Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Why Being A Side Chick Is Better For You… - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Being A Side Chick Is Better For You… (9909 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / When your side chick is the photographer / Help! My Friend's Side Chick Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Being A Side Chick Is Better For You… by orlaryhincah(m): 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2013
What!!??

Are you being serious? How is being a side chick better for you? What type of garbage am I reading?

Bear with me please. In no way am I condoning being a side chick, but there are plenty of woman out there who are side chicks, probably more than we’d like to believe.

If you are a main chick, don’t read on, this article would only cause you confusion and pain.

Anyone who reads my articles knows I love my numbers….so here it goes… 8 ways in which being a side chick is better for you!

He doesn’t lie to you, now don’t get me wrong, everyone lies but what I’m trying to say…He’s more likely not to lie to you. If he says he’s out with his boys, he probably is. If he says he’s with his girl, he probably is. He won’t lie to you because there’s no reason not to, you ain’t his main chick.
You get all of him, I don’t mean more time with him. You get to do all the things with him, his main chick can’t or won’t do. He shares more with you than his main chick, his good or bad side, either way, you know him more than the main chick.
You get a sexual thrill from being a side chick. You’re committing the greatest taboo in womanhood; taking what’s not yours. You have the power to make or break his relationship. You know it’s wrong but you can’t help yourself, who doesn’t like forbidden fruit?
Your heart stays intact, why? If you are a side chick, you’ll know the golden rule which is….know your place! Your heart is unlikely to get broken, if you go into such a relationship with your eyes open. It’s not a relationship; it’s a sexual connection which should benefit both of you. Such feelings shouldn’t develop, so it’s all good huh?
You don’t have to put up with his BS in other words his bullshit. You ain’t his main chick, let her handle his emotions. You only deal with his good side.
He likes you more, why? You don’t ring him 100 times just so you can ‘hear’ his voice as a main chick would do, he likes that you send him those naughty pics /txts but above all he likes the fact that it’s just sex.
You get to travel more, how? You get the out of town dinners and hotels basically the good stuff that comes from a relationship.
He’s rich. Side chicks tend to always go out with rich guys; it’s unrealistic to assume that you would share a broke or a bum dude. So your hair and nails are paid for, if he’s generous that is.

While I have noted the benefits, there are plenty of drawbacks.

If you are a side chick, its 80% likely you will NOT get a ring, he will not suddenly just up and leave the main chick for you, she’s the main chick for a reason. If in some bizarre twist, you do become the main chick, just remember the phrase ‘How you get your man, is how you can lose your man’. Know that if he’s cheating on her, he’s cheating on you, there’s no law to say you can only have one side chick. Other drawbacks? You don’t get to spend the holidays with him, you get the days after. You won’t meet his family and if you do meet his friends, you meet the bad ones, the ones who have side chicks too and lastly just know that its gonna be 80% more likely for you to get hurt.

Advice for the guys, while it may seem like a good idea to have your cake, pounded yam and eat it. Know that a side chick should only realistically be there for a couple of months at most; any longer, just know she’s plotting something that will most equally spell trouble for you and your main chick.
Source: www.jaguda.com

Agree or disagree? Let me know in the comments section smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Being A Side Chick Is Better For You… by 190theclown: 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2013
side boyfriend nkor undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Being A Side Chick Is Better For You… by greedie1(f): 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2013
why? i agree
Re: Why Being A Side Chick Is Better For You… by tpia5: 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2013
una nor dey tire.

why not just marry your girls or slaves off to these men who patronise p.rostitutes, if they didnt have money they wouldnt be regular customers at brothels.
Re: Why Being A Side Chick Is Better For You… by KINGwax(m): 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2013
I dnt call her side chick, I call her an assistant girlie!!!
We clocked 4yrs feb 15th.
I so much love dt girl..bert erm.....God dey sha
Re: Why Being A Side Chick Is Better For You… by puppy2k(m): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2013
Na wa ooo ..another person don drop BOMB for here ooo ..see as I dey SHIVER....lai lai i no go GREE ......ALL this my side chicks una dey see so ....?? ANYWAY 5TH TO COMMENT ...WARRRI NO DEY CARRY LAST ... HIGHEST NA DRAW
Re: Why Being A Side Chick Is Better For You… by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2013
KINGwax: I dnt call her side chick, I call her an assistant girlie!!!
We clocked 4yrs feb 15th.
I so much love dt girl..bert erm.....God dey sha

would you consider marrying her? if not why?
Re: Why Being A Side Chick Is Better For You… by puppy2k(m): 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2013
Ijeoma Okeke100:

