Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,792 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Love In My Favour - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love In My Favour (21970 Views)

Love In Transit / Love In The Ghetto / Love In Due Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love In My Favour by macsika: 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2013
:Dℓ̊'m really enjoying this thread :Dℓ̊'m really enjoying this thread
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 11:16pm On Apr 28, 2013
....''Now Sit'', Master Audu said and pointed at the nearest exercise mat,
''Thank God'', I murmured and moved towards the mat, on getting there, I collapsed heavily on it, half sitting, half lying down,
''Sit properly, boy'', The man barked, jolting me out of my reverie. Kai, wahala too much jawe, I thought.
"Now, take a look'', the man said and immediately fell flat on the floor and did press up, 50 sit ups and 50 push ups swiftly. I was amazed, that sight, made me more agog for more things.
"You are resting too much on your physical muscle, and that is the cause of your short, slow pace'', the man pointed out,
"And that is the major reason, why you'll have to learn to be at peace with yourself.... TIME FOR YOGA'', the man announced.
..I thought Yoga was for weak, feminine peepz not until I did it...
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
_
"I checked the time, we've still got another thirty minutes, Now, the way I've told you, Now do'' Master Audu Instructed.
Hands clapped together, feet bent to face each other, knees jerked upward a little while the elbows stoutly rested on the Jerked Knee and eyes closed.. YOGA HAS STARTED
.......''BBOOM BBOOM''... A sound came loud while I was 'yogaing' or doing the 'BORING' yoga, shey Boko people don enter ni? I thought to myself with my eyes still closed.
''BBOOM BBOOM'', it came again, louder, And Master Audu don talk say make I no open my eyes o, but if dey won kill me nko? I thought. 'You only live once', came to my mind. The noise came again, this time, more louder, which made me open my eyes. If I had known, I wouldn't have opened my eyes.
Re: Love In My Favour by awangeragena(f): 11:06am On Apr 29, 2013
Lol,if i born twinz e no go gud?
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 11:12am On Apr 29, 2013
awangeragena: Lol,if i born twinz e no go gud?
e go gudt na.... Tell ur 'oga at the top' to do am on d 2nd of feb any year, 2:02a.m, 2 rounds.. Lwkmd
Re: Love In My Favour by macsika: 11:34am On Apr 29, 2013
Finally.... An upload grin
Re: Love In My Favour by Emperortj93(m): 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2013
Rap maestro: Na u b my oga wey i dey ff order from jawe.. I go contd now, jamb sweet doh.. How was urs?
mehn d exam ova mak sense jor.. Hopefully na we last jamb b dis...
Btw, d last update was 2 short even though was interestin and suspenceful
*waitin patiently for d real upload*
Re: Love In My Favour by Nobody: 1:02am On May 01, 2013
Hey wey dat boy, dt update makes me yearn 4 more o. Thank God say our jamb don go. Na we last im go be In Jesus name o.
Re: Love In My Favour by temhab(f): 8:05pm On May 03, 2013
BOKO bomb loadin
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 2:20pm On May 15, 2013
Yes.. I've accepted d fact dat I started three stories and haven't ended any. Yet peepz are still solidly behind me, I apologize, but I'll want to ask,
>which two of my stories would u love me to continue?
That way, I'll abandon one till later, its stressful trying to type three stories..
>
By the way, I'll plead with you guys to wait till friday night for me to continue them.. Thanks for your Love. From ya boi- Rap Maestro
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 4:16pm On May 21, 2013
....If I had known, I wouldn't have opened my eyes. For immediately after opening my eyes, I saw Master Audu with a tape and was quickly blinded when his cane hit my head, hard. I closed my eyes at the burning pain.
"I thought I told you not to open your eyes'', the man shouted, I scratched at my head for a long time, a lump had quickly nested on my hairy or bushy head. Thank God I wasn't suffering from Alopea{loss of hair} or else, my name would have been 'KOKO MASTER', the Original while D'banj would have to forfeit the nick because the 'koko' or lump would have been very visible.
