Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Appreciating God For Becoming A Year Older - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Appreciating God For Becoming A Year Older (1083 Views)

A Nairalander Celebrates His Friend, As She Turns A Year Older(pics) / Am A Year Older Today / I Am A Year Older Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Appreciating God For Becoming A Year Older by remmyz(m): 8:43am On Feb 23, 2013
Thank you, God, for giving me another year of life. thank you for all the people who remembered me today by sending sms, calls, prayers and good wishes. thank you for all the experience of this past year; for times of success which will always be happy memories, for times of failure which reminded me of my own weakness and of my need for you, thank you for the event of May 5th 2012 that almost took my life, for times of joy, for times of sadness which drove me to you. Forgive me for the hours I wasted, for the chances I failed to take, for the opportunities I missed this past year.
Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet, and through it to bring good credit to myself, happiness and pride to my loved ones, and joy to you. Amin. Hon Tesleem Says.

1 Like

Re: Appreciating God For Becoming A Year Older by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 23, 2013
Happy Birthday Remmyz !!!
Re: Appreciating God For Becoming A Year Older by Rocktation(f): 9:35am On Feb 23, 2013
Happy Birthday, man! Enjoy.

(1) (Reply)

INTERVIEW: Abas Idaresit Founder Wildfusion Speaker At The Upcoming Nigeriacom / The Lagos Countdown: 2face, Davido, Omawunmi, Wande Coal, Timaya, Wizkid, Burna / Actress, Iretiola Doyle’s, Daughter’s Traditional Wedding [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.