Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? (5110 Views)

Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? / What Exactly Is God Trying To Teach Humans From The Story Of Job? / God Made Him Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 04, 2013
ooman:

We do not know so much about the primordial soup as you admitted in some of your previous posts, so dont you think it is aporetic and totally preposterous for you to claim you know so much about the chemistry of the early earth, to know which is "dust" and which is not? Besides, does it make sense to you that life can come from dust. does living systems contain silicon at all. sometimes you are a totally disappointment.

hmmm actually assumed "knowledge" of what the primordial soup must have contained is central to the theory of abiogenesis. Infact that "knowledge" was central to the Miller-Urey experiment (which you trumpet here) until much of it was shot down based on NASA data.

Of course we do not know the actual composition of the primordial soup... which is why it makes me laugh when fools like you keep using it as evidence for man's creation.
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by ooman(m): 6:37am On Mar 04, 2013
davidylan:

hmmm actually assumed "knowledge" of what the primordial soup must have contained is central to the theory of abiogenesis. Infact that "knowledge" was central to the Miller-Urey experiment (which you trumpet here) until much of it was shot down based on NASA data.

Of course we do not know the actual composition of the primordial soup... which is why it makes me laugh when fools like you keep using it as evidence for man's creation.

well idi.ots like you made abiogenesis synonymous with chemical evolution in the first place. The fact that spontaneous chemical reaction, the stanley experiment produced molecules normally contained and produced by living systems is a perfect trail to knowing that chemical evolution is the only possibility of life's existence, which will not be proven till guys like NASA find the real early earth condition, that is if gold diggers and evil genius like you let free-thought science progress.

why dont you prove how SiO2 was miraculously changed into a living cell, dont be a gas bag in doing that though
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 04, 2013
ooman:

You must be ignored! you must be schizophrenic or at least a dolt
Hmmm. Why are you getting emotional about the whole thing.
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by ooman(m): 7:00am On Mar 04, 2013
Reyginus: Hmmm. Why are you getting emotional about the whole thing.

emotional is not the word, you are being obstinate
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 04, 2013
ooman:

emotional is not the word, you are being obstinate
Seriously? That as well, is a credit to you. Convinctions come carrying content, no?
If you don't mind, let's use post Post 92 as a re-starting point.
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by ooman(m): 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2013
Reyginus: Seriously? That as well, is a credit to you. Convinctions come carrying content, no?
If you don't mind, let's use post Post 92 as a re-starting point.

why dont you start it
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2013
ooman:

why dont you start it
If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here?
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by JeSoul(f): 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2013
Fellas please, mind your language and put the insults away. Thanks.
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2013
JeSoul: Fellas please, mind your language and put the insults away. Thanks.
Aunty, please what's the matter?
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by JeSoul(f): 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2013
Reyginus: Aunty, please what's the matter?
Uncle no problem at all oh smiley concerned parties know themselves. How you dey sir?
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2013
JeSoul: Uncle no problem at all oh smiley concerned parties know themselves. How you dey sir?
I'm fine aunty! Keep up the good work.
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by ooman(m): 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
JeSoul: Fellas please, mind your language and put the insults away. Thanks.

I know you hate me, am not surprised, keep tilting your judgment. Its what we get daily on nairaland from xtians.
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by ooman(m): 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2013
Reyginus: If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here?

I dont waste time on risible topics, If you find it hard to understand that it is mockery of your God, that is your problem
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by JeSoul(f): 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2013
ooman:

I know you hate me, am not surprised, keep tilting your judgment. Its what we get daily on nairaland from xtians.
Fear not ooman, I have no space for hate, I was refering to both you and Davidylan. You've been doing much better since your 'promise' on the mod thread and I appreciate it. Thanks.
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by ooman(m): 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2013
ooman:

sometimes i wonder where you got your science from? The bible.

the chromosome clearly showed telemeres and centromeres of chromosomes found in chimpanzee, our closest living relative, combined in human chromosome, which gave different haploid numbers, hence separating us into different species.
Similarities with other mammals and ultimately bacterial and archea shows that all organisms are families which evolved and diverged from the same ancestral simple cells.

