Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 (14878 Views)

STRANGE :666 = The Mark Of The Beast President Obama Vs Revelation13:15 -18 / President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 / Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by FXKing2012(m): 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2013
ooman:

YOu think that is dumb, but arent you saying the same thing? you say nothing come from nothing but where did your God come from?, from what did he make everything
God is a Spirit so He's not subject to our physical laws. In this physical world something cannot come from nothing, get that into your thin head.

And if you believe in evolution, how come only apes evolved? Why didnt other animals evolve? Why are we the only intelligent being in the universe? Why is the earth perfectly aligned in space such that just the right amount of energy reaches us from the sun and planet jupiter shields us from most of the meteors from outer space such that planet earth is the only planet capable of supporting any form of life? If you believe in the big ba.ng theory or some form of energy shift in space as the origin of everything, where did the energy come from and what/who triggered the shift in energy because in this physical world something can never come from nothing?

If you've got no answers to these or if you think the whole thing is just one big coincidence then you are so so lost - you are just a lost cause dude.
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by FXKing2012(m): 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2013
staicey:

NO! Damn.. I'll read all this after my nap. cheesy
I'll get back at ya.
I hardly give up
You've been advised to back out, it's of no use. Direct that energy at something more productive dear.
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by FXKing2012(m): 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2013
enilove:

You are making sense but it is of no use.

A normal human being should know that God exists.
Anyway you view it,ie if their senses are functioning & their spirit man is not controlled by demons,or spiritually caged,they should know that there is a creator ,with some supernatural powers ,that created d world.
The account of Jesus is real ,and a sensible person would have ,at least do little investigation about him and his miracles.The bible always mention the names of Kings,cities,and real names of people's lineage from generation to generation.
The bible talks about how God parted the red sea for about 7 hrs and d Israelites escaped from the Egyptians ,and concluded by saying that Pharaoh and the Egyptians perished in the red sea.
A sane person or someone seeking the truth would have reasoned from that point that "for a sea to be divided and some people to escape on dry land for hours is not a myth, if the names mentioned actually existed and the nation of Egypt did not dispute that it happened to them.
So,they are aware of the fact but have gone too far from God,that they would rather believe the satanic message ,that God does not exist,because it would remove guilt from their hearts.There case is like someone with a problem that drinks alcohol ,thinking it would erase the problem or make him to forget the problem.
They know what they are doing.
Some are Satanic agents directly from the pit of hell,they will argue with you, as demons do.Demons can talk and can design and use the internet better than we.
Some are insane.

Having argument with an insane person means the two are insane.
Trying to convince a demon that God exist is useless.
There is nothing u can do about someone who has decided to choose lie or lie to himself that there is no God,so that he would continue to steal,fornicate, abuse etc because he does not want to repent .

I witnessed a scene at mushin in 1999 or so.A thief was caught and was set ablaze at Olosha bus stop,while people were gathered and mourning for that thief as he was been roasted alive,another thief was picking a pocket ( trying to steal money from somebody's pocket) among the crowd that were gathered.He was caught and also burnt to death. This means that even if Obama calls it "mark of the beast 666" directly, they will not mind and would go ahead and receive it.They will tell u "I do not care".

So, stop arguing with these categories of people above,because there is no sense u can make as far as they are concerned.Go to hospitals,prison yards and preach,some will accept and some will not.But because they have witness something about life,they are likely to believe you.

The love of God that is in you that wants you to share this facts will not depart from your life in the name of Jesus.

Remember in Revelation,13:6"And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God,to blasphem his name,and the his tabernacle,& them that dwell in heaven." So don't be surprised when they call Jesus bad name.

I know your intention is to convince many that there are powers that push people into hell fire. But some have people have decided to go to hell and some know they can not escape hell ,like d demons.

If u do not stop preaching to them,they will abuse and curse very soon.

Thanks.
You are filled with wisdom and you are a blessing, I will take your advice.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by ooman4: 10:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
FXKing2012:
God is a Spirit so He's not subject to our physical laws. In this physical world something cannot come from nothing, get that into your thin head.

And if you believe in evolution, how come only apes evolved? Why didnt other animals evolve? Why are we the only intelligent being in the universe? Why is the earth perfectly aligned in space such that just the right amount of energy reaches us from the sun and planet jupiter shields us from most of the meteors from outer space such that planet earth is the only planet capable of supporting any form of life? If you believe in the big ba.ng theory or some form of energy shift in space as the origin of everything, where did the energy come from and what/who triggered the shift in energy because in this physical world something can never come from nothing?

