Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? (52083 Views)

Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Timijo(m): 11:20am On Feb 24, 2013
What is wrong in marrying a virgin?

I am asking this question because of what my fiancee told me about her friend who lost her relationship because she is a virgin. The man asked her for sex and she told him that he should wait till the wedding night because she is a virgin. The next episode was that the man ended the relationship, saying I can't marry a virgin.

Is it a crime for ladies to preserve themselves for their husbands to be till the wedding night?

Which is better?: to marry a lady who has not messed up herself like a biitch or to marry a lady that has gone into convenant with different men thru sex?

Look, I am not saying that it a must to marry a virgin, but if the right woman for you happens to be a virgin, will you reject her for this reason?

6 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by RedLight1: 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2013
i cnt marry a virgin either

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Timijo(m): 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2013
Red-Light:
Even when she is the right woman for you? Can you give your reasons for this please?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by achinaboy(m): 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2013
Timijo: What is wrong in marrying a virgin?

I am asking this question because of what my fiancee to me about her friend who lost her relationship because she is a virgin. The man asked her for sex and she told him that he should wait till the wedding night because she is a virgin. The next episode was that the man ended the relationship, saying I can't marry a virgin.
Is it a crime for ladies to preserve themselves for their husbands to be till the wedding night?
Which is better: to marry a lady who has not messed up herself like bitch or to marry a lady that has gone into convenant with different men thru sex?
Look, I am not saying that it a must to marry a virgin, but if the right woman for you happens to be a virgin, will you reject her for this reason?
no

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by FLYFIRE(m): 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2013
One of the greatest things I still thank God for today after many years of marriage is His giving me the patience to wait & disvirgened my wife on our honeymoon after seven years of courtship. Virginity is the best gift any one can give to a spouse. In every marriage there are challenges but people will never know the real joy in marriage untill they walk the path of purity in courtship. I wish I was able to give my wife this gift but I still thank God. Only God can bear me the witness...our bed room today is a blow-away.

127 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by achinaboy(m): 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2013
but make sure shes a virgin,because my first girlfriend fooled me for many years claiming she was a virgin,and no chukuku until wedding night i duno who teaches them these tricks,but after sometime,her own cousin told me that my babe was sleeping with one guy,and for the past five years she kept telling me she was a virgin,and being the mugu i was then,with my childish love,i was hoping that am gonna marry the chic,any way,there is no problem in marrying a virgin but if u are the kind that loves s,,e,,x,,bear it in mind that she might not give u what you want,,,,and also she might open her eyes tommorrow after one or two kids and realize what she has been missing since and how sweet it is and then,she might start to test around your neighbourhood,u know life got stages,any stage u miss,will always wait for u along the way sometimes,and thats why it`s good to experience life before talking about marriage,,,,,,,it may not happen to u

32 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by achinaboy(m): 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2013
FLYFIRE: One of the greatest things I still thank God for today after many years of marriage is His giving me the patience to wait & disvirgened my wife on our honeymoon after seven years of courtship. Virginity is the best gift any one can give to a spouse. In every marriage there are challenges but people will never know the real joy in marriage untill they walk the path of purity in courtship. I wish I was able to give my wife this gift but I still thank God. Only God can bear me the witness...our bed room today is a blow-away.
i wish u the best,but u got to put in prayer always,,for the will of God in ur life to come through
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Timijo(m): 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2013
achina boy: but make sure shes a virgin,because my first girlfriend fooled me for many years claiming she was a virgin,and no chukuku until wedding night i duno who teaches them these tricks,but after sometime,her own cousin told me that my babe was sleeping with one guy,and for the past five years she kept telling me she was a virgin,and being the mugu i was then,with my childish love,i was hoping that am gonna marry the chic,any way,there is no problem in marrying a virgin but if u are the kind that loves s,,e,,x,,bear it in mind that she might not give u what you want,,,,and also she might open her eyes tommorrow after one or two kids and realize what she has been missing since and how sweet it is and then,she might start to test around your neighbourhood,u know life got stages,any stage u miss,will always wait for u along the way sometimes,and thats why it`s good to experience life before talking about marriage,,,,,,,it may not happen to u
If you marry a responsible woman, she will not flirt.

24 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by chymystique(f): 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2013
FLYFIRE: One of the greatest things I still thank God for today after many years of marriage is His giving me the patience to wait & disvirgened my wife on our honeymoon after seven years of courtship. Virginity is the best gift any one can give to a spouse. In every marriage there are challenges but people will never know the real joy in marriage untill they walk the path of purity in courtship. I wish I was able to give my wife this gift but I still thank God. Only God can bear me the witness...our bed room today is a blow-away.

