Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,190 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Literature To Nigerian Leaders. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature To Nigerian Leaders. (4732 Views)

How Can I Use Literature To Make Money / How Can I Use Literature To Make Money / Taking Nigerian Literature To Greater Heights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Literature To Nigerian Leaders. by Emyo(m): 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2013
Dearest in spirit.

I greet.

Give me a low sit...
give me few minutes of your precious time.
I want to tell you what i feel like...my plight.
We all know it is time for another change.
Thank God you promised just one term.
A change for better we pray for.

It is time for another twist...a positive change, it must be.
Looking back into era of our silent co-existence, you have betrayed us...used us for a fool.

Here comes another era, and you need our blessings, support and trust ones more.

Yes, we kept you there and made you lead us.
The power was with us, but we have heard you shout 'Power To The People'

Now, it is obvious you neither think nor bother of how we 'the soul feel',
am beating my chest here, you have been treating us just by matter of accidental occurrence to you.
Like a man waking up from a bad dream, you jack up and remember we exist (the masses exist).

At several interval you fail to recognize and admit that we existed.
You inflate our amenities at your discretion.

It is time for a change.
Drastic one!!.

Back in those days, we sat in this same position...round this same table discussing way forward after a blown dismiss.

But when you got thrown unto that throne, you failed to confess to those conferences that gave a lifetime body for your covering. Just like the last supper conference, you sat readily for a crown...

imagine!

A crown from us.
We made you sit at the kings seat.
At the central ready to make and implement manifestos.

The power said, was in our hands.
But the power used, was unreachable to our palms.

The beguile intelligent of your smile, happily stole away our power.

We!
Yes, listen, we here, gave it to you-
The power to lead us, unite, coordinate and pronounce our future and visions for us.

But now, your crown makers are skulled, your followers and supporters have been made skeletal and laid six-fit below the sea level.

Oh! Your own soul have been out of clothen. You the mind can die many times but the soul remains.
We have been here era to era, but you, the mind, has been buried seventy-seven times seven times.

The wealth, you are busy gathering will never and will not follow you to hell.
Your own Soul have been forsaken, rejected and neglected.
In hell, that same body we gave you, that you have been busy greasing shall bring you pains from burns.

Look, we are king makers.
The soul never dies.
We continue to seat round this table to anoint you.....,
i am telling you that in few hundred years, the Soul shall be free from this satanic governing.
Either by a stop to existence or by succession by a corner stone.

Let me put it clear to you.
The soul will in a matter of time work separately from the mind and body.
And when this time invades like a thief into this circuit, Mind will lead himself and the Soul shall lead a headway.

We the soul of this reign have been killed. Stabbed at our navel in our own bunch, for just the pleasure the body that we gave you as covering demands.
Look at your right.

Conscience sat, crying and saying
'is it right to do this...that?'

Taught is over there aching the brain and speaking loud in full energy,
'think, tink, think'

....silence and you will hear Mrs Volition supporting our quest, she is the only person that can say if you the Mind has the will or power to do or put an end to our sorrow, if the relieving resources are available.

I plead you listen to him.
I plead you let the naïve give your seat a try.

7 Likes

Re: Literature To Nigerian Leaders. by Emyo(m): 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2013
grin
Re: Literature To Nigerian Leaders. by Emyo(m): 6:28am On Feb 25, 2013
God help the Masses
Re: Literature To Nigerian Leaders. by Emyo(m): 6:56am On Feb 25, 2013
Worried for our country

1 Like

Re: Literature To Nigerian Leaders. by Sleemg(m): 7:48am On Mar 04, 2013
Meh, cool bro!
Re: Literature To Nigerian Leaders. by tirtimy: 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2013
True talk.
Good write-up.
Re: Literature To Nigerian Leaders. by Emyo(m): 7:46am On Mar 07, 2013
Sleemg: Meh, cool bro!
thanks man.
Our leaders have to see our relevance as citizens.
The citizens lives to eternity, but the leaders changes, they die.
Re: Literature To Nigerian Leaders. by Emyo(m): 7:49am On Mar 07, 2013
tirtimy: True talk.
Good write-up.
Thanks dear...

1 Like

Re: Literature To Nigerian Leaders. by Positiveminds(m): 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2013
You tried. Learn to correctly use your tenses and punctation marks .

The message you tried to convey is understood. OUR LEADERS DON´T THINK WELL![b]You tried. Learn to correctly use your tenses and punctation marks .

The message you tried to convey is understood. OUR LEADERS DON´T THINK WELL![/b]You tried. Learn to correctly use your tenses and punctation marks .

