Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:34 PM

Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows (10822 Views)

Governor Uduaghan Orders Deportation Of Trainees For Talking To Saharareporters / Gov Uduaghan And Wife Back Then / Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by deletrue: 9:01pm On Feb 24, 2013
brosdoncome: Uduaghan and his daughter no need to find opener anytime them wan open drinks becuz their nose na openers.....c as their nose be like fufu wey small pikin use hin hand cut cheesy
Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 24, 2013
Ugly short devil.
Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by victokafor(m): 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2013
our Jamboreee and Owambe governor pls take note: our state is far from development...
The kingdom of Delta state is not meat and drink but for the incumbent to develop the state and alleviate the plight of the Deltans...
Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by brownlord: 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2013
Mean while i don eat just indomie with 30 naira egg since morning and today na sunday, yet i dey serve my fatherland, nai this mad man wey from armed robber lineage begin waiste our money wen e broder ibori thief remain abi, no wahala God dey, TB joshua abeg wen be the next plane crash, uduagan and TA must not miss out in jesus name

1 Like

Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by GboyegaD(m): 10:37pm On Feb 24, 2013
The make up artist did a bad job imo.
Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by dulphines: 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2013
Walahi, when i become Governor, i will celebrate my 1year birthday again. God punish devil!
Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by pharmow: 11:51pm On Feb 24, 2013
Avenue to chop more money undecided undecided
Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by ShotCaller: 12:24am On Feb 25, 2013
You guys are hilaroius... Una wan kill me with laughm..wao.. Crazy funny people...
Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by Richy4(m): 12:36am On Feb 25, 2013
An excuse to party. any ways i wish you the best in your marriage
Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by ChineduElem: 12:58am On Feb 25, 2013
its with his best man
Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by TGlobe: 1:22am On Feb 25, 2013
that is new to me.. did he marry another wife before.. i dont understand this story..
woman who done go, dont go be that,no coming back, did you not read your bible..

the bible allow for remarry , the bible say if a woman leave, let her leave, no coming back.

The bible says the heart of man is desperatly wicked, that who know it.. the heart of your GO or pastor, may be wickedness in it, you dont know. you stop following people, but only follow God. men are deceitful.

he look like him go back to the wife or wetin happen..
when there is young fine girl. i no get this story.

[img]http://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkNzPCvybkaplXa0nEwCaFZjPiDfOOI-3dSLqH9wgbAacBvBC19A[/img]

[img]http://blackgirllonghair.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Teyonah+Parris+19th+Annual+Screen+Actors+Guild+X_-mNCf-fOMl-300x300.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by tnktosin(m): 1:43am On Feb 25, 2013
scribble: One of Nigeria's biggest thieves and top patronizers of Nollywood prostitutes here with his neglected wife and overpampered daughter.

May the EFCC catch up with you and your generations for the lives you have destroyed by neglecting development in the name of personal aggrandizement.
AMEN
Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by MAITEMA(m): 7:24am On Feb 25, 2013
See what money can do! See Uduaghan 25yrs ago during his wedding, he looked like a ****** then.

My guess is that he had this irrelevant lavish ceremony to befit his new status given his condition when he married 25yrs ago. This goes a long way to tell us how our politicians reason and how they set their priorities.

1 Like

Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by Ernestejiro: 8:58am On Feb 25, 2013
let dem celebrate while the party last, cos his days of horrors are inevictable.
Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by ijawkid(m): 11:12am On Feb 25, 2013
After renewing the marraige he'll still further cheat on his wife with young ashawo's......waste of tax payers money and waste of time...time and monies he would have used to improve the lives deltans.......rubbish!!!!...........

1 Like

Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by Bofemsky(f): 12:39pm On Feb 25, 2013
Another way of spending tax payers' money!
Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by swtcharissa(f): 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2013
INNO18: So he has finished tackling the challenges for which he was elected na to re marry remain? I wonder why some people keep calling GEJ clueless when we have politicians like this who dont know their left from their right? Was this not the same Governor that shut down warri just to celebrate his daughter's wedding? If na GEJ do this thing now........you know the result..
so because he is a gov,does dat stop him from celebrating his family...if he divorces now...ur running mouth will b first T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ open
Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by donobi(m): 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2013
You guys should leave him alone, atleast my company have benefited from his goverment by awading some contracts to us, what we couldn't get during Ibori time he gave it to us. He is the best governor Deltans can get. Happy married life Uduahan.
Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by Hardfact: 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2013
I'd have prefered it was renewal of their commitment to the improvement of the lot of the good people of Delta. That should have a relatively direct bearing on the people whose gov he is.
Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by yvonnechi(f): 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2013
At what age...??
Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by sanandreas(m): 5:39pm On Feb 25, 2013
Uduaghan pay teachers salary. dem dey swear for ur generation seriously...........

1 Like

Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by dorggito1(m): 1:38am On Feb 26, 2013
MAITEMA: See what money can do! See Uduaghan 25yrs ago during his wedding, he looked like a ****** then.

My guess is that he had this irrelevant lavish ceremony to befit his new status given his condition when he married 25yrs ago. This goes a long way to tell us how our politicians reason and how they set their priorities.
na uduaghan be dis him be tall wetin com happen im height
Re: Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows by mddude(m): 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2013
I didnt know say dem marriage expired before! Which kain madness be this sef?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nellie Mayshak, DG Of Pensions, Suspended For Alleged “billions Of Naira” Fraud / Biafra: 40 Members Missing After Police, Army Attacked Us In Anambra - IPOB. / Atiku Well In Kano-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.