BOBS....ME SEF I GET ONE SIDE CHICK LIKE DAT TOO OOO ..WE DON CLOCK 3 YRS PLUS OO..O NA THIS YEAR I WAN COME DEY TAKE STYLE STYLE DEY WITHDRAW MY SELF OOOO ..
Re: Why Being A Side Chick Is Better For You… by tpia5: 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2013
side chicks, stalking exes, every lifestyle except one that involves following Jesus.

too hard, i suppose, and not enough easy cash.
Re: Why Being A Side Chick Is Better For You… by orlaryhincah(m): 5:37pm On Feb 26, 2013
Make i no lie side chikalas beta wella ooo
Re: Why Being A Side Chick Is Better For You… by KINGwax(m): 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2013
Ijeoma Okeke100:

I did, but not again.
1. Her parents never liked me. Said I will bre a womanizer.
2. She's too jeslous and often overreacts and act on insinuations and assumptions.
3. Her azz is not dt round. It aint sexy enuff and can be a turn off after marriage.
Overall, she's very pretty, I tell u.
Re: Why Being A Side Chick Is Better For You… by puppy2k(m): 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2013
KINGwax: I did, but not again.
1. Her parents never liked me. Said I will bre a womanizer.
2. She's too jeslous and often overreacts and act on insinuations and assumptions.
3. Her azz is not dt round. It aint sexy enuff and can be a turn off after marriage.
Overall, she's very pretty, I tell u.

TRUE TALK ...WE GOT SOMETHING IN COMMON BRO

1 Like

Re: Why Being A Side Chick Is Better For You… by KINGwax(m): 7:33am On Feb 27, 2013
puppy2k:

BOBS....ME SEF I GET ONE SIDE CHICK LIKE DAT TOO OOO ..WE DON CLOCK 3 YRS PLUS OO..O NA THIS YEAR I WAN COME DEY TAKE STYLE STYLE DEY WITHDRAW MY SELF OOOO ..
withdrawing from d relationship aint so easy. Av tried for a whole 11months. Something tends to get us back on it!!! I tire
Re: Why Being A Side Chick Is Better For You… by puppy2k(m): 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2013
KINGwax: withdrawing from d relationship aint so easy. Av tried for a whole 11months. Something tends to get us back on it!!! I tire

BOBS ..HOW YOU TAKE KNOW ALL THIS THING SEF...MY OWN EHN IF I TRY TO WITHDRAW FOR LIKE SAY TWO WEEKS PLUS ..NA SO THE SIDE CHICK GO JUST DEY FORM VEX AND OTHER ..THE NEXT I GO SEE MYSELF GOING BACK TO MY SIDE CHICK...SOMETIMES I GO JUST DEY WONDER FOR MYSELF SHA ...NA WA OO
Re: Why Being A Side Chick Is Better For You… by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2013
Why shold you b sm1's second wen u can b anoda'a first? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Being A Side Chick Is Better For You… by NewYorkBaby92: 5:57am On Dec 17, 2013
Ima side chick for 2 guys n I can say I like it better than an actual relationship cause I can do what I want when I want with no problems one is married n the other juss got a girl n got kids with the married guy has kids to n the great thing about it to me dude 2 kno bout guy 1 but guy 1 don't kno bout guy 2 n they friends but guy 1 wants to b in an actual relationship cause him n his wife splitting up nt sure exactly what to bout that but I know that I would rather be side chick than be in a relationship and be cheated on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Being A Side Chick Is Better For You… by Castos(m): 7:11am On Dec 17, 2013
I don't have any chick at all talk less of a side chick. Even if a had a chick, what would I be doing with this side chick? LICENCE TO SCATTER MY LIFE now and in the future.
Re: Why Being A Side Chick Is Better For You… by Youngpo413: 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
NewYorkBaby92: Ima side chick for 2 guys n I can say I like it better than an actual relationship cause I can do what I want when I want with no problems one is married n the other juss got a girl n got kids with the married guy has kids to n the great thing about it to me dude 2 kno bout guy 1 but guy 1 don't kno bout guy 2 n they friends but guy 1 wants to b in an actual relationship cause him n his wife splitting up nt sure exactly what to bout that but I know that I would rather be side chick than be in a relationship and be cheated on

this is serious.

(1) (Reply)

She Finally Visited Me Again And This Happened (must Read) / Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. / Always Getting Wet, When Chating Or Talking With A Girl I Admired.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.