Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Omotola Jalade Beats Her Husband. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade Beats Her Husband. (15739 Views)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? / Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade Beats Her Husband. by Adex097: 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2013
SHOCKING! Omotola (Omosexy) Jalade Beats Her Husband.

* "She Is Always Beating Matthew Ekeinde, her Husband".

Shocking as it may sound, Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade is engulfed in the scandal of frequently beating her husband, Mr Matthew Ekeinde.

The beautiful mother of four has never stopped the habit of beating her husband at the slightest provocation.

Contrary to the quite posture she sell to her fans, the 'Mike Tyson' Nollywood actress has never stopped the habit of beating her husband mercilessly in case of argument.

Captain Matthew Ekeinde, an easygoing man who married the actress at a tender age of 17 is a gentle man by nature.

“During the course of their marriage, Captain Ekeinde has never beat the actress simply because he adore her” said the Source.
http://www.247naijagossip.com/2013/02/shocking-omotola-omosexy-jalade-beats.html

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Beats Her Husband. by Geniustic(m): 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2013
God av mercy!
Re: Omotola Jalade Beats Her Husband. by ogedanny: 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2013
na wa o...!
Re: Omotola Jalade Beats Her Husband. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2013
And so?
Re: Omotola Jalade Beats Her Husband. by LesbianBoy(m): 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2013
Guys its true o! Her husband is really a mumu!

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade Beats Her Husband. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2013
Adex097:
Captain Matthew Ekeinde, an easygoing man who married the actress at a tender age of 17 is a gentle man by nature
shocked shocked shocked 17? She no even enjoy life sef before she enter prison.

@topic, I doubt this story is true because of the link but if it is then it's their life.
They are probably into some kind of twisted S&M stuff.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Beats Her Husband. by Temismith(f): 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2013
I just have never liked dis girl. She has always been a disgrace to motherhood. Shes just too Proud and soo full of herself.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade Beats Her Husband. by pheyikemi: 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2013
I guess d fake writer lives in d same house wiv dem Did d husband complain? undecided At least wait 4d husband's complaint b4 u start to condemn her

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Beats Her Husband. by DollyParton1(f): 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2013
lol... funny sh1t
Re: Omotola Jalade Beats Her Husband. by Dyt(f): 10:50pm On Feb 23, 2013
Buhhahahahahahahahhahahahahah
My ribs ooo

Pls pls pls pls
Don't take dis sh1t to FP
Re: Omotola Jalade Beats Her Husband. by Tascocent(m): 10:53pm On Feb 23, 2013
Se dem tie d husband hand ni..................if any girl try am wit me, well sha I neva see girl wey fit beat me ooo. Oshi
Re: Omotola Jalade Beats Her Husband. by free2ryhme: 1:51am On Feb 24, 2013
husband beater
Re: Omotola Jalade Beats Her Husband. by Cwhyte(m): 8:22am On Feb 24, 2013
The Op/writer are paid to do this, read the story again and you will see it has no substance.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade Beats Her Husband. by Dfrenzy(m): 9:19am On Feb 24, 2013
Sniffa: And so?
And so abi? Husband molester.
Re: Omotola Jalade Beats Her Husband. by maonye: 11:59am On Feb 24, 2013
She is mad! Omotola pls give ur life to christ, and stop misbehaving.rem one day u will die and face ur judgment. Stop beating ur husband, rem wat the bible say be submissive. The earthly tins u see is just for a moment and u will leave them and go one day.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Beats Her Husband. by dasparrow: 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2013
maonye: She is mad! Omotola pls give ur life to christ, and stop misbehaving.rem one day u will die and face ur judgment. Stop beating ur husband, rem wat the bible say be submissive. The earthly tins u see is just for a moment and u will leave them and go one day.

Stop your unnecessary preaching. How are we sure the article is not a malicious attempt to damage Omotola's reputation? You can see that Omotola is busy concentrating on her music and stuff so when will she find the time to beat up her husband?

