Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] (10066 Views)

Lonely Nigerian Girl Looking For a serious relationship in Canada. / Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? / I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by pulsefro(m): 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2013
Hello. i'm Michael. I'm 18, and I might be looking for a girl to bring here with me to the u.s. to stay. I am Nigerian myself because both my parents are Igbo, and I speak it well. A little bit of background information about me is that I was born in Chicago, Illinois, and I live in belleville, illinois. In August I will be moving to Edwardsville, Illinois to start University. I will be studying Nursing and getting my Bachelors in Science. I will have my own apartment, job and car, so I can take car of you. I've always wanted to marry a Nigerian Girl, and now as a legal adult I can somewhat wander into this fantasy of mine. I definitely won't be diving into marriage immedeately, I have to get to know and love you first. We can talk over the internet and facebook, until you come to see me. the lucky lady can be you, or it can be your daughter Please be under 22. Like I said, I'm 18. Tell me about yourself. What are your plans? What are your grades like? CAN YOU COOK?

Here are some pictures of me. Some of them are a little old but eh.

1 Like

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by nikkyshyne(f): 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2013
Wonderful!

1 Like

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by 190: 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2013
[size=18pt]DOA!!!

Any Nairaland girl that follows him - BEGIN SUSPECT AM grin grin grin

Watch them follow this boy like BEES'

them nor dey use EAR HEAR UNITED STATES grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
You are joking, right? At 18 looking for a lady to bring to america wit your fada‘s money?
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by 190: 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
on second tots OP
U got it all wrong!
This is possibily the worst place you ought to meet some wo-man/men
Have u thought if she could take u on a LONG TRILL RIDE just because she wants
u to get her across, well as an 18yr old im sure u wouldnt understand how deceitful 99% of Nigerian women are
Na them deceive ADAM CHOP APPLE angry
aNYWAYZ good luck with your search and God see you through

BTW wheres benyc,greedie and freecocoa this na una chance to enter ARROWPLANE grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by 190: 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
You are joking, right? At 18 looking for a lady to bring to america wit your fada‘s money?

Its what he wants

are u interested or not tongue tongue
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by greedie1(f): 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2013
190: on second tots OP
U got it all wrong!
u to get her across, well as an 18yr old im sure u wouldnt understand how deceitful 99% of Nigerian women are

BTW wheres benyc,greedie and freecocoa this na una chance to enter ARROWPLANE grin grin grin

190....i see u. long tym.
@op, a likeli m anya gi.hope u can read dat smiley
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by 190: 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2013
gree-die:

190....i see u. long tym.
@op, a likeli m anya gi.hope u can read dat smiley

Gen gen!!

So it begins grin grin
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2013
190:

Its what he wants

are u interested or not tongue tongue

I am not, not with his fada‘s money tongue
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by pulsefro(m): 10:47pm On Feb 23, 2013
190: [size=18pt]DOA!!!

Any Nairaland girl that follows him - BEGIN SUSPECT AM grin grin grin

Watch them follow this boy like BEES'

them nor dey use EAR HEAR UNITED STATES grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/size]

If someone could translate this for me, that would be awesome.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by greedie1(f): 10:47pm On Feb 23, 2013
190:

Gen gen!!

So it begins grin grin

smh... ojodi 4 u!
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 23, 2013
Op hw much is ur monthly salary? embarassed
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by pulsefro(m): 10:48pm On Feb 23, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

My father doesn't even live in my house, much less give me any money. I don't know how things work in Nigeria, but here, 18 is considered an adult. You are self-sufficient, and you support yourself with money from your job.

1 Like

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by pulsefro(m): 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
190: on second tots OP
U got it all wrong!

Thanks, but I know most of them can be liars and would do anything for a visa. that's why i want to talk first and get to know them.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
pulsefro:

My father doesn't even live in my house, much less give me any money. I don't know how things work in Nigeria, but here, 18 is considered an adult. You are self-sufficient, and you support yourself with money from your job.

