Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Woman Stabs Friend In The Bréast In Lagos For Sleeping With Lover (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Stabs Friend In The Bréast In Lagos For Sleeping With Lover (photo) (3882 Views)

Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) / Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) / Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Stabs Friend In The Bréast In Lagos For Sleeping With Lover (photo) by shollzy: 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2013
Two women, Blessing Nwosa and Aminat Kehinde threw decency to the wind and fought publicly in Ijora Badia area Lagos State, southwest Nigeria, over a lover.It was gathered that Blessing was angry that her friend, Aminat slept with her lover called Kenny who she claimed was planning to marry her.The fighting resulted in Blessing allegedly using a broken bottle to stab Aminat in the bréast.Her bréast was badly injured and she was rushed to a private hospital where she is being treated.The 27-year old Blessing was arrested and charged to Apapa Magistrate’s court for assault occassioning harm.On the day the incident happened, Blessing allegedly ambushed Aminat along the Railway line at Ijora-Badia and engaged her in a fight.She was alleged to have broken a bottle of beer which she used to stab Aminat in her left bréast.The matter was reported at Ijora police division and Blessing was arrested and charged to court for the alleged offence.She pleaded not guilty.The presiding Magistrate, Mrs. A .K .Shonubi granted her bail in the sum of N50,000 with two sureties in like sum.Blessingwas remanded in prison custody pending when she will fulfill her bail condition.

Re: Woman Stabs Friend In The Bréast In Lagos For Sleeping With Lover (photo) by Osama10(m): 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2013
Re: Woman Stabs Friend In The Bréast In Lagos For Sleeping With Lover (photo) by Lilnikee(m): 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2013
ALL because of one Foolish Guy. Smh...
Re: Woman Stabs Friend In The Bréast In Lagos For Sleeping With Lover (photo) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 23, 2013
ROTFLMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy .... Saturday NL na lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Stabs Friend In The Bréast In Lagos For Sleeping With Lover (photo) by slimyem: 10:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
Stabbing stabbing everywhere...this one na even on top one miserable blokous somewhere..undecided
Hian!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Friend In The Bréast In Lagos For Sleeping With Lover (photo) by Odunnu: 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2013
na wa ooo. And the bobo will still everly dump both of them

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Friend In The Bréast In Lagos For Sleeping With Lover (photo) by bedford101(m): 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2013
Na so the prick come scarce? prick when full everywher, some girls wont just upgrade..why?
Re: Woman Stabs Friend In The Bréast In Lagos For Sleeping With Lover (photo) by mkoabiola: 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2013
Where is d breast dat was stabbed?
I can't see any.
Re: Woman Stabs Friend In The Bréast In Lagos For Sleeping With Lover (photo) by nitlad: 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2013
grin grin grin

Source nko? undecided

Trust some cows to somehow blame the guy for this undecided some would even have his head chopped off 'Tehran style' for a crime he didn't commit angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Friend In The Bréast In Lagos For Sleeping With Lover (photo) by eddy1977(m): 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
If you marry that girl,you ll have yourself to blame. She will cut off your organ or stub your testiicles.
Re: Woman Stabs Friend In The Bréast In Lagos For Sleeping With Lover (photo) by lolaluv1(f): 11:18pm On Feb 23, 2013
I've got 21 questions.

And they all about why peeps are becoming more evil by the second.
Re: Woman Stabs Friend In The Bréast In Lagos For Sleeping With Lover (photo) by denzel2009: 12:51am On Feb 24, 2013
where the remaining unstabbed bobbee?
Re: Woman Stabs Friend In The Bréast In Lagos For Sleeping With Lover (photo) by greatgod2012(f): 1:07am On Feb 24, 2013
Why na so so stabbing news fill NL family section today,,,,,,and for d women, na shamelessness dey worry them...smh
sometimes, i wonder if its d same God that created me and all these stabbers, because me, i no fit stab a rat, i now dont know how pple got that gut to stab their fellow human beings.....hhhhmmmmmm
May God help us all and always deliver us form wicked pple ooooo.
Re: Woman Stabs Friend In The Bréast In Lagos For Sleeping With Lover (photo) by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 24, 2013
The Blessing is a real agbero. Break a bottle and stab someone with it?