"continue'', the man shouted again which made me go back to my initial state. I was even now determined that even if Boko enterred truely, I wouldn't budge{na wash}. I closed my eyes and blacked out.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
....TAP TAP TAP,
"Swagger, Swagger, let's go'', Peter woke me from my Yoga state or should I say sleeping or unconscious state. I opened my eyes and felt like I was in an alien land, Pete's searching face made me remember where I was.
"Oh! Is the time over?", I asked f00lishly and looked around me, my vision settled at the image standing at the door way, arms crossed, tight sport wear revealing sexy curves of an angel. Was it an image, mannequin or real person because I saw that person standing there too beautiful to be a human being, probably an angel. My eyes eventually adjusted to the real world, it was indeed an angel, an angel on earth, probably sent to me, it was Christie, standing at the door way with a lovely, sexy smile on her lips.
"So, you are at peace with yourself now ehn?'', She jokingly asked,
''We've been standing here for the past 10minutes that the school had closed'', She said. I looked around, there was no sign of Master Audu,
"AH! Master Audu has left, he always does that Newbies he likes'', Pete said, confirming my fears,
"Let's go sha'', Pete helped me up, I silently prayed that my'Koko' should not be visible.
....We walked out of the room, towards the reception area, the school was almost empty except for some peeps that were coming in to excercise. I felt pain all over my body aod quickly remembered kola,
"that f00l will pay for what he did'', I swore underneath my breath
Re: Love In My Favour by Osgee(m): 5:14pm On May 21, 2013
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Love In My Favour by temhab(f): 11:24am On May 22, 2013
Koko master so u will like the koko. Nice one. More grease to your elbow.
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 2:48pm On May 31, 2013
We got to the reception room, Pete signed out, said his good night and walked out while I followed behind him towards the parked car leaving Christie behind with Ekaite to their girly chit-chat.
After getting into the car, Pete switched on the ignition and slammed hard on the horn to notify Christie that we were ready to bounce off
"PIM PIM PIM'', the horn screeched, causing Christie to run towards us and shouting "You are always in a hurry''. I watched as she ran towards the jeep, her brreast leading the way, bouncing constantly like a juggled ball. She eventually got in and asked me,
"How was it though? Did you enjoy yourself?
"Yes'', I replied trying hard not to look at her through the mirror, not while Pete was beside me.
Pete backed the car away from the car park and did the type of 'Hollywood getaway reverse',
"Peeeeete, I thought I told you to stop that type of crazy driving'', Christie shouted at Pete, but from the grin on his face, it was obvious he wouldn't listen to her and VVVROOM... We were off in a full trot.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
"You will drop me at that junction that you picked me up'', I notified Pete. We had little chat while in the car, my conversation was mostly with Pete, Christie was silent except if a question was thrown at her.
The car swerved with benevolence to an empty space at the junction, I alighted swiftly, locking the door behind me and took quick glance towards Christie, but I was quick to switch my attention back to Pete for fear of him not to guess that I had fallen for his sister.
"Guy, you've seen and done things that I do for fun now'', Pete said, sounded like a tease to me but my mind was longing to hold christie and profess my love to her, that was what was going through my brain when I suddenly felt a cold hand on my skin.
"Will you come?'', Christie asked with her sweet voice jolting me out of my reverie,
"Yes yes yes'', I foolishly answered, not knowing what they were asking of me,
"Yes yes yes'', Pete mimicked me,
"You answered Yes, yet you don't even know what she was asking you........ Guy, you better stop thinking too much of all those girls sha'', Pete joked, his statement made me angry but I just hoped that Christie will know that it was a joke.
"Ok, what did you ask?'', I asked, still standing by the car.
"Huh! So your mind was not even here'', She said and laughed a little before continuing,
"Dad has a case tomorrow, I'll want you to follow us there tomorrow to see how it's done in courts. I and Pete have been there several time, we will just want you to go with us tomorrow'', she pleaded,
"it will be fun, you know'', she added,
"Ofcourse, Yes'', I replied after much thought, I just hope my dad won't add anything to my less busy schedule. Christie was happy, so was Pete
We bade ourselves goodnight and we departed. Pete and Christie in their father's car went towards Lawanson road on their way to their home while I, in my palm slippers walked sheepishly to my papa's room, silently praying to God to give me the courage to tell Christie that I've fallen in love with her.
