Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,158 members, 7,807,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Top Celebs Who Mocked God And How They Ended. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top Celebs Who Mocked God And How They Ended. (6919 Views)

Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read / Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God / Beware: Men Who Mocked God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Celebs Who Mocked God And How They Ended. by Donmichaelz(m): 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2013
1-John Lennon (Singer): Some years before, during his
interview with an American
Magazine, he said: 'Christianity will end, it will
disappear. I do not have to argue about that.. I am certain. Jesus was ok, but his subjects
were too simple, today we are
more famous than Him' (1966). Lennon, after saying that the
Beatles were more famous
than Jesus Christ, was shot six
times d same week

2- Tancredo Neves (President of
Brazil ): During the Presidential
campaign, he said if he got
500,000 votes from his party,
not even God would remove
him from Presidency. Sure he got the votes, but he
got sick a day before being
made President, then he died.

3-Cazuza (Bi-sexual Brazilian
composer, singer and poet): During A show in Canecio ( Rio
de Janeiro ), while smoking his cigarette, he
puffed out some smoke into
the air and said:'God, that's for
you.' He died at the age of 32 of
LUNG CANCER in a horrible
manner.

4-The man who built the Titanic After the construction of
Titanic, a reporter asked him
how safe the Titanic would be. With an ironic tone he said: 'Not even God can sink it' The result: I think you all
know what happened to the
Titanic?

5- Marilyn Monroe (Actress) She was visited by Billy
Graham during a presentation
of a show. He said the Spirit of God had
sent him to preach to her. After hearing what the
Preacher had to say, she said: 'I don't need your Jesus'. A week later, she was found
dead in her apartment

6-Bon Scott (Singer) The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC.
On one of his 1979 songs he
sang: 'Don't stop me; I'm going
down all the way, down the
highway to hell'. On the 19th of February 1980,
Bon Scott was found dead, he
had been choked by his own
vomit.

7-Campinas (IN 2005) In Campinas , Brazil a group of
friends, drunk, went to pick
up a friend..... The mother accompanied her
to the car and was so worried
about the drunkenness of her
friends and she said to the
daughter holding her hand,
who was already seated in the car: 'My Daughter, Go With God
And May He Protect You.' She responded: 'Only If He
(God) Travels In The Trunk,
Cause Inside Here.....It's
Already Full ' Hours later, news came by that
they had been involved in a
fatal accident, everyone had
died, the car could not be recognized
what type of car it had been,
but surprisingly, the trunk
was intact. The police said there was no
way the trunk could have
remained intact. To their
surprise, inside the trunk was
a crate of eggs, none was
broken

8-Christine Hewitt (Jamaican
Journalist and entertainer) said
the Bible (Word of God) was
the worst book ever written. In June 2006 she was found
burnt beyond recognition in
her motor vehicle.

Mocking God is common here on nairaland,just because u want 2 get likes doesnt mean you should go beyound your boundry,..

3 Likes

Re: Top Celebs Who Mocked God And How They Ended. by Rocktation(f): 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2013
I knew the trunk story. Interesting in a creepy kind of way. If anything, these stories, though a bit forceful, help restore hope and faith.
Re: Top Celebs Who Mocked God And How They Ended. by lecturerdabo(m): 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2013
Calls for sober reflection!!!
Re: Top Celebs Who Mocked God And How They Ended. by searchcorp(m): 12:00am On Feb 24, 2013
very wonderful piece, brilliantly compiled.

but hey, God is love, he died for sinners - while they were yet sinners, he doesnt wish for any of them to perish and so didnt kill any of the above, he is life and life is all he gives. The devil obviously took advantage of all of them.

it is only expected for bad things to happen to bad people, and so was the fate of the people you mentioned earlier.

we all did wrong stuffs in the past, howcome God didnt kill us then, thats because his perseverance is unto repentance.

thanks for the write up though, seeing u are passionate about God as i am. Bless you!

(i am surprised that this didnt make frontpage)
Re: Top Celebs Who Mocked God And How They Ended. by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 24, 2013
oshofa - didnt mock God.
cause of death: Terrible car accident in Ibadan undecided

Bimbo Odukoya - served God
Cause of death: Plane Crash
Re: Top Celebs Who Mocked God And How They Ended. by cplusplusidiot: 1:09am On Feb 24, 2013
^
Help me ask them o.
Re: Top Celebs Who Mocked God And How They Ended. by cplusplusidiot: 1:09am On Feb 24, 2013
omonna78: These are people who did not insult God, yet died or suffered horribly

Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting
26 innocent humans---including 20 children (aged 6 or 7)---were shot to death.

The Holocaust
6 million Jews (including millions of children) were slaughtered.

Boko Haram
Amongst the victims of Boko Haram were Christians; even God did not see it fit to help them.

Nollywood Deaths
So many members of this institution are dying like chickens. Even one died (with her child) during labor.

There are so many more examples from around the world. But think about the above. Nigerians are arguably the most religious folks on earth; how has that benefited the nation as a whole? Is this the type of God that you guys want to serve? Do you really want to serve Him out of fear?

What did God do about this?
[img]http://4.bp..com/_giboGqraWyM/SEbXNO_ft8I/AAAAAAAAAEU/YAMUOtbvrJs/s400/starving_children-africa.jpg[/img]

(1) (Reply)

The Doctrines Of The Jehovah Witnesses Vs The Holy Bible Of God / Witchcraft Exposed / 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.