Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Iyawo Nylon Bag - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Iyawo Nylon Bag (248189 Views)

Lagos … And My Polythene Bag By Chydee / Lagos … And My Polythene Bag By Chydee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Good prose. As much as this story spells literature at its apex, I'm finding it hard imagining it being recommended as a literature text for students. Except of course, if the school is sexually-motivated.
Actually, its an adult story,not for secondary school kids. smiley

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2013
Ahem!...where that my...
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by MaziOmenuko: 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2013
Why are you tormenting chilo like this? Give the poor girl some 6inches + d'kkk to ride her tender punny!!!

IF na person do you dis, you no go like am oh! Afterall, the bible talk say make you do to others wetin u want make dem do to you!

Give the poor girl some action before she goes gaga!
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by ebamma(m): 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Why are you tormenting chilo like this? Give the poor girl some 6inches + d'kkk to ride her tender punny!!!

IF na person do you dis, you no go like am oh! Afterall, the bible talk say make you do to others wetin u want make dem do to you!

may God forgiveth thee
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by MaziOmenuko: 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2013
ebamma: may God forgiveth thee

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Sugarbear007(m): 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2013
*strolls into thread wit hands in pocket* seems nice *follows it*
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Encoredme(m): 2:15am On Mar 14, 2013
Where the bleep is Ishi? Does Chilo end up by self servicing all her life? Pls I need answers by adding more posts nah. I know your busy but I wouldn't mind helping you know Ishi Love*winks*
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by ITbomb(m): 7:41am On Mar 14, 2013
Encoredme: Does Chilo end up by self servicing all her life?

Pls I need answers

Mazi_Omenuko:
Why are you tormenting chilo like this? Give the poor girl some 6inches + d'kkk to ride her tender punny!!!

Although I'm not in support of the above , but majority always carries the day . A good writer should be able to connect with her audience and give them what they want.
I can't believe Big English watched explicit images with Chilo and nothing happened.
It is either Chilo did not give u the full details of what happened there or u are denying ur audience the unedited story.
Cmon Mazi don't look at me like that , we all know what happen under the staircase
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Sparkle1(f): 9:28am On Mar 14, 2013
Wow...this is amazing!pls keep d updates coming @ishilove following... cheesy
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by shordie(m): 11:07am On Mar 14, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Why are you tormenting chilo like this? Give the poor girl some 6inches + d'kkk to ride her tender punny!!!

If Chilo starts getting bleeped at this stage you'll be tired of following this thread after a few uploads. I suggest u take a chill pill, kip sipping the left over of Alomo the ugly one left u b4 returning to Imo and wait patiently as Ishi takes her followers to another world of fictional thinking. Mazi u good too sha!!!
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Oahray: 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2013
Hmmm...
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by opeoluwa2(f): 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2013
Waiting
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by EzePromoe: 8:50am On Mar 15, 2013
Haven't we waited for Ishi for so long
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by ayaba(f): 9:35am On Mar 15, 2013
Passing by!
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Babamide(m): 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2013
ITbomb:

I can't believe Big English watched explicit images with Chilo and nothing happened.
It is either Chilo did not give u the full details of what happened there or u are denying ur audience the unedited story.
Cmon Mazi don't look at me like that , we all know what happen under the staircase
Her brother Andrew was there now. They couldn't have done anything. Abeg no spoil story, I'm waiting for the day she'll decide to go return the magazine!
Ishilove, we are patiently waiting
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Encoredme(m): 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2013
embarassed
No updates still yet?
*weeps*
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2013
Encoredme: embarassed
No updates still yet?
*weeps*
Pls bear with me. I am putting finishing touches to the work and it will be ready by evening. Thanks for your patience. smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by enobong18: 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2013
Ishilove:
Pls bear with me. I am putting finishing touches to the work and it will be ready by evening. Thanks for your patience. smiley
itz 6:40pm... I think itz high time you drop the bomb!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by UjSizzle(f): 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2013
some writer you are babe smiley good work
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Encoredme(m): 4:34am On Mar 16, 2013
Ishilove:
Kk, buh it's funny how evening culminated into the next day, I hope you have taken the time to construct a breathtaking story as you have been doing...am expecting like an heavily pregnant woman o