Besides, Nigerians need to learn how to mind their darn business. This is what happens when a group of people are denied constant electricity and constantly stay in the dark like cave men and women. They become idle and begin to insinuate things that are not true and write trash about others.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade Beats Her Husband. by pheyikemi: 1:08pm On Feb 24, 2013
maonye: She is mad! Omotola pls give ur life to christ, and stop misbehaving.rem one day u will die and face ur judgment. Stop beating ur husband, rem wat the bible say be submissive. The earthly tins u see is just for a moment and u will leave them and go one day.
For saying she is mad, u need 2give ur life to christ 1st, cos itz bad to curse. Nd u've not proved if she actually did it or did not. Stop judging others so dt u'll nt be judged.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Beats Her Husband. by bikinibabe(f): 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2013
angry undecidedy r u confusin me nah?? Thank God i saw d man's pix i shud av been assumin he is a dwarf,chei! Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade Beats Her Husband. by lornaluv(f): 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2013
Is he related to Yerima? Married her at 17years?

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade Beats Her Husband. by dplomaticVal: 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2013
^ ROTFL, it's possibl
Re: Omotola Jalade Beats Her Husband. by slimmygold1(f): 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2013
Is a lie,learn to say the true
Re: Omotola Jalade Beats Her Husband. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2013
Mr omotola again the South western yerimah
He started dating the little girl at 15, married her at 17,now she is all grown up
Why he couldn't find grown women in his age bracket puzzles me

If she beats him ,let him take it as a punishment from the gods. cool cool
I hope she sabi karate well well so she can reorganize that his ugly face
Omo T, more power to those punches
If he does anything else,you ban him from following you to award shows
There are many others to fill in the blank space and balance their hands on your samba wink

* the beating story is probably made up but hey,let's have fun with it*

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade Beats Her Husband. by Aizebioje(m): 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2013
NLERS are soooo Gullible.
See them sentencing her to rot in hell for all eternity when the story LACKS CREDIBILITY!
ASUU plss call off the strike. NIGERIAN STUDENTS ARE IDLE!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Beats Her Husband. by sparkleRed(f): 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2013
This gist is stale..shuu e don tey na and untrue..na lie..rumour mongers bringing up untrue old story angry
Re: Omotola Jalade Beats Her Husband. by juspeace(m): 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2013
Marriage is an agreement between two people, if her beating the bobo makes their marriage flourishing then let them be.
Re: Omotola Jalade Beats Her Husband. by pweetiedee(m): 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2013
gerrout joo. Mshew. Beat her husband ko. Read before u comment. Is dat story not a fiction? The story no get begining,e no get end. God purnish d writer. Amen
Re: Omotola Jalade Beats Her Husband. by 9cent(m): 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
Anything is possible u know lipsrsealed
Re: Omotola Jalade Beats Her Husband. by cynbash: 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2013
This is serious o, wetin person no go hear for this world, well its nt suprising but i least expected it from jalade.
what kind of attitude is she trying to portray, fighter girl, what example is he showing to her children?
this celebrities sef eh, ur life is so complicated
Re: Omotola Jalade Beats Her Husband. by 9jacollections: 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2013
What is Genevieve NNaji’s real age....http://9jacollections.com/what-is-genevieve-nnajis-real-age/

Re: Omotola Jalade Beats Her Husband. by sobastical: 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2013
If the story is true then its so unfair of her cos the end of those who beat their husband is not gonna be funny.
Re: Omotola Jalade Beats Her Husband. by johnstar(m): 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2013
In dis century Things like dis exist shocked nna mehn......

Na she b husband oooooo shocked shocked

Y d otondo man na wife............... undecided

Hu knws na d man go dey wash plate nd cook sad

Shiit happens undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade Beats Her Husband. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2013
say wetin,instead make my wife beat me,i go bite her.all na still fight.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Wearing Hijab Mistakenly Exposes Her Bum Bum (photo) / 4 Foot 10 Instagram Model That People Are Calling Worlds Sexiest Little Person / Halle Berry Vs Toni Braxton Who's Beautiful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.