Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,112 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:10 AM

Should I Feel Bad About Snatching Someone Else's Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Feel Bad About Snatching Someone Else's Girlfriend? (4150 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ / Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Feel Bad About Snatching Someone Else's Girlfriend? by stint(m): 6:01am On Feb 25, 2013
firstly it wasn't really snatching. the guy have been treating her badly . did a lot of things to her i don't really wanna mention here . it wasnt a good relationship . the problem is now that they are over i cant help feeling bad some . even though she said she has been trying to leave him long before me, i know she might have left him for me and that's wrong . i would feel better if i knew she left him on his own account . i don't wanna be in a gals debt . i do have good intentions for her but i also know its a relationship that has a tiny chance that it won't work like every other relationship. that's why i don't like to feel indebted. don't want her to ever regret leaving her bf if it ever happens that things don't work out between us . i don't want her to ever regret anything . i love her. but am i surpose to feel bad about it. should i be concerned she might leave me for someone else cos am not concerned about thi
ese things. i wanna believe if anybody ever steals her successfully from me then she wasnt meant for me . what do you think. i.ll expect the usual insults and then the usual sensible advise
Re: Should I Feel Bad About Snatching Someone Else's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 25, 2013
Congratulations. Your relationship wont work.

You took her from somebody. She can just as easily leave you for somebody..

But Im curious if the relationship with her ex was that bad, then why should she regret leaving it? She should be happy to find a guy who is (supposedly) better.

1 Like

Re: Should I Feel Bad About Snatching Someone Else's Girlfriend? by Walexy96: 7:55am On Feb 25, 2013
For the fact that she left someone to u doesn't mean she will leave u for someone, because she hav good reason for leaving in the first relationship. If she come to you because of money or any other thing I will hav advice u not to trust her but what is the essence of a relationship that lack happiness ? {as in d previous relationship}. And it is still in courtship level no happiness what of when it comes to marriage ? However she may leave you if you don't give her what she deserve or what she want in her guy.
2}. And that's not snatching, but if u really snatched u know it in your mind.

1 Like

Re: Should I Feel Bad About Snatching Someone Else's Girlfriend? by freecocoa(f): 8:08am On Feb 25, 2013
Firstly no one can "snatch" anyone from someone if that person doesn't want to be "snatched", although you can influence someone leaving his\her partner but bottomline remains, the person left without being forced.

I don't see why you should be asking all these unnecessary questions unless you made her leave her man under duress.
Re: Should I Feel Bad About Snatching Someone Else's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 25, 2013
My Man, there is nothing like snatching someone's girlfriend. "snatching" as used in relationships, is a fallacy. You can't snatch a human except at gunpoint.

So, if a girl in a relationship was not forcefully taken by the other guy, how is it termed snatching? It is natural for a girl to be approached by a guy who likes her. Her being in a relationship or not is out of the question. Asking her out is very easy and that is not a problem, rather, the problem is in her accepting!

If she accepts your proposal and leaves the other guy, that's because she liked what you said and "made the choice" of leaving the other guy and follow you.

So where is the snatching when a girl with brains said yes to you? Did you force her to say yes?

That is why 2 guys fighting over a lady will forever remain glorified ïdiots to me cos she made a CHOICE!

Married women do get asked out by other men. The ones that say yes is because they wanted to, not because they were under duress.

So my guy, forget this nonsense story about snatching her and make her happy for leaving an abusive relationship. She said yes to you because your offer sounds better than what she is getting.

Her choice, not yours!

1 Like

Re: Should I Feel Bad About Snatching Someone Else's Girlfriend? by greedie1(f): 8:48am On Feb 25, 2013
Dont feel bad, she is wit you bcz she wants to.

1 Like

Re: Should I Feel Bad About Snatching Someone Else's Girlfriend? by stint(m): 9:11am On Feb 25, 2013
thanks guys . just what i needed to hear. did not force her . we are both adults and know what we are getting into by the way.
Re: Should I Feel Bad About Snatching Someone Else's Girlfriend? by stint(m): 9:31am On Feb 25, 2013
freecocoa: Firstly no one can "snatch" anyone from someone if that person doesn't want to be "snatched", although you can influence someone leaving his\her partner but bottomline remains, the person left without being forced.

I don't see why you should be asking all these unnecessary questions unless you made her leave her man under duress.
i didnt coarse ,blackmail or threaten her in any way . if that's what you meant by duress. we started as friends and she grew in love with me why. though i must confess ive had feelings for her for a lot longer. thinking of it now , i don't know why i felt like i snatched her. she did have genuine reason to leave him , i was just the catalyst .
Re: Should I Feel Bad About Snatching Someone Else's Girlfriend? by stint(m): 9:39am On Feb 25, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Congratulations. Your relationship wont work.