But sha o, this is the danger of sharing someone else's man. If you go and share a were's man, you have to contend with sharp objects or acid!! grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1202715/when-desirable-not-available
Re: Woman Stabs Friend In The Bréast In Lagos For Sleeping With Lover (photo) by StateOfMind: 6:43am On Feb 24, 2013
Chei, see show of shame... embarassed

Useless girls.

On a more serious note, one has to be extremely careful these days. So many mad people roaming the streets. Any little encounter or confrontation could get one stabbed.
Re: Woman Stabs Friend In The Bréast In Lagos For Sleeping With Lover (photo) by ifyalways(f): 7:15am On Feb 24, 2013
The babe on red top was obviously prepared for a fight;she has a jeans under while the other one seems to be pantless. Fighting over a man who is obviously kpekusing another woman?
Re: Woman Stabs Friend In The Bréast In Lagos For Sleeping With Lover (photo) by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 24, 2013
Crazy violent sickos.
I hope she enjoys her jail term.
Now that she stabbed someone shebi the silly cheating boyfriend will stay with her while she is in prison.
Oh Lord, I have given up jare, violence violence everywhere
Re: Woman Stabs Friend In The Bréast In Lagos For Sleeping With Lover (photo) by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 24, 2013
grin This topic has been trending since yesterday and I am sure it is because many people were expecting that they will see pictures of booobs in the thread grin
Re: Woman Stabs Friend In The Bréast In Lagos For Sleeping With Lover (photo) by 0Edward0(m): 11:19am On Feb 24, 2013
fellis: grin This topic has been trending since yesterday and I am sure it is because many people were expecting that they will see pictures of booobs in the thread grin
true talk
Re: Woman Stabs Friend In The Bréast In Lagos For Sleeping With Lover (photo) by 0Edward0(m): 11:20am On Feb 24, 2013
fellis: grin This topic has been trending since yesterday and I am sure it is because many people were expecting that they will see pictures of booobs in the thread grin
true talk, hoped to see some stabbed booobs
Re: Woman Stabs Friend In The Bréast In Lagos For Sleeping With Lover (photo) by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 24, 2013
0Edward0: true talk hoped to see some stabbed booobs

lol, you and many others.
Re: Woman Stabs Friend In The Bréast In Lagos For Sleeping With Lover (photo) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 24, 2013
lol...where is the injured breast? i cant see it!
Re: Woman Stabs Friend In The Bréast In Lagos For Sleeping With Lover (photo) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2013
greatgod2012: Why na so so stabbing news fill NL family section today,,,,,,and for d women, na shamelessness dey worry them...smh
sometimes, i wonder if its d same God that created me and all these stabbers, because me, i no fit stab a rat, i now dont know how pple got that gut to stab their fellow human beings.....hhhhmmmmmm
May God help us all and always deliver us form wicked pple ooooo.

Don't pray to be in a situation where you ll have to defend your child or yourself,you ll kill a battalion if you had a machine gun.I wont think twice before killing any thing that threatens my child's life or my life.If someone should attack you with obvious intention to kill(God forbid),will you wait to be killedanswer sincerelyooooo sister.
Re: Woman Stabs Friend In The Bréast In Lagos For Sleeping With Lover (photo) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2013
These ladies are extremely f**lish.Fighting over a bf??people will never seize to amaze me.
Re: Woman Stabs Friend In The Bréast In Lagos For Sleeping With Lover (photo) by nobniger: 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2013
THAT PICs IS FROM KENYAN WEB SITE SIR,DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS, BUT NOT IN NIGER.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Friend In The Bréast In Lagos For Sleeping With Lover (photo) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2013
She need to be dealt with like those Zombies in "the walking dead" What a heartless woman.

And I bet that must be some useless di.ck head they are fighting over. Some people just have no worry in live. Fighting over a man... nonsense!
Re: Woman Stabs Friend In The Bréast In Lagos For Sleeping With Lover (photo) by mejai(m): 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2013
Abeg, who be blessing and who is aminat from d pix? And wer is d beer bottle or bloody boobs? See ikebe o!
Always wear ur pant wherever u go! Abi she dey like quickie?
Re: Woman Stabs Friend In The Bréast In Lagos For Sleeping With Lover (photo) by jtwest(m): 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2013
Lets blame jonathan for this as we always do grin

(1) (Reply)

Two Siblings Take The Same Photo 20 Years Later / Can I Perform My Omugwo Myself? / Beware Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.