Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,791 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows (10828 Views)

Governor Uduaghan Orders Deportation Of Trainees For Talking To Saharareporters / Gov Uduaghan And Wife Back Then / Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by gistyinka(m): 6:52pm On Feb 24, 2013
Delta state Governor, Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan and his wife Roli Nere Uduaghan renewed their marriage vows after 25 years of marriage.

The governor and his wife who dressed like a couple getting married for the first time walked to the altar, renewed their marriage vows, exchanged rings and cut their anniversary cake just as they did in 1988 at the same First Baptist Church, Warri.

The ceremony was attended by their children, family, friends and well wishers and was followed by a reception afterwards.

We wish the Governor and his wife many more happy years together.

Check out some photos from the event:
http://www.gistyinka.com/2013/02/governor-emmanuel-uduaghan-and-wife.html

[img]http://1.bp..com/-yfu9Ol6VvkI/USpRyVQ-oPI/AAAAAAAAISk/1sw1dhhgK_o/s400/1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-sVw6MdXF7vw/USpRyURYQ6I/AAAAAAAAISo/-GVSmulo8HI/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-UPR8CEYgndE/USpR7IwktlI/AAAAAAAAIS8/YSAJRpXOBQs/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-4IObV9icmk0/USpR2yTulGI/AAAAAAAAIS0/tK67hXypZz4/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by abifoluwa: 7:08pm On Feb 24, 2013
this certainly increases the price of garri in his state

2 Likes

Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by Symphony007: 7:09pm On Feb 24, 2013
Where is the face cap he always wears?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by sureteeboy(m): 7:09pm On Feb 24, 2013
That's a good one. I don't know why celebs end up with divorce which will only hinder them 4rm heaven
Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by kaysy(m): 7:10pm On Feb 24, 2013
wow.... money good ooo, because he's a governor.... Rev King and wife should renew marriage vow let me see
Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by abifoluwa: 7:10pm On Feb 24, 2013
sad sad na wa o
sureteeboy: That's a good one. I don't know why celebs end up with divorce which will only hinder them 4rm heaven
Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 24, 2013
So he has finished tackling the challenges for which he was elected na to re marry remain? I wonder why some people keep calling GEJ clueless when we have politicians like this who dont know their left from their right? Was this not the same Governor that shut down warri just to celebrate his daughter's wedding? If na GEJ do this thing now........you know the result..

5 Likes

Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 24, 2013
Suweeet...
Political vows nko? Is he particular abt it like he is with the marriage vows?

1 Like

Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2013
i hope it'll be in the account they'll make when they're called to account for the budget. Lol
happy celebration to dem sha.
Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by naijaspeak(m): 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2013
Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by softangel(m): 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2013
Nice one.
Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 24, 2013
and this cost the tax payer how much?
Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by free2ryhme: 7:20pm On Feb 24, 2013
there is an earlier post on this topic Mods you need to do your job or just quite the forum

https://www.nairaland.com/1205828/governor-emmanuel-uduaghan-wife-renew
Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by creserve: 7:21pm On Feb 24, 2013
TOO MUCH [PEOPLE'S]MONEY!
Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by Wsdm: 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2013
Where they initially married through the back door? Honestly this is not the best time for jamboree. A country that only have a clean credential on AFCON victory amongst all developmental index is here celebrating frivolity.
Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 24, 2013
i weep for my state........this ibori cousin go finish the job wey him cousin no finish........i swear

1 Like

Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by scribble: 7:31pm On Feb 24, 2013
One of Nigeria's biggest thieves and top patronizers of Nollywood prostitutes here with his neglected wife and overpampered daughter.

May the EFCC catch up with you and your generations for the lives you have destroyed by neglecting development in the name of personal aggrandizement.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by coputa(m): 7:31pm On Feb 24, 2013
Why didnt he nenew his commitment to develop the state,marriage of 25years that he is renewing marital wows..this man is an epitome of waste..well,he was not prepared for governance,he inherited it.

1 Like

Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by dorggito1(m): 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2013
dis man jst dey waste d state moni anyhw,to do weddin again dey shark am abi.well finish nd renew state infrastructure too o.
Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by TableLeg(m): 7:38pm On Feb 24, 2013
Who cares .. As long as they didn't use state funds, they can renew their car tyres or cooking pots at home!

1 Like

Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 24, 2013
The slow poke Uduaghan at it again.The worse Governor in Nigeria will not seize to amaze those who criticise him.Some might think its TA Orji but its this mobile demon in human form.Because he receives greater money and can't account for any instead he still goes on to borrow after looting with his family.My prayer for him this day is that even if he escapes the EFCC because of connection and money may God never miss him with his sword of terror

1 Like

Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by iamswizz(m): 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2013
this thief
Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by Theblessed(f): 8:08pm On Feb 24, 2013
[size=16pt]What

You mean, he's renewing marriage vow with her when he has 10 thousand concubines outside her bedroom - a waste of space!

What a Joke!!!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by Akshow: 8:09pm On Feb 24, 2013
If na Fashola try dis one, some embittered fraction will have a field day. Sha its not about Fashola so i wish the fun fare party loving governor Happy married life again.
Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by park007: 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2013

Pls tell uduaghan to go an pay Teachers and Judiciary their Jan 2013 salaries.
Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by deletrue: 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2013
I was in warri towards the end of january, discovered that most of the three, five, eight etc pot hole across warri were tired with only sharp sand mixed oil paint. Na God go punish this most wicked governor in our time. Roads that will not last one rainy season. Look them laughing like human beings! Know from this day that you are less better and less respected than the office cleaners. Stupid things.
Was listening to the Good governance tour when they visited delta, Udeaghan was showing them project during Ibori's time. Na this lie lie and tricks go punish you.

1 Like

Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by adexking2014(m): 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2013
This is total wastage of public fund.
Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by brosdoncome(m): 8:22pm On Feb 24, 2013
Uduaghan and his daughter no need to find opener anytime them wan open drinks becuz their nose na openers.....c as their nose be like fufu wey small pikin use hin hand cut cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by bright001(m): 8:28pm On Feb 24, 2013
Yes, mr governor even u at dat age still dy do marriage things abi watin we go do nahh...nawa oh make una c kettle dy call pot black oooh.
Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by slimfit1(m): 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2013
scribble: One of Nigeria's biggest thieves and top patronizers of Nollywood prostitutes here with his neglected wife and overpampered daughter.

May the EFCC catch up with you and your generations for the lives you have destroyed by neglecting development in the name of personal aggrandizement.

Amen somebody
Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by deletrue: 8:59pm On Feb 24, 2013
brosdoncome: Uduaghan and his daughter no need to find opener anytime them wan open drinks becuz their nose na openers.....c as their nose be like fufu wey small pikin use hin hand cut cheesy
Honestly, it will be difficult to come across your type. Your take on the governor almost made me laugh off my mouth. Those living within your compound will have no cause to pick offence any time. Thanks
Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by chucksbadt(m): 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2013
but seriously; how is this news of benefit to any nairalander here?

@mod; if u ban me i go curse u!..i swear!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hon. Sulaiman Bakari Declares For House Of Representatives In Jalingo (Photos) / Senate President, Saraki Mourns Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Idris Kutigi / Senate May Proceed On Recess Without Buhari’s Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.