The message you tried to convey is understood. OUR LEADERS DON´T THINK WELL!

1 Like

Re: Literature To Nigerian Leaders. by luvmijeje(f): 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2013
We can't afford our mind to be bury 78 * 7 times.We can't afford to push our duties and responisiblities to the next generation.2015 is the time to do right and it start from now.
Re: Literature To Nigerian Leaders. by pholusac: 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2013
good one, i hope our leaders read this
Re: Literature To Nigerian Leaders. by bilms(m): 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2013
This is like the song lyrics of 2face in his track,e bi like say.
Re: Literature To Nigerian Leaders. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 09, 2013
Nice one. Let our leaders look @ how the people of Venezuela are showing love to Late Chavez. May his soul rest in peace. Me wey dey Naija dey feel am self.
Re: Literature To Nigerian Leaders. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2013
Nairaland , I hate my post b hidden especially whenever I challenge some morons and irrelevant front front pages.
Re: Literature To Nigerian Leaders. by collins125: 3:31pm On Mar 09, 2013
FP! Nice one again`
Re: Literature To Nigerian Leaders. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2013
@OP: Nice write-up there.
Re: Literature To Nigerian Leaders. by Emyo(m): 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2013
Positiveminds: You tried. Learn to correctly use your tenses and punctation marks .

The message you tried to convey is understood. OUR LEADERS DON´T THINK WELL![b]You tried. Learn to correctly use your tenses and punctation marks .

The message you tried to convey is understood. OUR LEADERS DON´T THINK WELL![/b]You tried. Learn to correctly use your tenses and punctation marks .

The message you tried to convey is understood. OUR LEADERS DON´T THINK WELL!
thanks man.
Am happy my message reached the heart of the youths.
I would need to work on your suggestions.

Poetic license I will also not dispute.
Re: Literature To Nigerian Leaders. by Emyo(m): 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2013
luvmijeje: We can't afford our mind to be bury 78 * 7 times.We can't afford to push our duties and responisiblities to the next generation.2015 is the time to do right and it start from now.
yea! Here the time has cam.
Re: Literature To Nigerian Leaders. by knorkle2: 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2013
Re: Literature To Nigerian Leaders. by Donkarizma: 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2013
[quote author=Positiveminds]You tried. Learn to correctly use your tenses and punctation marks .

The message you tried to convey is understood. OUR LEADERS DON´T THINK WELL.

Guy nobody is perfect, even prof of English language do make mistakes sometimes.I know you want to correct the op, but must you hammer it like 4 times before we know it.From my point of view, you are just showing off.

To the op thanks alot for this great poem.keep it up!!
[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Literature To Nigerian Leaders. by Abuklaw(m): 8:40am On Mar 10, 2013
last timer: Nice one. Let our leaders look @ how the people of Venezuela are showing love to Late Chavez. May his soul rest in peace. Me wey dey Naija dey feel am self.
hugo chavez is a leader dat I admire alot.flipping thru is biography yesterday, I saw sumtin fascinating abt dis man
Re: Literature To Nigerian Leaders. by escottkr8t(m): 7:09am On Mar 13, 2013
Greedy politicians, fuckin up the nation, so we gotta keep our eyes spread like them asians, when they die let the ice spread to relations, I be my music so I pray I spread through the nations, voice in my head say overcome temptations, I keep from running mad but I see weird faces, if my rhymes were bullets then ull have too many patients, I can't wait for my turn cuz I aint got patience, gotta find my path like my life is in the matrix, and I shall stand strong like the rock the of ages, ages, turning on the pages of life, government got me standing on the edge of the knife, but I aint off, cus the strife is a test, and I always aim to get above the rest, cuz my country's got to be a victim of less,so we gotta work hard to turn it to the friggin best I guess.

We don't have no water, we aint got light
We sleep in the heat of dark every night
They say something's got to give but the somethings out of sight,
So I guess all we have is the will to fight
Yeah we got to fight, fight for our rIght
But not with bombs or arms, that just aint right
We have to us our voices cuz words have might
They try to raise the bar so we gotta reach the height. huh
Now let's talk about pollution
The rate of people dieing now has to cause. Some confusion
This occurs by a process called diffusion
Gas spreads to a point of lower concentration
Though its called low, its high and aint no contemplation..... ~ by Brian Freeman a 16 year old Nigerian.

(1) (Reply)

FULL MOON / Sunday African Poetry Special: “I Will Prounounce Your Name Naett” By Leopold S. / My Virgin Story Episode 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.