Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,565 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

The Devil You Know Or The Angel You Don't - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Devil You Know Or The Angel You Don't (2264 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding / The Devil You Know Is Better Than The Angel You Don't Kown? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Devil You Know Or The Angel You Don't by pareto(m): 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2008
Hello landers,I have several times heard people make this statement. Is it true and to what extent do you believe in it?
Re: The Devil You Know Or The Angel You Don't by jintujinta(m): 10:50am On Mar 18, 2008
A devil is always a devil. Give me the Angel, i don't want to know him/her any more than the name- Angel. An angel will always be an angel. So i dont believe in the saying.
Re: The Devil You Know Or The Angel You Don't by iice(f): 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2008
Actually an angel can fall like the devil can rise undecided
don't follow that saying. . .people will always disappoint you be they angels or demons grin grin
Re: The Devil You Know Or The Angel You Don't by jintujinta(m): 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2008
iice:

Actually an angel can fall like the devil can rise undecided
don't follow that saying. . .people will always disappoint you be they angels or demons grin grin

hmm may be you are right that an angel can fall but is it true that a devil can rise. Dont forget, for the past 20years that the rain has been beating the leopard, it has not succeeded in washing off it's spot o.
Re: The Devil You Know Or The Angel You Don't by TheSly: 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2008
Its just a fallacy!
Re: The Devil You Know Or The Angel You Don't by efuah(f): 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2008
both can be good and bad. . . but honestly there are no angels on earth apart from our guardian ones. If u're talking abt mortal. . . me and u. . nah nah . . none at the moment.
Re: The Devil You Know Or The Angel You Don't by jkpretty(f): 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2008
If the devil has really proved its worst as being the devil. I don't mind trying out the angel.

Every one has bad sides tho but i'll give an angel a try. That statement has moved so many people to hang to people they truly don't deserve simply because some people have cooed it in their ears that the devil is better. Why not try out the angel, u'll be surprised they are totally worth it.
Re: The Devil You Know Or The Angel You Don't by Busta(f): 3:41pm On Mar 18, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Its just a fallacy!

please tell them.

it is nothing but a misleading or unsound argument.
Re: The Devil You Know Or The Angel You Don't by opokonwa(m): 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2008
I'm yet to understand the objectivity of this debate.
Devil or angel, please take it to a real life scenario undecided
Re: The Devil You Know Or The Angel You Don't by jintujinta(m): 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2008
Okay, opokonwa, lets look at it this way; you have a job that you are really tired of because your boss is impossible and the pay is not fantastic. Now someone tells you of another jopb with a better pay and a better boss, wont you go there?

Will you listen if anyone tells you that you should stay for job security all because the devil you know is better than the devil you dont know?
Re: The Devil You Know Or The Angel You Don't by choco4life(m): 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2008
It's all crap. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . my advice is have an open mind and you could just change that devil to an angel.
Re: The Devil You Know Or The Angel You Don't by ifyalways(f): 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Its just a fallacy!
choco4life:

It's all crap. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . my advice is have an open mind and you could just change that devil to an angel.
lol
@poster,ponder on these !
Re: The Devil You Know Or The Angel You Don't by TOYOSI20(f): 1:08am On Mar 19, 2008
jintujinta:

A devil is always a devil. Give me the Angel, i don't want to know him/her any more than the name- Angel. An angel will always be an angel. So i don't believe in the saying.

True talk. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Am I Cursed? / He's All In One But . . . . . / My So Loved Girlfriend Refused To Kiss Me, Saying It Is Too Early 4 That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.