Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

How To Buy Twitter Followers And Facebook Likes - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Buy Twitter Followers And Facebook Likes (1711 Views)

Cheat For Unlimited Facebook Likes / Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments / Boost Your Fanpage: Get 1000 Facebook Likes In 1hour- Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Buy Twitter Followers And Facebook Likes by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 23, 2013
I have heard so many stories about applications that can help someone get more twitter followers and facebook likes.. I have always wanted to market my products online through social medias, paying for facebook costs much more, imagine paying facebook about 15000 naira for just 200 likes, its very expensive for some start-ups. Someone suggested dat I we can buy followers on twitter and facebook and I have heard so many stories of facebook banning people using illegal method.. I know is cheaper using this applications and am interested and I want to know how it works! To buy likes on facebook and followers on twitter, so any webmaster into this biz should drop their convincing comments b4 I can go into it.
Re: How To Buy Twitter Followers And Facebook Likes by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 23, 2013
I can get you Twitter followers and high quality Facebook likes at a cheap price. Your page will be liked by real people who will read what you post and interact on your page.
Re: How To Buy Twitter Followers And Facebook Likes by mrkels(m): 12:34am On Mar 04, 2013
I can give you a script if you can play with Imacro . I have this twitter / facebook/ youtube gig on fiverr where I sell these things, the truth is many of them are fake accounts bro and now youtube has santioned fiverr so all of us offering that service are getting banned.
Re: How To Buy Twitter Followers And Facebook Likes by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 04, 2013
@mrkels, does it mean its not possible for someone to get real followers on twitter and likes on facebook ?
Re: How To Buy Twitter Followers And Facebook Likes by jenifertaler: 5:44am On Mar 04, 2013
You can buy cheap twitter followers facebook fan page from this site www.seomarts.com
Re: How To Buy Twitter Followers And Facebook Likes by mrkels(m): 7:21am On Mar 04, 2013
wandeok: @mrkels, does it mean its not possible for someone to get real followers on twitter and likes on facebook ?

It is super possible my friend, on my twitter account I have over 2000 real followers and my facebook account almost 3000 , I got them personally over the years, it took time sha as I am not a celebrity grin

On my other account, over 18k followers on twitter...

There is a site to know whether your followers are real or fake, The site is http://fakers.statuspeople.com/
Re: How To Buy Twitter Followers And Facebook Likes by SamBillingsSB: 10:17am On Jun 15, 2016
Yes there are lots of applications and websites like https://www.fiverr.com/ and http://fanslikefollowers.com/ where you can buy likes followers and all that stuff.

(1) (Reply)

For Web Designers And Web Developers Only! / How To Turn Blog Post To A Video In 5 Minutes / Do You Have Any Active Instagram Account For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.