Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,364 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:13 PM

Exclusive Pictures Of DANGOTE'S Yatch - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Exclusive Pictures Of DANGOTE'S Yatch (7888 Views)

Yatch Boat For Sale / Trailer Load Of Dangote Cement For Quick Sale-600 Bags / Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive Pictures Of DANGOTE'S Yatch by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 24, 2013
We have all heard that Dangote has a Yatch right?
Well, today, i bring you exclusive pictures.
Just call it right place at the right time.
He even has a small speed boat filled with armed security men that follows his yatch around.
and trust me, that yatch is way bigger than it looks on camera.
We were way behind when he boarded with his security team and started cruising...

for more pictures visit:

http://spankthedonut..com/2013/02/dangotes-yatch.html#more

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of DANGOTE'S Yatch by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 24, 2013
Did i forget.... i also saw otedola's cruise boat.... its sexy but not as sexxy as dangote's own....

MONEY IS GOOD OH.... HMMMM
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of DANGOTE'S Yatch by ZACHIE: 12:51am On Feb 24, 2013
make you no go look for work

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of DANGOTE'S Yatch by DonDiara(m): 4:51am On Feb 24, 2013
This yacht belongs to Femi Otedola and not Dangote, he named the yacht after his wife NANA as you can see from the back of the yacht. And the yacht is docked behind the FO building close to the US embassy. Edit your post pls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of DANGOTE'S Yatch by coolsamba(m): 6:30am On Feb 24, 2013
⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥okay«̶̥ -̶̯͡┈̥
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of DANGOTE'S Yatch by Dfrenzy(m): 9:06am On Feb 24, 2013
Dangote or Otedola, who get the yatch na?
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of DANGOTE'S Yatch by infolpf: 2:46am On Sep 26, 2013
Na AMCON get am now...
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of DANGOTE'S Yatch by GeneralJ(m): 6:40am On Sep 26, 2013
oga sir its spelled yacht not yatch ohh, , chaii, ASUU needs to stop this strike ohh
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of DANGOTE'S Yatch by yuzedo: 7:29am On Sep 26, 2013
daz all?? undecided longggggg hissssss. angry

I have d autentick inside & outside esclusive piture of dis boat. He nomally pack it near our house in banana iceland. Dis nomally were we take polliticians wen we want dem to sware oath. angry And sweet babes for intimete higi-haga. wink

D name of dis yasch boat is name mariya. My is call sweetus 1 and is pink lemon green pink. smiley

9 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of DANGOTE'S Yatch by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 26, 2013
yuzedo: daz all?? undecided longggggg hissssss. angry

I have d autentick inside & outside esclusive piture of dis boat. He nomally pack it near our house in banana iceland. Dis nomally were we take polliticians wen we want dem to sware oath. angry And sweet babes for intimete higi-haga. wink

D name of dis yasch boat is name mariya. My is call sweetus 1 and is pink lemon green pink. smiley
I 'truss' you Chief, the 'gratest' billionaire that ever liveth

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of DANGOTE'S Yatch by koligs: 8:37am On Sep 26, 2013
Dfrenzy: Dangote or Otedola, who get the yatch na?
Oga at d top!!!
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of DANGOTE'S Yatch by Kairoseki77: 9:30am On Sep 26, 2013
Dangote's wife must not let any single women get onboard.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of DANGOTE'S Yatch by kedukc(m): 9:32am On Sep 26, 2013
Nana belongs to otedola. Get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of DANGOTE'S Yatch by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 26, 2013
That's Otedola's Yacht pls edit the post.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of DANGOTE'S Yatch by sunny3kng(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2013
Don Diara: This yacht belongs to Femi Otedola and not Dangote, he named the yacht after his wife NANA as you can see from the back of the yacht. And the yacht is docked behind the FO building close to the US embassy. Edit your post pls.

Thank you for that 3 Gbosa to you
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of DANGOTE'S Yatch by Codedrock(m): 11:37am On Sep 26, 2013
IDIO.T.. I was even thinking say na him buttom he dey talk about. Thats why i checked in.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of DANGOTE'S Yatch by JMOI: 11:46am On Sep 26, 2013
Have you seen Roman Abramovich's yatch? This one is a canoe compared to the Eclipse.

That thing you are seeing is 550ft long, the length of 5 blue whales!
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of DANGOTE'S Yatch by DzTzl(f): 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
Don Diara: This yacht belongs to Femi Otedola and not Dangote, he named the yacht after his wife NANA as you can see from the back of the yacht. And the yacht is docked behind the FO building close to the US embassy. Edit your post pls.
thnk u o! i actually saw ds yatch wn we was goin 4 a trip to takwa bay & i hrd its otedola's abi im don dash dangote ni? Op gt ur facts right!
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of DANGOTE'S Yatch by Anniekelly: 2:53am On Oct 02, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] ;DIf you guys are confused of who owns the hatch,then I claim ownership. Its parked at my backyard right now.

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Need Of Cheap But Condusive Plots & Half Plots Of Lands At Lagos?. / Serviced Plots Now Selling At Gosgra Estate Phase 1 Pakuro / CAMBERWALL ESTATE & CAMBERWALL COURTS, ABIJO GRA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.