Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. (21310 Views)

How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? / Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? / Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by IamAthens(m): 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2013
How Did You Woo Your First Love. Guys Lets Hear Your Memorized Lines.
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by IamAthens(m): 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2013
I didn't woo the girl o,na she jst tel ma frnds sy she dey trip. Ma guys cum arange d package bt tey tey d gal go dy slip wit ma pady n na wen she get belle we knw.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2013
I showed her my neighbour's house,as my own,she was mesmerized,and started falling in love na.

8 Likes

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by 190theclown: 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2013
I gave my car keys to my friend who pretended to splash water on her body along the road
I raced to the scene took off my shirt and pretended to clean the muddy water off her body-
the rest was history

2days later - we were having s-e-x wink wink wink wink wink

21 Likes

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by edogho(m): 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2013
IamAthens: I didn't woo the girl o,na she jst tel ma frnds sy she dey trip. Ma guys cum arange d package bt tey tey d gal go dy slip wit ma pady n na wen she get belle we knw.
dis na sweet joke o. Laugh wan choke me.
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by anitank(f): 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2013
*pulls up a chair and sits down, sipping fanta*

Let's hear it cheesy
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by hayoakins(m): 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2013
You really wanna know? grin BRBcheesy
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by tunapawizzy: 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2013
I danced with her at a party,,,,took her to a corner , held her left hand and placed it on my turgid joystick, she smiled and that was it. We've been married for 7yrs with 2 kids

25 Likes

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by princeonx: 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2013
I simply screamed woooo and she feel in love!

7 Likes

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by princeonx: 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2013
190-the-clown:
I gave my car keys to my friend who pretended to splash water on her body along the road
I raced to the scene took off my shirt and pretended to clean the muddy water off her body-
the rest was history

2days later - we were having s-e-x wink wink wink wink wink
Wow! On the street abi her work place?
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by anitank(f): 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2013
tunapawizzy: I danced with her at a party,,,,took her to a corner , held her left hand and placed it on my turgid joystick, she smiled and that was it. We've been married for 7yrs with 2 kids
Wow nice! Are u saying u guys "did it" on the first date?
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by adesammy1(m): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2013
on nairaland
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by MMM2(m): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2013
I told her I have money, so when she came into my world, she saw 2 much money

1 Like

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by nikkypearl(f): 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2013
grin
anitank: *pulls up a chair and sits down, sipping fanta*

Let's hear it cheesy
cheesy abi o!me sef 1hear!

1 Like

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by warrikid(m): 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2013
angryShuuuuuuuu,na she woo me oo.
I was a young fresh fine milky ajebutty funky boy,before time,street and hussle took its toll.
Then she left
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by anitank(f): 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2013
prince_onx: I simply screamed woooo and she feel in love!
gringringringringringrin
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by 190theclown: 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2013
prince_onx:
Wow! On the street abi her work place?

how can a car splash water on her if she was in her work place
you smoke moro this afternoon

9 Likes

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by tunapawizzy: 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2013
anitank:
Wow nice! Are u saying u guys "did it" on the first date?

errrrm yop *winks
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by prettyboi1(m): 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2013
"woo." I didn't woo my girl o....na dog?
All these media terminologies sef dey make person laugh.lol
Anyways, I honestly don't remember how I did.

1 Like

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by anitank(f): 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2013
tunapawizzy:

errrrm yop *winks
Hmmmm
This goes to show that You can have s_ex on the 1st date & he ends up marrying you, you can also wait for a year & get dumped after sex. Just pray for a heart that really loves & cares

9 Likes

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by MadCow1: 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2013
Intelligence and my Gentlemanly Charm..

Plus she saw me single-handedly beating 3 heavily armed Mopols later that Afternoon after their convoy accidentally splashed water on my limited edition 2013 BMW 7 Series.. She just fell in love with me.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Jhydey192(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2013
warrikid: angryShuuuuuuuu,na she woo me oo.
I was a young fresh fine milky ajebutty funky boy,before time,street and hussle took its toll.
Then she left
same here o,naija #sobs#
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Nosyke(m): 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2013
anitank: *pulls up a chair and sits down, sipping fanta*

Let's hear it cheesy

Buys popcorn and gets a disposable cup, grabs another chair and joins her

3 Likes

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by cassyrooy(m): 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2013
the rest was history

2days later - we were having s-e-x

guy u na genius o! I envy you more than alotcheesy. SMH [b][/b][color=#770077][/color][s][/s]
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by warrikid(m): 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2013
tunapawizzy: I danced with her at a party,,,,took her to a corner , held her left hand and placed it on my turgid joystick, she smiled and that was it. We've been married for 7yrs with 2 kids
Hahahahhaha,Shuuuuuu. Bros watch ur back oo.
And ur neighbours and domestic staffs too.
#nuffsed
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by pastie(m): 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2013
Never experienced love
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2013
Was in ss1, I simply wrote a love letter, and we bleeped in ss3 lipsrsealed
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by yacsabdul(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2013
Speechless

1 Like

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by cassyrooy(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2013
Never experienced love

me too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Career Women And Their Dating Problems / My Girl Proposed To Me - Help / Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.