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by dandollaz: 7:00am On Mar 16, 2013
Come ishilove is like your exam supv caught wit ekpo that u can't write again.getting tired of refreshing this page. cool
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Sparkle1(f): 10:48am On Mar 16, 2013
You said the update would be ready by yesterday evening cry its morning,still no update cry
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 11:49am On Mar 16, 2013
She ran the index finger of her right hand along the length of the cover of the roll on. It was warm and smooth. And large, just like the several male organs that featured prominently in the magazines in her possession.

Chilo shivered in anticipation. Ignoring her spirit’s alarmed twitching; she quickly got to her feet, sat on the bed and placed the roll on beside her. Her heart had begun to hammer, her loins to quiver. Taking a deep breath, she lay on the bed and positioned her legs. By this time, the voice of her conscience had been silenced by the tumultuous roar of that primordial base desire that has often dominated human beings from time immemorial and made them its slave.

It was doing the same to Chilo. She was becoming a slave, but she didn’t know it yet.
She took off her blouse and flung it into the recesses of the room. Her fingers sought for her bra clasp, found them, undid the constraints and her ample bre.asts tumbled out. Taking a deep breath, she tenderly fingered the hardened nub of her left bosom.

Desire flared.

She moved down to her nether region and
parted the lips of her womanhood. She gently probed. Finding what she sought, she began to knead and massage, like she had read in the magazine. Soon enough, a wave of delicious sweetness washed over her. She removed her fingers from where they had been and replaced them with the roll on.

She pushed it in, but it only went half way before it met with a barricade. Getting past the barricade was not in her plans so she contented herself with playing around the barricade. Though her spirit quailed when the bottle was inserted, she kept on with the motions, relishing the alternating ebb and surge of her passion.

For countless minutes she kept on at it, trying to prolong the pleasure as long as she could. Every thought vanished as the sensations grew and when finally, she could no longer contain herself, she let go of her restraint and stabbed herself hard with the instrument of sinful pleasure. Harder and faster her hand moved, until she began to mewl as she felt the pounding rush of the peak of her arousal.

The explosion was unlike any she had ever felt before. The past climaxes paled in comparison to this whaler of a toe curler that was currently rocking her body. After what seemed like hours, she went still and let the last of the tremors pass.

Chilo breathed in deeply and stretched like a sated cat. Her armpits felt gummy and she was hot all over. ‘Wow’, she thought, ‘this is definitely a new one.’

Suddenly, the guilt rushed in. Dear God, what had she done?? She had just mas.turbated with a roll-on! Bitter self-loathing flooded her being. She angrily pushed the bottle aside and got up from the bed.

“It’s not my fault” she whispered aloud. “It is that nasty magazine that has corrupted my mind”, she continued desperately. “I didn’t want to do it, but I couldn’t help myself”.
Who was she trying to convince? Herself or her God? It sounded lame and pathetic, even to her own ears.

“Dear God, forgive me”, she prayed as she searched for her discarded blouse. “I will never let it happen again, my Father. I promise, Lord, please. Just don’t hold it against me.”

She found the missing garment but she changed her mind about wearing it because she was sweaty and sticky. She had just been searching for it out of reflex because her mind was in turmoil and she needed to busy herself with something, ANYTHING that would serve as a distraction.

Laying the shirt aside, she got hold of the roll-on bottle and took it to the bathroom for thorough rinsing. Andrela must not suspect anything, so Chilo made sure she eliminated from the bottle every residue of the shameful evidence of her lack of self-control.

Chilo kept her promise to God.

For thirty hours.

