Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Ethical Hackers - Programming (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Ethical Hackers (35402 Views)

Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> / Do We Have Ethical Hackers Here On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Go Down)

Re: Ethical Hackers by mykel25(m): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2014
gurus in d house let drop our bbm pin so we can access n give assistance urgently... my pin is 74A1EDAE...just thinking, slyrox, doncrust, backtrack plz add me up
Re: Ethical Hackers by mykel25(m): 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
kiddie: guys i need help on how to move files on kali linux
bro do u already ve d Kali Linux software... I won't mind coming to agege to get it installed...m tired of downloading
Re: Ethical Hackers by adrainuche(m): 10:07am On Aug 12, 2014
hobyner: I want to learn how to hack. I want to be like Harold in Person of Interest, hacking my way to any info i need.
Ure a joker
Re: Ethical Hackers by centrex: 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2014
Please we need a good security manager with qualification Btech or BE , 5 years experience in security background and IT test manager Experience 5 yrs contact us on info@centrexlab.com
Re: Ethical Hackers by Slyr0x: 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
centrex: Please we need a good security manager with qualification Btech or BE , 5 years experience in security background and IT test manager Experience 5 yrs contact us on info@centrexlab.com

Full time or project based?
Re: Ethical Hackers by centrex: 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
Full Time Bro
Re: Ethical Hackers by quiestla: 11:06am On Aug 31, 2014
Please anybody to help me out.I downloaded Imagenomic Software which is Noiseware and Portraiture for photoshop editing.I was given 7 days free use before asking for software license.How can i hike the free use before it is block?Please help me out.
Re: Ethical Hackers by Olyboy16(m): 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
quiestla: Please anybody to help me out.I downloaded Imagenomic Software which is Noiseware and Portraiture for photoshop editing.I was given 7 days free use before asking for software license.How can i hike the free use before it is block?Please help me out.

download process Explorer software, when running the photoshop, open prcExp and u'l c photoshop's process tree, right click on the plugin's process there and go to properties. You shld c the plugin"s registry key there. Note the key and open regedit.exe, search 4 d key. U shld av atleast 2 keys there. Delete the path dats nt wat u saw in prcexp. And u'r done.("as-is". May work, may nt.)

1 Like

Re: Ethical Hackers by kiddie(m): 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
mykel25:
bro do u already ve d Kali Linux software... I won't mind coming to agege to get it installed...m tired of downloading
Do u knw how long it takes to install
Re: Ethical Hackers by blaxx: 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
kiddie:
Do u knw how long it takes to install
how many hours?
Re: Ethical Hackers by blaxx: 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
charlesazeh: I need Trojan... give me ur contact phone and email...I need it fast and ready to drop...
The condom version? Hehehe...
Can you pay via bit coin?
Re: Ethical Hackers by blaxx: 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
justthinking: acer aspire. but it is not really laptop matter. once u av enough hard disk space. u can do anything u want.
U forgot to mention ram. Ram size also matters.
Re: Ethical Hackers by kiddie(m): 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
blaxx: how many hours?
Like 2 hours even more than
Re: Ethical Hackers by blaxx: 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
kiddie:
Like 2 hours even more than
What's the specs of the system u installed it on?
Re: Ethical Hackers by kiddie(m): 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
blaxx:
What's the specs of the system u installed it on?
32 bit 2gb ram
Re: Ethical Hackers by hemor(m): 9:31am On Sep 12, 2014
I av been searching for hacking tutorials for a very long time and all i see are some stupid tricks to hack facebook account which don't work. I don't know y u hackers don't like teaching people as if u weren't taught urself. Please if there is anyone willing to teach me whether it's one-one teaching, videos or recommending gud e-books with download links, i would really appreciate it. I believe hacking is fun and it will be gud to entertain me whenever am bored.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Ethical Hackers by Slyr0x: 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
hemor: I av been searching for hacking tutorials for a very long time and all i see are some stupid tricks to hack facebook account which don't work. I don't know y u hackers don't like teaching people as if u weren't taught urself. Please if there is anyone willing to teach me whether it's one-one teaching, videos or recommending gud e-books with download links, i would really appreciate it. I believe hacking is fun and it will be gud to entertain me whenever am bored.

Thanks in advance.

Recently I’ve been reading a ton of questions, posts and general discussion about getting into the ‘Information Security’ game, and in my opinion at least it’s typically followed up by a fair amount of misleading information. That might be a little harsh considering I’m sure it’s good intentioned, it’s also even possible that the advice worked for them (there is no one size fits all advice) but I thought I’d lay my thoughts out here in the hope of helping a new budding hacker move forward.

I want to play sport, where should I start?
This vague, open ended and very ambiguous question is very similar to someone asking how they should go about getting into information security. The first thing to realize is there is a huge range of information security fields, and within each of those huge fields is a lifetime’s worth of learning content. Just like picking a sport there is no ‘best’, it’s simply sometimes area’s you may enjoy more than others. Off the top of my head here are some example area’s that is by no means exhaustive.