I hear U!so wht kind of girls do you want appart from the age factor which you have already stated. Tall,obese. .or should interested ladies send there pishures in? wink
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by YorubaOmoge: 10:54pm On Feb 23, 2013
Boy, you're 18 years old. Go and finish your homework. angry

4 Likes

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by emmyid(m): 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2013
Wao, bros dat no problem. Ama give my sis 2 u.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Mynd44: 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2013
is this some kind of joke? OP are you not supposed to be chasing girls about? or doing your homework
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Idowuogbo(f): 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2013
I want green card o! Poster, oh bebe! Can I get ya number? smiley
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Mynd44: 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2013
Idowuogbo: I want green card o! Poster, oh bebe! Can I get ya number? smiley
Pikin abuse tongue tongue tongue
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2013

Are you 18? cheesy
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Coldfaya(m): 11:09pm On Feb 23, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

I hear U!so wht kind of girls do you want appart from the age factor which you have already stated. Tall,obese. .or should interested ladies send there pishures in? wink

And d application begins.

Don't worry about d age I can do a birth certificate to reduce ur age to any figure u want.even sweet 16 sef. cheesy grin cheesy dis is nig

1 Like

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by pulsefro(m): 11:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
Tall would be ideal. I'm 5'll, so my height or below. Any skin colour. She should be pretty and average size to slim. you can send me your picture, or just tell me your facebook so we can start chatting. wink
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by 190: 11:12pm On Feb 23, 2013
pulsefro:

Thanks, but I know most of them can be liars and would do anything for a visa. that's why i want to talk first and get to know them.

how much do you wanna know them grin grin grin

rotfl

see young man, they are more than willing and ready to chat sh!!!!-t with you for the next 6yrs
while they keep sleeping around back in Nigeria

merrr...i hate to say this but u're a modern DAY PROPER MUGU grin grin grin
WTF's wrong with you bruv!!
They would be prepared to do anything, say anything act all nice even for the next 20years till u get them dat VISA grin grin

na NIGERIAN girls we dey talk about here ooh grin grin grin

You gotta get ur arse to Nigeria and meet a real lady, study her a bit and then take ur sh!!!-t back across the ocean
u dun wanna come online seeking love and chat with a girl who claims shes single while shes gat 40 boyfriends back in lagos or where have u

Jeeeez this is so wrong!!

2 Likes

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Coldfaya(m): 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2013

Lol......pikins abuse. cheesy cheesy
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by pulsefro(m): 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2013
emmyid: Wao, bros dat no problem. Ama give my sis 2 u.

lol, by all means man.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by 190: 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

grin grin grin

I think i nid to get my ars-e to the USA and apply for NAIRALAND girls too grin grin grin
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Mynd44: 11:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
I think 190 is jealous. tongue tongue
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by pulsefro(m): 11:14pm On Feb 23, 2013

Finally, someone who isn't sarcastic. Do you want to text or call? And do you have a facebook?
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by 190: 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: Boy, you're 18 years old. Go and finish your homework. angry

grin grin grin
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 23, 2013
Cold faya:

And d application begins.

Don't worry about d age I can do a birth certificate to reduce ur age to any figure u want.even sweet 16 sef. cheesy grin cheesy dis is nig
cheesy
This is a lifetime opportunity al do whatever it takes to win op‘s heart .
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by pulsefro(m): 11:18pm On Feb 23, 2013
190:

how much do you wanna know them grin grin grin

rotfl

see young man, they are more than willing and ready to chat sh!!!!-t with you for the next 6yrs
while they keep sleeping around back in Nigeria

merrr...i hate to say this but u're a modern DAY PROPER MUGU grin grin grin
WTF's wrong with you bruv!!
They would be prepared to do anything, say anything act all nice even for the next 20years till u get them dat VISA grin grin

na NIGERIAN girls we dey talk about here ooh grin grin grin

You gotta get ur arse to Nigeria and meet a real lady, study her a bit and then take ur sh!!!-t back across the ocean
u dun wanna come online seeking love and chat with a girl who claims shes single while shes gat 40 boyfriends back in lagos or where have u

Jeeeez this is so wrong!!

Once they get me, they won't even have to urge to look at another man. they'll be so in love with me and I'll treat them too well for that to even cross their minds. (assuming they have no morals and values)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** / Sexy Ladys / Happy Birthday To ME And My Birthday Mates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.