Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend (158309 Views)

27 Ways To Make A Girl Smile / 13 Tips On How To Treat Your Man Right / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by ottentick(m): 9:36am On Mar 18, 2008
Tell her she is beautiful (not hot, fine, or sexy)

Hold her hand at any moment . . . even if its just for a second.

Kiss her on the forehead.

Leave her voice messages to wake up to.

Always tell her you love her every second of the day.

When she is upset, hold her tight and tell her how much she means to you.

Recognize the small things . . . they usually mean the most.

Sing to her no matter how horrible your voice is.

Pick her over all the other girls you hang out with.

Write her notes. (she loves them)

Introduce her to family and friends . . . as your girlfriend.

Play with her hair.

Pick her up, tickle her, and play-wrestle with her.

Sit in the park and just talk to her.

Tell her funny jokes, tell her stupid jokes, or just tell her jokes.

Throw pebbles at her window in the middle of the night . . . just because you missed her.

Let her fall asleep in your arms.

Carve your names into a tree.

If she's mad at you, kiss her.

Give her piggyback rides.

Bring her flowers

Treat her the same around your friends as you do when your alone.

Look her in the eyes and smile.

Let her take as many pictures of you as she wants.

Slow dance with her, even if there isn't any music playing.

Kiss her in the rain.

If you are in love with her . . . tell her.

8 Likes

Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by adekennis(m): 2:22pm On Mar 18, 2008
hnmmmmmmmmm,
nice one smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by efuah(f): 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2008
@poster,

I thought u posted somewhere that it is good to stay without women. . . or it wasn't u? undecided
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by TheSly: 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2008
Tell her she is beautiful (not hot, fine, or sexy)

Hold her hand at any moment . . . even if its just for a second.

Kiss her on the forehead.

Leave her voice messages to wake up to.

Always tell her you love her every second of the day.

When she is upset, hold her tight and tell her how much she means to you.

Recognize the small things . . . they usually mean the most.

Sing to her no matter how horrible your voice is.

Pick her over all the other girls you hang out with.

Write her notes. (she loves them)

Introduce her to family and friends . . . as your girlfriend.

Play with her hair.

Pick her up, tickle her, and play-wrestle with her.

Sit in the park and just talk to her.

Tell her funny jokes, tell her stupid jokes, or just tell her jokes.

Throw pebbles at her window in the middle of the night . . . just because you missed her.

Let her fall asleep in your arms.

Carve your names into a tree.

If she's mad at you, kiss her.

Give her piggyback rides.

Bring her flowers

Treat her the same around your friends as you do when your alone.

Look her in the eyes and smile.

Let her take as many pictures of you as she wants.

Slow dance with her, even if there isn't any music playing.

Kiss her in the rain.
I seriously do not have time for all this yucky ducky wada rada la la la la la dum dum dum din din din typa love. . . shiorr sad
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by opokonwa(m): 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2008
@efuah
Don't mind the guy. . .
He just woke up from cyber-sleepzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz .  .  .  .
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by tngtech(m): 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2008
@sly

i know you don't have a girlfriend, cuz if u do, u won't be saying such words, but then its a lovely quote.

A round of applause for @poster.
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by TheSly: 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2008

@sly
i know you don't have a girlfriend, because if u do, u won't be saying such words, but then its a lovely quote.
A round of applause for @poster.

look who's talking . . .he. . . he. . he. . . he. . he. . . he. . he. . . he. . he. . . he. . he. . . he. . he. . . he. . he. . . he. . he. . . he. .
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by efuah(f): 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2008
opokonwa:

@efuah
Don't mind the guy. . .
He just woke up from cyber-sleepzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz .  .  .  .
lol grin So we have cyber-sleep too? How is it like. . . never bn to cyber cafe.
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by opokonwa(m): 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2008
efuah:

lol grin So we have cyber-sleep too? How is it like. . . never bn to cyber cafe.

'Cyber-sleep'?
When sb just wakes up to learn that he can post, he starts all sorts of topic just to post.
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by ottentick(m): 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2008
when will 9ja start apprecaitin somethin
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by lincDzinc(m): 2:56am On Dec 10, 2008
easier said than done, who get tym for rubbish, mchewww
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by spenchuks(m): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2008
haba guy! if i achieve all these commandments, my girl go die out of overdose love na grin
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by DClems1(m): 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2008
i think i better let my father know about this "that a LOVE PHILOSOPHER" is trying to  undecided
get me out of his control cool tongue
U applied all this to that girl but yet she left u,
ADVICE 2 NAIRALANDERZ: grin
If trully una love una partners, then, make una no apply any of this method wey this philosopher talk.
Beacuse if una do meeeeeeeeeeen ur patner don leave be that, na so otte do wey e chicks be that.
make una no use even ONE self cool

Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by spenchuks(m): 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2008
e be like say na JSS 2 u still dey angry

1 Like

Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by lionphil(m): 4:08am On Aug 28, 2009
omo dis oone pass me ooo!!! if na say u carry out ur research for sch like this u, for no get carry over shocked
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by AyoB(f): 12:25am On Oct 14, 2009
guys! give him a break. he is just feeling in touch wit his feminine side and am sure us gals appreciate his post.
i wud kill 4 ds kain love o! too bad na naija we dey n our guys only sabi 'take da gal to lunch' love.
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by puskin: 12:33am On Oct 14, 2009
U nid more uh.
Waìt, im coming.
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by AyoB(f): 1:24am On Oct 14, 2009
hit me! am waiting, lolz
just dnt make some pple jealous eh?
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by vfocus(f): 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2010
Well very nice to want all these thimgs, dying of overdose love!!!! cheesy ;Dvery good. she'd probably be wondering when it will end, what guy could keep that up?

But would be nice while it lasted
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by neily(f): 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2010
Thats a good one. Good guys will learn while bad ones will mock it.
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by frank317: 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2010
Do all these 2 a naija chic and u will imediatly bcome her mugu. Relationships are much more complicated than all these
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by platinumnk(f): 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2010
pshh . . these things come standard when one is truely in love cool
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by Willyblinks(m): 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2010
You dont just do all that to any babe just b'cos you want her to love you, i'll say you just let the ball roll and see that she does love but only needs to be sure of yours then follow up with all the poster's line u have your girl for live. Cos if u are too fast about it you really might fall mugu
However those are nice lines and it does work.
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by chelseabmw(m): 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2010
@poster
U are Good My Dear
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by bluebunnie(f): 9:46am On Mar 29, 2010
U musnt have time t do all the 27 things but u can do some. these things spice up the relationship. If u really love ur girlfriend u'll make out time to do stuff dat'll make her happy.
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by amyg(f): 9:51am On Mar 29, 2010
@poster,PWA!just d way we like it.28.bring d moon 2 her window.29.buy america 4 her
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by oyewaledc: 12:29am On Jan 07, 2011
had it been i had a gurl , i would av love to tell her all wat o tot, 9ice work bro
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by ceeplus(m): 10:07am On Jan 07, 2011
i,m back
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by PUMBA1(f): 11:05am On Jan 07, 2011
I love this. Thumbs up!
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by gabriel4u(m): 11:26am On Jan 07, 2011
@OP
I do almost all this to my Babe and she naver take me as her mugu instead our love keep increasing. So nofing is bad in doing this.

1 Like

Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by 190: 11:36am On Jan 07, 2011
spenchuks:

e be like say na JSS 2 u still dey angry

yes now hes in JSS3 undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.