Web Application Security
Reverse Engineering
Malware Reverse Engineering
Network Security
Incident Response
Standards Compliance
Programming / Creating Tools for Others
Exploit Development
Forensics

Do I need to learn X first?

Of course you need to have a full knowledge of the OSI layer before you begin. Yes you need to read that 1000 page book on the TCP protocol. Yes you need to be proficient in 5 programming languages (at least!) before you consider hacking. Can you compile your own Linux kernel from source code? No? Don’t bother learning hacking. Actually…. all that is full of rubbish, yet it’s one of the most common responses given to people looking to learn information security. There is one requirement to becoming a decent hacker – interest. The difference between a future hacker and a script kiddie isn’t knowledge, it’s the willingness to learn.

Summary

So after a long ramble, what’s the key points?

>> A hacker will actively seek out information, not wait for others to give it to him.
>> The difference between a script kiddie and a new hacker is the desire to learn
>> You need to experiment with a wide range of information security fields to find what interests you
>> Don’t let anyone tell you that there are prerequisites for learning information security, there isn’t.
>> It’s not worth “just seeing if you can” do anything that isn’t legal, the risk vs reward makes no sense for doing so
>> With courses, wargames, capture the flags and more importantly virtual machines there is no hacking scenario that can’t be replicated legally

Have fun, sorry if it got preachy towards the end and enjoy pwning boxes! Information security is an awesome field and you’ll be learning something new every day that you’re involved in it. There is no right answer for getting into the field apart from jumping into it with both feet. Get wet, learn to tread water and stay afloat, one day you might even be able to swim a little!

http://netsec.ws/?p=468

4 Likes

Re: Ethical Hackers by Tolustar(m): 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
Slyr0x:

Recently I’ve been reading a ton of questions, posts and general discussion about getting into the ‘Information Security’ game, and in my opinion at least it’s typically followed up by a fair amount of misleading information. That might be a little harsh considering I’m sure it’s good intentioned, it’s also even possible that the advice worked for them (there is no one size fits all advice) but I thought I’d lay my thoughts out here in the hope of helping a new budding hacker move forward.

I want to play sport, where should I start?
This vague, open ended and very ambiguous question is very similar to someone asking how they should go about getting into information security. The first thing to realize is there is a huge range of information security fields, and within each of those huge fields is a lifetime’s worth of learning content. Just like picking a sport there is no ‘best’, it’s simply sometimes area’s you may enjoy more than others. Off the top of my head here are some example area’s that is by no means exhaustive.

Web Application Security
Reverse Engineering
Malware Reverse Engineering
Network Security
Incident Response
Standards Compliance
Programming / Creating Tools for Others
Exploit Development
Forensics

Do I need to learn X first?

Of course you need to have a full knowledge of the OSI layer before you begin. Yes you need to read that 1000 page book on the TCP protocol. Yes you need to be proficient in 5 programming languages (at least!) before you consider hacking. Can you compile your own Linux kernel from source code? No? Don’t bother learning hacking. Actually…. all that is full of rubbish, yet it’s one of the most common responses given to people looking to learn information security. There is one requirement to becoming a decent hacker – interest. The difference between a future hacker and a script kiddie isn’t knowledge, it’s the willingness to learn.

Summary

So after a long ramble, what’s the key points?

>> A hacker will actively seek out information, not wait for others to give it to him.
>> The difference between a script kiddie and a new hacker is the desire to learn
>> You need to experiment with a wide range of information security fields to find what interests you
>> Don’t let anyone tell you that there are prerequisites for learning information security, there isn’t.
>> It’s not worth “just seeing if you can” do anything that isn’t legal, the risk vs reward makes no sense for doing so
>> With courses, wargames, capture the flags and more importantly virtual machines there is no hacking scenario that can’t be replicated legally

Have fun, sorry if it got preachy towards the end and enjoy pwning boxes! Information security is an awesome field and you’ll be learning something new every day that you’re involved in it. There is no right answer for getting into the field apart from jumping into it with both feet. Get wet, learn to tread water and stay afloat, one day you might even be able to swim a little!

http://netsec.ws/?p=468

you are so on point
Re: Ethical Hackers by jxtian88: 3:11am On Apr 30, 2015
pls guys add me to the grp....07039670785, i cant seem to set up darkcomet rat
Re: Ethical Hackers by misteri: 1:46am On May 01, 2015
Hi guys, this thread has grown cold. What's everyone up to? cc justthinking backtrack6 slyr0x
Re: Ethical Hackers by upwardmode: 2:01am On May 03, 2015
justthinking:
yep. some for mp3 converter another for vlc. i am still learning but i can create exploit for stack based vulnerability(segmentation error). planning to learn heap based exploit. can you develope exploit.
"Yep"! thats d lie word u hear alot of programers use just to show they have an idea about whateva programing stuff u r talking about. So for if I wr u. I will stop lieing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16)

Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch / Astro Programming Language 0.2 (indefinite release) / Should I Take This Job?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.