But Im curious if the relationship with her ex was that bad, then why should she regret leaving it? She should be happy to find a guy who is (supposedly) better.
i did not say she feels bad. but assuming she does it. the reason might be because its a relationship of about 5 years that just ended . and am not claiming to be a saint either.
Re: Should I Feel Bad About Snatching Someone Else's Girlfriend? by Akogunbee: 9:40am On Feb 25, 2013
Make sure u bleep her b4 she leaves u for someonelse or betastill, b4 u leave her 4 someonelse
Re: Should I Feel Bad About Snatching Someone Else's Girlfriend? by Akogunbee: 9:41am On Feb 25, 2013
Make sure u bleep her b4 she leaves u for someonelse or betastill, b4 u leave her 4 anoda gurl who is been maltreated by her bf
Re: Should I Feel Bad About Snatching Someone Else's Girlfriend? by stpat1(m): 11:20am On Feb 25, 2013
From the way feel abt it already, I doubt if it will last sha
Re: Should I Feel Bad About Snatching Someone Else's Girlfriend? by alaricsaltzman: 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2013
And everybody is feeling like one romance doctor...mtcheeeeew
Re: Should I Feel Bad About Snatching Someone Else's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2013
U snatched her,dont be decievedand somebody ll do de same to u.
stint: thanks guys . just what i needed to hear. did not force her . we are both adults and know what we are getting into by the way.
Re: Should I Feel Bad About Snatching Someone Else's Girlfriend? by TableLeg(m): 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2013
OP
Since you said that you are expecting insult, can i take this moment to take tell you to piss off?! undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Feel Bad About Snatching Someone Else's Girlfriend? by stint(m): 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2013
Table Leg :
OP
Since you said that you are expecting insult, can i take this moment to take tell you to piss off?! undecided
yeah thanks . from my experience on NL no op ever escapes one or two insults
Re: Should I Feel Bad About Snatching Someone Else's Girlfriend? by Z8(m): 7:57am On Feb 26, 2013
U cant keep them both. your just gonna have to let one go
Re: Should I Feel Bad About Snatching Someone Else's Girlfriend? by sweettease(f): 11:11am On Feb 26, 2013
Awwwwwww......op is so sweet, see the way he kept goin on bout not wantn to hurt her
My advice......stop tinkn bout the worst that could happen and start concentratn more on the positive aspects e.g the feelns
BTW i clickd to attack you wen i saw the topic bt changd my mind wen you said the prev relatnshp was bad, she just might hav been waitn for someone to deliver her frm it and you showed up. Some gals only stay in a bad relatnshp cos they don't hav where to run to if they leave...so my guy, chillax, even if it fails, enjoy the relatnshp while you can and make the most of it. I wish you well.
Re: Should I Feel Bad About Snatching Someone Else's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 26, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Congratulations. Your relationship wont work.

Re: Should I Feel Bad About Snatching Someone Else's Girlfriend? by stint(m): 11:16am On Feb 26, 2013
sweet-tease:
Awwwwwww......op is so sweet, see the way he kept goin on bout not wantn to hurt her
My advice......stop tinkn bout the worst that could happen and start concentratn more on the positive aspects e.g the feelns
BTW i clickd to attack you wen i saw the topic bt changd my mind wen you said the prev relatnshp was bad, she just might hav been waitn for someone to deliver her frm it and you showed up. Some gals only stay in a bad relatnshp cos they don't hav where to run to if they leave...so my guy, chillax, even if it fails, enjoy the relatnshp while you can and make the most of it. I wish you well.
thanks a mil. i made the topic that way to get people interested in the tread and make contributions . i.ll take your advise. thanks
Re: Should I Feel Bad About Snatching Someone Else's Girlfriend? by sweettease(f): 11:31am On Feb 26, 2013
stint:
thanks a mil. i made the topic that way to get people interested in the tread and make contributions . i.ll take your advise. thanks
You are welcome smiley
Re: Should I Feel Bad About Snatching Someone Else's Girlfriend? by CzarChris(m): 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2013
Seriously, undecided truth is, no chic dats worth talking to is alone. There must be a hostile takeover a one point or the other. So dudes, man up. If ur lukin 4 a babe without a bf, ur on a loooong thing.
The kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force.#shikenah#

1 Like

Re: Should I Feel Bad About Snatching Someone Else's Girlfriend? by Youngpo413: 5:14am On Sep 28, 2014
Now she left you for someone else....
Karma is real!
Re: Should I Feel Bad About Snatching Someone Else's Girlfriend? by tpia99: 7:03am On Jan 03, 2015
Akogunbee:
b4 she leaves u for someonelse or betastill, b4 u leave her 4 someonelse

At least you are looking at both sides of the question.
Re: Should I Feel Bad About Snatching Someone Else's Girlfriend? by finditng: 9:19am On Jan 03, 2015
If it was an abusive relationship like she claimed...she would have left a long time ago to be single..truth is I have realized that when women want to leave A for B..they often come up with their own definitions of things...we don't go out often might become he's not caring....he's too focused on making money for us becomes he is not giving me attention even if the objective of the whole money chase @ that time was to set her up.....
Truth is...there is always gonna be someone better than your partner in some way....and there are always gonna be down times in relationships influenced by the dynamics of life.... The big question is....do you stick with your partner tru dis period knowing who he was at the good days...as he fights to get you two back there......in this generation, the ladies often take a flight.... Only to discover later that A had virtues she isn't now getting in B...then another flight and another then she's 35..fasting and praying...... Total BS...

I will always say the most important thing in a relationship is to answer the main question : does this man/woman genuinely love me?...can he/she sacrifice for me?..will he/she stick by me no matter what?....all the others are peripherals which you can easily build on this strong innate and real foundation..then you have a solid structure and glowing love all tru life..but when you put the peripherals first (he takes me out on dates, he pays my bills,he bangs me hard, e.t.c ) which can easily be altered by life hurdles, even if its for a short time, you coming down like a park of cards..,..

So, bro be sure she ain't on flight mode....and the corE pure element of love is what you have found...else,...you just another soon to be ex...cause you can't and never will be all in all sleek perfect...#her flight off to find d pheriphrals you can't do at the present now is loading....some badt asssßsssssss G5 ish...
Re: Should I Feel Bad About Snatching Someone Else's Girlfriend? by LeeFreezy(f): 9:11am On May 18, 2016
my dear you need to clear ur doubts and believe the relationship might actually work out ... You don't need to feel indebted cause she broke up with him for the bad stuff he did 2ha . Everything will work out for the both of u as long as you both like each other ...just give the relationship a try and remove negativity from ur thoughts

(1) (Reply)

Six Reasons Women Like Bad Guys / What Name Can We Give This? Checkout What This Sexy Girl Is Doing [PICTURE] / I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.