Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? (28734 Views)

New Free 13gb Data Plane For Airtel-mtn-glo-etisalat Free Browsing For 4months / Unlock Your Mtn, Glo, Etisalat, Airtel And Multilinks Modem Here! / Best Tablet Out There To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2013
Hello, I need to get a tablet to be using on the go in Nigeria for business. Price isnt the problem for me. However, I need internet servuces and I heard that some tablets might nor work properly with certain Nigerian telecoms (eg Glo or Mtn and co)

I heard the Ipad 3 works well on MTN with an OK internet speed. However, due to connectivity issues (quick syncing to laptops without itunes/ bluetooth file transfers) with the Ipad range, I am also sympathetic to other devices like andriod tablets and windows 8 tablets.

[img]http://topnews.in/files/Apple_iPad_3.jpg[/img]

Please, anyone with info or personal experiences with tablets in Nigeria please give information on this thread. I and some of my friends need to know which tablets work in Nigeria
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 24, 2013
anyone?

1 Like

Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by cyrexx: 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2013
Any tablets of your choice will work fine with any Nigerian telecommunications network as long as your location is very well covered. What you should do is find out which network works best in the location you plan to stay in Nigeria.

By the way, your statement "I can be sympathetic towards android...." is so condescending to android users, whom I am proudly part of. I will always pick nexus 7 tablet and kindle tablet over any ipad anytime anyday

7 Likes

Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2013
cyrexx: Any tablets of your choice will work fine with any Nigerian telecommunications network as long as your location is very well covered. What you should do is find out which network works best in the location you plan to stay in Nigeria.

By the way, your statement "I can be sympathetic towards android...." is so condescending to android users, whom I am proudly part of. I will always pick nexus 7 tablet and kindle tablet over any ipad anytime anyday

Sorry about the android stuff!

Thanks for the info.
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 24, 2013
What about the windows 8 tablet?
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by cyrexx: 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2013
Logicboy03: What about the windows 8 tablet?

I have no experience with Windows 8,
I use nexus 7 with airtel network and it works perfectly for me. I live in Oyo State.

1 Like

Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2013
SimonAndal: DON'T BUY A TABLET!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE PLANNED IN ILLUMATI TO DESTROY EARTH SOUL HUMAN!!!!!!!! EG. OBAMA'S SOUL MICROCHIP. HELL US REEAL..... BEWARE IF YOUR SOULS!!!!!
Damn you!!! Your soul shall be demanded of you this evening by the Great satan himself... :-P

@OP: I heard Etisalat's a pretty good network.. Low downtime unlike some other networks....

Regarding tablet choice, no idea man.. Never been a tablet fan..

1 Like

Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2013
cyrexx:

I have no experience with Windows 8,
I use nexus 7 with airtel network and it works perfectly for me. I live in Oyo State.

na so una hate lagos?

lol

Thanks sha. Will look at android tablets to buy!
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2013
musKeeto:
Damn you!!! Your soul shall be demanded of you this evening by the Great satan himself... :-P

@OP: I heard Etisalat's a pretty good network.. Low downtime unlike some other networks....

Regarding tablet choice, no idea man.. Never been a tablet fan..

Its good for being mobile! I need it for my work in naija!
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by moshoodn(m): 7:53am On Feb 25, 2013
Get a Nexus 7....

Its a great tablet and affordable too.

1 Like

Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by moshoodn(m): 7:54am On Feb 25, 2013
Get a Nexus 7....

Its a great tablet and affordable too. sad

1 Like

Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 25, 2013
moshoodn: Get a Nexus 7....

Its a great tablet and affordable too.

Cheers
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 25, 2013
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by econome(m): 9:29am On Feb 25, 2013
Alabukun, Daga, Karaole or Panadol Extra

31 Likes

Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 25, 2013
Guy go buy nokia phone jor
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by fankasibe: 9:34am On Feb 25, 2013
The best tablet for me is 'PARACITAMOL' coz all dis yêyê networks will keep giving u headarch.