Re: Love In My Favour by Khayil(m): 7:26pm On May 31, 2013
Rap Maestro
Abeg where the Training Centre dey
The address exactly is what I need
Re: Love In My Favour by Peterpan1(m): 7:30pm On May 31, 2013
Nyc, keep it up.
Re: Love In My Favour by ab1x: 8:09pm On May 31, 2013
Kudos... More power 2 ur elbow.
Re: Love In My Favour by Neduzze5(m): 7:18am On Jun 01, 2013
Nice work you've got there. I would have loved to endorse it for front page but inconsistency in updating is your weak point!
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2013
Neduzze5: Nice work you've got there. I would have loved to endorse it for front page but inconsistency in updating is your weak point!
i know but shout out to u for always endorsing gud write ups. u d bomb
Re: Love In My Favour by sanandreas(m): 9:38am On Jun 02, 2013
Interesting.... Thumbs up bro
Re: Love In My Favour by drnonny: 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
Inconsistency in updates is a heineous syndrome! It has ravaged ur WORKS! Bettèr do something abt it asap....... nice write up though
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
Okay... I agree.. Inconst....{wetin self}.. But SHOUT OUT TO YOU ALL that waited for me.. You are the best, God bless you.. I'll try to summarize because i've got lots of things running on my mind now
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2013
I JUST WANT TO FINISH THIS, SO PLEASE DON'T MIND ANY ERROR JUST SIGNIFY IF YOU DON'T GET SOME PLACE
_
"Oya get down f00l'', A huge, masked man with eastern-Nigeria's accent ordered. I was shoved out of the volkswagen bus and the bus sped away, but not without yours truely, Me putting the Plate-Number to memory.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤THE INCIDENT¤¤¤¤
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
We had not walked a long distance away from the court when a bus halted near us, hands grabbed Christie and Pete in but I quickly followed but was violently shoved out and the bus sped away. We were headed towards a snacks shop to purchase snacks and quickly get back to the court and made our presence known to Mr Samson who had just won another case against a 'murderer' when the incident occured.
Christie had wanted us to surprise her dad by silently sitting amidst the court's audience and watched the proceedings which we all obliged. We watched Mr Samson battle it out with the suspect's lawyer, he had intelligently and brilliantly debated, providing witnesses and evidences that had eventually nailed the suspect who was accused of allegedly raping a lady and murdering the defensive lady's lover. His lawyer who also displayed professionalism was able to get him life imprisonment instead of the normal 'death by hanging'.
"Weldone'',
"Thank you'', Mr Samson, still dressed in his court outfit responded to greetings and walked up to a lady who I assumed to be the plaintiff. She was a lady of about 22-25 years old, she was thin and look fragile like she would break any moment, probably because of the death of her lover. To me, it was a courageous thing for her to open up about the rape case, because, I know you'll agree with me that people don't open up because they are afraid about the issue of stigmatization.
{BACK TO THE MATTER}
"Sir... Sir... Sir'', I shouted and ran after the man who was already descending the stairs two at a time. He stopped, turned and looked at me questioningly,
"Can I help you, young man?'', he asked still trying to place my face,
"Moreover, do I know you? It seems I know you some where'', he added while we walked towards his parked Honda car,
"Sir, I'm.... '',
"Oh! I know you now''
Re: Love In My Favour by Nduking92(m): 6:21am On Jun 03, 2013
roll on
Re: Love In My Favour by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 03, 2013
Guy you too much weldon
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
__"Whaaaaaat?", Mr Samson screamed on top of his voice,
"Why did you guys come? Oh My God'', he stated and started rummaging through his cell phone for something. We were still in the car when I bursted the bubble,
"Hello, Inspector.. Yes, its me Barrister, Yes",
"Cut the greeting", he barked angrily at the receiver and almost threw the phone out of the window,
"Inspector, My children, two out of them has been kidnapped at the court entrance'', he said and banged hard on the Steering,
"You've gotta help me.. I really need your help, P.L.E.A.S.E.. Nothing must happen to my kids'', he screamed and ended the call instantly. He placed his head on his palm, I felt scared of what this man could do to me concerning his kidnapped children but was quickly reminded of my own situation, my knee hurt badly as a result of the contact with the ground while being shoved out of the fleeing bus that occupied my kidnapped friends,
"Do you recognize any one of those kidnappers?", he asked with gritted teeth,
