Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Browse With Mtn Bis 1500 Using Bb ¤ Moderm ¤ Desktop ¤ Nokia Fones Free - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Browse With Mtn Bis 1500 Using Bb ¤ Moderm ¤ Desktop ¤ Nokia Fones Free (3503 Views)

Browse Free With Mtn Blackberry Bis Using Gatewayvpn Software / Import Used Fones Frm Uk / How To Unlock A Modem And Browse Unlimited For Just N1500 With Your Blackberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Browse With Mtn Bis 1500 Using Bb ¤ Moderm ¤ Desktop ¤ Nokia Fones Free by Gurusbook(m): 9:23am On Feb 23, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]GuD Day Guyz mY Name Is CASAPRENCO PRIMUS MANKIND┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥A̶̲̥̅♏ tHe Owner Of Gurusbook website mY fOne number 08060279624 Incase Of any Question Doubts Or inQuiry

I InDeeD Browse Freely On My LaptOp using my Blackberry fOne Or my MOderm Or my Nokia fone Afta DOing Bis Plan UnlimiteDly no LIMIT Atall

MTN sim card
BIS pls eitHer tHe 1week Or 1mOntH
Laptop Or DesktOp
Usb CHorD Or BluetOOtH
DesktOp manager for bb Or mOderm Or
NOkia fOne den Nokia PC suite

GATEWAYVPN wOrks Freeeeely pls b4 I proceed is tHere Any QuestioNs cOs Av cOme to stay
COmments plsssssss
Re: Browse With Mtn Bis 1500 Using Bb ¤ Moderm ¤ Desktop ¤ Nokia Fones Free by iamskiigii(m): 9:39am On Feb 23, 2013
No Q.. Ride on!
Re: Browse With Mtn Bis 1500 Using Bb ¤ Moderm ¤ Desktop ¤ Nokia Fones Free by Gurusbook(m): 2:02pm On Feb 23, 2013
FreeDOm to Your Internet
Access blocked sites, Anytime, Anywhere
Gatewayvpn is a free software that enables users to visit websites safely and freely through a secure, encrypted tunnel. You can browse free Today with your Blackberry(BIS) connected to your laptop with our software. Visit the forum for more details.

#1 Most Trusted VPN
If you are in the market for a VPN account, you've come to the right place.We provide services that are beyound imaginable. Our VPN is on a fast server with a transfer rate of 100mbps.You can as well browse the internet free of charge without paying a dime with us

BROWSE FREE WITH MTN BLACKBERRY BIS USING GATEWAYVPN and GATEWAYVPN TUNNEL
If you own a blackberry phone and you desire to browse free with your personal computer using your blackberry as a modem its simple, easy and economical. Follow the steps. You can save the money for buying a new modem/paying for internet and make use of your blackberry phone as your modem. This article also contains the the configuration settings of MTN BIS in Nigeria for your blackberry phone. Below are the steps you will follow to achieving this.
STEP 1: Download and Install Blackberry Desktop Manager or check your Phone Pack for the CD.
STEP 2: After Downloading and installing the blackberry desktop manager. Launch the BlackBerry Desktop Manager after Installation and Click to Tools in the menu bar section.
Select Mobile Internet Settings
STEP 3: Use this As your Settings depending on the Network you choose.
MTN SETTINGS
Profile Name: MTN Nigeria
Username: web
Password: web Access Point: blackberry.net.
STEP 4: After completing all the steps above, press the OK Button to exit the small popup screen then OK Again to exit the Mobile Internet Settings configuration dialog.
STEP 4: You will see a warning on your screen showing and notifying you that you will be Charged, all you have to do is Ignore it, if you have already Subscribed. Then Click on CONNECT
STEP 5: When you have Connected to the Internet and you are Ready to Browse, at the bottom left of the BlackBerry Desktop Manager, you should see something like this (Time Connected and Data Used). What it mean, is that you are now connected to the internet and ready to go.
STEP6: Simply activate the mtn blackberry internet subscription & download gatewayvpn software.
STEP 8: Install and purchase any plan.Input your already paid username and password and click connect.
YOU ARE NOW USING YOUR BIS TO BROWSE FREE WITH UNLIMITED DOWNLOADS FREE OF CHARGE!!!