12 Likes

Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by Lexusgs430: 9:35am On Feb 25, 2013
A blackberry playbook in conjunction with a 3G enabled blackberry phone + BIS. One of the best investment you will make this year.
Its the best combination, in Nigeria's present telecom setup.

7 Likes

Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by EDDYIYKE(m): 9:37am On Feb 25, 2013
econome: Alabukun, Daga, Karaole or Panadol Extra
U got tears rolling down my cheeks with laughter.

1 Like

Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by Heatblast(m): 9:37am On Feb 25, 2013
econome: Alabukun, Daga, Karaole or Panadol Extra
Lmao.. I just knew that someone would say this

@op: an ipad would do if you are using aritel... Don't know about other networks tho.
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by aywhy93(m): 9:40am On Feb 25, 2013
I will recommend you get an Android Tablet with the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS, I can help you with that if you need help... www.stevenbergy.com.ng
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by strangest(m): 9:41am On Feb 25, 2013
Sanei n78... Never used it but am planning on getting one
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by akatonero(m): 9:41am On Feb 25, 2013
Y dnt u ask which phone is better to use with Nigeria networks?mtcheeeeeew
Next topic jare
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by RedLight1: 9:45am On Feb 25, 2013
i use
Asus - VivoTab Smart Tablet

its really nice with mtn .... it support window 8

wifi though
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by miz4oxley(m): 9:47am On Feb 25, 2013
Lexusgs430: A blackberry playbook in conjunction with a 3G enabled blackberry phone + BIS. One of the best investment you will make this year.
Its the best combination, in Nigeria's present telecom setup.

100% Best advice this year.

7 Likes

Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by jhydebaba(m): 9:50am On Feb 25, 2013
Paracetamol is the best tablet ever, relieving pains since 1800.

1 Like

Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by hassanfulani(m): 9:54am On Feb 25, 2013
Abet which kind useless question be this nah? Na me dey give you advice before for all the ones wet you dey buy so? Your Grandfather left yarsh! Anyway. how much can you afford for the advice?
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by Basic(m): 9:54am On Feb 25, 2013
SimonAndal: DON'T BUY A TABLET!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE PLANNED IN ILLUMATI TO DESTROY EARTH SOUL HUMAN!!!!!!!! EG. OBAMA'S SOUL MICROCHIP. HELL US REEAL..... BEWARE IF YOUR SOULS!!!!!
Who's this ma.d man?
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by jagabanban: 9:55am On Feb 25, 2013
I just me a Windows Surface RT, and my experience so far has been . . . "wow! what a gadget!" It is the complete productivity machine for me considering the nature of my job. However, its only WIFI connectivity. This is really not a problem as I can easility tether the internet on my Android phone for any internet connection need. This way, I also manage my usage as I only pay for what I use.
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by olaolaking: 9:58am On Feb 25, 2013
strangest: Sanei n78... Never used it but am planning on getting one
I know about sanei very very well. it is cheap but you will hate it when you see other tablets. in fact you will hide it and you will be forced to buy another brand. I bought 2 and ship them to nigeria recently. PLEASE GO FOR NEXUS 10
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by Mobsync(m): 10:08am On Feb 25, 2013
coretechng: I use and sell this without any headache.
Main Features:

* 100% guarantee Sanei N10 3G Version Tables Ultra thin Metal Design

* Qualcomm Cortex-A5 Dual Core 1.2GHz

* 2.0MP+2.0MP Dual Cameras (Webcam Support )

* 10.1" IPS 1280x800px 10point-touch Capacitive Screen

* 1GB RAM / 4GB ROM

* Built-in WIFI/Dual Camera/Bluetooth

* Latest Version (IPS screen, No dead pixels,no flare)

* 3G WCDMA / 2G Phone call Support

how much does it cost?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Fix a Slow or Unstable Windows 7 computer. / How To Install Windows 8 On Android Phone Or Android Tablet / SOLD OUT.USA Used Dell Mini For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.