"No, they were masked, Sir'', I explained the way we were bundled in and the way I was bundled out,
"Hope you aren't hurt?", he instantly seemed to care by my courageous act,
"It was really brave of you to jump in, but another day, you try to get away.. You understand?", he adviced,
"Yes, where do I begin now? You have nothing to help in locating them'', he asked, rather stated, seeming confused,
"I do have a thing that will help'', I interjected his spoken thought,
"And what is that?", he asked while putting the car to action,
"What about the Jeep?", I asked, pointing towards the jeep,
"Forget that for now, the keys will probably be on Peter.. Just tell me what you've got", he said while driving out of the garage,
"the Kidnapper's bus plate number'', I replied. The man almost caused a head-on-head collision with another car while he halted abruptly to digest my information,
"Oh! That's good..'', he replied searching hurriedly for pen and paper in his car's glove compartment,
"Jot it there.. We are going to the Police Station.. Right away'', he ordered and drove away with top speed. Making me think to myself, "LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON''
Re: Love In My Favour by PetDancer(f): 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
More update please
Re: Love In My Favour by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2013
Come, wetin dey do ds guy sef, u dey tell van make him update lengthy update while ur own update can only be read 4 5 seconds. Come update beta 1 jor.
Re: Love In My Favour by Nduking92(m): 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2013
nice one
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2013
Nduking92: nice one
next update coming up soon. Thanx for following
Re: Love In My Favour by MsSpaqs(f): 8:26am On Jun 12, 2013
Bn refreshin like 4 eva angry
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 9:05am On Jun 12, 2013
Ms Spaqs: Bn refreshin like 4 eva angry
sowi sis... Dat Rap Maestro na f00l jawe.. Rap, oya kom ansa ur loverz o..
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2013
''Okay, send patrol team to check around for the vehicle with that plate number that I called to you'', Inspector Bassey gave instructions on his walkie-talkie. The walkie-talkie got me amused because it was taped round.
"Barrister, you go home, we'll find your kids for you. Be rest assured that we'll make sure we get to the bottom of this'', the Inspector comforted Mr Samson and immediately stood up to usher us towards the counter as we were on our way out. I had long been forgotten in their conversations
"Eh Ya! Young man, sorry ehn or should we take you to the hospital?'', the Inspector asked when he saw me limp out of his office.
"No Sir, I'll be Okay sir, just find my friends please'', I replied,
"With the information you've provided, we'll solve these puzzle. Be rest assured'', the Inspector said,
"Officer, please and please, I beg of you, find them for me'', Mr Samson interjected,
"Don't worry sir, moreover, I will send some boys to you very soon to come check out things in your house and install some gadgets incase, the kidnappers called for ransom..''
"Okay, but officer please be fast about it'', Mr Samson said, he was almost in tears was quick to hide it from the people around. I scanned around the counter and Lo and behold, I saw what I wanted to see. Some guys were kneeling behind the large table that served as the counter, their pant was worn wrongly and their skin which was covered in sweat had traces of assault, probably from the police.
"Lets go, where do you live? So that I can drop you there'', Mr Samson's voice brought me back to our present position. I limped towards him and together we walked to the car with sad expression boldly written on both faces.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
INTERMISSION
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

The feeling of high adrenaline that would ensue made me wake up early. Dressed in my warm wool coat on my skinny jean, I walked towards the bus stop.
The thought and solution that ravaged my mind through out the night was about to be put to play. I had thought of the day I went to Christie's church, I suspected that pastor that threatened Mr Samson and his family, although we{myself & christie} we were out of earshot away from their conversation but from the sign language, violent movement of body parts and the frown from Mr Samson's face when he got closer, it was obvious that the both parties were not in good terms. Although, apart from the pastor and his colleague, I knew not whom Mr Samson or Mrs Samson might have erred that would have done such a deed but I just had to start from somewhere, For My friend and his sister or would-soon-be lover.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland / What Is An Unseen Prose? / What Is The Most Difficult Book You've Ever Read?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63