If you've got no answers to these or if you think the whole thing is just one big coincidence then you are so so lost - you are just a lost cause dude.

because god is spirit then he is not subject to scrutiny? you must be joking.
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by Dudugirl01(f): 8:01am On Feb 26, 2013
Wow! What a waste!
ooman:

[size=15pt]OH, DONT FEAR TOO MUCH. WE NOW HAVE NUCLEA WEAPONS IN STOCK, ONLY ONE SHOULD DESTROY THE HEAVENLY KINGDOM. GOD IS NOW AFRAID OF US, HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHY HE HASNT COME? ITS BECAUSE HE IS AFRAID OF OUR NUCLEAR WEAPONS. SO FREE YOURSELF[/size]

1 Like

Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by ooman4: 9:00am On Feb 26, 2013
FXKing2012:
You've been advised to back out, it's of no use. Direct that energy at something more productive dear.

She wants to learn the truth and become an atheist if I convince her enough, what is your business with that?
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by Chijokennamdi: 9:30am On Feb 26, 2013
nnamdi: wow! Ooman, so u believe there is no spiritual force. That everything we see today and will yet see just evolved through man's tireless search. well then, u need to sit down with some eventors and ask some questions from them Jesus said to the pharisees seaarch the scripures for in them u think u have eternal life and they are they which spoke things about me but u will not come to me so u will have life. ooman if u want explanation of these verses tell me and i will do that
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by ooman4: 9:53am On Feb 26, 2013
Chijoke nnamdi: nnamdi: wow! Ooman, so u believe there is no spiritual force. That everything we see today and will yet see just evolved through man's tireless search. well then, u need to sit down with some eventors and ask some questions from them Jesus said to the pharisees seaarch the scripures for in them u think u have eternal life and they are they which spoke things about me but u will not come to me so u will have life. ooman if u want explanation of these verses tell me and i will do that

Why would I want an explanation of the word of a man who died 2000 years ago and is now an undead zombie who wants nothing but suck life out of me.

You need to wake up, I dont want to think you have been brainwashed beyond redemption.
you can still listen to reason, you can still become an atheist.
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2013
ooman4:

She wants to learn the truth and become an atheist if I convince her enough, what is your business with that?

I can never become one, sorry.
I just love getting to know new things
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by ooman4: 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2013
staicey:

I can never become one, sorry.
I just love getting to know new things

That is the point here. Learn new things and forget old tales.
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2013
ooman4:

That is the point here. Learn new things and forget old tales.

And what is the old tale here
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by ooman4: 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2013
staicey:

And what is the old tale here

We all know that imaginary friends does not exist don't we. Imaginary friends like yaweh and allah. They are the old tales.
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2013
ooman4:

We all know that imaginary friends does not exist don't we. Imaginary friends like yaweh and allah. They are the old tales.

I quit grin
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 26, 2013
ooman:

[size=15pt]OH, DONT FEAR TOO MUCH. WE NOW HAVE NUCLEA WEAPONS IN STOCK, ONLY ONE SHOULD DESTROY THE HEAVENLY KINGDOM. GOD IS NOW AFRAID OF US, HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHY HE HASNT COME? ITS BECAUSE HE IS AFRAID OF OUR NUCLEAR WEAPONS. SO FREE YOURSELF[/size]
U re very stupid 4 allowing d devil 2 use u in dis way.. Let me tell u, when d time comes u won't even remember d nuclear weapons u mentioned ealier.
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by ooman4: 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2013
ekenedegreat: U re very stupid 4 allowing d devil 2 use u in dis way.. Let me tell u, when d time comes u won't even remember d nuclear weapons u mentioned ealier.

Sure enough, because the time will never come.
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by ooman4: 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2013
staicey:

I quit grin

I thought you dont quit easily, I thought you love arguments!
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by chukkynwob(m): 1:26am On Feb 27, 2013
enilove:

You are making sense but it is of no use.