By the next day, as soon as she was home alone, she headed for the magazine, and with roll-on in hand, she worked herself to another back-stiffening climax. When she came back to her senses, she begged for forgiveness yet again.

And so it was that this vicious cycle of mas.turbation continued for two years.

In the course of those two years, Chilo felt like she had become possessed with a demon who tormented her endlessly, and the only way to appease this demon was to read and watch por.nography. She lost count of the number of times she returned the materials in her possession, only for her to rush back to Big English to ask for fresh supplies.

Big English would smile knowingly and hand them over without much questioning. His library was extensive, ranging from racial por.nography, gay po.rn, musical po.rn, or.gies and a host of allied perversions. She avoided the ones she considered abominations, especially the gay po.rn, but feasted on the rest. On several occasions he tried to get Chilo to watch one of the ‘classics’, as he liked to call the x-rated movies in his collection, with him, but she always declined. She was very well aware of the consequences of watching ‘mojo’ with a guy who wasn’t related to her by blood.

“C’mon na, nothing will happen”, Big English would plead with her.

“You know that is a lie” she would counter. “Something will definitely happen. In fact, plenty things will happen!”

“Is it so bad if something happens? C'mon girl, you are not a kid.”

She would pucker her face and sniff. “Yes, it is very bad. Besides I want to remain a virgin till I get married.”

Big English would roll his eyes and scoff.

“Chilo puhleeze! Believe me when I say the chances of you remaining a virgin till marriage is very low”

“Why do you always say that?”

“I know. I just know”

“Well you are very wrong. I intend to keep my virginity because fornication is a sin.”

Chilo always inwardly cringed when she made statements like this because she knew that though a virgin she might be in body, but her mind was as dirty as Helen, her slutty neighbour who sold her favours all over town to the menfolk, both young and old alike.

She often prayed about her addiction, but there were many occasions when even during prayer, she found herself thinking of mastur.bation. The desire was potent, the hunger, all consuming. She had always thought se.x was over-rated , but if she could be addicted to self-servicing, she wondered what would happen when she finally started having intercourse.

“What manner of evil hold is this?” she often asked herself. She didn’t have an answer. She had moved from the roll-on to other objects, and on a particular day when she watched a ‘mojo’ featuring a particularly well-endowed male lead, she had tried out Mother’s hand pestle. Of course it was a fool hardy venture because she ended up with bruises that left her nether parts sore and feeling like a porcupine had played hide and seek there.

She struggled with feelings guilt and self-loathing after each episode. She would weep and wail and supplicate, promising God and asking all the elements to bear witness to her vow, but like a cocaine addict, she kept going back to revel in her own private hell.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Mutaino7(m): 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2013
God don catch her. Imagine using pestle as a Love Machine d gal no get limit 4 S.S . Oya ishi abeg has i don comment so update sharparly.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by LarrySun(m): 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2013
God gracious!
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2013
shocked shocked shocked mortar pestle!!! Chei! Chilo don rotten. E remain make dem pluck her. grin
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2013
Larry-Sun:
God gracious!
undecided
brokoto: shocked shocked shocked mortar pestle!!! Chei! Chilo don rotten. E remain make dem pluck her. grin
smiley
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Danhumprey: 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2013
Ishilove,e be like say u like sex well well o! It seems dis is really your story. I mean ur childhood experience. undecided
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by ITbomb(m): 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2013
Danhumprey: Ishilove,e be like say u like sex well well o! It seems dis is really your story. I mean ur childhood experience. undecided
Hey dude don't kill this story , Ishilove , we all know it is not you . It is just a fine art of literature.
However we need to get Chilo some nice shaped toy
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2013
ITbomb:
Hey dude don't kill this story , Ishilove , we all know it is not you . It is just a fine art of literature.
However we need to get Chilo some nice shaped toy
seconded!

Thirded!!

Fourted!!!
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2013
brokoto: seconded!

Thirded!!

Fourted!!!
Oniranu jatijati

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / Life Of A Shy Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.