Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,039 members, 7,807,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Another Scam Frm MTN - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Another Scam Frm MTN (717 Views)

Its Another Scam Report From Google Trader Nigeria. / Is This Another Scam Or A Reliable One / Trucards: Another Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Scam Frm MTN by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2013
when u check ur account balance now, this d message dat follows;

'call your friends and loved ones without credit while they pay with MTN collect call. Dial *121*the number#'

well, my girl called me today and i heard a voice prompt to either accept or otherwise, i pressed 1 to accept since i've seen the message b4 and after abt 20sec d call connected and we started talking.

what is d scam? well, after the call i checked my balance and i realized that MTN has charged me 3times more than i'm supposed to be charged. i called her to call again with d thing and i was still charged x3.
shez in my family n frnds, for d second call of 26sec i was suppose to be charged N2.6 but Alas i saw N6.5 deductd frm my account.
pls dnt fall victim... if u notice its 'MTN collect call', jst cut the call and call d person back by ursef. And pls spread d message!!

May it not be well with MTN...

1 Like

Re: Another Scam Frm MTN by smakati(m): 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2013
AMEN
Re: Another Scam Frm MTN by koksybrown: 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2013
lol

(1) (Reply)

New Site To Earn In Euro / Do You Make Enough Money From Addynamo Compared To Adsense? / Buy Your DPK & AGO Direct From Depot In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.