A normal human being should know that God exists.
Anyway you view it,ie if their senses are functioning & their spirit man is not controlled by demons,or spiritually caged,they should know that there is a creator ,with some supernatural powers ,that created d world.
The account of Jesus is real ,and a sensible person would have ,at least do little investigation about him and his miracles.The bible always mention the names of Kings,cities,and real names of people's lineage from generation to generation.
The bible talks about how God parted the red sea for about 7 hrs and d Israelites escaped from the Egyptians ,and concluded by saying that Pharaoh and the Egyptians perished in the red sea.
A sane person or someone seeking the truth would have reasoned from that point that "for a sea to be divided and some people to escape on dry land for hours is not a myth, if the names mentioned actually existed and the nation of Egypt did not dispute that it happened to them.
So,they are aware of the fact but have gone too far from God,that they would rather believe the satanic message ,that God does not exist,because it would remove guilt from their hearts.There case is like someone with a problem that drinks alcohol ,thinking it would erase the problem or make him to forget the problem.
They know what they are doing.
Some are Satanic agents directly from the pit of hell,they will argue with you, as demons do.Demons can talk and can design and use the internet better than we.
Some are insane.

Having argument with an insane person means the two are insane.
Trying to convince a demon that God exist is useless.
There is nothing u can do about someone who has decided to choose lie or lie to himself that there is no God,so that he would continue to steal,fornicate, abuse etc because he does not want to repent .

I witnessed a scene at mushin in 1999 or so.A thief was caught and was set ablaze at Olosha bus stop,while people were gathered and mourning for that thief as he was been roasted alive,another thief was picking a pocket ( trying to steal money from somebody's pocket) among the crowd that were gathered.He was caught and also burnt to death. This means that even if Obama calls it "mark of the beast 666" directly, they will not mind and would go ahead and receive it.They will tell u "I do not care".

So, stop arguing with these categories of people above,because there is no sense u can make as far as they are concerned.Go to hospitals,prison yards and preach,some will accept and some will not.But because they have witness something about life,they are likely to believe you.

The love of God that is in you that wants you to share this facts will not depart from your life in the name of Jesus.

Remember in Revelation,13:6"And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God,to blasphem his name,and the his tabernacle,& them that dwell in heaven." So don't be surprised when they call Jesus bad name.

I know your intention is to convince many that there are powers that push people into hell fire. But some have people have decided to go to hell and some know they can not escape hell ,like d demons.

If u do not stop preaching to them,they will abuse and curse very soon.

Thanks.

This post is exactly why atheists call some us dumb. You read a post about obama health care program and you start shouting mark of the beast.

For I first read it as BB broadcast,you know what I did?

I researched and guess what I found out nobody is asking anybody to get an RFID chip.

People that have class II medical devices which include heartpacers etc are required to register those device in a national registry for quality control and optimization purposes.

PLEASE THIS POST IS A SMEAR CAMPAIGN THAT REPUBLICANS USED WHEN THEY WERE OPPOSING THE BILL.

http://metabunk.org/threads/497-Debunked-Obamacare-RFID-Chip-Implant-Law-Hoax

N:B I am a christian.
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by BraveGuy: 9:33am On Oct 08, 2014
You guys need to go and read from Brother John's articles in:
1. http://brotherjohn.org/who-is-the-antichrist/
2. http://brotherjohn.org/mark-of-the-beast-666/
3. http://brotherjohn.org/secrets-of-the-mark-of-the-beast/

Stop speculating and start knowing the truth.
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by Prophet4Him: 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
Read VERSE 1 of Leviticus 27 you nimwit. These are the prices for those who VOLUNTARILY surrender their time for COMPENSATION. Its called VOLUNTARY SERVITUDE... You have been proven WRONG!!! The Lord Jesus rebuke you for your evil intent or ignorance or both...
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by LuieJohn: 5:30am On Jan 15, 2017
Why only the Christians?? How about the Muslims?? the Pagans?? How about them??

I believe that the only thing that will destroy us is us. We hurt badly planet Earth is I think there is no stopping in humans in destroying it. We could have destroyed ourselves before we can know what really evolved from us. I do believe in a supernatural being but, I'm just finding the truth. The whole truth in which we can prove it ourselves.
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by orisa37: 9:47am On Jan 15, 2017
Obama is "The Selfish" And that is 666. He is very jealous of Nigeria in particular.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Barbaric Execution Of Ananias And Sapphira / Why Are Godly Parents Not Raising Godly Seeds? / The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.