Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Dont You Just Love This Nicky Minaj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dont You Just Love This Nicky Minaj (1666 Views)

Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) / Unbelievable,pix Of White Lady From Europe Who Has A Bigger *** Than Nicky Minaj / New Promo Pictures Of Nicky Minaj. Wow This Girl Rocks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont You Just Love This Nicky Minaj by joyblinks(f): 9:11am On Feb 24, 2013
for ones she is looking decent

more pictures of her new look.

http://fizzygist..com/2013/02/nickiy-minaj-looking-decent-for-ones.html

Re: Dont You Just Love This Nicky Minaj by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 24, 2013
She looks good but her hair looks weired to me
Re: Dont You Just Love This Nicky Minaj by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:57am On Feb 24, 2013
Yeah.....I love it....lukin so cool....beautiful
Re: Dont You Just Love This Nicky Minaj by 0Edward0(m): 11:22am On Feb 24, 2013
this doll baby come change o
Re: Dont You Just Love This Nicky Minaj by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2013
kulyie: She looks good but her hair looks weired to me
Must you find something to complain about anyways to me this pix is cool and natural unlike most of her pix
Re: Dont You Just Love This Nicky Minaj by Fussbot: 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2013
Dis gals luks more beautiful in decent dresses naw...see beyonce 4 "i was here" video,rihana 4 grammys...dn't kno wu tld dem dey luk beautiful in al dos stupid dresses
Re: Dont You Just Love This Nicky Minaj by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 24, 2013
ULSHERLAN:
Must you find something to complain about anyways to me this pix is cool and natural unlike most of her pix
i am not COMPLAINING abi na me born am lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dont You Just Love This Nicky Minaj by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 24, 2013
She is beautiful. smiley
I think when she was "on the come up" she was hotter though. smiley
Her natural features were to die for. Now...it's always covered in make up.

But she's still cute.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Nollywood Actor Desmond Elliot Goes Bald / PICTURE: Gbenga Adeyinka The First,princess Comedian, Helen Paul, Seyi Law And G / Tonto Dike Tops List Of 5 Most Disliked Celebs(musicians) By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.