Sequencing proves that wrong, as you yours said below

Lack of a chromosome made us express some genes, change in physiognomy for instance, and not express some, lack of fur, for example.

Now you have shown your illiteracy. Do you expect evolution to be static? If you cannot make a reasonable deduction from presented proof, i see no way you can begin to comprehend the smallest about evolution. of all the self correcting mechanisms of the DNA during replication, do you not learn that, at least some mutations, and yes, transposition alter the cause of chromosome with time? Must i tell you that?

hey david, dont forget you haven't been able to say anything about the above. am assuming you now understand its truthfulness
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by ooman(m): 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
davidylan:

Technically we are all still apes... but quite CLEARLY some apes are more intelligent than others. why?

sorry david, i missed this, must be because i was using phone.

Disappointing though, why does an eagle appear more intelligent than a chicken? answer that, then you would have answered the above!
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by wiegraf: 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2013
Reyginus: You have to understand yourself before I answer you. Even something wrong can follow a consistent train of thought.

See dodging, che...anony himself go fear

You know this applies to you, yes?
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by Nobody: 4:10am On Mar 05, 2013
ooman:

sorry david, i missed this, must be because i was using phone.

Disappointing though, why does an eagle appear more intelligent than a chicken? answer that, then you would have answered the above!

Is an eagle really more intelligent than a chicken? Are you serious? grin
Or are you confusing "intelligence" with the ability to fly and size?
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 05, 2013
ooman:

I dont waste time on risible topics, If you find it hard to understand that it is mockery of your God, that is your problem
ooman, truth be told, you have nothing.
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 05, 2013
wiegraf:

See dodging, che...anony himself go fear

You know this applies to you, yes?
Yawns.
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by ooman(m): 11:37am On Mar 05, 2013
davidylan:

Is an eagle really more intelligent than a chicken? Are you serious? grin
Or are you confusing "intelligence" with the ability to fly and size?

Are you kidding. Do you even study nature at all?

Why dont you learn about the behavior of eagles and chickens, watch a little documentary, then perhaps, you will be able to discuss intelligence in nature with me.
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by ooman(m): 11:38am On Mar 05, 2013
Reyginus: ooman, truth be told, you have nothing.

to louts like you? YES I HAVE NOTHING FOR YOU.
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2013
ooman:

to louts like you? YES I HAVE NOTHING FOR YOU.
Lololol. What/who is a tout to begin with?
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by ooman(m): 3:57pm On Mar 05, 2013
Reyginus: Lololol. What/who is a tout to begin with?

I said lout not tout, gay. There is a difference!
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by wiegraf: 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2013
Reyginus: Yawns.
Why are you wasting bandwidth? Who gave you the impression one was interested in hearing you yawn? ANSAH THE QUESTIONS. AND TELL THE TRUTH. YOU BELIEVE IN THE DEVIL NO? SO TELL THE TRUTH AND LET THE DEVIL BE ASHAMED!!!

Really... Worst your fellow religionists could do is brand you a pretentious heretic for using your brains, it's not the end of the world.
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2013
ooman:

I said lout not tout, gay. There is a difference!
Okay. For your mind to link you there...smh4u.
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 05, 2013
wiegraf:
Why are you wasting bandwidth? Who gave you the impression one was interested in hearing you yawn? ANSAH THE QUESTIONS. AND TELL THE TRUTH. YOU BELIEVE IN THE DEVIL NO? SO TELL THE TRUTH AND LET THE DEVIL BE ASHAMED!!!

Really... Worst your fellow religionists could do is brand you a pretentious heretic for using your brains, it's not the end of the world.
Yawns again.
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by wiegraf: 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2013
Reyginus: Yawns again.

Ok
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by Kobojunkiee: 9:26am On May 12, 2023
seyibrown:
@ wiegraf's

Your signature: 'Serious question here creationists, if God made humans from mud then why is mud still here?'

Answer : Mud is still here because he didn't use up ALL the mud in creating Adam cool

More answers welcome ... and more questions welcome.
Which kain here question be this abeg! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rccg Province Pastors Are Corrupt "ogun Province 3 / Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It / Pastors Wife You Must Not Copy Their Styles If You Desire To Get To Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.