Thanks for this ur inspiring words... *smiles*

17 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by achinaboy(m): 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2013
Timijo: If you marry a responsible woman, she will not flirt.
am not talking about responsible woman or what not,am talking about life in general and nature as it is,no woman is responsible,and every woman is responsible it all depends on the situation we finds ourselves

6 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by achinaboy(m): 1:22pm On Feb 24, 2013
we should all pray for a better life and future for us all,,
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2013
And how is virginity the greatest gift a woman can gyf a man is it precious than gold i dont nid a virgin just nid a tight punny 2 fhuck cos virgins tend to think lyk they are queens and making u think they are doing u a favour dating u mtcheew

22 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by djeezy(m): 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2013
Nothing bad in marrying a virgin. Pardon me, for men love to test before they buy/procure/obtain/acquire/marry. Afterall a philosopher opined categorically that appearance can be deceptive at times.lol@topic, Virgins are cool, yeah, but i can marry a virgin and non... Seriously it doesn't guarantee who'll make a good wifey. Anyway i'm currently dating a V.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2013
Nothing!
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by starlightRR(m): 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2013
imagine cooking a soup n not testing if there's salt or maggi innit....sex is a key ingredient in marriage so what if she turns out to someone with a low sex drive. have anyone ever wonder why most couples that divorce always comes up with the word "irreconcilable difference "

nothing wrong or right in marrying a virgin to me

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by MrCork17: 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2013
Well, Me i love tight punnny.. I love virgins wink

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2013
hell if i were a man i would rejoice if i got me a virgin to marry. that fool that dumped the girl had no intentions of marrying that babe in the first place. he just wanted to get into her panties and when he saw that he was gona have to commit in order to get inside her, he pulled a fast one. The virgin girl must never ever try please no man with her gift. she must stay with her prinscipls and wait for mr right coz honey blv me there are plenty of brothers out there who would kill to get a pure girl since it seems all the sister are getting spoiled to quick nawadays

38 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Timijo(m): 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2013
starlight
imagine cooking a soup n not testing if there's salt or maggi innit....sex is a key ingredient in marriage so what if she turns out to someone with a low sex drive. have anyone ever wonder why most couples that divorce always comes up with the word "irreconcilable different
How can you compare a woman with a soup? Do you think the only thing that brings joy and fulfilment in marriage is only sex? If that is your view, why not go and marry an already made sex machine (slut) instead of looking for a woman to be tasting like soup. So, if the soup is not sweet, you will not eat it. Continue tasting soup (punny) ups and down. Olorun ma je o shi je.

38 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Timijo(m): 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2013
starlight®®:
imagine cooking a soup n not testing if there's salt or maggi innit....sex is a key ingredient in marriage so what if she turns out to someone with a low sex drive. have anyone ever wonder why most couples that divorce always comes up with the word "irreconcilable different

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Timijo(m): 3:18pm On Feb 24, 2013
Ijeoma Okeke100: hell if i were a man i would rejoice if i got me a virgin to marry. that fool that dumped the girl had no intentions of marrying that babe in the first place. he just wanted to get into her panties and when he saw that he was gona have to commit in order to get inside her, he pulled a fast one. The virgin girl must never ever try please no man with her gift. she must stay with her prinscipls and wait for mr right coz honey blv me there are plenty of brothers out there who would kill to get a pure girl since it seems all the sister are getting spoiled to quick nawadays
You are right! That is what I told my fiancee. I also advised her to tell her friend not to accept the man if he comes back to plead.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by jmoore(m): 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2013
There is nothing wrong getting married to a virgin. Pigs like dirty environment thats why the man doesn't want to marry a virgin.

On a second thought the guy is a scammer , he wants to defile the girl and dump her

20 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2013
theres nothing wrong. why all these virgin threads ?
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by free2ryhme: 9:35pm On Feb 24, 2013
Red-Light:

a virgin cant marry u .. mumu

30 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by free2ryhme: 9:39pm On Feb 24, 2013
ayswags: And how is virginity the greatest gift a woman can gyf a man is it precious than gold i dont nid a virgin just nid a tight punny 2 fhuck cos virgins tend to think lyk they are queens and making u think they are doing u a favour dating u mtcheew

u want to date a virgin, dis-virgin her and dump her right? u are big fool read the post again. it is not talking abt dating a virgin it is abt marrying a virgin... marriage is honourable and the bed undefiled.. marriage is for matured minds not girlfriend and boyfriend

21 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Exponental(m): 9:47pm On Feb 24, 2013
Nothing much....just need/become a phucking lecturer 4 her.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by RedLight1: 1:28am On Feb 25, 2013
free2ryhme:

a virgin cant marry u .. mumu
must u act like a kid? how old are u anyway?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by onila(f): 2:02am On Feb 25, 2013
am a virgin smiley

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by free2ryhme: 2:51am On Feb 25, 2013
onila: am a virgin smiley

32 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by free2ryhme: 2:52am On Feb 25, 2013
Red-Light:
must u act like a kid? how old are u anyway?

must u fool yourself?

12 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Acidosis(m): 7:24am On Feb 25, 2013
Red-Light:

shattap there! there are no virgins around you...

10 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by EyeofanEagle(m): 10:30am On Feb 25, 2013
Nothing is wrong with it infact right now am looking for one to marry! cool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) / Sweeter Than Honey / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.