, all Muslims are supposed to love one another smiley

Watch the 3.33 video and tell me your opinion after that
It takes 2 to fall in love. One-sided love is called heartbreak and leads to despondency
Re: How A Western Muslim Left Islam by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2013
BetaThings:
I want the guy to become a Sunni. He is wasting his immense talents promoting misguidance
I don't mind paying a fine of N10,000 if you find me using words like "pig, filth, no brain, etc" for other human beings
I also want you to promise that you will apologise to me if LagosShia's posts are full of such words

Ok. You don't insult like LagosShia, I have heard.
Re: How A Western Muslim Left Islam by maclatunji: 5:05pm On Mar 05, 2013
BetaThings:

Watch the 3.33 video and tell me your opinion after that
It takes 2 to fall in love. One-sided love is called heartbreak and leads to despondency

The 'Love Doctor' is in the house LMFSO!
Re: How A Western Muslim Left Islam by BetaThings: 5:15pm On Mar 05, 2013
maclatunji:

Me? You are mocking me!
I am going to procure a ban for you! You will see!
Hah! Now I need to become a pal of a super moderator.
Re: How A Western Muslim Left Islam by LagosShia: 5:58pm On Mar 05, 2013
BetaThings:
Beirut, Beirut,
American and French Hostages
Bulgaria, Argentina

Please show us a source that Shia Islamic Iran bombed mosques and churces in those countries.

A wahhabi/salafist promoting israeli propaganda.even to the extent of lying!

If you can show us where in the above countries Iran bombed mosques and churches to kill innocent Sunnis and Christians,as Wahhabi/Salafist Sunnis do,then I will continue the debate here.

If you can't,then you have a long way to go in learning and to open your eyes.

Wahhabis/Salafists are busy threatening to bomb the shrine of Sayyida Zainab in Syria (held holy and visited by Shia from all over the world),and to change the name of the neighborhood also called "Sayyid Zainab neighborhood",to "yazid ibn muawiya neighborhood".they are seeking to change the name of a neighborhood in honor of the grand-daughter of Muhammad (s),to honor Yazid,the grandson of Abu Sufya (archfoe of the Prophet,and the hypocrite who feigned conversion to Islam to avoid punishment in his battles against muslims).the same Yazid who ordered for the tragedy of Karbala and for Imam Hussain (as),grandson of Prophet Muhammad (s),and his family to be beheaded and massacred and taken captives.

You're here wanting me to be Sunni.if "sunni" means to follow the sunnah of Muhammad (sa),then we Shia (followers) of Imam Ali (as) are the true "Sunnis"! As for you parading the title,you follow the sunnah of Banu Umayyah (dynasty of Yazeed),and the tradition of beheading,destruction and terror which is the remnant of arabian jahiliyyah culture banu umayyah introduced into what you call "sunni islam" against the pure Islam of the Ahlul-Bayt (as) of Muhammad (sa),which is manifested in Shia Islam.

Continue following Sunni arab propaganda and hate videos on youtube to padlock your head and veil your eyes.your destination would be with yazeed,in whose honor, saudi backed terrorists fighting and executing a zionist and sectarian war in syria,want to remove the name of the grand-daughter of Prophet Muhammad (s) from a neighborhood,to put the name of yazeed.

Show me the mosques and churches (by name,place and time) that Iran bombed and I will honor your next post with a reply.its not hard to expose liars but a waste of time on those who have programmed themselves to repel every truth and fact,to support the lies they program themselves to accept as norm.
Re: How A Western Muslim Left Islam by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2013
maclatunji:
I think a warning is in order in this thread smiley
Re: How A Western Muslim Left Islam by BetaThings: 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2013
LagosShia:
Please show us a source that Shia Islamic Iran bombed mosques and churces in those countries. A wahhabi/salafist promoting israeli propaganda.even to the extent of lying!

Lying? Why? Shias are better at that!

LagosShia:
If you can show us where in the above countries Iran bombed mosques and churches to kill innocent Sunnis and Christians,as Wahhabi/Salafist Sunnis do,then I will continue the debate here.
Collecting money from Rumsfeld of the "Great Satan" to fight Sunnis is enough

LagosShia:
Wahhabis/Salafists are busy threatening to bomb the shrine of Sayyida Zainab in Syria (held holy and visited by Shia from all over the world),and to change the name of the neighborhood also called "Sayyid Zainab neighborhood",to "yazid ibn muawiya neighborhood".they are seeking to change the name of a neighborhood in honor of the grand-daughter of Muhammad (s),to honor Yazid,the grandson of Abu Sufya (archfoe of the Prophet,and the hypocrite who feigned conversion to Islam to avoid punishment in his battles against muslims).the same Yazid who ordered for the tragedy of Karbala and for Imam Hussain (as),grandson of Prophet Muhammad (s),and his family to be beheaded and massacred and taken captives.

Let them bomb it. Let them change the name. Only Allah is mighty. And He can stop anyone
Where are Guadalkanaruu, Bombay today?

LagosShia:
You're here wanting me to be Sunni.if "sunni" means to follow the sunnah of Muhammad (sa),then we Shia (followers) of Imam Ali (as) are the true "Sunnis"! As for you parading the title,you follow the sunnah of Banu Umayyah (dynasty of Yazeed),and the tradition of beheading,destruction and terror which is the remnant of arabian jahiliyyah culture banu umayyah introduced into what you call "sunni islam" against the pure Islam of the Ahlul-Bayt (as) of Muhammad (sa),which is manifested in Shia Islam.

Followers of the Prophet? With those claims of divine attributes ascribed to Ali? or that Allah was afraid some people would alter the Qur'an? with some of you claiming your imam has a higher status than Jesus (Isa-AS)? Or that your imam only needs to say kun faya kun to get anything done? Please, this is not kindergarten folk tales section

LagosShia:
Continue following Sunni arab propaganda and hate videos on youtube to padlock your head and veil your eyes.your destination would be with yazeed,in whose honor, saudi backed terrorists fighting and executing a zionist and sectarian war in syria,want to remove the name of the grand-daughter of Prophet Muhammad (s) from a neighborhood,to put the name of yazeed.

Truly funny. Hahahahahaah
Re: How A Western Muslim Left Islam by maclatunji: 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2013
fellis:
I think a warning is in order in this thread smiley

@Lagosshia, are you capable of reading people's hearts now for you to say Abu Sufyan's conversion to Islam is not genuine? What is it with you, your crew and ipso facto arguments.

It is very queer that you seek to elaborate on issues that the Prophet (SAW) chose to deemphasize. You cannot love Islam more than its last Prophet (SAW). Hence, I urge you to spare us some of your revisionist ideologies?

@Betathings, just ignore LagosShia and Co. sometimes to avoid derailing threads with unnecessary arguments.
Re: How A Western Muslim Left Islam by maclatunji: 9:33pm On Mar 05, 2013
No need for divisive posts.
Re: How A Western Muslim Left Islam by Babadeen(m): 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2013
Interesting thread.

From wife beating to shia vs sunni.

To be honest, Mr Betathings did not add anything to this thread but attack the shia.
Re: How A Western Muslim Left Islam by BetaThings: 12:05am On Mar 06, 2013
^^^^
Interesting
To be honest, Mr Babadeen, where does your interest lie?
Re: How A Western Muslim Left Islam by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 06, 2013
BetaThings: ^^^^
Interesting
To be honest, Mr Babadeen, where does your interest lie?
Why does it matter?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Importance Of Reading The Qur'an With Tajweed / Why Are Muslims Easily Brainwashed / Busta Rhymes Talks About His Being Muslim (islam Is Fake Anyone? Pt2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.