if u want a test server plan which is free u can request for it by sending a text message to me

example Give me a test server send to 08060279624
Re: Browse With Mtn Bis 1500 Using Bb ¤ Moderm ¤ Desktop ¤ Nokia Fones Free by chrisluwi: 5:18pm On May 16, 2013
i have a beta way,using only ur bb,pc or lapi and desktop manager,the settings wil cost u only N400 mtn card,contact me on 08132964405 or add me on whatsapp or email me on akanbisegun46@yahoo.com or bbm:3236a8af
Re: Browse With Mtn Bis 1500 Using Bb ¤ Moderm ¤ Desktop ¤ Nokia Fones Free by Nobody: 11:26am On May 17, 2013
Gurusbook: FreeDOm to Your Internet
Access blocked sites, Anytime, Anywhere
Gatewayvpn is a free software that enables users to visit websites safely and freely through a secure, encrypted tunnel. You can browse free Today with your Blackberry(BIS) connected to your laptop with our software. Visit the forum for more details.

#1 Most Trusted VPN
If you are in the market for a VPN account, you've come to the right place.We provide services that are beyound imaginable. Our VPN is on a fast server with a transfer rate of 100mbps.You can as well browse the internet free of charge without paying a dime with us

BROWSE FREE WITH MTN BLACKBERRY BIS USING GATEWAYVPN and GATEWAYVPN TUNNEL
If you own a blackberry phone and you desire to browse free with your personal computer using your blackberry as a modem its simple, easy and economical. Follow the steps. You can save the money for buying a new modem/paying for internet and make use of your blackberry phone as your modem. This article also contains the the configuration settings of MTN BIS in Nigeria for your blackberry phone. Below are the steps you will follow to achieving this.
STEP 1: Download and Install Blackberry Desktop Manager or check your Phone Pack for the CD.
STEP 2: After Downloading and installing the blackberry desktop manager. Launch the BlackBerry Desktop Manager after Installation and Click to Tools in the menu bar section.
Select Mobile Internet Settings
STEP 3: Use this As your Settings depending on the Network you choose.
MTN SETTINGS
Profile Name: MTN Nigeria
Username: web
Password: web Access Point: blackberry.net.
STEP 4: After completing all the steps above, press the OK Button to exit the small popup screen then OK Again to exit the Mobile Internet Settings configuration dialog.
STEP 4: You will see a warning on your screen showing and notifying you that you will be Charged, all you have to do is Ignore it, if you have already Subscribed. Then Click on CONNECT
STEP 5: When you have Connected to the Internet and you are Ready to Browse, at the bottom left of the BlackBerry Desktop Manager, you should see something like this (Time Connected and Data Used). What it mean, is that you are now connected to the internet and ready to go.
STEP6: Simply activate the mtn blackberry internet subscription & download gatewayvpn software.
STEP 8: Install and purchase any plan.Input your already paid username and password and click connect.
YOU ARE NOW USING YOUR BIS TO BROWSE FREE WITH UNLIMITED DOWNLOADS FREE OF CHARGE!!!

if u want a test server plan which is free u can request for it by sending a text message to me

example Give me a test server send to 08060279624

but mtn bis is now cap at 2.5 to 3gb. so how is dis your own gateway different from sandwich, pd proxy and co.?
Re: Browse With Mtn Bis 1500 Using Bb ¤ Moderm ¤ Desktop ¤ Nokia Fones Free by chrisluwi: 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
The latest now is browsing with your mtn bis subscription using icmp connection,u can you use tunnel guru or pd proxy,tunnel guru has a data limit of 150mb for free users daily while pd proxy has a data limit of 100mb daily,contact me on 08132964405 or on whatsapp or bbm: 3236a8af to upgrade your account to premium

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Market A4 / H&c And Tm Lewin Shirts In Lagos At Affordable Prices. / Wanted: Retailers For Our 120 And 88 Eyeshadow Palette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.